Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 32: Miss Sparrow still hanging around

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32: Miss Sparrow still hanging around - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The music began to play again, and Tia could hear everyone moving around, coming closer and swirling around her as she stood with arms raised, the ropes keeping her from bringing her hands down and covering herself. Freed from the constant searching, she stood there, knowing they were all looking, and her naughty exhibition fantasies began to go wild. She imagined them all looking at her, seeing her hard nipples pressing out through her bra, seeing her smooth panties covering her butt, but also giving away her increasing excitement. She could feel the heat within herself build up even more, and as she shifted her legs, one thigh rubbing against each other, she felt deliciously exposed and more turned on than she could remember.

“I swear, If I catch you staring at that slut one more time, we’re leaving. I mean it!” “Oh god, I could never do that.” “Shit, do you think they are somehow forcing her? I mean, look at her!” “I think she’s brave. Crazy, but brave!”

The longer she stood there, half-naked in her (thankfully) matching blue underwear, Tia became more and more aroused, and her mind continued to think about nothing besides what was going to happen soon. She was not exactly sure how it would end, but she knew she was going to be naked. Her damp pussy was telling her it was dying to show off, even if it was going to be a bit scary. This is so far past any of the games she had played with either her brothers, or Katie and their friends, and the whole anticipation of being completely nude in front of everyone was driving her crazy. She knew she was being reckless, but confident in the anonymity of the mask and wig, she was determined to feel that intense humiliation and arousal she had been fantasizing about for so long.

The music faded away again and Tia could hear people once again moving into some sort of semi-circle in front of her, the bulk of the noises coming from that direction. She readied herself for the next search, her arms jerking on the ropes sharply when she felt the egg begin to buzz yet again.

“Ok, let’s all find some more of those tokens! Mark, you’re next, then Regina and Brendon.”

Tia’s legs were trembling, the egg still buzzing inside of her, when Mark began to run his hands up and down her sides, straying across her panty-clad bottom and rising upwards again. Tia had noticed that, somewhat like her brothers, not everyone spent a lot of time searching. They mostly just touched what they thought they could get away with. She figured Mark was like that since he spent the whole extended time running his hands over her body, even running his palms lightly over her breasts, her hard nipples scraping against his hands.

“Someone is having too much fun searching and not enough finding. Times up Mark.”

“Can you blame me? I mean, god, look at her!” Tia could sense everyone looking at her, her face was flushed, and she knew her nipples were rock hard. The egg increased its vibrations for a long few seconds before falling quiescent once again.

“Yes, yes, we all know how Miss Sparrow must enjoy being searched. She was the one that hid the disks after all, and I am positive she knew that she’d be searched if caught. Between hiding them so they would not be found, and being sure that she’d enjoy them when they were found, it was no doubt an exciting task, hmm? Miss Sparrow? Tell us. Did you enjoy hiding each of those disks where you wanted them to be found? You can be honest with us. There really is no reason to hide now!” Rhea’s voice trailed off in a laugh, joined by a few other mostly female voices it sounded like to Tia.

“Yes, I mean, no, curse you and your agency. I’ll never freely give you the disks. Do your worst!” Even though she sounded like she was playing the part of an angry spy, Tia’s voice was thick with arousal, and she could feel her face heating up - though all but her cheeks and mouth was covered by the mask and blindfold - it hopefully was not that obvious to everyone in the crowd.

“See, she’s as complicit as they come. Don’t worry about any silly Geneva convention, the rules most definitely do not apply in cases such as these!”

Tia was thoroughly enjoying the shaming explanation, telling everyone that not only was she ok and willing to be searched, but she had also been a willing participant in setting it up. If there was any uncertainty or doubt in the minds of her searchers, she was sure it would be gone now.

“I knew she was enjoying all of this, oh yes!” she heard Regina say, and it was clear that, for Regina at least, no doubt remained about whether Tia was enjoying this. “Look at the way she is standing here, silently begging for more!”. Regina’s hand went straight for Tia’s bra, running over every inch, stopping to cup them from underneath while her thumbs lightly traced back and forth over her nipples.

Tina could not help her body’s normal reaction to Regina’s touch, and she felt even more embarrassed as she moaned in pleasure in front of some unknown number of people. When Regina’s hands dropped down her sides to began to stroke her underwear, Tia continued to moan quietly, pressing back against the girl’s hands as they explored every inch of her bottom.

Tia gasped when she felt Regina’s hands slide under the back of her underwear, cupping her bare bottom and squeezing. As the girl continued, she could feel her panties slipping down, and after a few seconds, she felt Regina stop cupping her butt long enough to push her underwear down in the back, exposing her rounded bottom.

“Hmm, what have we here?” she heard Regina say as they turned her in place, her bottom now facing what she had come to consider the front of the demonstration area. Soft hands were sliding over her bare buttocks as she stood there, trying to be quiet, stopping only when they began to peel another sticker from her butt cheek.

“Ah, very good. You found another one. That’s, um, how many Jasmine?”

“That makes 13, Rhea. Putting that down for Regina on the list now.”

“Jesus H! Are you really going to expose her like that in front of everyone? This is getting out of hand. And you guys stop staring at her, criminy I told you that was disgusting!”

Tia could not make out who was yelling, but someone appeared to be upset with the game. A sudden heat of shame washed through her, and she felt as if she was even more on display, and in trouble.

“Yes, this is the game, I’m sorry if it’s not to your liking, we put a lot of work into it and I think most everyone is enjoying themselves, right?”

