Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia was quiet as she and Katie slipped into her house. She had been staying at Katie’s almost every weekend for the last two months, and her parents had finally started going out again three weeks ago. Tonight they were sure that her parents would be out quite late, and Katie had insisted they risk sneaking back in. It had been months since Tia had been able to freely play with her brothers, and the thoughts of what she hoped was about to happen was making her skin dance with anticipation.

“Ready? They are going to be quite surprised I think.” Katie asked, waiting while Tia kicked off her sandals before pulling Tia into the large living room and pulling her hands behind her back. As she deftly tied off a simple wrapping, she placed a blindfold over Tia’s eyes. “I know how much you love your games, don’t worry, I will tell Tim and the others.” As she got used to the darkness, she could hear Katie tapping on her phone for a moment or two.

“All good, I’m just going to sit out of the way and let them enjoy you like you used to, hmmm? I told Tim there was a surprise waiting for them down here.”

Tia waited, her whole being on edge, unimaginably eager but slightly nervous as well. The last time she had gotten carried away at her own house she and Thomas had gotten caught. The loss of their weekly games, and the lack of freedom ever since had made Tia rather hopeless about ever having this kind of fun again. Katie and her friends were fun - but in a different way. Still good, but there was something about her brothers, and the games she had taught them to play, that made Tia go just a bit deeper into her fantasies.

She heard someone come down the stairs, followed by steps coming closer. She could feel the anticipation building around her, almost as if the air was becoming thick with it.

“Ah. I see we caught Miss Sparrow again. It has been so long. So long.”

Tim’s voice was filled with that familiar tease, and she stood, waiting as she heard him leave. Unsure what was going on, she strained to hear something, anything. She listened for a minute or more, unable to even tell if Katie was still there, until she finally heard more steps coming down the stairs and into the room.

“Oh god, finally!” “Are you sure? I mean...” “Shit. er, well”

Thomas and Terrance seemed to bombard the room with their comments, while Tim, and Katie she assumed, remained quiet, watching the byplay. Her brothers sounded surprised and excited, and Tia was pretty sure the thrill of such an illicit meeting was only adding to the excitement.

“God, so, yeah. Sergeant, search the prisoner. You know how she is!”

“What about...” Tia was not sure what Terence was worried about, but when she heard Katie reply the uncertainty vanished.

“Don’t mind me. You know Tia and I tell each other everything. And I do mean everything. Like ... I know why she had 14 marks on her bottom that one time.”

“Oh ... fuck ... I mean ... ok ... if we are sure?”

“Yes. Of course. Get a move on Sergeant!”

Tia felt Terrence’s hands on her as he began to ‘search’. The familiar tingle of enjoyment combined with her overly excited state soon made her squirm as she stood in place, her brother’s hands sliding up and down her ribs a couple of times before moving across her front and brushing against her breasts.

“Hmmm, what have we here?”

Terrence’s hands cupped and played with her breasts for a moment before moving down and lifting the front of her shirt

“Oh! I see. Miss Sparrow is back to wearing underclothes even though we expressly forbade it, did we not?” Tim’s voice sounded amused as her brothers played her game with her.

“Yes sir!” “Y-yes, sir!”

Thomas and Terrence both answered, their voices sounding more than a little eager.

“Rectify the situation, Sergeant! Pronto!”

“Right away!”

Not bothering to remove her shirt first, Terrence unhooked her front clasped bra and gently palmed her exposed breasts. Her nipples were achingly hard as he squeezed her flesh before gently pinching her nipples.!

“Oh god, that’s hot!”

Katie’s voice surprised Tia a little. Not that she had really forgotten her friend was there, but she had been rather caught up in the moment.

“Oh, that’s nothing!”

“I know, I know, it’s just mmmm”

Terrence stopped playing with her tits after a minute and pulled up on her shirt until it was around her upper torso, trapped by her arms behind her back. She felt them pull on the opening of her shirt, lifting it up and over her head until they were able to slide it down her bound arms, adding her shirt to the rope binding her wrists together. She felt them pull her bra off her shoulders and down her arms, adding it to the collection of items around her wrists.

