My Life as a Witch - Cover

My Life as a Witch

by WitchyWoman

Copyright© 2021 by WitchyWoman

True Story: Telling my story of how I became what I was, and the events that led up my being one.

Tags: Paranormal   Ghost   Magic   Demons  

How it all began for me to become an outright practicing Witch, dates way back when I was living with and staying at my Aunt Becca’s.

I was then 19 yrs old and knew for many years she was indeed a full time practicing Witch herself, and now living with her as I was, the desire to become one myself grew on me more and more.

So she began to teach me everything she knew about it and wanted to pass down in the family to at least one of young women of our family.

She had no children of her own, so I was pretty much a daughter to her, and when we would visit she would ask me about continuing this practice.

Now before she began to teach me, and start learning about all the making of wild erotic potions that would blow your mind if you didn’t know about it.

Oh yes there were quite a few times my Aunt Becca would have a woman over and they would go to that private well locked up room in the far back of her big 5 bedroom country home.

I’d hear wild sounds coming from that room and one time snuck up to that door and heard things that would scare the death out of others, but myself becoming a Witch as I learning to be, had no fear of it at all.

We would be sitting in the living room most usually watching her console tv that was a color tv set of which at that time was not all that old at all. Being miles and miles out in the country all she had was a tv antenna, of which sometimes I had to go outside and move this way and that way to get better signal, or any signal at all.

All the while I studied her many ancient books passed from generation to generation of the women in our family as far back as any of us could remember, my grandma still alive at that time in her 80’s was a fully pledged practicing Witch herself.

My grandma in fact was the one that taught my Aunt Becca everything she knew about it. Yes even summoning up Demons.

Now to you all that’s what they are known as, to us we call them daemon, or daemones if more than one were needed.

If we wanted to summon up the Master of the Dark(Satan) we used Satanos.

I know as I sometimes would go to the bolted up door of her hidden room as she called it, I could hear my Aunt summoning up Daemones, and even Satanos himself, doing a ritual with one of the women that would come to her to have such done for them.

So more and more I began to learn about to learn about it, becoming more masterful at making, and even creating my very own potions, My Aunt marveled at some of them and even began using them herself in her ritual sacrifices.

I know one thing the women who came to her and then be taken back to her hidden room sure came out of there all kinds of tore up inside from it all.

It was sometime before my Aunt would even let me be a part of the secret rituals, and my first time involved in one, I was somewhat scared about it all.

I was at that time certainly not a virgin, but I wasn’t all that experienced in the ways of sex as yet. So seeing and watching and helping get this woman visitor to my Aunt’s house tied up and ready for action was a very new to me experience, and even more so when sitting in the room, and the Master of Darkness summoned up and fucked this woman sacrifice, I was disturbed by it all.

But my Aunt later sat with me and told me that this went on most of the time in her hidden room. And once I had learned the ancient book well enough, I would then be the summoning up head witch.

I studied and practiced for several years, and finally did perform ritual sacrifices of my own. The Master of Darkness was very impressed with my talent and learning process, though rough around the edges at it, I was indeed moving up along the ranks.

My potions I had made all on my own were now being used regularly by my Aunt and myself alike.

I lived with my Aunt Becca several more years until her death, and was given everything she had, my mom knew of the hidden room, and wanted nothing at all to do with any of it so it was all given to me.

So that’s how I acquired all the things I now use in my own Secret Room.

Then a short time later I married and having gotten Aunt Beccas home we moved into it. I then was pregnant and had my daughter and I and my husband stayed married until a he was involved in a fatal crash and passed on.

So then it was my daughter and myself living in that big old house, as she grew into her own years then shortly after high school and graduating she got married and moved out.

I had concealed my Witch’s work pretty well from her though she knew I was in fact a practicing Witch, but when I did rituals and sacrifices, I had her stay at a girlfriends house or two.

Now the Lords of the cult wanted me to sacrifice young women of whom would come over and spend the night with my daughter from time to time being how I had this big old house, and many bedrooms, and for sure plenty sleep over area for them all.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.