A chorus of ‘Right!’s and “Hell Yeah’s”’ flooded the room, though Tia thought she heard a couple of muted grumbles mixed in.

Another pair of hands began to search her, immediately sliding down over her bare bottom and touching every inch.

“Hey, you can already see another one!” she heard someone else say.

“Yeah, but I wanted to be sure we weren’t missing any, ya know...” she heard her new searcher say as he continued his ‘search’. After a long minute in which both her bra-covered breasts and exposed behind were thoroughly touched, they stopped and peeled a sticker token from her second butt cheek.

Tia was getting quite worked up now, and as she stood, blind and aroused, she pressed her thighs together, ineffectually trying to increase her pleasure. She knew she was dripping wet, and the heat inside of her had to be noticed by anyone close enough, she was sure of it. “Go on Amber, get her naked, you know she wants it!”

Tia could hear the crowd becoming more involved, egging the searching Amber on to greater heights. She could feel Amber’s fingers float across her exposed bottom before sliding briefly across the front of her panties. Groaning, Tia tried to push forward against the girl, her darkened vision letting her mind fly with her fantasies of being taken like this in front of dozens. She felt frustrated, her wants stymied when Amber’s hands slid up her bare stomach and grasped her breasts through her bra, her hard nipples aching in her grasp.

“Look at her, she wants this. She really does!” she heard someone else say, and her lust-fueled fantasies continued to flood her with heat.

Before she could realize what was happening, she felt Amber’s hands go back to her stomach and push upwards, sliding her slightly loose (she had purposely left it on the first eyelet) bra up and over her breasts, exposing them to the air for the first time.

“Oh god,” she groaned, feeling the air on her hard nipples and knowing that everyone could see her for real now. There were more than a couple of gasps from the crowd in front of her, and she could almost feel their eyes staring at her as she hung there, exposed and obviously willing.

“Fuck, I’ve had enough of this. You are all disgusting if you let this continue!” The same girl from before sounded much angrier now, and there was a considerable commotion as she continued to rail against them. “We are getting out of here. Now, Jackson, I can’t believe I let you convince me to stay this long. You guys coming too? Good, we can’t let these degenerates think we are like them. No fucking way.” There seemed to be a lot of movement and she thought it sounded like some people were actually leaving.

“Don’t worry, your sick little games are safe from the adults, I’d never rat one of us out, but you can be sure I, and my friends, won’t be around to be corrupted and ruined like the rest of you budding sluts!”

“Leah! That’s enough. You and your friends can leave, no problem. No one ever forced anyone to stay, but we are going to have another of our discussions if you think you can insult everyone here and get away with.”

Tia was shocked at the sound of Caitlyn’s voice. She sounded like she knew something about Leah and possibly had something on her, since immediately Leah sounded as if she was calming down.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. We’ll just leave you and your fellow searchers alone. Don’t worry. We’re going”

The crowd continued to murmur, talking amongst themselves as things sorted out. Tia felt as if she had been forgotten, her breasts exposed and everyone apparently watching the scene Leah and her friends were making as they left. A soft touch across one of her exposed nipples let her know she had not been forgotten, and she groaned a little when she felt Amber clasp her left breast while their right hand worked to peel a token sticker from the upper slope of her right breast. She knew it was no accident when she felt Amber’s thumb slowly slide back and forth across her hard nipple, her body tingling and alive like never before.

Amber moved away and she could hear Rhea and Jasmine once again keeping track while those watching seemed to be quite interested in every little thing.

“Great, that was, 15 I think, Right?” “Yep, Amber, number 15, got it” Jasmine’s voice was still as perky and neutral sounding as ever.

“God, can you imagine, standing there like that?” “Fuck, look at her tits man, I mean, even stretched out with her arms up they look fucking great!”

Tia felt her next searcher begin with a quick slide down over her bare bottom, bouncing each cheek a couple of times before grabbing onto them and squeezing. Apparently satisfied, they soon raised their hands, running them over her ribs and stomach, and sliding up to cover her exposed breasts. She knew there were at least 2 more tokens exposed, but for the moment, it seemed like no one cared. Tia knew she didn’t mind, her breath catching in her throat and her nipples aching as they were covered and touched by an unknown pair of hands. She felt her breasts left alone for a moment, just long enough for the searcher to push her bra completely over her head, letting it fall back across the top of her head while she remained tied firmly, hands held high. She felt the person run their hand from her right breast down to her panties and back again, their other hand finally peeling a token sticker from the underside of her left breast.

“16!” she heard a girl say, their voice making her think of her friend Jordan, though she was not sure until Jasmine confirmed it.

“Got it Jordan, got you down for #16.”

“Wow, look at that, only 5 to go, right? Wonder wonder wonder!!” Rhea’s voice cheered everyone on, and there was a loud raucous collection of voices hollering for them to find the rest of her tokens. “Ok, now Marshall and Caitlyn to finish off this round, though, with 5 more disks to find, we shall continue at least another round!”

Marshall’s hands were the largest she had felt all night, and she shivered and shook in place as they completely covered her stretched-out out breasts. He pushed against them, rubbing her nipples with the palm of his hands before sliding them down and around, grasping her hips briefly before grabbing and pulling up hard on her bottom. She could feel how tall they were, compared to her, and as he pulled up on her butt, she felt herself go up on her tiptoes, pressing forward against his body in what would resemble a hug if she had her arms free. As it was, she was standing there, pressing her nearly naked body against some stranger. She felt him hold her for a long time, eventually pulling away and moving his hands back towards her breasts just as she heard Rhea call out “Time time time, Marshall, someone’s having too much fun I think!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.