She could feel herself tingling, the cool air on her bare breasts making her ache with excitement

Terrence (or one of her other brothers) undid the snap of her jeans but did not do anything else for a moment. Their hands slid between her thighs pressing against the fabric of her jeans and making her knees buckle a little, her ability to stand assaulted by the hand pressing against her clit through her clothes. Pressing against their hands, she stood as best she could, not surprised when another pair of hands cupped and caressed her bare breasts. A few moments of delicious torture followed before she felt someone slide her zipper down and pry her pants open. She could feel her tight jeans being pushed over the curve of her bottom, and one of her brother’s hands made their way inside of her panties as her jeans were pushed down.

“Ah, yes, I see. Totally inappropriate. She really never learns does she?” she heard Tim say, continuing his teasing commands. Thomas was always nominally in charge, but she knew Tim had a better grasp on things, and a better idea as to what exactly she loved.

“No sir, she doesn’t” Terrence replied before Tim again spoke.

“Well, get the rest off, she could be hiding the microdot anywhere, you know that!”

She felt her brother’s fingers slide through her wetness as her jeans and underwear were lowered, someone helping her stay standing while her pants gathered at her ankles. Slowly, in answer to a tap on each leg, she lifted each foot clear, eventually standing back on two bare feet, feeling their hands running all over her bare body. Her breasts, nipples, stomach, bottom, thighs, and everywhere had a hand running across them, and she felt deliciously out of control as they teased her now naked body.

“Oh shit, she’s shaved smooth!”

“Yes, I thought it would be better for that party, and ever since then, well, I like how it looks so she’s kept it like that!” Katie seemed rather matter of fact about it, and Tia stood as the boys took frequency feels of her slick-shaven sex.

“Bring her here, and go get the examination bench.”

Tia felt them tugging her forward, hands going to her blindfold and removing it. She stood in front of her smiling brother, his interest obvious as his eyes took in every inch of her naked body. She glanced downwards and caught sight of his obvious election making its presence known inside of his jeans. Turning, she saw Thomas and Terrence bringing the padded bench into the room, placing it in between the couch and the television. As they led her over to the bench, she saw Katie watching from the recliner across from where they were, and she felt that familiar surge of pleasure hitting her as she imagined what Katie was seeing, and thinking. Unable to stop herself even if she had wanted to, she groaned as she imagined what Katie was going to see.

Thomas quickly removed the bindings around her wrists, removing them as well as her bunched-up shirt and opened bra. Laid back on the bench, she looked up at her three brothers standing around her, and she was not surprised when Tim moved towards her head and knelt down. Sliding her up so that her head was off the edge of the bench, she felt her head tilted back and she soon stared right at his perfectly positioned hips, watching as he undid his pants and slid them down. His erection strained the fabric of his underwear, and as he grabbed himself, she felt the others lift her knees and spread her wide, giving everyone, including Katie, an intimate view between her legs. While Tim pulled his cock free of his underwear, pointing it at her upside-down face, she felt one or both of her other brothers touching her between her legs, their fingers sliding through her wetness as she squirmed naked atop the bench.

“Better make sure she is not hiding anything. Anywhere. Be thorough. Very thorough”

“Yes, yes, we will” the other two replied, their hands pulling her knees back and out, lifting her lower legs until her backside began to curl up from the bench. If she thought she was exposed before, it was nothing like she was now. She was now easily as open and exposed as the girls had made her whilst she was tied to the overstuffed chair during both the sleepover and the party. Or when her brothers had her tied over the arm of the couch and took turns all night long in their last major adventure before she had gotten caught with Thomas’s cock in her mouth.

Tia moaned as Tim slid his prick between her lips, her mouth forming around the head of his cock and sucking eagerly. She could feel her other brother’s fingers continuing to probe and explore, and when she felt a finger slide into her naughty backside, she stiffened her ring of muscle around it in anticipation.

“Oh fuck, she’s not just wet, she’s, you know, lubricated. She probably stuffed something up there to hide it!”

Tim ran his hand over Tia’s cheek as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her willing mouth. “So. You started without us, mmm, Miss Sparrow? Or should we just dispense with all these games, SS?”

“SS?”

“Sissy Slut. You have your name for her, Tee-tee, we wanted our own. SS or Sissy Slut, or sometimes Sis around the parents just to mess with her.”

“God, you are something aren’t you Tee-tee?”

