Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 33: Naked Sparrow

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33: Naked Sparrow - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Yep, that makes 19, 4 to go,” Tia heard Jasmine say. She wondered what the shyest of her friends was thinking about all of this. Ever since the sleepover, she had oddly blushed whenever she looked at Jasmine and she returned the look in a certain way.

Tia stood alone for a moment, her sex throbbing from the attention, her nipples hard as her arms remained stretched above her head, her whole body on display.

“So eager, so wet!” Jordan’s voice sounded almost like she was in awe of what was going on, and as the girl began to ‘search’ her, Tia responded with more and more eagerness, her naked body aching to be touched and searched. Jordan’s hands cupped both of Tia’s bare breasts, playing with her nipples for a long time, making Tia squirm in her bonds. After a few seconds, she felt the girl move behind her, now cupping her breasts from behind before sliding one hand down to her shaven sex, letting her finger run along the sticky skin without sliding in between her lips.

She could feel Jordan pressed up behind her, her arms around her, holding in her place while one hand cupped her naked breast and her other slid further down between her legs, finally touching her dampness and drawing a wet line up between her labia. Over and over Jordan’s fingers moved, delightfully naughty and driving her crazy with need. Tia pressed back against Jordan’s body and then pressed forward against her hand, trapped between the two. It was intensely arousing, and she moaned softly, quite unconcerned with how it might look.

“As much as we are all enjoying your search techniques Jordan, it’s time for Amber to try again.”

“Oh, I was just about to...” she heard Jordan say, her finger sliding up to trace the edge of a tiny sticker placed just below Tia’s slick, wet, throbbing clit.

“You snooze, you lose. But don’t worry, I think Miss Sparrow will be around all night so... “ Rhea was clearly talking to not only Jordan, but Tia as well, reminding her that her night was only beginning.

Tia had barely felt Jordan pull away before Amber was directly in front of her, one of her hands sliding between Tia’s thighs and pressing firmly up against her wetness. Amber slid her hand back and forth, rubbing the side of her hand against Tia’s slick cunt, boldly playing with her body while she ignored the supposed search for contraband. While Tia stood there, her body jerking in response to the intimate stimuli, she felt Amber’s touch change, the girl’s fingers sliding up and inside of Tia for a moment, before pulling away and moving up to wet both of her nipples with her own juices.

“Oh fuck,” Tia gasped, the blood rushing to her head when she felt Amber suddenly suck one of her nipples into her mouth. The warm wetness of the girl’s mouth made her nipple ache as it was sucked, and she swore it drove a line of fire straight down to her cunt - her cunt that was still being probed and petted.

“Couldn’t help it. They are so cute. So hard and begging to be kissed with your boobs all stretched out.”

Amber apparently thought both of her nipples were cute as she repeated her action on the other side, again sending waves of highly charged particles throughout Tia’s body. She was ramped up and on fire now, eager to cum, eager to feel anything and everything. Amber’s fingers were everywhere now, sliding in and out, and around, spreading her damp juices all over her shaven sex. While Tia stood gasping and moaning, she felt Amber slowly sliding around her clit, exposing her pink center while she worked her over.

“It’s all sticky and wet but there’s one here,” she heard Amber say, and she could feel her attentions change a bit as she worked on removing the small sticker next to her clit, rather than continuing to simply finger fuck her. Tia felt the sticker pull away, though Amber’s fingers returned quickly to continue to play with her wet cunt, eagerly pistoning in and out and making her writhe in pleasure.

“Good, good, I think that’s good Amber. I know it’s fun to torture the prisoner but we have a job to do. There are still three more tokens to find. Who knows what damaging information she encoded on what’s still left! Brendon, you can go ahead now. Jasmine, you wrote it down, I hope.”

“Yes’m, Number 20, Amber, all good!”

