Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: Oh how things change

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Oh how things change - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

All week Tia had gotten little smiles from Terrence along with what she thought were more contemplative looks from her older two brothers. It was clear that they were thinking about their games as often as she was, and she assumed they looked forward to it with a similar amount of excitement. Her conversation with Katie had surprised her a little, she had been sure her friend would have acted more upset, but the simple way Katie had accepted her had gone a long way towards helping Tia relax about everything.

The games had another unexpected effect on the more normal part of her life. Her brothers were much nicer to her in general. There was almost no disagreements or fighting. In fact, they seemed to be going out of their way to be nice, but not in a way that their parents would get suspicious of. They were siblings after all. Rather, it just seemed a lot more pleasant around the house, and after dinner when they did the dishes, there was a lot less squabbling between the two assigned that evening - at least if she was one of the chore assignees. It made life a lot more enjoyable, that was for sure, and she sometimes wished she had started these games a long time ago - so much wasted time fighting and snapping at each other.


“Sergeant, search the prisoner. I hope you were paying attention last time!”

“Yes sir, of course sir, I was sir” Terrence said, his light tenor voice sounding both confident and nervous as he moved in front of Tia. Thomas and Tim, the Captain and the Lieutenant, stood at her side, one hand holding each of her arms just above the elbow. Tia had gotten used to the procedure over the last few ‘searches’, though knowing that they were not going to stop until she was completely naked leant an additional air of excitement and nervousness to the situation.

Terrence began like he usually did, by removing Tia’s shoes and small white socks, today’s pair having a small reinforced pink heel. After slipping off her shoes and setting them aside, he ran his hands up her bare legs, ‘searching’, before putting his hands on the sides of her shorts, holding them firmly against her body before asking Thomas, “Um, which first?”

“You are doing the search Sergeant. However you want to search the prisoner is fine.”

“Yessir, sorry sir” he said, as his trembling fingers moved to the snap of Tia’s bottoms and slowly worked it open. He moved his hands all over her clothed bottom for a moment, before opening the flap of her shorts, the zipper sliding down easily. She felt his hands move around to her bottom, sliding inside of her shorts and panties, his fingers sliding over the soft roundness of her bottom as she danced a little at his touch.

“The prisoner will hold still! Is that understood!” she heard Thomas bark, and she nodded, agreeably playing along with the slight changes in the procedure they seemed to enjoy making.

Terrence palmed her buttocks for a few moments before his hands moved around, searching, sliding a hand to either hip, and pushing her shorts down off of her hips. He let them fall to the ground while running his hand briefly over the front of her panties before sliding up and lifting the bottom of her shirt in both hands. Just like the previous search, the two arm holders lifted her arms as the shirt lifter, Terrence, lifted her cotton tee up and over her bra, continuing upwards until her arms and shirt were a bit tangled over her head, the upraised shirt blocking her view for a short moment. Blinded for a few seconds, Tia waited as they worked her shirt up and over her head, glancing down and seeing her mostly bare body as Terrence put her shirt on the floor and she stepped out of her dropped shorts.

She stood still, arms once again grasped by her two older brothers while Terrence continued his search, running his fingers under the band, sliding it around to trace the outline of her bra with both hands before moving upwards a little and slipping his fingers inside one cup, not shying away from her nipple, and boldly cupping her breast in his hand - the fabric of her bra bulging out awkwardly to accommodate both her flesh and the addition of his hand. His eyes darted to her face and back down to watch what he was doing as he transferred his attention to her other breast, fingers dancing along her skin and nipple before removing his hand from her bra and moving behind her. She could feel him pulling on her strap, trying to figure out the clasp for a moment before feeling the fabric’s tension release, the two sides of the strap falling to the side as Terrence moved back around and pulled the bra from her shoulders and breasts, exposing her breasts and hard nipples to their gaze.

