Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 5: A More Thorough Search

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: A More Thorough Search - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia’s mother stepped into the kitchen, all dressed up nice for her weekly ‘date’ with Tia’s father. Handing Thomas some money, she reminded them “That’s enough for 2 pizzas, and a 2-liter. Don’t wait too long to order, they get busy on Fridays’. As she smiled and left them alone, Tia could see Tim and Thomas exchanging glances before Thomas piped up. “Wait here, we will make sure they are gone and then you can meet us in the living room. Prisoner Tia.”

Tia shivered a little, smiling and nodding back, eager to play as ever, though with an added nervousness due to what Tim had discovered, and then insisted she write down. Things were going to be rather personal tonight, she thought, and she was a little nervous. She was sure it was going to feel amazing. At least it sounded like it in the stories she had been reading.

Less than five minutes later she heard Thomas call for her, and as she entered the living room she saw that they had put that padded bench where the coffee table usually was, sort of in the middle between the couches and the television.

“Strip!!” she heard Thomas order, and even though she was a little startled by the short command, she obediently began to unbutton her blouse

“Wait Tia,” Tim said before nodding at his older brother. “Remember. We sort of figured she likes to be searched. Really searched”

“Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Stand here prisoner Tia” Thomas amended placing her at the end of the bench and moving behind her. He immediately began to run his hands over her body, boldly clasping her breasts through her shirt and bra before running his fingers further down her sides, pressing against her clothed sex before just as boldly grasping and squeezing each of her butt cheeks

“We’ve discovered that you have still been hiding things from us so now we will have to continually search you very closely to be sure you have not started hiding anything new,” he said siding his hands up under her shirt, grasping her bra clad breasts and squeezing them as her nipples sprang to life. She could feel his hands cupping and releasing her small firm globes while she stood there, quietly allowing the impersonal search. Thomas continued, apparently encouraged by her lack of complaint. He moved his hands down and then back up, skidding her slightly loose bra up and over her breasts before once again holding each of her breasts in his hands. Tia’s lips parted and she gasped slightly as he pinched her nipples, feeling her body tingle as he let go after only a moment and slid his hands down her stomach.

Thomas’s hands slid lower, and lower, grasping her sex firmly from the outside of her shorts, rubbing her for a long minute as she stood awkwardly her body reacting to her brother’s intimate touch.

“I can’t find anything obviously hidden but we must make absolutely sure, “ Thomas said as he stopped pressing at her front and unclasped her shorts. Quickly now, as if he was in a hurry, he slid her shorts and panties down off of her hips in one quick move. Pressing her shirt upwards, he undid her bra deftly before pressing her shirt and loosened bra up and off of her head and shoulders, leaving her standing naked and exposed in her sandals, her shorts and panties stretched tight around her knees. He moved around to the front of her and looked at her blushing face as he again ran his hands over her breasts, stroking every inch of her soft flesh over and over. Lightly pinching her hardening nipples, she squirmed a little at the pleasure though she did not say a word.

“Hmmm, nothing,” Thomas said before stepping to the side and pushing her shorts and underwear down to her feet, tapping on a foot to get her to step out of them. He knelt to pull them off, and unbuckled one sandal, holding her steady as she kicked it off. She could tell his head was right in front of her privates, and she felt the intensity of his closeness making her even more aroused.

“Completely naked now,” he said as he took off her other sandal staring right into her puffy sex. As he stood up his hands trailed up the sides of her legs, reaching around and grasping both of her bare buttcheeks in his hands. Pulled up onto her toes a bit as he pulled her up and against him, she felt Thomas’ hard body against her much softer one and gasped at the intimacy of the hug. Thomas stepped back rubbing his hand over the front of her sex quickly, his fingers barely touching her dampness, before once again raising his hands and grabbing both of her breasts for some more inspection. She shifted as she tried to stand still when his fingers pinched her nipples, but when he stopped shortly afterward, she was a bit disappointed. She had thought they were going to search closer now -- like Tim and Terrence had done up in her room earlier in the week.

“She’s clean I guess,” Thomas said, stepping away and picking up the ropes.

“Wait. I think we need to really be sure and search her thoroughly. That was a good start but let’s give Terrence a chance too. Maybe he will find something.” Tia watched as Terrence nodded in answer to Tim’s glance, and she tried to repress her eager excitement. She did not want to make it too obvious to Thomas, at least not yet.

