Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: Explanations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Explanations - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia dropped her bag in Katie’s room and turned to look at her friend. It had been a couple of weeks since she had spilled the beans, so to speak, and it was clear Katie was dying to know what had happened since then, but it would have looked too strange if Tia and her did not stop to chat with Katie’s mom and spend some time hanging out before they disappeared upstairs. Tia didn’t mind, not really. She sort of liked how excited Katie was acting as if she was not disapproving at all. She was not sure just how much Katie understood, but it was clear her biggest fear - that of losing her friend - was unfounded.

“C’mon c’mon c’mon, spill!” Katie practically squealed as they finally got to her room and closed the door, Katie throwing herself on her bed and patting the spot next to her.

“Shhhhh! Your mother will hear!”

“Oh, psshhhh, but, um, yeah, maybe we should be a bit quieter,” Katie said, lowering her voice to a near whisper, her soft contralto sounding as if they were top secret spies on a secret mission.

“Hmmm, I’m not sure what to tell you” Tia teased, plopping onto the bed beside Katie and leaning up against the headboard.

“Tia! You know what. Did you, you know, get tied up again?”

“Yeah”

“And?”

“And what?”

“You know, naked?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh come on, you gotta tell me more, it’s like pulling teeth!” Katie was teasing. At least Tia thought she was teasing but she knew her friend had a point. It was just so hard to open up and tell her things. So much easier to just answer questions.

“S-sorry, it’s just hard to know what to say. I mean, I know all about what happened, but I’m not sure what to tell you.”

“Tell me everything! Just start at the beginning. Like ... what happened when you got home from school.”

“Hmm, well, it has been a couple of weeks since I was over her, and I played with my brothers, um, twice, both Fridays.”

“I knew it! You didn’t say anything again, but I just knew it. I couldn’t let you continue hiding though so I insisted you come over this weekend. No more secrets girlie!”

“I know, I know, it’s just. I dunno.”

“I know, kinda weird, but, as I said, it’s my best friend weird so it’s ok!”

“Thanks. I guess. Kidding, no no no, don’t tickle, Thanks, I mean it!”

“So, spill. You got tied up both times, right?”

Tia nodded, letting Katie interrogate her. It was easier that way.

“Naked both times?”

Another nod.

“Tia...” Katie said, her voice sounding a bit exasperated with her slow and brief replies.

Tia blushed and gave in, not able to tease Katie too much “Ok ok, ok! Um, after school I just, you know did homework and stuff, then ate dinner while you know, kinda waiting for our folks to leave. I could tell everyone was excited. I was too, though I was a little nervous. I mean, the last time I had let them take off everything, so, I mean, I figured it would be the same.:”

“Yeah, I bet. But you were wanting it still, right?”

“Uh-huh, I mean, yeah, but I sorta wanted it and was nervous at the same time. If that makes sense.”

“Yeah, I can imagine...”

“Um, I think it was a lot like the last time I told you, except, well, they were kinda more confident. Like they knew I wouldn’t stop them since I hadn’t before. So I stood there and let them ‘search’ me, that’s what we call it, but it’s just an excuse.

“Search? I bet”

“Yeah, it’s like they have to search everywhere for anything I might use to get free. It gives them an excuse to, you know, search everywhere and even take off my clothes and stuff.”

“Mmmm, and you hated it all I bet.”

“No. It made me quite, you know, interested.”

“No kidding. You are so crazy Tia, I mean, damn, how you can just stand there and let them...”

“I know, it’s just, god, it’s so good.”

“I’ll take your word for it”

“So, um, anyway, they did the same thing, you know, searching everywhere, finally pulling off my underwear and leaving me standing there naked for a minute before they got the ropes. This time it wasn’t a chair, it was that long bench that we keep in the other room for when we have a lotta people over for dinner. You know, the padded one?”

“Yeah, I know which one you mean”

“Um, yeah, so this time I was tied down on the bench, not the chair. Um, arms over my head and ankles tied below.”

“Arms like how?”

Tia slid down and put her arms up over her head like the way she had done on the bench.

