Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8: New Rules

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: New Rules - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tim whispered in her ear as they got to their front door after school “Remember your new rules, not that I think you’ve forgotten. I bet you are getting wet already just from thinking about it, aren’t you?” he asked, teasing her. At least she hoped he was teasing since she was not sure what she’d do if he demanded to find out right now - find out if she was wet or not.

She was becoming resigned to the truth though, no matter how much she might try to hide it, that she was indeed getting wetter and wetter the closer they got to home, the closer they got to where she would have to follow their rules. It wasn’t that she was upset that she was reacting that way as much as it was the knowledge that at least Tim, if not all her brothers, was well aware of her private physical enjoyment of all of these games. It was still a little embarrassing to know that he knew she was wet.

A couple of minutes later, safely in her room, she could feel her heart pounding a little in excitement as she took off her clothes, moving around naked and slightly aroused as she prolonged her nude state for a moment, loving the freedom and the odd naughtiness she felt. She was in her room, but she was not just changing clothes. She was purposely drawing it out, staying completely naked for a couple of minutes, before finding the knit top and soft terry shorts she had planned to wear and put them on. Normally when she changed clothes, she’d change her top, and then her bottoms. But not today. She’d stripped nude and took her time pulling out the top and shorts, turning to look at herself in the mirror before getting dressed sans underwear. Giving herself one more glance, she readied herself to go down to the kitchen for a drink, testing out her new rules before getting started on the small amount of homework she had. It was Friday, and her teachers rarely gave them too much over the weekend. Acting as normal as possible, she bustled into the kitchen, grabbing and filling her lidded tumbler with ice water. She passed her mother on her way back upstairs, hollering back over her shoulder that she was going to get her homework done.

She passed Thomas coming down the stairs, and she could tell from the way he was looking her up and down he was trying to see if she was following the rules. She blushed a little as she smiled and silently nodded, answering his unasked question. “I gotta finish my homework first, might have time to play that new racing game before dinner though,” she told him, pausing and letting him get a closer look. She could feel her nipples tingling beneath her thin shirt, and as she subtly pulled her arms back, she was sure that their excited state, and the fact she was not wearing a bra, would be obvious.

“Oh! Yes, mmm, that might be fun. I’ll tell Tim” he said, passing her and heading downstairs. She could hear him greet their mother and she felt a tingle inside as their secret life was pushing up against the public, family one. If her mother had ANY idea what she had been doing with her brothers, she’d have a cow. Or two.

An hour or so later, she joined Tim and Thomas in front of the TV set up for gaming, smiling as the two ostentatiously made room for her to sit between them. As she sat and watched them race each other, she saw them glancing out the doorway from time to time.

Tia started when she felt Tim slide a hand up her bare leg, boldly touching the front of her shorts. “I can see from your pointy tips that you at least are partially obeying, how about the rest of you?” He rubbed her boldly, shocking her with how casually forward he was, momentarily taking away her ability to think straight.

“Yes, I mean, of course!” she said, her face flushing and the heat inside of her rising as she glanced nervously into the other room, sure that she could hear her mother moving around. When Tim moved his hand up and pulled the waistband of her shorts away from her body, she hissed “You can’t! Mom could walk in any second!”

“Just have to be careful then, hmm? And quick!” he said, teasing as he pulled her shorts down and away from her, briefly exposing her bare sex, her tightly wound black pubic curls concealing most of her privates.

Tia stared out the doorway, blushing as her two brothers looked at her while pulling on her shorts and lifting her shirt, and waited, nerves jangling until Tim let the waistband slap back against her stomach with a light snap and Thomas released her shirt. “You are lucky you are obeying the rules, otherwise we’d have to punish you!”

“Oh no!” Tia mock complained, immediately imagining all sorts of fun punishments - not that she dared to do them with her parents around. Still ... it was a nice thought or two.


The next few days were a combination of rather mundane everyday tasks and the added twist or thrill that she felt by following along with her brother’s new rules. If her parents made any notice of her more casual approach to clothing at home, they never mentioned anything - though Tia did think her mother had been watching her sometimes when she thought Tia wasn’t noticing. She could not tell, not for sure, but she began to suspect that her mother at least knew she was running around without a bra and possibly trying to tease her brothers. Even if her mother thought that, though, Tia figured that was much safer than her realizing that she and her brothers were all in on the teasing together.

Her brothers, Tim especially, had made it a special game over the last few days to find ways in which to get her alone, even briefly, and confirm that she was not wearing any underwear. She stopped trying to keep track of the number of times one of her brothers had their hand down the front of her shorts in the last week, and she was getting used to walking around in a slightly aroused state, even in front of her (thankfully) not very observant parents.

At school, Katie had acted like she always had, bright and cheerful, though she had begun to be more assertive and in control of their small group settings, whereas in the past she had often deferred to Tia or Rhea. Tia was sure that what had happened at Katie’s house Saturday was not forgotten, not by a long shot, but if she had needed any reminding, Katie’s secret tease on Monday had made it clear it was not forgotten. Tia had just been grabbing her lab notes before Biology when Katie had come up behind her and whispered into her ear “So nice to see you. Tee-Tee”. And with that Katie had flown off to her own class, but Tia had known that Katie was indeed still thinking about that evening. A few other subtle reminders were all that had happened over the next couple of days, but it was clear Katie was enjoying knowing about Tia’s secret life.