It seemed everyone wanted to feel and touch her as much as the previous person, though they often started as if they were unsure. Brendon was no different. His hands roamed across her body, sliding up to softly touch her breasts before grasping them more firmly, rubbing his palms firmly back and forth across her hard nipples. Tia stood there, moaning slightly and moving against his hands willingly, and she assumed that gave him the confidence to continue, to move his hands lower, to touch her between the legs and make her jump in arousal in front of the whole crowd. His mouth went to her swollen nipple just like Amber’s had, and for the next minute or so, she was boldly stroked and sucked on while standing with her arms held high. She could not cover up, she could not hide what was happening, nor how she was reacting. She was at their mercy, though she had no regrets. The feelings coursing through her were exquisite, and she could feel herself building towards a tremendous orgasm. The mere thought of coming in front of everyone just added to her heated arousal, and when she vaguely heard Rhea call time once again, she stood there, naked, panting in frustrated arousal, waiting for whoever was next.

“God, I never dreamed you’d keep letting us search you until you were naked. When I had your bare butt in my hands I so wanted to just do this,” she heard Regina say as the girl took over for Brenden, her hand immediately sliding over Tia’s stomach down across her shaven sex. “So fucking smooth. I knew as soon as they took those soaked panties off, you were a hot little thing. Maybe as hot as me, but I could never do what you are doing, though it makes me want to do crazy things. Too bad you don’t go to our school or you could have us doing this to you every fucking day”.

“Remember guys, we still need two more tokens or our secrets will fall into the hands of our enemies!”

Rhea’s voice sounded almost like she was scolding Regina (and the others), though it was clear she was not really upset. Tia bit down on her lip as she tried to hold back another moan. Regina’s fingers seemed to touch her just right, and her arousal was rushing through her like a raging river. “God...” she breathed softly so hopefully only Regina would hear, though she was not truly concerned about anyone or anything beyond her own mounting pleasure.

“Yes, yes, Rhea, I think I may have found another, but she’s trying to hide it.” Regina’s fingers curled inside of Tia, stroking her while ostensibly searching her for secrets. Regina slid her hand down a little, pushing between Tia’s thighs. “Open up please, I think you are hiding one down here,” she heard her searcher say, Regina’s fingers wiggling up high between her thighs, pressing almost back against her bottom. Feeling a flush of renewed embarrassment, Tia pushed her feet apart, her hands pulling a harder on the ropes, though not causing any real discomfort.

“Hmm, let her hands down an inch or two, would ya Katie? Seems like she’s hiding stuff from us!” Rhea called out while Regina continued to slide her hand across the wet bit of skin beneath her weeping vagina.

Tia felt the rope around her hands relax slightly, and she moved her feet further apart, her desire to be seen and touched causing her to be even more brazen than she had already been. She’d been tied up and naked (or mostly naked) for so long now she was not really worried about it, though being blindfolded continued to add an air of additional excitement.

“God, you really want this, mmm?” Regina teased, her fingers sliding up inside of Tia, halting when she pressed against the egg inside of her.

“Oh, my, you little slut!” she said, pressing against the egg a couple of times before beginning to slowly fuck her with her fingers. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell, but we are going to have to get this sticker off of you,” Regina said in her rather husky voice, her actions affecting the bound Tia. Tia could feel Regina’s finger sliding back towards her quivering bottom before stopping to peel at the edge of the small sticker Katie had helped place there what seemed like days earlier.

“A bit further, please,” Regina asked, patting Tia’s inner thigh, though Tia suspected she did not really need the room. Flushed and squirming in near orgasmic arousal, Tia obediently spread her feet another foot or so, her damp sex spreading open as she stood spread legged and arms raised. Regina’s fingers continued to fuck her slowly, making it clear to everyone what she was doing. Her other hand continued to work on the slick wet sticker, eventually pulling it free and announcing its removal.

“Got it, was kinda hard to get, sorry!” Regina said, all the while her fingers continued to slowly fuck Tia as she stood there. In a softer voice, pitched so only Tia could hear, “Stay just like that, I know you want to.”

