The Pleasuring of Inge - Cover

The Pleasuring of Inge

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Two weeks into the semester, college girls Anais and Beth are pleased that their triple room has extra space because the third roommate has not appeared. Then Inge shows up. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Anais and Beth were so lucky. They had a triple, and two weeks into the semester the third girl hadn’t arrived. “Maybe she won’t come.” “So much extra space!” They traded the three single beds for one queen.

The very next day Inge showed up. Might as well make the best of it. “Which do you prefer, front or back?” Anais asked.

“What do you mean?” Inge said.

“We’ll show you,” Beth said.

They showed her. Anais took the front, pinching and tugging Inge’s nipples to full erection and playing artfully in Inge’s cunt.

Beth took the back, her fingers touching and teasing Inge’s asshole.

Again and again they brought their new roommate to the edge of orgasm.

“Have you come to a decision?” Beth asked. “Front or back?”

Poor Inge couldn’t answer, for Anais had captured her new roommate’s tongue between her lips and sucked it deep into her mouth. It was this kiss that sent Inge spiraling into ecstasy.

Please Wait while image loads


“But where will I sleep?” Inge asked her new roommates that night.

“We’ll tuck you in between us,” Beth said.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be super comfy,” Anais said.

The tucking in involved Beth’s tongue teasing Inge’s clitoris. It involved Anais caressing Inge’s spine, while tickling and teasing her asshole.

When the time was right, Beth plunged her tongue into Inge’s cunt at the same instant Anais’ finger fucked its way fully into Inge’s asshole. With a gasp and a gush, Inge came.

Please Wait while image loads

That was just the beginning. Beth and Anais pleasured their new roommate into orgasm after orgasm and no one slept a wink all night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.