Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: Tee-Tee emerges

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Tee-Tee emerges - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia pulled on her bindings experimentally, and she thought, if she had to, she might be able to pull free, but it would rub her wrists pretty raw. Deciding to feign sleep and just not move, she closed her eyes and listened for the slightest sound from outside of Katie’s room. The minutes passed, and she was about to start to try and get free when she smelled popcorn. Looking up, she saw that Katie had been quite quiet again, and was already in the room, holding a bowl of popcorn.

“I told her we were gonna eat some popcorn and turn in, and that you did not sleep much last night for some reason so you were pretty out of it already. Good huh? She won’t bug us now, I know it.”

Katie set the popcorn down and pulled the blanket off of Tia before running her hand up and down Tia’s stretched thigh.

“So, was that good? Waiting? Tied up? Trapped like that?”

Tia tried to shrug, unable to with how she was tied, and answered “Yes, sorta. It was different. Scary but good I guess. I was nervous your Mom would catch me and we’d both be in trouble.”

“Yeah, I think I made sure she won’t bother us, but I understand. I get why you only do this when your parents go out ... but ... well, this is still fun too, right?”

Tia could tell that Katie was nervous that she had possibly pushed too far. And even though she had been scared and nervous, Tia was more than eager to continue. Ever since they had first watched that movie she had wanted to do this with people she liked, not just her brothers. It was just too scary for so long, but now that she had spilled the beans, so to speak, she did not want to stop. Far from it.

“Yeah. It’s fun, all of it” Tia answered, pulling on her bounds and writhing on the bed for Katie. “I’m trapped. It’s good...”

“So, tell me, after they searched you like that, did they just tear off your clothes while you were bound up like this?”

“No. Um. They searched me, um, even closer.”

“Oh ... you mean like this?” Katie said, sliding her hand across Tia’s panties, pressing against the bit of front panel that was exposed, though unable to get between her legs as her brothers had done.

“Yes. And...”

Katie was looking at her friend’s face, her hand tracing the edge of Tia’s panties. “They kept searching more? Like under?” she asked, lifting the waistband of her underwear.

Tia nodded, flushed now, her hips moving against the bed as Katie pushed her fingers under the edge of Tia’s panties, stopping when she felt the first touch against her curls.

Katie paused, looking at Tia while her fingers played with Tia’s pubic hair, and then she pulled her hand free. Immediately sliding it up under Tia’s top, she slid her hand upwards until she reached Tia’s bare breast.

“And here?”

Tia nodded, glancing down and watching as Katie began to trace the edges of Tia’s stretched-out breast, the fabric of her top moving atop Katie’s groping hand.

“This is so wild. You just lie here and I can do whatever I want, hmmm?” Katie said, stopping and taking both hands to push Tia’s top up and over her breasts, exposing both of them to the light.

Tia watched as Katie stared at her, her body flushing a little at the exposure.

“God. It looks different with your arms stretched up like that. Your, um, nipples really stick out!” Katie’s fingers on her right hand were slowly trailing up Tia’s bare stomach, zeroing in on one of Tia’s turgid nipples.

Tia sucked in her breath a little when she felt Katie’s fingernail scrape across her nipple. They had never really touched each other before, though they had never really shied away from snuggling sometimes in the middle of the night. This was not like that though. This was much more direct.

Katie continued to slowly play with Tia’s nipple for a long minute and then moved a few inches to trace around the other one.

“So you let your brothers do this? How naughty.”

Tia nodded, her face flushed as she watched her friend toy with her.

Katie’s fingertip left Tia’s nipple and Tia watched as she took all four fingers and her thumb and lightly stroked her breast, dragging her fingers tips from the outer edge into the center against her nipple, over and over, like a flower closing around an intruder.

Tia moaned a little, the sensation intense, and she tried to press herself up and against Katie’s hand.

“Oh, wow, you really like this. Hmm ... how about...” Katie said, teasing, as her hand trailed back down over Tia’s stomach and ran across the front of Tia’s panties again.

“These are just in the way now, aren’t they? I bet you want me to take them off. Is that what you want? You want to be all tied up and nakey in front of me? Tied to my bed and showing off all of your secrets? Too bad I’m not your brothers, they could be touching you all over now huh?”

Tia just shook her head, blushing but obviously enjoying herself. Katie was surprising her in more ways than one. She had always seemed to be just sweet and innocent, but it was clear she had a bit of a naughty streak of her own.

Tia stretched out, showing off her chest as Katie moved to the foot of the bed and untied the rope. Pulling Tia’s ankles free of the clothesline, she slid her hands up the front of both of Tia’s legs before gently tugging on the waistband of Tia’s panties.