“Yes, well, best get in there and find out what our slut is hiding. It’s not like it’s a secret how much she wants this, even though it’s been a while!

“Yes, of course.”

Tia felt her legs being lifted a little more as she simultaneously felt Tim slide a bit deeper inside of her mouth. She felt full, his thick shaft spreading her lips wide as her mouth and tongue savored the unique flavor of male. She looked up and saw that Katie had gotten up from her spot and stood nearby, looking down at her while she sucked on her brother’s prick.

“It was fucking hot watching on the phone that one time, but this is so much better, fuck she loves this, doesn’t she?” Katie said, her voice heavy with her arousal as she watched her friend suck on her own brother’s cock.

Tia could only moan, her mouth filled with Tim’s prick. She could feel Terrence or Thomas fingering her bottom, and as she pushed back against their finger, squeezing it, she felt a rush of naughty shame fill her. She was being so bad. Again.

“Jeez”

“Yeah”

Tia could not see anything, only feel it, as a prick pressed against her well-lubricated opening. She could tell right away it was not Thomas’s extremely thick prick, and she relaxed a bit, pushing back against the pressure as Terrence slowly pushed his way past her opening.

“Ohmmgoodd” she moaned around Tim’s prick, gasping and repeating herself when he pulled back for a moment. “God ... don’t ... stop ... ffffuuuh”. She was quiet again as Tim again fed her his cock, her lips and mouth closing over his shaft obediently as she lay there, letting her two brothers slide their cocks in and out of her.

“God, you should see how you look. Thomas is stroking his big thick cock while your other two brothers fuck you silly. You were such a slut after the party, but now, this is even better.”

Tina moaned, her arousal rising higher and higher as she felt her brother’s cocks sliding deep. Katie and Thomas watching just made it even hotter, and she began to push back against Terrence, wanting to feel him cum. Sucking hard on Tim’s shaft, she blushed to realize she wanted them both to cum. Flushing with eager need, she felt them speed up their attentions, and she gave herself over to the waves of sensations.

With a long low grunt, Tim grabbed her head and held it still while he began to spurt inside of her mouth. He held still, for the most part, until he had shot forth a few streams. Then he slowly pulled out, just enough to give her a quick breath, before sliding his cum covered cock back past her lips and back into her mouth. As her lips closed around his spermy staff, she felt Terence grab onto her hips and begin to slam his long slender prick faster and faster, making her rock back and forth atop the long bench. Over and over he slammed home, his hands grasping her tighter and tighter until he pushed in hard and stayed there, his hands clutching her hips almost painfully. She swore she could feel the heat of his cum and he began to shoot deep inside of her, and she moaned, sucking on Tim’s slowly deflating prick as she felt her brother’s release.

She felt Terence pull out, rubbing his wet cock against the back of her upraised thigh before Thomas slipped in and grabbed her legs in his larger hands. He pushed her up even further, spreading her wide as they all no doubt looked at her abused opening.

“Fuck, look at her. Ready for more, I can tell. “ Thomas’s voice was deep and husky, and as he pressed the thick head of his fat cock against her lubricated opening, she could feel him stretching her legs wide apart. The thick spongy head of his prick pressed against her small opening, and she groaned. She had fucked him before, more than once, but it always took a little bit at first. Even though she had well lubricated herself before coming over her with Katie, she prayed he would go slow.

And he did. Thank god. As Thomas slowly pushed against her, she felt Tim pull away, leaving her atop the bench with her legs held high and her curved ass split wide and pressed against Thomas’s prick.

“No, don’t cover up. Please. I like looking. In fact...” She heard Katie talking to the others, and Tia turned to see her friend move next to Terrence and reach out to stroke his spent prick.

“I always wondered...” she heard her say before her mind was driven back to what was happening between her cheeks as Thomas pressed even more firmly against her, the thick thick head slowly sliding past the ring of her sphincter and making her feel as full as ever.

“Don’t worry, I’m just warming them up for you. I’m not a slut like you, though I do enjoy the shows you put on!” Katie’s voice cut her, a little, the stinging insult - even if true - made her feel a bit ashamed, though she did not stop what was happening. Quite the opposite. She felt Thomas pulling on her, sliding her back onto the long bench so that her head was not so hard to hold up.

