Bye, Bye, Boston - Cover

Bye, Bye, Boston

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Getting ready to move from Boston, Bethanny, a self-confessed sex addict, decides to have one more romp before heading west!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   .

My name is Bethanny. I’m 29 years old and I have brown shoulder length hair, about 5’6”, slim with a tight little 34D-24-36 body. I workout at the local gym a lot to keep in top shape – and to show off my body to all the hunks that go there as well! I’m probably most proud of my tits, though. Aside from being enormous on their own, they have thick, dark nipples and when excited, they stick out at least 1” and are as round as the end of your little finger. Through the years there have been many men and women that have enjoyed these treats.

My body serves me well because I have this little problem. You see, I am a slut. Not one of those “I like to flirt with anyone I see” kind of flirts, though. No, I take it a lot further than that. I crave sex like most people crave air. I need it. I want it, and I can never get enough. My husband, Tom, treats me very well and understands my problems and needs. No one man is capable of satisfying my need for sex and to be humiliated and degraded.

Tom allows me to pursue my sexual needs and his only stipulations are that I not get pregnant by anyone but him, that I always insist on my male lovers wearing condoms, and that I’m always available to him for sex. The first condition is no problem because I am on the “pill” and have been taking it religiously since I was in my early teens. The second condition is impossible to comply with though, as I crave the feeling of a man’s sperm pumping into my body. And the third condition is irrelevant because ... well I want sex all the time, whether I am on my period or even when I’m sick with the flu or a cold! If I’m awake, I want sex. And if I’m asleep, I want someone to wake me up to have sex!

When we lived in Boston, we tried swinging with other couples, lesbian sex with women, and threesomes with other guys, but none of that was what I needed. I mean, the sex was okay and I had a good time, but I wasn’t made to feel cheap and trashy and that’s what I wanted most of all.

A couple years ago, Tom got an opportunity to take a new position with a firm in Los Angeles. You see, my Tom is a corporate lawyer, and a well-known company in Los Angeles asked him to come work for them. Well, I had grown tired of Boston and its cold weather. Besides, there just wasn’t enough local action to keep a girl like me busy! So I thought a change of scenery might be just what I needed. The warm weather would sure be nice ... and who knows, maybe if I was able to sunbathe, I might just be able to attract the attention I needed from some of the neighborhood boys!

After talking it over, I told him I was all for the move and so he called the firm in Los Angeles the following week and accepted the job. Tom gave his two-week notice to the company he was working with and I began packing and taking care of all the details in changing addresses. Tom earned enough as a corporate lawyer for me not to have to work. The fact that I didn’t work allowed for me to be home for sex with deliverymen, repairmen, and whoever else I could get to come over.

The Friday before we were to leave for Los Angeles, the moving company came to pick up our things. The new firm had graciously offered to move us as a condition of his new position, so we didn’t have to worry about that. So while Tom was putting in his last day at the Boston company, I was at home waiting for the movers.

The moving company phoned me to say their men would be coming between 9am and 10am. I decided to have one last romp before we left Boston, so I dressed in my shortest miniskirt and a deep V crop-top that emphasized my huge tits. I didn’t wear a bra or panties, but I made sure I had my makeup on nice and slutty looking. I wanted the guys to think I was a whore so they would hopefully feel comfortable taking advantage of what I was offering! The truck finally arrived at 10:30 – a half hour late ... I was getting very frustrated.

Waiting there with increasing impatience, I was getting hotter and hornier with every tick of the clock. I had almost given up and masturbated to take care of the growing itch myself, when the doorman in the apartment lobby buzzed me to say they were on the way up. My hardened nipples were very obvious through my bright green top and the two guys stared at them when I opened the door. I introduced myself and learned that the older white mover’s name was Dave and his bigger, younger black partner was Shawn.

After the introductions, I showed them where the things were that they needed to take. As we walked into the other rooms, I could feel their eyes on me and I smiled swishing my ass a little harder to tease the boys a bit.

With the tour over and my hopes that these boys were sufficently interested in what I was offering, we came back into the living room. Shawn, a big black buck about 25, looked me up and down before picking up an easy chair. Dave was white and a bit smaller and older, about 35, I’d guess. He picked up a box of books and things of Tom’s and the two of them left to go put the things in the truck without saying a word. However as they waited for the apartment building’s service elevator, I heard Shawn talking, saying that I must be a hooker or call-girl. I smiled, that was exactly what I wanted them to think. When I heard the elevator return and its familiar ding as it got to my floor, I made sure I was bending over the table reaching for a box I had placed there for just this reason. It gave my boys a perfect view of my uncovered ass and cunt.

