Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 34: After party ‘party’

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34: After party ‘party’ - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

For the last fifteen or twenty minutes, Tia had sat bound to the chair, listening as everyone said their goodbyes and thanked Rhea and Caitlyn for hosting. Though she was not in the entryway, she could hear the conversations quite clearly, and as person after person left she knew that the after-party portion of the evening would soon be upon her. She assumed there was an afterparty. Both she and Katie had told their respective mothers that Rhea was having one of their usual sleepovers, and she fully expected some sort of repeat of the last time they were all at Katie’s house. If not something ‘more’. Jasmine had already indicated her eagerness, and had demonstrated just how much she was looking forward to playing with Tia again, and both Katie and Caitlyn’s joking teases throughout the game and immediately after had kept Tia anticipating some intense private games once everyone else left. At least she hoped so. Though Jasmine had treated her so delightfully, her overly ramped up and aroused body wanted more. Much more.

Things continued to quiet down, and eventually, all Tia could hear was the soft murmur of female voices - pitched just soft enough that she could not make out the words. After a minute or so, she heard them walking towards the room she had been left in, and she looked up to see her four friends walk in, eager smiles across their faces, along with Amber, one of her frequent searchers. And someone else. Tia assumed it was Rhea’s older sister, judging by the similar facial features and a comment Katie had made about who was ostensibly chaperoning while not chaperoning the party. As the six of them approached, Tia tried to pull her arms down and cover herself ineffectually, feeling the older girl’s eyes on her much more than her friends. Flushing with embarrassment, she had to hold still while they gathered close, the group making way for Rhea’s sister to move closer.

“Oh my. You were not kidding. She is quite the exhibitionist? I would never have dared do something like that when I was in school - though, I suppose the wig is supposed to keep her identity hidden from the rest of your friends? Hmmm, still, quite ... interesting. Try not to stay up too late now, we do have to clean up before the folks get home Sunday. I am supposed to be keeping an eye on you ya know!”

“Yeah, we will. Thanks, Simone, really, thanks a lot!”

“Yeah, thanks Simone, we appreciate it. And Tee-Tee surely does too, don’t you Tee-Tee?”

Tia flushed, looking up at the six of them, and nodded. “Yes, um, thanks ... a lot...”

“Tee-Tee?” she heard Simone ask, turning towards her sister.

“Oh, yes, that’s Tia’s, um, naughty name. When she is nothing but an eager little thing- like now, right Tee-Tee?” Katie answered before Rhea could, moving next to Tia’s bound and naked body and boldly running her hand down over Tia’s swollen sex, her middle finger sliding easily between the slick folds of Tia’s eager cunt. As she spoke, she grabbed Tia’s full sex in her hand, her finger sliding inside to wriggle and tease the bound girl.

“Nnnnnggh, yes...” Tia gasped, her hips bucking against Katie’s hand, her need to cum becoming quite overwhelming. Katie reached up and removed the silver wig, letting Tia’s damp hair fall around her face and onto her shoulders.

“Well, I’m going to go crash. I leave you guys to your, um, fun and games.” With that, Simone left, heading out of the room and away to her bedroom.

Katie continued to slide her finger in and out of Tia’s wet cunny, her hand sliding from side to side as she boldly grasped the full flesh of Tia’s slick shaven sex.

“God damn you are worked up. I bet you want to cum real bad huh? Don’t ya? You know the rules though. Why don’t you tell the others your new rules - you know, whenever you are with me, hmm?” Katie’s fingers continued to slide in and out of Tia, slowing down a little when she sensed Tia getting too close to an orgasm.

“Rules? Oh ... mmm ... god, Katie...” Tia begged, pleading a little as she tried to press herself against Katie’s hand more firmly and fully, only to have the girl continue to tease her.

“Katie?” Katie’s voice sounded harsh for a second as she stopped playing with Tia’s wet cunt and pulled her hand away. A quick wet slap against Tia’s spread open lips made Tia cry out briefly.

“Ahh! Fuck. Um ... Sorry ... Miss Katie. Sorry.”

“Miss Katie?” Amber asked, her eyes bright with interest. Tia could feel her secret self becoming more and more exposed, a fifth girl from her class joining the others that had been at the slumber party so long ago.

“Yeah, Tee-tee has all kinds of fun rules now that I found out what she really likes, hmm Tee-tee?”

“Yes...”

“Tell them, tell them all and if you forget any you will not like your punishment, not at all.”

“Oh geez, you ... god, ok, ok,” Tia said, looking up at Katie holding her hand up as if she was going to spank her again right between her legs.

“Um ... I have to call you Miss Katie.”

“Obviously, obviously, go on”

“I have to strip as soon as I get to your house.”

“Or?”

“Or, um, stand still while you search and strip me.”

“You so love that right? I mean, you just let over 30 people watch you get strip-searched over and over.”

“Mmm, yes, god...”