She felt him push her thighs even higher, her knees coming close to her head and she knew she was completely spread open and available for him to take now, his hard cock pressing firmly just inside her bottom. She looked down, seeing his thick cock disappearing between her thighs, and she squeezed once, groaning as she felt just how big he was.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god” she gasped as he slowly pushed inwards, his thickness spreading her open and making her pant in urgent nervous need.

“Fuck. So ... bigg ... mmmmm,” she groaned as she felt him slide a little inside of her. She felt a tingle rush all up and down her body, and she closed her eyes and groaned as she felt him move back and forth a little.

“Oh jeezus, that fucking kinky. I mean ... god, look at her. D’ya think Tee-Tee’s going to cum from that?”

“Oh yes, she does all the time. A lot. Don’t you Sissy cock sucking Slut?” Tim replied, and Tia looked over to see Katie seated between her other two brothers, her two hands slowly stroking their pricks.

“Yes, getting them hard again. You are so getting fucked all night Tee-tee.” Katie said, staring at her while slowly stroking her two brother’s cocks.

As Thomas began to speed up, his cock slowly sliding a bit deeper inside of her, Tia again closed her eyes and moaned in undeniable pleasure, her thighs flexing as he held her up, his cock perfectly aligned to drive into her. She could feel her body reacting, and she knew she was going to cum a good one, and she began to bear down in that special way to make her orgasm come faster. Clenching her muscles now, she felt him inside of her, sliding in and out, sending wave after wave of heat outwards from her abused sphincter. She pushed against him as best she could, still curled up and trapped in his hands until she felt him slide yet another inch inside, the friction doing something to her that sent her over the top. Reaching down and crammed her fingers over her cit and spasmed hard between her hand and his cock.

“Oh mother fuck jeezus christ oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck” she cried out, losing it, her body spasming and her ability to do anything besides hold on and let him fuck her.

“Fuck, that is fucking beautiful. Hurry up and fuck her, I want to see her take that thing all the way.

Numb from her orgasm, Tia held still as Thomas sped up, his hands keeping her back curved and ass up, his massive cock sliding in and out of her ass with ever-increasing speed. He began to pant, and then grunt, and it was clear he was on the verge after only a minute or so of increased activity. With a guttural growl, he slammed hard into Tia, splitting her a bit further, sending a sharp pain shooting through her rectum. Over and over he thrust and spasmed inside of her, his hands keeping her ass held high as he split her over and over.

“God that looked...” Katie’s voice trailed off as Tia lay there, slowly recovering. Her orgasm still thrummed in her body, and she felt a fiery tingle in her bottom as Thomas slowly pulled free, lowering her legs and leaving her lying atop the bench, their juices oozing out of her a little bit.

“I should ... clean up,” Tee-tee said after a moment, but she stopped moving when Katie spoke up.

“Wait, just wait. You guys don’t get any ideas, but I just fucking gotta...”

Tia looked over as Katie stood up, letting go of her brother’s pricks. She came over to where Tia was lying and leaned down to run a hand across Tia’s breasts, pinching her nipples, before reaching lower and teasing Tia’s clit. As Tia once again began to rock her hips a little under the new assault, Katie murmured almost to herself “She just can’t get enough, can she?”

As if she had been making up her mind, she turned to Tia’s brothers and almost glared at them as she reached for her shorts, quickly undoing them and pushing them, and her pale yellow panties, down and off her round hips, her thicker form coming into view as she moved to straddle the still supine Tia.

“Tee-tee is good at more than sucking cock, so just enjoy yourself for a minute while I take the edge off,” Katie said, lowering her wetness onto Tia’s obedient mouth, sighing as Tia began to taste and lick her best friend.

“Oh fuck. I thought she might do that, but, god, it’s like ... fucking nasty!” Thomas was a little on the crude side, sitting in the nearby chair while the three boys watched their sister obediently lick Katie’s wet pussy.

“Think you make her cum again? This is fucking great, but we love to play this game where we make her cum while licking us, and it’s by far the best fucking orgasm ever. Go ahead if you think you can, just keep yer hands off of me. I’m just not interested like that. Tia is though. Aren’t you Tee-Tee? Just nod your head, you are not allowed to stop licking.”

