Caveman Days - Outcome - Cover

Caveman Days - Outcome

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: This is a continuation of "Caveman Days" based on a reader's suggestion. Mat, Emma, and the Tiger get it on.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

Midleap Tiger stalled. His padded feet gripped the prehistoric meadow grass. Mat stilled his spear. The two turned to stare at Emma. “Now boys,” her smile said, “can’t we all be friends?”

Mat and Tiger exchanged a look, a knowing nod. Tiger pounced. One bound and Emma was caught. Tiger’s cock sought and gained the clutch of Emma’s cunt. He reared up. Roared. His big prick pulsed. Emma echoed the beast’s orgasmic yowl. The fuck and the filling went on and on, eons of ecstasy.

naked woman hanging on to a tiger’s belly, having sex with him

Fuck finally finished, Emma and Tiger cuddled close. Pearls of excess cum seeped from Emma’s sex. Tiger’s big paws caressed Emma’s bottom. His careful claws and throaty purrs sent small shivers up and down her spine. She turned her head and touched the big cat’s softened penis with her tongue. Her fingers nestled behind his balls, fondled the little button of his behind. His tail twitched. His cock, too. Soon it was in her mouth. Soon their lovemaking would resume.

naked woman sucking a tiger’s strangely human cock

Meanwhile Mat whittled his spear to the size of an Eagle fine point pencil and wrote the story on the petals of a daisy. The last words were

love me

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.