Katie grabbed her wrists and teasingly held them tight. “Oooh, like this?” she said, laughing as Tia pretended to try and get free, though it was clear she was not trying very hard.

“Yeah ... pretty much,” Tia said, pulling free and sitting back up, her face flushed and her heart pounding a little bit. That small bit of being held had kicked off something within her, and suddenly she was a lot less shy and embarrassed about telling Katie what had happened.

“And you were completely naked.”

“Yep. Completely. Stretched out on the bench. And this time they didn’t leave me alone. Tim watched as I tried to get free for 15 minutes or so. I think he liked watching me pull against the ropes. He didn’t say anything of course, but I knew he was watching. I mean, he was looking at me from like down there.” she said, pointing towards the foot of the bed.

“You mean he was looking right between your...?”

Tia nodded, flushing, remembering.

“Oh god, that’s too much, how could you stand it?”

“I dunno, I told you, um, it sorta feels good.”

“I guess. And that was it, what about last night?”

“Um, not all. I told you I have to wait on them, right? If I don’t get free?”

“Yeah...”

“I had to do that, you know, still naked and stuff. All night until bedtime.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah, wow. It was intense, though after a bit I sorta got used to it. It was weird, getting everyone drinks or, you know, sitting on the couch naked with them just sitting around normal, but it was ok.”

“Mmmhmmm. And again last night, right?”

“Yeah. It was a bit different though.”

“Different? Different how?” Katie asked, her voice dropping back into a whisper.

“Um, they searched me more closely”

“Closely? What do you mean?”

Tia blushed, glancing down at her waist as she remembered. “You know. Close. Touching”

“Tia! You ... I mean ... oh wow. Really? And you keep saying you like it. Right?”

Tia nodded, her face quite red now as each embarrassing tidbit of information was shared.

Katie seemed to muse out loud “I wonder. Is it the rope? Or the being naked that gets you. You know. Interested. Or is it just being undressed by someone else? Or maybe it’s all of it.”

“I dunno. “ Tia was not sure herself to be honest. She just knew that there were times when each of those activities had gotten her worked up. Tingly as she used to call it. Wet is what she naughtily admitted to herself

“I wonder...”, Katie said. Just as she was about to continue they heard her mom calling them

“To be continued!” Katie told Tia reaching over and patting her on the arm before they got up and went downstairs


Tia was not surprised when Katie told her mom that they were quite busy that evening and would be upstairs - rather than watching a movie or something downstairs. It was not that unusual as the two were often sequestered making their various plots and plans over the years. Judging by the look her Mom had on her face when Katie had turned away, she thought her mom thought they were just being their usual juvenile selves.

They had barely gotten to Katie’s room before her friend pushed her towards the bed and told her to wait. Unsure what Katie was up to, Tia sat on the bed and watched as Katie slowly went back out of her room while being very careful to open and close the door silently. Tia waited for what seemed like forever before she saw the door open again, slow and silent, and Katie’s cherubic face appeared.

“What are you doing?” Tia asked as soon as Katie shut the door, more than a little confused at her friend’s actions.

“Shhhhhh!” Katie said turning and listening at her door. After a long minute, she turned and came over to the bed while pulling a coiled clothesline under her shirt.

“Katie! What are you up to?” Tia stared at the thin clothesline and she had a pretty good idea what Katie was thinking of doing, but she wanted to hear her say it out loud. Her heart was hammering in her chest as she began to imagine all kinds of things.

“I thought we should, you know, do an experiment.”

“Experiment? What do you mean, exactly?” Tia asked, even more curious now. She had thought Katie just wanted to play with the rope, but it was clear that her friend had something more complex in mind.

“You know. See if it’s the rope, you know, that you really like. Or maybe it’s when you are undressed? Or, hmmm, both? And if it’s nothing then maybe it’s just because it’s your brothers - or with boys. I mean, you know...”

“Ummm. Ok??” Tia said slowly with more than a little trepidation. She could feel that familiar nervous excitement coursing through her but Katie and she had never done anything like this before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.