Go Fuck Yourself - Cover

Go Fuck Yourself

by Timm

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Science Fiction Story: Advertisement from the year 2050.

Tags: Science Fiction  

Have you ever been told to go fuck yourself?

Well now it is possible to do so with the Fast Clone ™ unit.

The basic “Fast Clone” unit will allow you to create the perfect sex toy of yourself or sexual oppiset of yourself. “Hermaphrodite option is also available for a small added fee.

For real adventures. You can purchase clone options of others from our personality store. Thousands of famous individuals from the porn industry and the 21st century are available for unit download.

Clone identity behavior packages are also available.

The basic sexual interaction personality package is included with your “Fast Clone” Unit. This will allow your clone unit to interact with you for your personal pleaser.

Dominate and submissive personalities and levels cost extra.

Servant packages like gourmet chef are also available for the non-personal interactive moments in your clone’s life span.

Note: Because of the “fast cook” Technology process that is used to produce your clone.

The usable lifespan of your fast clone is normally three times its preparation time.

In other words, if you select a 24-hour clone. Your clone will age at the equivalent of 18 years for each 24 hour of operation. The aging process is adjustable on the preparation setup menu. However, the ratio will remain the same.

A one-hour fast clone perpetration time for an 18-year-old clone will result in 18 years of aging for each hour after the clone is complete.

Once the clone has reached its operational lifespan simply return the clone to the “Fast Clone” Unit for recycling.

Note: You may wish to instruct your fast clone to return to the unit under its own momentum before its operational time expires. This is highly recommended as clones that operate to the end of their cycle also will decompose at the same ratio as the operational version.

Ad Ends

More stories from the Fast Clone Universe coming soon.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.