She kept her eyes open the whole time, this time, and she could see them all looking at her now naked breasts as she stood there, waiting for Terrence to continue. He seemed to have forgotten there was more to do as she saw him jump a little in startlement before he pulled his gaze away from her nipples and once again put his hands inside her panties, moving them around her bottom before daring to put a hand down the front, touching her soft hairs and darting back out before repeating the motion as she said nothing in complaint. His fingers moved lower and lower, sliding over her covered clit before dancing across her slit as he slid lower and lower, pushing her panties down as he went. Further and further he pushed, past her whole private area as he pushed her panties down and off of her hips, one hand holding onto her bottom for a moment before he stepped back.

“No contraband. Sir” Terrence’s voice sounded a little rattled, but otherwise it was clear they were all continuing to enjoy the mock search that left her standing naked between her three brothers. Tia was on edge, just like last time, and she could feel her nipples aching as they kept crinkling and staying hard while she stood there. Down below, she could feel her warmth increasing as she felt their eyes looking at her, and she could still feel Terrence’s brief touch across her most sensitive skin. She saw Tim looking at her, as if contemplating something, but he did not say anything before they took her to the other room and brought her over the padded bench rather than the chair they had been using.

“The prisoner will lay down.” Tia looked at her brothers and back at the bench before shrugging her shoulders a little and obeying. Bench, chair, it didn’t matter, she just loved the feel of the ropes around her as she struggled to get free. As she positioned herself on her back, she felt her arms lifted above her head and her two hands roped together. Once they were bound, she felt them messing with the binding, sliding another rope through them she thought, and then she felt her arms pulled up firmly, as hard as they could without making her slide on the bench. Satisfied with the tautness of her arms, they tied it off somehow (she could not see above and behind her), and came back to stand where she could see them, Thomas looking stern but Tim still looking as if he was going to say something.

Tia could feel the skin on her arms stretching, her shaven underarms pulling a little as she lay stretched out. Her nipples were rock hard and tingling as she felt them react to the extreme exposure, and when they grabbed her legs, pulling them to either side of the bench, she realized they were intent on really exposing her - even more than in the chair. As they pulled her legs out and back, she could feel her labia parting a little, her sex feeling quite exposed. The touch of cool air on her privates made her blush, realizing that she was damp, and she prayed they would not notice. Once she felt that cool air though, she could not do anything except think about how exposed she was, how damp she was, how much wetter she was getting. Surely they would notice. The shame made her blush, and she closed her eyes as they finished tying her feet, leaving her after a moment.

“20 minutes, but I don’t think you have a chance this time,” Thomas said, and rather than leave her alone, Tim stayed, nodding at the others.

“We don’t trust you without a guard anymore,’’ he said, smiling as she blushed again, pulling weakly against her bonds, feeling her hips quiver and her legs shake with her movements, drawing Tim’s eye to what lay between her legs. He was much more obvious about his interest and she felt his gaze on her the whole time. The more she thought about where he was looking, the more it affected her, and she felt increasingly aroused to the point where she was sure it was going to be obvious. She was sure she could smell herself already, and even if he was not completely aware of what that scent was, she knew he would be able to smell her. And that made it just that much more embarrassing.

And exciting.

By the time her allotted escape time had passed, she had struggled and moved in a constant need to ride the embarrassing wave of arousal. When she could finally lift her head and look down at herself, she could see her swollen clit quite obviously rising from the top of her slit. Red and no longer hidden, she could feel just how swollen and wet she had become. All while struggling naked, strapped to the bench, while her brother watched. As she sat up, he did not say anything, but she caught what she thought was a knowing look and a small smile as he untied her feet, releasing her from the bench.

“You should see what they want to drink and then come watch some more of that show.”

Tia nodded, her muscles loosening up a little as she moved, her body still feeling quite alive and on edge. As Tim left, she thought about what had just happened, and she glanced around briefly before clutching a hand to herself, feeling her dampness throb. Heading to the bathroom, she closed the door carefully and sat with her legs spread on the toilet, and quickly rubbed her clit in just the right way to make her feel good as quickly as possible. This was not the time for leisurely enjoyment of her arousal, she needed to get some relief before bringing her brother’s drinks and watching that gory, and rather racy show her parents would not approve of. Her enjoyment of these games was only growing as each week passed, as each escalation occurred. She ground out her release, clamping down on her lips as she kept quiet, her body shaking and shuddering as her orgasm’s release washed through her body. Flushed, aroused, but somewhat more relaxed, she quickly cleaned up, splashing water on her face as well her hands (and down below), before heading down to see what her brothers wanted to drink this week.