Tia nodded, sucking Katie’s juices for a second before once again licking between her friend’s lips, sliding upwards and suckling on Katie’s hard little clit for a second or two. One of Katie’s hands stroked the top of her head, sliding her hair to the side as she watched her licking her. Their eyes met, and Tina felt another rush of shame-tinged arousal rush through her as she gazed up at Katie watching Tia pleasure her.

“I think that can be arranged” she heard Tim answer. A moment later she felt him kneeling between her legs, his hands sliding over her bare thighs and hips, slowly centering in on her aroused little cunt. She felt his fingers slowly part her lips, sliding through the slick wetness a couple of times before pushing in deep for a second. She continued to suck eagerly on Katie’s wetness, and she could feel Katie becoming more and more aroused as she rode Tia’s face. Tim’s finger left for a second, only to be replaced by two. The thicker thrust inside of her made Tia moan into Katie’s sex, her body moving in response to her brother’s skilled touch. She felt her legs lift again, and when his cock pressed against her twice-used opening, she eagerly relaxed and welcomed him inside of her. As his cock slid inside quite easily, she felt his two fingers again enter her cunt, and as they turned and began to rub against that deliciously rubbery spot, she began to buck her hips quite wildly. Moaning, and licking and sucking, she was riding a wave of pleasure, surrounded by wet pussy, unable to see what was happening to her, she nevertheless felt every thrust of her brother’s cock, every twist and touch of his fingers buried inside of her cunt.

Tia was losing it now, the pleasure overwhelming, and as she bucked against her brother, her mouth was wide and all business, eagerly sucking Katie’s naughty flesh into her mouth, her lips and tongue sliding everywhere as she began to cum. Katie’s thighs suddenly tightened around Tia’s head, and all sound was drowned out as she rocked and writhed in her orgasm, her mouth obediently sucking hard and long on Katie’s clit now pressed hard against her face. Tia screamed silently into Katie’s sex, her body cumming hard as Tim fucked her, his fingers driving her over the top. She began to need to breathe, her hands coming up to push on Katie’s hips, eventually gasping for breath as Katie lifted briefly, just long enough for Tia to gasp once before again grinding her wet cunt against Tia’s face, rocking back and forth as Katie rode her own orgasm atop her best friends mouth.

Eventually, Katie pulled away, sliding back a few inches and looking down at Tia’s drenched face. Tim was still fucking her bottom, and when he began to groan in earnest, Katie stood up and turned to watch as Tim pulled his cock free, his hand immediately stroking it a couple of times before it began to spurt all over Tia’s stomach and even shooting up onto one of her breasts, his white fluid hot at first before it began to cool atop her skin.

Tia lay for a long moment, slowly recovering, she could feel Tim’s cum cooling on her skin and she longed for a towel or something to wipe herself off. Just as she was about to ask, she heard Katie speak up.

“Why don’t you go and freshen up quick Tee-Tee? Hmm? Don’t want you to feel all grimy while you help your brothers out some more, no?”

Smiling in thanks, and feeling a tiny tingle of excitement as she realized the night was not over, Tia sat up and holding her hand against the largest of the splotches of cum, made her way to the downstairs bathroom, quickly rinsing her hand and getting a washrag warm to clean off her chest and stomach. Pausing to pee, she took the time to squeeze out what cum she could from her bottom. It was far less than the night they took her so many times, but it was still a distinctly odd feeling, a slick ooze coming out of her bottom. Finally, refreshed and restored, and still delightfully naked, she went back to where she had left the others.

Katie had taken over the recliner, one of the throw blankets wrapped over her lower half. Her brothers had changed out of their regular clothes, and now all sported the pajamas they’d worn a few times during their games. Soft cotton or flannel, with a simple t-shirt top, they sat along the couch, Terrence in the middle with Tim and Thomas at each end.

“God, I will never get over how you look like that. All naked and ready for anything we say. Aren’t you Tee-tee? Little Sissy Slut as they call you? Want some more cock I bet? We are nowhere near the 14 you said you had before. I want to break all records tonight, mmm? Yes? Well, I think they would all like a nice warm-up again, why don’t you go take care of them while I watch. You know I like to watch you work.”

