The Cold Forest - Cover

The Cold Forest

Copyright© 2021 by Perry_D

Chapter 32: An Omega Bitch

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: An Omega Bitch - After a mysterious storm hits an Old Town. A young man's life turns upside-down when he comes to know about the Supernaturals...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Magic   Vampires   Were animal   Demons   BDSM   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Body Modification  

He spent as much time as possible inside the stream to understand the world that was outside there. A world which he had experienced twice.

He understood one thing from those memories. The forest that he was living inside was the same as the one that was outside his house. While that one felt attractive and inviting, this replica of that one was nothing less than a prison for him.

And this Erik person was the jailor of this prison. He was the one keeping him here, he was the one stopping him from going out and taking his bitch.

His chain of thought was broken when he saw a crackling of space right above the stream. Suddenly he felt his connection with ‘his body’ which was being thrown around. While he didn’t feel the pain, he felt immediate anger toward the person who would have dared to hit him!

He rushed out of the stream and jumped toward the crack that was in the space above it. First, it was dark, then it was replaced by a variety of colors. Last he saw white color before he found himself in his body.

He was lying flat on the floor. He stood up on his feet and turned around to look at the person who had attacked him.

She had the appearance of that of a young woman, but a tail behind her back and two horns on her head were telling a different tale.

At first, he felt an immediate threat from her but his instinct which had been there with him forever guided him, told him how he was a lot more powerful than her.

That’s why, when he felt that woman was about to attack him, he let his instinct take over. His instinct guided his body and like a skilled warrior, he dodged her attack and was holding her by her throat.

When he was about to kill her she changed her body shape; it became that of a prime woman. His instinct started to push him, telling him to take this bitch, but he had grown out of that line of thought. He wouldn’t ignore someone who just tried to kill him, just because she had a fine body. After spending so much time in the stream, another side of him came into existence. It was a side of him that was questioning things happening around him. It was a ‘Logical’ side that would think before doing things.

He was about to kill her when the woman offered her servitude to him. His mind had quick thoughts of something that his instinct had been telling him to do, about creating a pack. He didn’t understand what that thing stood for, so he used memories that were available to him to discern that concept.

Now that he thought about it, if he accepted this woman’s offer, she would be placed at the lowest ranking order. She would hold an ‘Omega’ rank. While he, as an Alpha, would accept her as a member of his pack, he wouldn’t give her his full trust until she proved herself.

Without wasting any time he quickly accepted her offer. He looked at her for a brief second. He could see how physically strong she was. Still, he was somehow overpowering her, which again raised many questions within him. While his instinct was taking it as normal, another part of him was raising questions about this fit.

But before he could waste any time a scent entered his nostrils. He immediately recognized it; it was ‘Alice’ his redhead bitch. His instinct started to nudge him to go and take her, and he immediately gave into it.

He rushed toward the scent; she was going toward his home. After running a small distance he felt the same ‘Demon Bitch’ following him, but he ignored her.

He reached the redhead bitch. When he touched her, he felt her body giving into his touch, and a new musky scent that entered his nose was proof enough of her being ready for him. He started to play with her, her body, her mind. He was enjoying the thrill. He had felt the Demon Bitch watching him dominate this redhead bitch.

Instead of revolting, his instinct accepted it. It justified her status as Omega. He again ignored her and started to enjoy his redhead bitch. Once he had his fun, he again felt the same process. He was back inside the stream when he felt the woman leaving him.

He was about to walk out of the stream when he felt the Demon Bitch entering the house. He felt malignant intention coming out of her, directed toward him. He wanted to cross the stream and beat that bitch to make her realize her place, but before he could do anything he felt her cleaning his body, like a loyal servant would. His instinct accepted her behavior; that’s how it should be. As an Omega, it should be her duty to serve him.

If this Demon Bitch was Omega, according to his instinct, then what about that redhead bitch, Alice? What about her? What was her status?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.