As they came in the apartment I could feel them staring at my exposed crack before I heard a voice behind me.

“Can I give you a hand there, lady?”

I stood up and turned around to answer. It was Shawn and he was getting an eyeful!

“I’m no lady stud, and I want a lot more than a hand from you,” I said, shocked at my own brazenness. Shawn set the box he was carrying down and closed my apartment door. Then he walked over and, spinning me back around to face the table, he unzipped my miniskirt, letting it drop to the ground around my ankles. I stepped out of it while he helped me out of my top so my tits were freed and exposed to the two of them.

Then Shawn bent me forward onto the dining room table and spread my legs. He squatted behind me and without so much as a howdy-do, shoved two fingers into my wet cunt. I gasped at the suddenness, but immediately began moaning as he began fingering my hungry hole.

As he sawed at my ravenous cunt, I began wriggling and twisting, trying to get him to hit all the spots I needed touched. I moaned and gripped the table; he was very familiar with a woman’s anatomy! He was touching places that hadn’t been touched in ages, and I was loving every dirty second of it!

While I was being mauled by this black buck, Dave was busy watching, staring at my shaven dripping cunt with keen interest while my tits swayed and bounced.

Finally satisfied that I was wet enough for him, the man with his hand in my cunt decided to put it to better use. He stood up and quickly dropped his jeans, freeing up his large black cock. When he undid his jeans and I saw what was he brought with him, I about died. This guy must have been half horse! His cock had to have been 11 inches long and 3 inches in diameter!

“Oh my God! What is that!” I gasped as he displayed his trophy-sized cock. I’d had some pretty big men in the past and even bigger toys, but I had never seen anything to compare to this mutant cock. It was a challenge I couldn’t pass up.

He was already hard and I could see the thick mushroom head glistening with a drop of precum.

“I want every inch of that big beautiful beast in me now!” I said. “Fuck me with that black cock, stud!” I moaned with need. I wanted to be fucked hard and fast. He was up to the challenge too. His monster cock was already hard and I could see the thick mushroom head glistening with a drop of precum.

Grabbing me by the hair, Shawn positioned his cock at my cunt entrance and in one savage thrust, his cock disappeared into my willing cunt. He immediately began pumping hard and fast in and out of me as if he had an appointment to make! It didn’t matter to me, I like it rough, the “Wham-Bam-Thank you Ma-am”! He fucked me hard, fast, and deep for a good fifteen minutes before I heard him groan and felt him empty his hot seed deep inside me.

I didn’t have to wait long for the next round. As I lay over the table moaning and gasping for breath from the first fucking, Dave stepped up to the plate. He grinned broadly and bent me over the table again. “I’m not going to try to follow Shawn here – he’s probably already stretched you all out of shape. But that’s okay, your ass will do just fine!” Putting the head of his cock at my asshole, he began pushing forward.

Now, I’m the kinda three-hole girl that will take a cock in any hole my lover wants and it had been some time since I was last butt-fucked, so I was all for it if that’s what he suggested!

At first, I took it fairly easily, but very quickly I could feel him start to stretch my ass wider and wider and I began panting with effort as he kept pushing deeper into my tight ass.

“Oh my god! Oh I’m so full,” I moaned. But he kept on pushing.

“Bitch I’m only halfway in!” he said, the smirk on his face obvious in his voice as well. He pressed onward and I gripped the table edge as his cock plowed deeper and deeper.

“Oh fuck! Oh you’re splitting me apart!” I cried as his never-ending cock pushed deeper. For a white guy he had an enormous cock!

He just swatted my ass hard and told me to hold still as he pushed harder into my tight hole.

“Fuck me! Oh please! Fuck my dirty whore ass!” I screamed as I felt him push fully into my ass. I’d been ass-fucked many times – it’s one of my favorite activities. But I never had anything so huge in me and I thought any second he would tear me in two. But he just grabbed my hair, almost bending me double backwards and pushed on. I was on tiptoes trying to relieve the pressure he was exerting on my asshole when he finally announced he was completely inside me. He stayed there for a couple moments before shoving me back down on the table and as I grabbed the sides of the table he began fucking me. And he fucked me so hard and so deep that I was sure I was going to die right there!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.