“Hey, untie her. She likes it being tied up, and we all know what she will do when she can’t get free. But I want you to see just how, um, much of a good little Tee-Tee slut she is even without being tied up. You will be a good little Tee-Tee, won’t you? Won’t you?” Katie’s hand was back between Tia’s legs, touching her firmly, her finger sliding in and out of her wet channel.

“Yes, Miss Katie, yes, yes,” Tia said, her voice distorted as her body reacted to Katie’s intimate touch.

Amber and Caitlyn worked to swiftly untie her ankles, her legs quickly becoming free as Amber went behind the recliner and began to loosen the rope that kept her wrists bound and arms up over her head. Tia sighed in relief when she finally lowered her arms, the long stretched muscles quivering a little as she brought her arms down in and rubbed them with her freed hands.

The small group of girls stood around the recliner, watching Tia for a moment, no one seeming to know what Katie was going on about. Tia could see her friend watching everyone as if she was simply biding her time and waiting for the perfect moment.

“Tee-Tee?” she called, her voice sounding overly sweet and innocent.

“Yes? Um, Yes Miss Katie?” Tia replied, looking up and watching Katie move over to one of the couches. She had a fairly good idea what Katie was up to, and even though they had all gotten quite familiar with each other at the last sleepover, Amber was new to all of this. And doing what she assumed Katie was going to have her do - without duress or being tied up - would definitely change things.

“You have to be hungry, time for your snack. Your kitty snack.” Katie said, staring at Tia as if she was daring her to protest.

Tia looked at the others. Everyone was looking at her and back at Katie, mentally calculating what they were up to no doubt. Just like last weekend with Carol watching, Katie seemed to enjoy making Tia perform. And so did she, Tia had to admit to herself as she sat forward and slowly stood up.

“Um, no, not like that. You should stay on your hands and knees like a good kitty.” Katie said, causing Tia to pause. She stood, naked and aroused, surrounded by her friends, and shivered a little at the feelings rushing through her as she slowly bent her knees. Getting down on her hands and knees, she could sense them all watching her, following along as she crawled over to where Katie waited on the couch.

Tia looked up at Katie’s eager face, and down her friend’s body to the junction of her legs and felt her need to be a good girl, a good little submissive cat rushing through her body, making her already hard nipples tingle, and her well-lubricated cunt throb.

“Oh god, she’s just going to, you know, whatever you say?” she heard Amber ask softly, the group mostly quiet, watching as Tia lifted her hands and slowly undid the snap of Katie’s jeans. Sliding the zipper down and parting the two sides of denim, Tia felt deliciously obedient as she reached up and tugged down on the waistband of Katie’s jeans. Her friend lifted her hips helpfully, her thighs straining a little as she stretched to make it easy for Tia to pull not only her jeans down but the pale yellow panties that had been hidden below her jeans. Tia could see her friend’s arousal, and she continued to pull Katie’s jeans and underwear down, pausing when she got past Katie’s knees. Katie giggled a little, sounding nervous, while Tia removed each of Katie’s shoes, quickly exposing her feet and returning to the bunched-up jeans and sliding them the rest of the way down and off of the girl’s feet.

Tia slowly kissed her way up along Katie’s thigh, her nose detecting her friend’s arousal long before her lips touched the moistness between Katie’s thighs.

“Oh c’mon guys, after last time, you are going to judge me for getting some?”

“No, no, it’s just ... um, abrupt?” Rhea said, her voice sounding a bit odd as the group continued to watch Tia begin to lick Katie.

Amber piped up, ‘Last time?” Caitlyn leaned over and began to softly explain what had happened at the sleepover to the shocked girl.

“Abrupt?” Katie said before gasping as Tia’s tongue ran flatly across her clit. “LIttle Tee-tee’s been naked and wet as fuck for a couple of hours, you can’t tell me you haven’t been dying to have her repeat her actions from last time? I’m pretty sure Jasmine didn’t wait, did you? You guys were in the bathroom quite a while ... hmmm? Fuggggggg.” Katie’s voice trailed off again as she pressed her wet sex into Tia’s eager mouth.

Tia could not see, but she imagined Jasmine’s cute face blushing as the others looked at her, teasing her for what the two of them had done earlier. Just as she was settling in to really try and make Katie cum, she felt her friend’s hands pushing her head back and away from between her thighs.

“God damn, Tia you are just so good. But I never told you guys about the game we played last week, I know you will love it. Let’s get changed and everything laid out so we don’t have to interrupt, you know...” Katie sat there, looking up at the others, unselfconsciously keeping her legs spread as one hand idly stroked her thigh.

“God Katie, you are getting as bad as Tia!”

“Fuck no, I’m just not ashamed to admit it. And neither should you guys, I mean, c’mon, we all know what she did. And will do. So ... hurry up or I’m just going to have all the fun.”

Katie waited until the others left to retrieve the sleeping bags from Rhea’s room. “Now, come back here and keep me warm while we wait,” she said, running her finger down her wet slit as she spread her legs a bit wider, her soft thick thighs welcoming.