A few days later, Tia was trying to get her homework done, her mind refusing to settle down and concentrate, her fantasies taking over her waking mind more than she liked to admit. The feelings had been so intense, and the release afterward one of the best, if one of the quickest, masturbatory orgasms she had ever had. She had spent the rest of the evening in a bit of a dazed glow, enjoying all three of her brother’s attention, not minding when they made up reasons to have her move around and show off her nakedness. She had felt strangely comfortable and at ease with her nudity, and the more often they played the game, the more she had come to look forward to it. Not just for the tingling excitement when they searched her or tied her up. Also for afterward, continuing to stay naked even though no one else was. Or perhaps because no one else was. That would be weird, right?

Deciding that a short break from studying wouldn’t hurt, Tia swapped over to her private browser and returned to the site where she had found Captured Bird and other stories. She had just pulled up what looked like a new story by the same author when she turned towards her door, startled to see Tim stepping inside, peering back down the hall through her open door.

“Tim?” she called out before being shushed by her brother. After a long moment, Tim nodded in apparent satisfaction and closed her door softly.

“Tim, what are you doing?”

‘Shhhh. I wanted to ask you something.”

Curious, Tia turned to face him as he walked into her room, stopping a few feet from her desk.

“The prisoner will approach!” he said, staring at her.

“We can’t! Tim! I mean, Mom and Dad are home!”

“Be quiet! And approach. Prisoner!”

Tia had felt a rush of nervous desire when he had first told her to approach, though she could not believe he was saying something like that now, right after school with everyone at home. She had protested, but he did not seem to care, telling her to be quiet and approach like the prisoner they often played.

At war with herself, scared of what might happen, but scared to miss out on whatever he had in mind, Tia slowly stood and went over to where her twin was standing.

“Very good. I noticed something” he said, reaching down and undoing the clasp of her shorts.

Tia protested, “Hey! We can’t!” and put her hands on top of his.

“The prisoner will stand still and be quiet. Or do we need a punishment already?”

Tia was torn between her fear of being caught and the strange excitement Tim’s apparent escalation of their games was filling her with. Slowly, hesitantly, she let her hands fall from him, coming to rest at her side as she looked back at him.

Tim smirked a little before smiling more broadly. “I thought as much” was all he said as he returned to undoing her shorts, reaching behind her and palming her buttocks as he slid his hands beneath her panties and shorts, clasping her bottom for a moment before pushing her shorts and panties down over her hips.

“Tim!” she again protested, her hands jerking towards his for a moment before subsiding and returning to her sides.

“Shhhhh. I realized something” he said again, pushing her shorts and panties down off of her hips, letting them pool around her ankles. His hands ran all over her curved bottom, touching, caressing, sending tiny tingles of goosebumps all up and down her back.

“You are not as reluctant in all this as you pretend, hmm? “ His hands moved to her hips, and then one slid in front, teasing at her sex before moving back to her side. Moving behind her, she felt him lifting her shirt, and rather than hindering him, she shivered in nervous desire as she lifted her arms, aiding in its removal. When he quickly unsnapped her bra, she had to stop herself from covering up as he moved back around and deftly removed her bra.

“Tell me you are not enjoying this. Make me believe it. Otherwise, you are going to have some new rules, I think. Thomas may be clueless, but I am not”.

“No...”

“No what? No, you are not enjoying this?”

“No, I mean, I can’t, um tell you that because I am.”

“Ammmm?”

“Enjoying it.”

“I know, I have known for a while now. Now was that so hard. Admitting the truth? Yes? I can see how hard your nipples are” he said, and without any fanfare, he cupped her breasts in both hands, his fingers teasing and toying with each of her nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.