Research - Cover

Research

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: The cat in the courtyard, despite being interrupted by a young couple masturbating, eventually has his way with the girl. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Today I went to the library. All the computers were taken, so I wandered around. I ended up in a strange courtyard. It was empty except for a large stone bench and a cat. The cat looked at me and came over and started rubbing my ankles. “That feels good,” I told the cat. Then I sat on the bench. It was hard but not uncomfortable. The cat jumped up. “Silly cat,” I said. I stroked its fur. It began to purr. The purring made me sleepy. I lay down on the bench. The cat jumped off but then she came back. She started nuzzling my legs. “What are you doing?” I asked the cat. The cat nuzzled under my velvet dress. “Oh, Kitty,” I said, “are you the naughty one? Do you want to play with my pussy?” The cat said yes. She burrowed further and further under the dress. I had to hoist the hem up a little so the poor thing wouldn’t smother.

Please Wait while image loads

While the cat was licking my pussy, a man and a woman came into the courtyard. The woman said, “What’s going on here?” The man said, “Isn’t it obvious?” The woman said, “Shouldn’t you do something?” The man unzipped his trousers and took out his penis. He began stroking it. The woman said, “Oh, I’m going to do something too.” She reached one of her hands inside her pants. With her other hand she pinched her nipple through her blouse. “Oh,” said the woman, after a while, “I think I’m going to come.” Then she made a soft cry. At the same time, semen jetted from the man’s penis. Some of it landed on my face and some of it landed on my dress. I doubt that the stains will come out. Meanwhile the cat scrambled away. Not long later the man and woman left as well. When I regain my energy, I’ll have to get up and go back into the library. Maybe a computer will be free and I can look up how to deal with semen stains on velvet, although I already know the answer. A sharp pair of shears.

Reference

Kurt said he wanted to get a picture of me on the stone bench. I’d never heard of it, but I went along, only it turned out the bench was occupied. This girl in a red dress was lying on it, drenched in sun. I was about to go back in, but Kurt said wait a minute, and I saw. There was a tail sticking out of the girl’s dress. The tail flapped back and forth but not like a dog’s tail, more like a snake or something. We were behind the girl so she couldn’t see us, and when we got closer we saw it was a cat’s tail. The girl squirmed a little and shifted a little and pulled her dress up and we could see it was a cat between the girl’s legs. I went around behind the bench and I could see the cat licking the girl’s pussy. I could even hear the little licking noises. I looked at Kurt and he looked at me and I said don’t you think you should do something. He looked at me like what, and I shrugged. The cat kept on licking the girl’s pussy. Then Kurt did something that surprised me. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock. He was standing near the girl’s face and he started stroking himself, jerking off. The girl let her head drop back to watch him. She didn’t seem to mind. Kurt’s hand went faster and faster. I paid attention for future reference. Meanwhile, without really thinking about it, I unbuttoned my jeans and slid my hand into my panties. I was wet. I fingered my clit and pinched my nipple and came. I don’t think I’ve ever come that quick. Kurt came too. His stuff shot out over the girl and landed on her dress.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.