Tia did not waste any time, happily diving back in and tasting Katie’s nectar, her lips and tongue licking and kissing every inch of her friend’s sex. She felt Katie’s hand on her head as she bobbed obediently, and she looked up a couple of times to see Katie watching her as she licked at her sex.

“Now we are all going to play a game like last week when they get back, but you and I are also going to play our own private game. While you are playing the regular game I know you love, I don’t just want you to get them off within the time limit. That’s too easy. The bonus, the secret game is that I want to see if you can get them so worked up they let you take off all their clothes. I want to see how wild you can make everyone else. Not that you are not just adorable by yourself, but I thought it might be, you know, fun ... if we all were ... mmmmm, god that feels good”.

Tia licked and savored Katie’s wet sex, her familiar taste making her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She heard the others come back and slowed down a little bit, sitting back on her heels when Katie again pushed on her head. She could feel her nipples tingling a bit, getting hard again after being pressed against the edge of the couch.

“Hey, you took long enough!” Katie teased, pulling her legs back together but leaving her jeans and underwear on the floor near where Tia was kneeling.

Tia looked over and saw that the other three girls had changed for bed while they were grabbing the sleeping bags and pillows. Jasmine had grabbed the extra pillows while both Amber and Caitlyn had Katie and Tia’s sleeping bags along with their own.

Rhea tossed Katie’s sleeping bag and small overnight case on the couch next to the half-naked girl and told her “I brought you your bag and stuff, but figured if Tia needs hers she can get her own. Later?”

Katie smiled, nodding down at the still kneeling, and quite naked, Tia. “Of course. It’s not like she needs anything, right Tee-Tee?”

Tia shook her head, watching as they spread the bags out haphazardly, tossing pillows in the general direction of the tops of each bag.

“So, what’s this game you mentioned? I mean, after tonight’s game nothing is going to surprise me, but, I am curious. I assume you and Tia were doing something earlier?” Amber was the one who asked, undoubtedly trying to figure out everything she had missed out on.

“Oh, yes, last week, when we were finalizing the details of tonight’s fun, we sorta had a game that Tee-Tee just loved! Didn’t you, Tee?”

Again Tia nodded, still kneeling and waiting, sure that she was going to be ordered to do things to her friends again very soon.

“Well, we had this game. And every time she won, I let her reduce the number of people that were going to see her at the party, but every time she lost, I raised the number.”

“There were a lot of people there, you had me invite a bunch more this week - was that because?”

“Yep, TeeTee failed so miserably time after time. Though I don’t think she really minded, did you? My little kitty ... slut...”

One of the girls gasped, Tia thought it was Jasmine, or maybe Amber, but she wasn’t sure. She knew her cheeks were flaming with embarrassment, even though she had been naked and practically cumming in front of the whole party for hours. Somehow, talking about this, talking about the game, and losing, was making her embarrassed and horny both at the same time. And hearing Katie call her slut once again in front of the others sent a wave of heat through her. She knew she should be upset, that their games were private, but something about it was making her revel in the shame.

“So what did she fail so badly at?”

“Oh, sorry, I forgot to explain. Once we had decided about the party and how the game would go, we sorta argued about how many people. She wanted like 15, obviously I wanted more. So I began to set a random timer. Every time it went off, she had 4 minutes to cum. If she failed, the number at the party went up. If she succeeded, it went down.”

“Um, shouldn’t she have won then? Look at her, she loves to, you know, cum.”

“Yeah, well, she won the first time or two, but then it got harder. I even made it so she could try with me and still, she kept missing the time. She came close a couple of times, but no dice. I began to think she was failing on purpose. She denied it of course, but...”

“Oh god. That sounds ... bad. And good. I mean, you are so lucky”. Caitlyn’s hand was idly playing with the outside of her thigh, and Tia could tell her imagination was running full force.

“But you said we’d play a game, that won’t work now”

“True, but something similar. Like, she has 4 minutes to make each of us cum. If she wins, then, hmmm, she’s done being the little Tee-Tee slut for the night. But for every time she fails, she has to pay a forfeit.”

“Like what? She’s already fricking naked!”

“I dunno, we can think up something. All together. I have a couple of ideas but I don’t really want to make it just what I want.”

“Oh, c’mon, don’t be a tease like that. It’s clear you have some ideas. And after what you helped set up at this party, I’m sure they are, um, interesting.” Rhea was sounding a bit impatient as if she was dying to hear what naughty things Katie had in mind.

“Fine, I’ll tell you, once she loses the first time, who knows, maybe she will just win and there won’t be any forfeits at all!”

“Hmm, maybe, but knowing you, and her, I think not,” Rhea said.

Tia looked at the girls scattered about the room in a rough circle, Katie on one end of the couch with Rhea sitting on the other end. Jasmine, Caitlyn, and Amber had settled atop their sleeping bags, though Caitlyn was the only one that looked comfortable. Jasmine half knelt atop her bag, feet tucked under her, her flannel sleepwear covering her completely. Amber seemed a little more relaxed, though Tia could sense more than a little uncertainty in the girl’s eyes

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.