Gangsters Paradise - Cover

Gangsters Paradise

by Lemonbelly

Copyright© 2021 by Lemonbelly

Fiction Sex Story: Fourteen year old Penny is not impressed when she finds out her big brother has been making bets and using her as collateral, again.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   .

It was six o’clock in the afternoon, I’d been back from school for a few hours, and was lazing on my bed in my underwear. I’d been set some homework, but it wasn’t due for a few days, so, you know, who gives a shit?

I’m like, fourteen, as long as I hand something in, nobody is really bothered, right?

There was a knock on my door, then my brother called out.

“Pen, are you busy?”

“What is it?”

“Well, err, I think I may have done something silly.”

“What the fuck have you done now Sean?” I yelled. Sean was seventeen had had all the common sense of a fucking starfish.

“Look, there was a match, you wouldn’t believe the odds.”

“You said you wouldn’t bet again.”

“But the odds were great, and it was obvious that City were going to win by more than five.”

“City, who lost at the weekend?”

“They should have won.”

“And you bet with the Spencers?” The Spencer brothers ran a bookmaking racket in our school. Their dad was some minor league gangster and they had wanted to follow in his footsteps.

“It was a foregone conclusion.”

“City don’t have a fucking striker.”

“How much are you in the hole for?”

“Three grand.”

“Three grand? You get a tenner a week in pocket money, and what is it, sixty quid from shelf stacking?”

“It was a foregone conclusion.”

“They’re fucking gangsters.” I got up and walked to my door. “They’re downstairs aren’t they?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re using me as collateral again?”

“You love it.”

“No, I love dick. I love being able to choose my dick. This isn’t on at all.”

I pushed past Sean and stalked walking down the stairs, he followed me. Even one step up, my big brother had to look up at me. He was a wimp, some kind of computer genius, but physically and personally, a coward. I looked down on the skinny little bitch.

“Three grand? That means butt stuff too doesn’t it?”

“You better ask them.”

“You know, if they knock me up, I’ll make sure you never fucking walk upright again.”

“You’ll have fun.”

“You are going to have to watch, you know that?” I growled.

I marched down the stairs into the living room, well aware that I was just in my white bra and panties. Harris, the youngest of the three smirked. He was my age and a dumb pile of sleaze, bulky and a whole pile of muscles with little in the way of brain. Billy was lithe, the sixteen year old had a body built for sneaking out of windows and running off through gardens. His eyes scanned the room constantly. Danny was much more relaxed, more confident. He’d run the situation through countless times in his head. At eighteen, he saw himself as the big dog in the school, and on his way to running the estate. He was taller than his brothers, even taller than me, and he was built like a javelin thrower.

“So, we’re back here again?” I made sure not to sound nervous in any way. They may not be the smartest of tools, but they knew fear in people. “If you can just give me a few seconds?”

I turned around and planted a swift and strong kick straight between the legs of my brother, catching him by surprise and causing the three brothers to wince as Sean doubled over in pain, collapsing into the fetal position.

I smiled with satisfaction. This wasn’t the first time or even the second that Sean had pulled this stunt. He was right, I enjoyed cock but I prefered to fuck people who weren’t scumbags. Still, a four-way on a Wednesday afternoon was better than laying in my room with a finger in my cunt. By my calculation, Sean owed me six grand, and I’m working out the interest on that until the bitch pays me back.

“Guys, I’m yours now.” I raised my arms, closed my eyes, and waited for them to descend on me. At five ten, I was tall, and I kept myself in shape. I’d started puberty early, so if I dressed in one of my ‘borrowed’ dresses, my boobs, butt and legs were easily those of some seventeen year old college slut, begging to get laid.

I knew what I was getting into. They didn’t have any style, any desire to get me off. Danny got his fair share of pussy, Billy got a bit as well, but girls my age either weren’t into boys or wanted an older kind of scumbag, so Harris was pretty inexperienced.

My bra came off in moments, and ham-fisted hands started squeezing my boobs, another hand pushed its way into the front of my panties and tried to force a finger into my crack. Lips were on my, and then hands started to pull the panties down, leaving me naked. I knelt down, and eyes still closed, I heard the sounds of zips, the first cock touching my lips, then two more being put in my hands. I opened my mouth, to take in the sweaty, salty cock that I knew from the size must have been Danny’s. Wanking off his little brothers, I flicked my tongue around his cockhead and bobbed up and down on the hardening prick. I was already wet, thank god, because the Spencers weren’t interested in my cunt. At least their hands or mouths weren’t.

Danny pulled out of my mouth, cueing me to open my eyes and follow his next move. He lay on the floor, in the middle of the carpet, his five inches of cock pointing straight up. This was my invitation, and I let go of the other guys, and shuffled over to Danny, straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock. I paused for a few moments then started to fuck him, bouncing my young body on this cheap arsed gangster. I took Billy’s cock in my mouth now. It wasn’t as sweaty, it didn’t have the girth of his bigger brother, but was longer.

“Billy, give him a turn, you take her arse.” Danny hissed.

This was when then shit was about to get serious. I leant forward over Danny, pushing my chest into Danny’s mouth. Billy came up behind me and pushed into my arse. I screamed in pain, but loved every moment of it. Two lowlife dicks with their dicks in me, trying to rip me apart. Harris stuffed his cock in my mouth, filling the last of my holes. The three brothers started pounding away, actually moving for once, fucking out of my sences.

“Swap her round.” Came Danny’s command.

The guy lifted me off, and with Billy pulling out, I felt empty. They turned me around and pulled me back down, the girth of Danny’s cock stretching my arsehole even more, and Billy started to fuck my cunt. Harris stood above me, squatting over me, and I couldn’t resist pushing my tongue into the dumb bastard’s arsehole. I held his hips and pulled his arse down on my mouth, rimming the shit off his rectum.

“Jesus christ.” Exclaimed Billy, and he blew his load into my cunt.

Danny switched us around again, his dick back into my cunt and Harris sodomised my arse, as I cleaned the cum off Billy’s cock. Danny and then Harris took turns in cumming inside me, the last drops of Harris’s cock set me off into a long awaited cum. I curled up on the floor as the boys pushed their cocks into my mouth.

“What the fucking hell is this?” A scream came from the doorway. Mum was home.

“Your son shouldn’t make bets he can’t keep.” Danny never lost a moment of confidence, despite having been discovered on the floor of a woman’s lounge having just fucked her daughter, along with both his brothers. I knew I was a mess of sweat and cum, naked on the floor, but I didn’t really care, I’d just had three dicks in me, which generally meant it was a good day.

“Sean, this is your doing? AGAIN? You swore that you would never, ever ... And you used your own little sister as collateral?” Sean mumbled something. “Okay, all of you stay here. All of you. I’ll be back in a minute.”

She stomped upstairs. “Don’t worry,” I told the guys, “we don’t have guns here. Besides, you’re not the ones in trouble here.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.