Grandpa Was Right - Cover

Grandpa Was Right

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We sometimes dismiss "the wisdom of the elders". An example are old wives tales. But sometimes they get it right. That's what this story is about. Grandpa thought certain things should be taught at home, rather than school. He felt like parents could do a much better job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

He started by just smoothing his hand over her body, starting with her thigh and moving it up over her hipbone to her flat abdomen and then up to one breast. He cupped that breast as she sighed and spread her legs further, probably by pure instinct. It was obvious she like this small act of intimacy. He resisted squeezing her breast and moved his hand over her upper chest to her neck and finally her cheek.

“I love you so much,” he breathed.

“I know,” she sighed, looking directly in his eyes. “That feels really nice.”

“This is called foreplay,” he said, trying to be clinical.

“Miss Abernathy talked about that in class,” she said. “It’s what you do to get ready for sex, right? She said it wasn’t a good idea to do that, but she didn’t say why.”

“It not only gets you ready to have sex,” he said, moving his hand back down to her breast. “It also makes you want to have sex.”

“I don’t want to have sex,” she said, innocently.

“Not now, but if I keep going, that might change,” he said.

“I don’t think so, but keep going. I like being touched like this. It feels different than when I do it.”

“Better?” he suggested.

“Different,” she decided.

Now he did squeeze her breast, gently, and ran his flat hand over her puffy nipple. Her body moved and her eyes widened.

“Wow, that’s really different than when I do it,” she said.

He used three fingers and his thumb to “milk” the nipple, which got less puffy as her nipple became well defined as it stiffened.

“Do you do this?” he asked, softly.

“Not like that,” she said, breathing deeply, now. “I squeeze them harder.”

He pinched and rolled the nipple and she moaned.

“Like that?” he asked.

“It sure doesn’t feel like that when I do it,” she panted.

He reached to work both nipples and saw her hips bump up off the bed a bit, again probably by instinct.

“Wow,” she moaned. “I like that a lot!

“Your nipples are what’s called an erogenous zone,” he said.

“I see you kiss Mom’s a lot,” she said.

Whether that was a suggestion or invitation wasn’t stated, but Bob couldn’t resist showing her what such a “kiss” was like. He leaned down and sucked her left nipple gently.

“Ohhhh, Daddy,” she groaned.

He switched to the other one and his own instinct kicked in. His free hand slid down over her mons and his middle finger split those tightly closed pussy lips, sliding into a moist, warm valley. The pad between his first and second knuckle rubbed across her teen clit and her hips came up off the bed again, this time higher, accompanied by an “Uhh!” Her movement was what caused the tip of his finger to enter her virgin channel and he hooked it without conscious thought.

Ten seconds later he was alternating sucking each nipple and fingerfucking his little girl, and she was writhing under his “tutelage.”

He managed to control his desire to plunge his stiff prick into her and, when she had a bone-crunching and very loud orgasm, he stopped his masturbation of her and began his own. She was limp and looked unconscious, so he simply stood beside the bed and stared at pussy lips that were no longer tight and protecting. Now they were flushed, full of blood, and looked like some strange sexual plant. It wasn’t until he felt his sap rising that he glanced at her face.

Her eyes were open, smoky looking, and she was watching him jerk off.

He had managed not to fuck her, but it was impossible for him to aim his prick anywhere but at the naked girl on the bed. Her eyes widened as a white rope leapt from the tip of his angry-looking penis and arced up into the air to fall in a warm stripe across her abdomen. A second, third and fourth series of white cords followed the first and he moved his hips like a machine gunner hosing down the enemy. But Bob was hosing down his daughter, who squealed and moved her hands to explore this warm semi-liquid.

Again, perhaps it was instinct on Beth’s part, but both her sperm-covered hands ended up between her legs as she probed and rubbed and pulled at her vulva.

“Careful, Baby!” he panted. “You’re getting my sperm in your vagina!”

At that moment Beth couldn’t have cared less about the danger he was referring to. Everything felt too good to worry about anything. Her daddy had made her feel the best she ever had. She had already loved him, but now she had fallen in love with him. She would date many boys in the next few years, but none of them had the ghost of a chance of sucking her succulent nipples, or getting a finger in her hot, juicy pussy.

Those things were what her daddy did. Nobody else was allowed.

Those thoughts would come in the future, though, after Beth thought long and hard about everything that had happened in a couple of short hours. For now she was just happy. Her delight was obvious.

“You made a mess on me,” she said, sitting up with energy Bob only wished he had. “Now I have to go take a shower. I love you, Daddy. I love what you taught me tonight.”

With that she bounded to her bathroom. Bob heard the shower start and, feeling like an old man, he limped out of her bedroom.

She wasn’t the one who was tired and wanted to go to bed.

He was.


The next morning Bob was awakened from a sound sleep by a teenage girl bouncing onto his bed yelling that she was hungry and for him to get up and make her breakfast. He tried to roll over, but she was loud and insistent. Eventually he grabbed her and wrestled himself on top of her. He held her hands over her head with one hand and used his stubbly face to tickle her all over. She shrieked and laughed and writhed under him but couldn’t get free.

You’re a horrible beast!” she yelled.

She was still dressed in her sleep shirt, which was an old Dallas Cowboys jersey Bob had gotten when he was in college. It had a few holes in it, but it hung down to her knees when she first started wearing it. Now it hung to her mid thighs. Bob saw a nipple peeking through one of the holes and he tried to get it into his mouth.

“Oh no you don’t you horrible beast!” squealed Beth. “You’re not going to eat me up!”

