Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 35: Tee-Tee Time

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35: Tee-Tee Time - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Jeeez...” Amber’s voice was heavy with interest, and it only took Tia a second to note the obvious signs of arousal on the newest member of their group. She took a second to wipe her wet lips with a finger before moving towards Amber’s spot on the couch - right next to Rhea.

“Wait, someone got lonely. Freshen me up before you go on.” Katie’s voice stopped Tia where she was, and as she turned to look at her best friend, she saw Katie boldly parting her legs, her finger running up and down her dampness, beckoning her back.

“God, but you already had your turn,” Rhea protested, no doubt as interested in Tia’s attention as the others.

“Yeah, I just meant a quick re-warm up, keep things, mmmm, warm and squishy!”

“Fuck Katie, you are such a slut!”

“Mmmmm, aren’t we all?”

Tia went over to Katie and began to lick again at her friend’s wet center, the familiar taste filling her senses as Katie began to once again buck up against Tia’s face. After only a few seconds, half a minute or so, Tia felt Katie push on her head, making her stop.

“Mmm, that’s enough you greedy little cat. Go rewarm Caitlyn and Jasmine again before you do Amber, keep everyone nice and happy!”

“Jeez Katie, are you crazy?” Caitlyn continued to sound shocked at Katie’s continued escalation of their games.

“Fuck it, look at her, she loves this, and don’t you dare deny you don’t love this too, we all heard you coming like a horny little thing.”

Tia moved over and pulled Caitlyn’s covers away, exposing her friend’s still nude body before quickly moving her face between Caitlyn’s thighs and licking in a direct line towards her wet center. She could feel her arousal flooding her sex, and as she bent over to lick Caitlyn, a coolness drifted across her wet exposed cunt, and she knew that those behind her were likely staring right at her damp sex. Just knowing she was being looked at, watched while she performed oral sex on Caitlyn (and the others) kept her inner desires raging, her love of being looked at making her continue to be as aroused as ever, ever more willing to do anything they demanded.

Caitlyn’s thighs spasmed closed around Tia’s head as she sucked lightly on the girl’s hard little clit, and the sounds of her friend’s pleasure became a bit muffled as she loosened her grip on Caitlyn’s clit and drove her tongue back between the girl’s wet folds. After another few seconds, trying to estimate a time similar to what Katie had given her, Tia pulled away, her face damp and her chin soaked with Caitlyn’s secretions. She glanced around, noting how Katie continued to boldly play with herself while watching, the others seeming torn between watching her and watching Katie.

Katie waved in Jasmine’s direction, “Go on ... don’t skip anyone...” she said, her finger still slowly tracing her sex while she sat propped against the edge of the couch, her legs boldly spread as she tried to embrace a very hedonistic and naked point of view.

Tia felt herself turn obediently, not even contemplating not going along with Katie’s game, and saw Jasmine nervously waiting for her.

“She doesn’t have to, I mean...” Jasmine said as Tia approached, though the once extremely shy girl slowly parted her legs to give Tia a glimpse at her pink center. Tia moved up onto her knees, pushing Jasmine’s knees back and up - like before, and eagerly licked and sucked on Jasmine’s soaked cunt while listening to the reserved girl moan out her pleasure.

“Oh shit, Tia, shit, that’s ... mmm, so ... so ... goooood” Jasmine’s voice was deep and low, her natural contralto sounding quite warm and inviting as she shook underneath Tia’s renewed attentions.

“Enough already, c’mon, we are dying here” she heard Rhea teasingly call out, noting absently that Rhea had already removed her cotton onesie (obviously eager) as she waited next to Amber - who still appeared a bit uncertain about the whole situation.

Tia smiled up at Jasmine, helping her lower her legs back down before moving to where Amber waited next to the other couch. She looked at the girl watching her, and felt like a total corrupting influence as she moved closer and boldly ran her hands up Amber’s legs.

“You are going to have to remove these,” she said softly, as she reached up and tugged down on the soft satin-like pajama shorts Amber was wearing. She glanced up and could barely make out Amber’s nipples through her mostly opaque top, and as she quickly tugged the girl’s shorts down, she began to kiss and nibble her way down across her covered belly, onto the top of her exposed thigh.

As Amber relaxed, Tia was able to slowly push the girl’s legs apart, exposing Amber’s extremely soaked pussy. Her dark brown curls became even darker the closer they were to her soaked slit. Amber was more than a little aroused, and Tia heard nothing but contented moans as she kissed her way down the side of Amber’s thigh, her mouth and tongue coming into the middle and tasting yet another of her group of friends most private areas.

“Oh fucking god. I ... fuck ... I mean...”

“Now you see? I mean, Tia’s the real slut here, but the way she can kiss you is enough to make anyone a bit randy, at least for a while!”

“No ... shit ... I never thought it would be ... nnnggghh ... this fucking good”

Tia could feel Amber’s thighs clamping tight around her head, as well as the other girl’s hand sliding against her scalp, holding her head firmly against Amber’s wet center.

“Hurry up, I need a refresher already” Caitlyn teased, and the level of arousal in the room seemed to go up another notch as Tia dutifully initiated Amber into their games.

Driving Amber towards her peak, Tia made sure and push the girl’s top up and over her breasts, exposing her body as she had done with the others. As she licked and sucked on Amber’s clit, she could feel someone helping remove Amber’s top. Looking up, she saw the quite naked, and ready, Rhea helping strip Amber, her lust-filled gaze watching Tia lick eagerly.

“Oh fuck, you guys, Ummm, god...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.