“Here we go. Ready? I bet you are. You could stop me if you wanted to, you know, but you don’t want me to, do you? Do you?” Katie repeated as she slowly tugged down her friend’s panties, pausing only for a moment before sliding them over Tia’s narrow hips and exposing the dark tuft of black hair framing Tia’s sex.

“Oh god, look at you, laying there like a naughty girl.” Katie teased as she pulled the underwear down and off of Tia’s legs, tossing them onto the ground and running her hand back up and over the naked legs of her friend.

“Is this what you really liked? Being completely naked while they looked at you? While they searched you for contraband?” Katie teased, her hand running up across Tia’s thigh, grazing her patch of pubic hair and sliding up to lightly squeeze one of Tia’s rock-hard nipples. Tia’s legs were free now, but she kept them passively on the bed and she lay there in front of her friend.

Katie reached for Tia’s shirt still pushed above her breasts and pulled it higher, covering Tia’s face as she pulled it up and over her bound friend’s body, Tia’s upright arms making it easy to slide up until she left it bunched around Tia’s bound wrists.

Katie pulled away and stood up, grabbing her notebook and writing quickly.

“So, um, better? Or worse?”

Tia struggled weakly, not really trying to get free, but enjoying the pull of the clothesline on her wrists. She moved her leg a little, remembering she was free, though she did not move much as she was not really trying to get away.

“Better,” Tia admitted, her upper chest feeling warm as she felt another blush radiate upwards, making her chest and face pink.

“They did more though didn’t they. Searching you. Everywhere. I think you said they searched you everywhere. Hmmm?” Katie was back at her side, her hands cupping both of Tia’s breasts and squeezing each nipple between a thumb and forefinger.

“Hmmm?” she repeated when Tia simply sighed and pressed against her friend’s hands.

“Yes. Every. Where.” Tia admitted, shivering a little as she felt Katie’s hands move lower, her fingers teasing the quivering skin of her belly before moving down the outside of each leg. Katie’s hands trailed over each of her knees and up along the inside of Tia’s thighs as she went higher and higher, stopping just an inch or so below Tia’s privates. Hands moved down again, holding onto each of Tia’s knees and pulling them outward, forcing a gap between Tia’s legs.

“Open sesame” Katie teased, pressing firmly, but not hard on Tia’s knees. “We can stop at any time” she whispered to Tia as she stared between Tia’s legs and waited for her friend to comply and become completely exposed.

Tia could feel Katie going slow as if testing her willingness, and she thought about resisting a little, not wanting to seem too eager, but the long slow torture of being slowly tied up like this was making her more than a little excited. After the way the boys had made her cum so hard the night before, her body was demanding to feel that again, even if Tim and the others were not around.

Tia let her knees slowly move outward, exposing more and more of what lay between her legs, until she could feel the air on a bit of damp skin that surrounded her sex. She was more than a little worked up she knew, and she hoped that Katie would not think less of her.

“Mmmmhh. So you let them search you here? Right here?” Katie asked, bringing her hand up and waving between Tia’s thighs at the girl’s openly displayed sex.

Tia nodded, watching Katie’s face and hand, keeping still and not trying to close herself up at all. She was practically begging Katie to touch her, and when Katie’s hand dropped lower and lightly traced the outline of Tia’s wet lips, Tia couldn’t stop shuddering at the first tentative touch.

“How about right here?” Katie whispered as she drew her finger upwards and began to touch Tia’s clit with small little touches.

“Yessss” Tia hissed, her hips pressing up eagerly, her knees going wide as she felt a rush of sensation wash through her.

“Oh god, you really ... I mean ... damn Tia!” Katie said, sitting up and pulling her hand away.

“No, don’t close your legs, the opposite. If you truly are wanting this. If this is what you are loving, keep moving your knees as far apart as you can. Without me helping.”

Katie just sat back and waited. Tia lay there, struggling to contain her arousal, working to not just act like a complete slut. She still remembered Katie teasing her about being a slut the last time she was over, and she could not imagine that Katie’s image of her was improving much. She trusted Katie, mostly, and she thought the other girl was more than a little curious about all of this, but it was still making her feel vulnerable.

Tia looked up at Katie’s watchful face and slowly parted her knees a little further. She saw Katie glance down and then back at her face so she moved her knees a couple more inches apart. She could feel herself opening up, her dampness becoming exposed, and the gentle pull of her wet labia pulling apart. A rush of illicit arousal washed through her and she pushed her knees almost twice as far apart, boldly laying there and silently begging to be looked at.