Tia was on the brink of an orgasm, her whole body quivering in barely suppressed need. She could hear Regina leaving, and she stood there, obediently spread open, as if she let people look at her naked sex every day. She felt so alive. So filled with an energy that made her almost giddy. She was going to cum, and cum so hard, she could hardly wait. She wanted them to keep searching. Keep searching until she came in front of all of them.

She felt someone else’s hands on her, and when their large hand went between her legs and cupped her whole sex, she gasped, pressing against him and fucking back against the palm of their hand.

“Fucking ‘ey” she heard him mutter, and she groaned as she felt his warm mouth sucking hard on her nipple while his hand continued to press against her damp sex, rubbing from side to side and making her slick and wet all over.

“Jeezus. She just stands there and lets anyone ... do that?” “God. She’s a total sl__” “Hey! No fucking slut-shaming! What’s wrong with you! Ya fucking sound just like my parents!” “Hey! Sorry Sorry! I mean ... it’s just ... damn!”

Tia barely registered the argument going on in front of her, though she could sense some sort of acceptance and even encouragement of her behavior, rather than the shame and shunning she had been a bit worried about. She knew her friends would stay her friends, but there were a lot more people at this party than had been at the small little slumber party. When she realized someone was defending her, she felt a release of tension and worry she had not realized was there.

The unseen searcher’s hands seemed to be everywhere, and when he switched nipples, sucking hard while sliding a finger inside of her soaked cunt, she felt the wave crash over her. Hanging naked in the middle of the room, blindfolded and at everyone’s mercy, Tia came as hard as ever, quivering and quaking as she pressed blindly against the boy’s hands.

Things were a bit of a blur for a few minutes. Tina could feel the searchers continuing to have their way with her nipples, her clit, even penetrating her with their fingers as they used the search as an excuse to make her squirm, to try and make her cum again. Finally, after what seemed like an hour of being touched and teased, someone stopped playing with her and pushed on her legs until she was standing completely spread legged.

“I know I felt something up there. I bet that’s where one of the last two are,” she heard Regina say, just before her fingers slid in deep and pushed on the egg-shaped vibrator. “Come now, bear down or I will have to really embarrass you.

Tia was so on edge, so aroused, she could feel her slick slippery juices flowing and coating Regina’s fingers as the girl slid two fingers inside, pressing against the back of her wet channel and feeling the edge of the egg. Well and truly ready to end this game, and perhaps have another orgasm or two, Tia cooperated, pushing down with her inner muscles until Regina was able to pull the pink egg-shaped device from inside of her.

“I knew it. Right there, see?” she heard the girl say, picturing her holding up the vibrator toy with a token sticker attached.

“Oh god, she wore that the whole time too? Too fucking much!” “Damn! If that wasn’t the last one, where could it be?”

“You know, we didn’t know what we were looking for at first” she heard Mark say, the latest to come up and search her, yet again. She felt his hands running across her nude body and shivered a little, the constant exposure and titillation making her tingle with continued need.

She felt the blindfold loosen, and as light glared into her eyes, she shut them quickly against the brightness, standing still quite blind due to the sudden removal of the blindfold.

“I thought I remembered something” she heard him say, and she felt him pull a thin token from underneath the edge of her mask, just below her eyebrow. As the moment passed, and Tia slowly felt her eyes adjusting to the brightness, she opened her eyes. Seeing everyone watching her, many of whom had been the searchers, she immediately felt a fresh wave of arousal shoot through her, her naked status amidst a clothed crowd of students making her quake with a sudden charge of heated pleasure.

“Tada! That’s all of them! Congratulations to everyone who searched and saved our fair land from her evil plans! “ Rhea’s voice sounded quite matter of fact and in control as if this had been just an ordinary party game. “Jasmine, let’s you and I go over the lists and figure out who has what. Like I said before, there are some nice rewards for those who found the disks. All thoroughly discussed and approved ahead of time I can assure you. Just give us a few minutes to make our final list. Katie, why don’t you let her down, though it’s probably best to keep her hands tied so it’s not so easy for her to escape!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.