Found a New Place - Cover

Found a New Place

Copyright© 2021 by Gaijin

Chapter 2

I finally got back to the massage parlor after a couple of weeks. The same Chinese lady gave me a very good massage. She used plenty of oil on the back of my legs and when she moved up to my ass she pulled the paper G-string up so tight that became like floss between my cheeks. Again, she did a professional job with no sexual touching while she massaged my legs and ass. After she work on my back for ten minutes which did feel very good. then she wiped me down with a towel to get the excess oil off. While I turned, she held up the large towel and covered me from feet to chest. Once I was turned over, she moved the towel to expose my right leg and hip up to my waist. She then had to adjusted the G-string a bit since when she pulled it before it exposed part of my scrotum. While she gave me a good massage, the only thing she touched was my balls with the back of her hand when she did the upper thigh. When she moved over to the left leg and moved the towel to expose it and cover the right leg I felt her tuck my dick back into the G-string, guess that was exposed when she pulled the cloth before. Then after she did the left leg, she did a quick head and scalp massage.

While her English is quite limited, she got across that I was to wait while she got the shower ready. A few minutes later she came and got me, this time when I got into the room, I removed the G-string and laid down on my chest. After wetting me down with the flexible shower hose she washed me from neck to toes. After rinsing me off she then rubbed some lotion on me again from neck to toes. When I turned over and laid on my back, she again wet me down and washed me completely, including my dick and balls this time using a cloth. No lotion for the front, I was hoping she would.

If you were wondering, I was able to keep myself under control and did not get an erection on either visit. The next time I go I will attempt to get an erection and see how she reacts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.