She kicked, and her knee slammed into his thigh. She didn’t get his balls, but he acted like she did, groaning and letting her go and rolling into a fetal position.

Beth was instantly contrite. She had seen boys at school get hit in the balls and it always took them out of action for a while.

“I’m sorry, Daddy!” she wailed, crawling over him and trying to kiss his cheek.

He uncoiled and was on her in an instant. When she fell back her legs were wide and the jersey exposed her pussy. He hadn’t planned to do this, but the temptation was just too much.

He pushed his face into the Vee of her legs and slid his hands under her soft ass cheeks and started eating teen, virgin pussy.

She kicked again, this time with both legs, but it was just a mindless reaction to the extreme joy she was feeling as he sucked her clit. She’d been sure, last night, that nothing could feel better than what he’d been doing to her then. This wasn’t better, exactly, but it was clearly just as good, except in a different way. Just as she hadn’t wanted him to stop last night, she didn’t want him to stop now.

That changed after three orgasms, when she finally pushed at his head with her fingers.

“I can’t breathe, Daddy!” she gasped.

He lifted a grinning face. She’d tasted just as good as he was sure she would. He was naked. He slept that way, and he had a raging hardon. He crawled his knees up and raised his body. He fisted his prick and brought the tip to her flushed, slippery pussy lips, but he didn’t slide it in her. Instead he just teased her opening while he jacked on his cock.

“Is it going to shoot again?” she panted. “Are you going to get it all over me like last night?”

“Not all over you,” he gasped.

“You can if you want,” she breathed. “I really liked it.”

“I can’t put it in you,” he groaned. “I want to but I just can’t.”

“You want to put it in me?” she squeaked. She was basically wide open and completely helpless at this point, should he decide to push his penis in her. She knew that. She felt that. It caused her emotions to flare on several levels. One level involved her firm belief that his penis couldn’t possibly fit in her without tearing her apart. A different level came from a place in her logic center that said, “Of course it will fit. It was made to fit. Couples by the millions enjoy it fitting every day!” Other deeper emotions involved her knowledge that, if he did put it in, she could have a baby. That was a much muddier situation. She’d never thought for more than a few seconds about how, someday, she might have a baby.

She’d have to think about that from now on, though, because he groaned again.

“I won’t put it in you,” he groaned.

She relaxed and lay back, watching his fist fly up and down. Then, with another groan, he touched the tip of his cock to her pussy and pushed to seal the little eye between her pussy lips.

“Not all of it,” he gasped.

She felt the warm bath shoot up inside her as he kept gasping for air.

When he was finished shooting enough sperm into his fourteen-year-old daughter to make several million babies, he swabbed the tip of his prick up and down between her pussy lips again. Muscles she didn’t even know she had flexed inside her and his spend oozed out, making a mess in her pubic hair as he spread it around with the head of his penis.

Beth remained silent. She knew this was important, that it transcended playing, or learning. This was very, very close to fucking.

When Beth had decided to try to get her father to let her explore sex, her “mission” in her mind had been fuzzy and unformed. What had happened to her had been fun, but she didn’t forecast how much more would ever happen. She’d have been happy as a lark if every time her dad tucked her in, he sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. She would have needed nothing more to be happy.

Now though, that she had his sperm inside her, things had changed. She stared up at him with big, brown eyes.

“I’m sorry, Baby,” he groaned.

“Don’t be, Daddy,” she replied. “I’m not.”


He backed up and got off the bed. He watched as she reached to massage her clit. She lifted fingers that were milky white and peered at them.

She sniffed. She knew girls at school that had claimed to have let a boy shoot in their mouths. She’s always thought that was nasty and she was sure she’d never do that, never even put her mouth on a penis. She’d even felt the same way when she observed her mother sucking the penis that had just deposited what was on her finger.

But now, things had changed. This was her daddy’s fluid. She’d liked it when he shot all over her last night. It had made her feel closer to him than she’d ever felt before.

She sucked the tip of her index finger and saw his eyes widen. She didn’t taste much at all, and she reached to scoop more from her overflowing pussy. She tasted again and detected a musky scent as she finally got a taste to go with it. It was vaguely salty, with a little bitterness thrown in there.

It wasn’t bad at all.

He was still standing there on his knees, looking worried and stricken. She sensed he was pulling away from her. So she got up on her own knees and walked up against him, throwing her arms around him and rubbing her face on his hairy chest.

“I’m not sorry at all, Daddy. I loved it. You make me feel special.”

Bob wondered how special she’d feel if her flat, teen belly began to swell with his baby inside it, but her obvious willingness to be intimate with him on this level warred with his rational mind.

“Come with me,” she said.

She got off the bed and reached for his hand. She pulled him to her shower and he stood there with his hands hanging at his sides as she turned the water on and got it at the right temperature.

Then she pushed him inside, took off her sleep jersey, and followed him in, plastering her naked body against his.

“Baby,” he groaned. “We’re going too far.”

“No we’re not,” she said, kissing his chest.

She felt his hands rise and move over her body. She purred like a cat and reciprocated, feeling his muscles under his skin.

His cock was half hard when her hands found it. She washed it lovingly.

Then she knelt to find out what a penis felt like in her mouth.


Bob sat at the kitchen table, nursing his second cup of coffee. Beth stood at the stove frying pancakes. She’d mixed the batter herself. She had another crop top T-shirt and panties on, but that was all. He’d put on a pair of running shorts, feeling like his cock might not get hard again for days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.