At home, the after-dinner cleanup every other night had turned into a particularly popular time to tease Tia, and her brothers had taken to swapping nights so that every other night, when it was Tia’s turn, she was paired up with a different brother. Tonight It was Thomas’s turn to help her with the dishes and cleanup. Given the routine they had begun over the last week, Tia was certain that she would be played with again. She hoped that they would have enough uninterrupted time this evening to do a little more than just get her interested, as she longed to have another one of those spine-tingling releases that seemed so much better when it was someone else causing the release. It came as no surprise to Tia when Thomas came up behind her as she was stacking the plates next to the sink, and put his hand on her shorts.

“Time for your inspection!” he said, his voice almost teasing as she held still and let him pat her bottom. The next moment changed all of that as she felt him pull down on her soft terry shorts, baring her bottom completely before pushing her shorts down her legs.

“Thomas!” she said whispering with as much urgency as she could without drawing attention to what they were doing in the kitchen.

“Shhhh!” he said, bending slightly and pushing her shorts down to her feet as she stood there, her body passively accepting his actions, even though she was protesting with her words.

“We’ll get caught!” she hissed, dancing from foot to foot as she let him pull her shorts off of her feet. The danger and thrill of it all were making her act reckless, even though she continued to protest. The situation was fraught with peril, and she turned to watch the other room, listening for anything besides the low murmur of the television.

“Tell me you don’t like this and I’ll stop,” Thomas said, coming to stand behind her and running his hands up the outside of her thighs, holding onto her bare hips for a moment before sending one hand forward and one hand behind. As his left hand cupped her firm buttock, she felt his right hand glide across her soft curls, his finger sliding against her obvious wetness.

“Someone likes this,” he said as his finger slid up and down a couple of times, his other hand kneading and holding her bare bottom as they stood near the countertop, the dishes were all but forgotten. “Tim keeps saying you really do like all of this, and I guess he’s right”

Tia stood, quivering, her body reacting to her brother’s intimate touch. “I guess...” she said softly, her voice trailing off as she closed her eyes, enjoying the casual examination of her most private areas. Her mind went back almost immediately to the latest chapters she had read in the Ms. Sparrow story, and she wondered if it was always going to feel as good as this. It had sounded so intense in the stories, but once she had convinced her brothers to escalate their games, she had learned firsthand that it was intensely pleasurable. At least so far. It made her feel quite reckless, and as she stood there, she pushed herself rather naughtily against her brother’s probing fingers.

She was rocking as she stood there, the feelings getting better and better, and she just knew that it was going to feel so good, so good. A sudden noise from the other room startled her, causing her to freeze, her thighs clamping around Thomas’s hand. Ears straining, she was sure someone was coming, and she turned to her brother begging.

“Thomas! Give me my shorts, ohmygod!” she said, her voice not much more than a whisper, but sounding loud in the quiet of the kitchen.

“No time, run to the bathroom, I’ll come get you when it’s clear,” he said, pointing to the other doorway out of the kitchen, prodding and pushing her in that direction. As she darted around the corner, petrified that someone might be there even though they had not heard anything, she could hear Thomas talking to her mother as she made her escape. Heart pounding, she closed the bathroom door and stood, pressed against the door, trying to calm herself even although her mind was racing in time with the rapid beating of her heart.

She waited for what seemed like forever, her pulse returning to near normal before she heard a light tapping on the door and Thomas’s voice calling out.

“Tia? It’s clear ... come back” she heard him say, and as she slowly opened the door and peered out, she could see him watching her, her shorts clutched in his hands like a prize.

“Gimme!” she called, opening the door and holding out her hand.

“Nuh-uh, gotta do one thing first,” he said, moving quickly, leaving her to stand alone in the open door of the bathroom. Hurrying after him, she tried to grab her shorts from his hand, but he apparently heard her coming and pulled them in front of him just as she made a grab for them.

Standing in front of him, watching him smirk at her, his eyes traveling down to look at her uncovered pussy, she finally said “Fine. What do I have to do?”

Beckoning, Thomas walked over towards the doorway to the living room.

“Wha? You can’t mean.” she sputtered, stopping when he held up a finger to his lips, urging her to be quiet.

Silently padding nearer, she stayed as far from the door as she could until he beckoned her more insistently, pointing to a spot along the wall just to the side of the open doorway.

“Stay there, count to thirty, and pray no one comes. “ he said, moving away and taking his prize with him, leaving her to contemplate this new task, this new dare.

Standing next to the door, her heart pounding, Tia did as her brother demanded, her reckless nature from earlier replaced by a much more nervous feeling, and she prayed for the seconds to pass and that she could move away from the danger of discovery and cover up before they got caught. Finally, she was able to escape, and Thomas only smiled as he gave her her shorts back.

“You are crazy!” she whispered as they quickly returned to getting the kitchen put back into order, her mind and body still flushed with the danger, though her earlier arousal had dampened ever since their mother had interrupted Thomas’s exploration.


Thinking about it later, Tia was never sure if she had just felt reckless, or if the way Thomas had toyed with her in the kitchen had made her not as careful about things. Perhaps it was the fact that for a few days she had been ½ dressed and frequently looked at by each of her brothers that had left her thinking about doing things she never would have before. Whatever the reason, Tia had found herself enjoying the danger as much as anything else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.