Found a New Place - Cover

Found a New Place

Copyright© 2021 by Gaijin

Chapter 3

Well, I finally got a chance to go back and find out if my tips from my visits before and arousal might get a happy ending. While she did her normal massage on my back, ass, and legs which I admit was good. When I turned over started on my left leg and worked her way up to my thigh she lifted the towel higher to expose more of my leg and groin. She stopped and rearranged the cloth codpiece I was wearing to cover the exposed part of my dick. When she switched to my right leg and moved the towel completely off my lower body she got a small towel and placed it over my groin since I had gotten fully erect and the paper codpiece was no longer effective. While she did massage my upper thighs and came very close to my balls she very once touched them truly.

During the bath part of the service, she did wash me completely but used the washcloth on me, did not touch my dick or balls with her bare hand.

Gave her a small tip and decided that was my last visit to that place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.