Terrence came over and waited a moment while Thomas moved out of the way and sat down, all the while he kept looking at everyone a bit curiously. Terrence immediately began to lightly caress Tia’s breasts for a long minute, touching and teasing, watching her nipples get harder and harder. Not saying a word, he just looked at his older sister’s face while his right hand slid down over her stomach and past her belly button. As his fingers on his one hand moved lower he pinched her nipple with the other, making her gasp a little, absently parting her legs ever so slightly. Terrence’s hand slid lower until he was cupping the plane of her sex with his bare hand, and after giving her a moment to adjust to his touch, began to grasp and hold onto her private flesh like it was simply another part of her body

Tia stood there surrounded by her brothers and felt that tingling rush wash over her as Terrence’s hands became more and more intimate.

“Dude!” Thomas gasped.

“Ahhhh remember?” Tim said, mouthing something to Thomas as they both watched the two youngest siblings.

“Oh yeah, sorry!” Thomas mumbled, falling back into silent watchfulness as Tia continued to stand obediently amongst the three of them.

Terrence slid his fingers down her wet slit making her gasp again, and it was not long before his finger was gently probing her entrance as she stood before him, the others watching avidly. As his finger began to slowly slide in and out, then up and down her wetness, Tia’s legs began to get a bit weak in the knees, and she could not help but let a moan of pleasure escape her lips. “MMm, god...” she breathed quietly.

“Fuck me...” she heard Thomas say, looking stunned at what he was witnessing. Tia turned to see Tim simply smile at her, watching intently as she gave herself over to her younger brother’s intimate touch. She closed her eyes for a moment, the intensity of the tingles emanating from her wet sex overpowering her a little bit. This was way better than she had imagined, being touched like this, while the others watched, made her feel deliciously naughty and quite unlike her once tomboyish self. The stories were right, this stuff felt good. Very good.

“As you can see, our Tia’s been hiding things from us, in more ways than one” Tim said, making Tia open her eyes and see him taking a couple of the ropes from Thomas and standing up. “Let’s get her on the bench and see what else she’s been hiding, hmm?” he said, motioning at her and Terrence as Thomas got to his feet to help.

Tia sat down on the padded bench and held her hands in front of her as the two brothers worked to efficiently tie the ends of the rope to her wrists. At their prompting, she laid back and felt her arms being pulled up and backward, and the slight movement and pulls of the rope let her know that she was being secured in a manner similar to the previous padded bench encounter. When they moved onto her feet, she could feel them pulling them back under the bench just like they had done before many times, not only with the bench but even before when they used the chair. She could feel her knees parting and her wet sex becoming more and more exposed as her thighs were parted and her legs secured - out and away from the midline of the bench. Arms held solidly above her head, her knees parted in a frank and rather obscene manner, she could feel her excitement rising, yet again, as she was completely exposed, and completely unable to move. She looked up and saw her three brothers standing around her, looking at her nakedness, and she shivered and pulled against her bonds.

It was exquisite.

“Hmm, yes, try and get free,” Tim said, moving to her side and sitting down as if he was making himself comfortable for the duration, and perhaps he was, she thought as he began to lightly trace a line from her belly button up to her sternum and back down. As his hand moved up and down she continued to pull against the soft ropes, enjoying the feel of them against her skin, though not managing to get any sort of looseness in her bindings that she could detect.

“I think we can dispense with the game, don’t you Tia? You are not a spy, are you? You just want us to tie you up and do this, hmmm?” he said, his voice teasing as his fingers slid downwards on the next pass across her body, stopping to lightly tease at her open and exposed sex. She could feel his fingers slowly circling her clit before dipping down and coating themself in her rather embarrassing wetness. As he again circled her clit, the increased lubrication made her almost jump up off the bench, her quivering reaction stymied by their quite effective bondage.

“In fact, she loves this, don’t you Tia,” Tim said, continuing as he boldly began to finger her, his forefinger sliding in and out of her wet pussy as they all watched.

“You got to be shitting me,” Thomas said, his voice stunned and a look of complete surprise on his face. “Girls don’t really ... like that, do they?”

“I dunno, do they, Tia?” Tim said, continuing to finger her boldly, his finger moving deeper and deeper with every probe. Her hips began to rock a little from side to side as her enjoyment increased.

“Do they, Tia?” Tim repeated, and she realized he expected her to answer. His finger paused, not moving at all for a long moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.