“I thought so. I am not as dumb as some people think. I’ve heard of people like you, um, exhibitionists or something. Don’t move though. I wanna try something. Just stay there.” Katie got up and walked around the bed, looking at Tia from all angles.

Tia pulled lightly on the bindings holding her arms up and twisted her hips a little from side to side as she kept her knees forced wide apart, becoming flat against the bed and spreading her thighs far apart. She felt as exposed as with her brothers, and the way Katie moved around her like someone looking at a statue or something just reinforced that feeling of erotic exposure.

Katie moved over to her bedroom door and turned the handle, turning to look at Tia waiting on the bed.

“Shhhhh. And Don’t. Move.” she said, putting a finger to her lips and slowly opening the door, peeking her head out before opening the door wider. Katie stepped out into the hallway and disappeared from view.

Tia was feeling the pressure of keeping herself open and exposed become harder and harder as soon as Katie stepped into the hall. She was not worried Katie would expose her, not really, but the threat, real or not, was enough to send a surge of danger-fed arousal through her limbs. She looked down her body at her spread apart legs and knew she was wet, knew she was exposing herself to Katie in a way she had never before imagined.

Tia waited, the seconds passing like minutes until Katie came back into the room and closed the door again. Walking over to the bed, she stood at the bottom and looked straight at Tia’s sex.

“How was that? Better or worse?”

It was clear Katie was not only teasing and tormenting Tia but seemed to be honestly curious about what made Tia squirm the most.

“Never mind. I can tell just by looking at you.”

Tia flushed, knowing how she must look.

Katie got up on the bed from the side and sat facing Tia’s chest, pulling her knee onto her lap.

“Are you always this wet?” she asked, her hand tracing a line down Tia’s stretched taut thigh. “I don’t think I ever get like that, you must really like this.”

Tia wasn’t sure if she was supposed to answer, so she just lay there, watching as Katie’s hand again approached her center.

“Hmm, are you?” Katie repeated, apparently wanting an answer.

“No, um, not always.”

“Not always what?” Katie probed, pushing Tia to be more explicit in her answers.

Tia flushed, realizing she was going to have to say it. “Not always this wet.”

“Yes, I can see that. And I like hearing you say it. Tell me how wet you are.” Katie said, her hand sliding firmly against Tia’s thigh, her palm against her skin, and the side of her fingers threatening to touch her wetness.

“Oh god, um, Katie, I...” Tia mumbled her words, her body moving on its own it seemed as she longed for that dangerous touch. She did not care who it was that was going to touch her at this point, she only knew what she wanted. And she wanted that feeling again. Pulling on her bindings, her arms strained as she struggled in place. She suddenly thrust her hips upwards when Katie’s hand pressed firmly against the side of her sex for a brief moment before continuing between her legs and boldly cupping Tia’s sopping wet cunt.

“NNnggggghgh” Tia moaned, her pleasure mounting exponentially as she thrust hard against Katie’s hand. She could feel Katie moving her fingers and palm against her body, spreading her juices all over and when Katie stopped and turned her hand, sliding a finger in between Tia’s lips, she looked up at her friend’s intense face and gasped.

“God, it’s too good, ummm, don’t stop, mmmmmmmmngh, please” she begged.

“Don’t stop? Like this you mean?” Katie said, pulling her finger free and getting up off of the bed.

“Oh god, please?” Tia said, her reticence completely gone as her young body ached for the release she needed. She could not believe how turned on she was, and any uncertainty about letting her best friend touch her like that was completely gone.

Katie moved to the foot of the bed and climbed back on, pressing Tia’s legs outward and sitting right between her friend’s naked thighs. She again ran her hands up and down Tia’s upper thighs from knee to groin, teasing and tormenting the naked girl.

“You want this? Yes?”

“Oh god yes...”

“Tell me then. Tell me you want me to search you like your brothers. Tell me you want your Katie girl to do those things!” Katie was sliding both hands up to frame Tia’s naked sex, and Tia was sure she was dripping all over herself. She had never been this turned on, not even with her brothers. The teasing, the stopping and starting, it was all making her mad with need.

“Oh god, ummm, yes, yes, I want you to,” Tia said, gasping as she felt Katie run a finger up and down her wet slit again. “God, please. Inside. Search me.” Tia begged, thrusting her hips up and down as she pulled against her bindings. She could feel her hard nipples aching as she struggled on the bed, and her spread legs closed repeatedly against Katie’s knees as her friend sat between Tia’s legs and toyed with her.

“Like this, hmm?” she heard Katie say as once again her best friend’s fingers slid inside of her wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.