Katie had sounded quite reasonable, and matter of fact, as if it was a normal conversation and not some perverted suggestion for her to go and suck her brother’s three cocks while Katie watched. Tia turned towards the couch and saw them all waiting patiently. Deciding to start with the youngest and work her way up, Tia moved to the middle of the couch and knelt in front of Terrence, slowly pushing his knees apart so she could get a little closer.

She looked up at her brother with a small smile, running her hands up his pajama-clad thighs and pressing inward, finding his semi-hard shaft throbbing slightly beneath the fabric of his pants. She glanced at the other two as she reached in and pulled Terrence free, feeling a naughty rush as she reveled in being the center of attention. She moaned in pleasure as she tasted the tip of Terrence’s prick, quickly pulling the head past her lips and forming a seal of warmth around the end. She felt deliciously naughty, kneeling naked in front of her three brothers, eagerly sucking one of their cocks while all three watched. No big game, no blind man’s bluff, just kneeling and sucking on a cock as naked as the day she was born.

She pulled more of Terrence’s cock through the opening in his PJ bottoms, running her hand lightly over his tight-skinned testicles as she continued to take more of his long slender prick into her mouth. Feeling the head of his prick swell a bit, she knew she was making him feel good, and he was not going to last a lot longer.

“Don’t forget the others. A Good Sissy Slut should keep everyone happy, right?” Katie’s voice interrupted her concentrated attack on Terrence’s cock, but she quickly glanced at her brother’s watching and nodded, smiling around the prick filling her mouth. She let her hands leave Terrence’s prick and slide up both Tim and Thomas’s thighs until she was pressing against their two hard shafts while still slowly bobbing her head up and down, being careful not to lose contact with the head of Terrence’s prick. She rubbed her other two brothers’ hardness while she sucked eagerly, pausing when they took her hands away long enough to expose their pricks for her to touch directly. Moaning a little as she sucked hard on Terrence, wanting to feel him cum, she marveled a little at how unshy everyone had gotten, exposed pricks not bothering anyone anymore it seemed.

“Wait, stop, get them all real close, I want to see them all shoot all over you. Can you do that Tee-Tee? Can you get all three of them ready to cum before pushing them over the edge?”

Tina groaned, her friend’s naughty idea making her a little frustrated, but in equal parts excited. She pulled her mouth up and off Terrence’s slick prick, watching it bob fruitlessly in front of her as she moved over to Tim, quickly pulling him into her mouth for a quick warm suck. She felt her hands being pulled away, and her body being pushed back as Tim stood up, Thomas helping her to move back a little, the two of them standing now. She held still while Tim slid his prick into her mouth, and as she began to suck, she felt Thomas pull her hand up and guide her into stroking his thicker cock. Turning, she opened her mouth wide and sucked on Thomas’s fat crown for a minute, not surprised to see Terrence joining the other two, their three hard cocks pointed at her face. While she sucked Thomas she could see Tim stripping off his bottoms, and when she turned back to him, bypassing Terrence who still looked as if he was ready to pop, she saw the other two repeating his action, leaving her surrounded by three ½ naked boys as she worked to get each of them as hard and as ready as Terrence was. She felt a decidedly naughty thrill at the job she was doing - even as part of Katie’s game, it was quite slutty to suck and hold three hard cocks at once, though she could not deny how unbelievably horny this was making her.

“Oh fuck, that is beyond hot. Don’t stop, I just need a picture or two to enjoy later.”

’God, no, oh fuck’ Tia thought, though she did not stop, merely moved her mouth back to Thomas’s fat prick, stroking it briefly before moving her hand over to Terrence while she let Thomas slowly fuck in and out of her mouth. She could feel her brothers all moving against her mouth and hands, and she worked her fingers carefully around their shafts while keeping her head positioned in front of Thomas’s fat cock.

“Yeah. Move to the side just a bit. Perfect. Um maybe turn so that she’s in profile. God. Good. Hope you don’t mind a nice picture of your butt, Tim.” Katie’s voice added to Tia’s sense of naughtiness, her whole being caught up in the naked naughty game they were playing. As she again moved onto another cock, keeping the other two in each hand, she thought about how she must look in Katie’s pictures, naked, with mouth and hands busy with three hard cocks. She really was a Tee-tee slut, a Sissy Sister slut now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.