The Cold Forest - Cover

The Cold Forest

Copyright© 2021 by Perry_D

Chapter 18: The Night is Still Young!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Night is Still Young! - After a mysterious storm hits an Old Town. A young man's life turns upside-down when he comes to know about the Supernaturals...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Magic   Vampires   Were animal   Demons   BDSM   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Body Modification  

Marie had a really good time with Viviana; after four drinks she knew it was already getting late so she said goodbye to her new friend and left the club.

‘Viviana is such a sweetheart. Why can’t sis be like her, instead of being scaredy-cat all the time!’

She walked into the parking lot and started to search for her car keys.

She didn’t know what caused it, but suddenly she felt tremendous pain shooting through her body and she passed out under the extreme pressure of it. Her unconscious body fell on the parking lot’s ground.

“It worked,” one man told another. Both were sitting in a black XUV.

“Of course it does. Boss spent a fortune to get this one.”

The man who spoke those words pressed a few buttons on his tablet and the box-like device that was on the back seat of XUV turned off. The red and blue light that was shining from it went blank. The box was the size of a small laptop, rectangular in shape.

“Go and get her while I inform Karim about our progress.”

In the next two minutes, the XUV was out of the club’s parking lot.

“Nowadays, patience is a virtue!”

The person on the other end of the line spoke from the phone, after the figure standing in shadow explained what she had just seen occur.

“Still, you should help them.”

“Okay, Dad.”


Minerva’s body was having orgasm after orgasm; it felt like her body was in a constant state of ecstasy.

After he entered her slowly, his pace steadily increased. In the beginning, it was her who was riding him, but soon it was him who was using her body like a doll. The pace became too fast for her to keep up.

Suddenly she felt pair of hands wrapped around her upper body.

“Let me help you, Mistress.” She opened her eyes, and a look of surprise turned into fear, humiliation.

Before Minerva could reply to her, Tanha had already taken control of her upper body. She was using her physical strength to hold and lift Minerva’s upper body; in a moment, she started to move Minerva`s body in rhythm with Erik`s movements.

Minerva was already having difficulty, but now Tanha was holding her on top of Erik. She had lost all control over her body. She felt like she was some kind of toy that Tanha was using to get Erik off. That realization excited her even more; she felt a pair of lips being pressed against hers.

She was being kissed by another woman—a demoness—while being fucked by Erik. That was enough to send her over the edge and it was the greatest orgasm of all the others she’d had tonight.

She didn’t know how much time must have passed but when she came back to reality once more, she was still in Erik`s lap, while the demoness was sucking on his cock.

“She is conscious, Master.” After speaking, she again started to lick his cock. “You must be tired, Mistress, after cumming so many times!” Again she went back to sucking. Though it was spoken like she was worried about her, the look in her eyes told Minerva she was taunting her. “Don’t worry; I will make sure to give Master relief, if you can’t.”

After the orgasm, she was relaxed from all the excitement and tension. But the guilt of all that happened tonight—and the taunting—was getting on her nerves. She knew even one more taunt and she would pluck the eyes out of this hell spawn. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, opened them again and looked toward Erik, who was looking back at her. Observing her? She didn’t know what to say or do. She just kept looking into his eyes. She wasn’t sure what she was seeing ... or she wasn’t ready to accept what she saw.

He slowly lifted her off his lap—her pussy felt so empty!—then turned her around, so her pussy entrance was once more perched on his cock. He slowly lowered her while inserting himself inside her once again. During this whole time, they kept looking into each other’s eyes. The lust that was there at the beginning of the night was still there, but there was also something else!

In their previous encounter, it was all about lust and thirst. He was all about fucking her. But tonight, it was different; he was being gentle and ‘romantic’. She wasn’t sure how to describe it, but one thing was clear—the guilt that she felt just increased after seeing the look in his eyes.

It was slow and steady instead of the hard fucking that he had just given her a few minutes ago.

“YOU ARE MY BITCH! YOU ARE MINE!”

Though the words came strong and his voice was raspy, she could see in his eyes it wasn’t just lust, there was something else.

“SAY IT.”

It wasn’t commanded, but she could see he was expecting an answer from her. Though she knew it wasn’t right. But her mouth was moving already.

“I AM Y...” Before she could complete her sentence, she first felt a little pain and then it turned to intense pleasure; there was a finger inside her butthole. A surprise surge of pleasure was enough to send her over the edge again!

Tanha was having fun while sucking Erik`s cock and taunting the witch. She also knew Erik was also enjoying their little game. So, she was surprised when he suddenly lifted the witch and turned her around and started to fuck her slowly. At first, she thought it might be using some new approach to break this witch. But when he suddenly spoke, ‘YOU ARE MY BITCH! YOU ARE MINE!’ while looking into the witch`s eyes, she knew something was wrong.

She knew it wasn’t any kind of proposal but suddenly a red light was blaring inside her mind. ‘SAY IT.’ When she heard those two words, she knew that was it. She knew this moment could change lives, not only theirs, but hers also. She would just remain a servant and that was the best-case scenario.

She knew the witch had some shady intentions toward Erik, just like her. But if any kind of bond formed between them, even a verbal one, that would be the end of her all plans. So, she was hoping the witch wouldn’t take this chance.

But when the witch started to speak, she knew she had to act faster, while also not being seen in a negative light. She thought quickly and came to a decision. She inserted her finger inside witch’s butthole and leaked a small portion of her energy to overload her receptor and it did the trick. She came like crazy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.