Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 31: Miss Sparrow at the Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31: Miss Sparrow at the Party - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia stood, her eyes closed behind the blindfold, the pulsing beat of the dance music all around her. Her arms ached a little, but not too bad, the soft rope bindings on her wrists and hands keeping them firmly raised above her head. She could hear the sounds of everyone dancing and talking all around her, and she had gotten used to the exclamations of surprise every time someone new walked into the large room in Rhea’s house that had been cleared for dancing. She was confident the wig and the mask she wore beneath the blindfold would keep her identity a secret, but the anticipation of what was going to happen, of what she wanted to happen, kept her mind racing and wondering. She could feel Katie’s second surprising toy silently waiting to be activated deep inside her wet cunny. The long pink tail, an antenna, Katie had explained, curled against her skin and reminded her constantly what the end of this fantasy game was likely to entail.

Earlier, while Katie and Tia were at Katie’s house getting ready for the party, she had been standing naked and freshly shaven in Tia’s room while Katie went to her closet. Katie had told her she had another surprise for the party and refused to tell her what it was, making her stand and wait. Naked, of course. She had been naked since she had gotten to Katie’s house a couple of hours earlier. Even though there was a big party planned and there was little doubt that the ending would be quite enjoyable for all, especially Tia, Katie had insisted on a little Tee-Tee time, and Tia was already on edge from anticipation that she had not minded.

Katie had returned holding the toy that was now inside of her, and at first, Tia could not figure what it was exactly. It was nothing like the G-spot stimulator they had used the previous weekend. But as soon as Katie had slipped the egg-shaped object inside of her, leaving the tail outside, she had figured it out. She had figured it out even more, when Katie grabbed her phone and began to make the toy dance inside of her.


Tia felt the toy start up inside of her, a very slow throbbing vibration, and she flushed, knowing that Katie was toying with her while surrounded by an otherwise normal party. Unable to see who was near, or if anyone was watching, she stood there, arms raised, and tried to be circumspect as she reacted to the slow waves of pleasure that emanated from the buzzing egg inside of her. Thankfully, it stopped after only a few moments, though in the aftermath, she could feel her whole body had come alive. Her nipples were throbbing slightly inside of her bra, and she could feel the warmth between her legs and the soft pulsing of her labia as they reminded her they were quite awake now.

The music stopped and she could hear people talking and chatting amongst themselves for a bit before Rhea called out and got everyone to quiet down.

“I’m sure you’ve all been wondering about our special decoration standing in the middle of the room. I caught Miss Sparrow trying to escape after stealing twenty-three encoded disks containing highly sensitive information. Rather than be turned over to the authorities, she agreed to let me, and anyone I wanted, search and recover the disks.”

“Yes, yes, it’s quite the game, and I assure you Miss Sparrow is in full agreement, though it is hard to tell with her tied up and bound like that. Miss Sparrow, please tell everyone around you that you agreed to this in lieu of being turned over to the authorities.”

While Rhea had finished talking, the egg had started up again, still slow and pleasant, but definitely noticeable. Tia took a moment before answering, “I agreed to this, yes. I much prefer this to being taken by the authorities.” She could feel her body trembling slightly, and she was sure her face was a little flushed. She still could not believe she was doing this. There had to be over fifty people at this party, and even if some of them left before the end, there were going to be many people seeing her naked.

There was a lot of talk and chatter for a while before Rhea again got everyone calmed down.

“Of course it’s a game, but I’m serious. We will have little contests and stuff to see who gets to search next. Everyone will get thirty seconds or so, unless they find one of the disks, at which point they show it off to everyone and let the next person take their turn. Jasmine is going to keep track of where we are, how many of the 23 disks have been found and so on. Katie is going to ensure that Miss Sparrow does not come to any harm, and that includes letting her arms rest from time to time. Which will do right now before we get started, Katie?”

Tia could feel the ropes around her wrists tugging a little before slowly releasing and letting her arms drop lower until she stood with her hands at her waist, feeling the blood rush through her stretched muscles. The murmurs and talking started up again, and Tia could sense the crowd of kids moving around her, everyone looking at the captured ‘spy’.

There was enough talking around her that Tia could not make out exactly what was happening at the other end of the room, but she figured it had something to do with the games or whatever Rhea and the others had planned.

“Did everyone get their names in that wanted to? Come on now, we want to get this game going!”

About then Tia felt the rope tugging on her wrists again, and she lifted her arms up on her own, making it easier for Katie (she assumed) to get her bound back into place. The ropes stopped moving, and she stood there, the murmurs around her increasing again. She felt someone come up behind her, and she shivered a little when she heard Katie’s voice breathing against the side of her neck. “I bet you are just wet as fuck Tee-Tee. Enjoy!”


Tia stood, waiting, hiding the fact that the egg was vibrating inside of her again. She could pick out some of the comments, though no one seemed to be talking directly to her. Just about her. And the game.

“I can’t believe she’s doing that. Standing there all tied up!” “Are we really going to search her?” “I wonder where the things are all hidden.” “I want to see. I won’t take a turn unless you do too though, too weird.”

That last was from a guy, talking to his date or something, Tia figured, though it seemed like most everyone was just milling around, curious and excited.

“All right, to get us started, we will just draw three names and they will be the first to search. Remember, if you find a disk, stop searching and hold it up for everyone to see. Then keep it. They can be traded in at the end. Don’t worry, if you don’t find one, you at least can enjoy the searching. And we will have a way to buy in for tokens at the end if folks want!”

Tia shuddered a little, having a fair idea what the tokens might be used for. She might not be all the way ramped up right now, but she knew, once things were in full swing, she was going to be more than eager to have as much fun as possible. She trusted Katie to make sure she was ok, and Rhea, Caitlyn, and Jasmine had all seen her at her ‘worst’ and would no doubt make sure no one made fun of her or anything. She hoped.

“Ok, it looks like Jackson, Becca, and, ooh, Caitlyn are the lucky ones to get us started!” Rhea sounded excited, and the murmurs among the crowd seemed to pick up a bit before quieting back down as soon as she sensed someone in front of her.

She could not see them, but she could hear someone breathing, and the faint hint of cologne told her it was likely Jackson taking his first turn. He began by patting her down like anyone has seen on a cop show, patting her hips and sides up and down. After a moment, he patted her backside a couple of times before stopping to announce.

“Hey, I think I found one” she heard him say, his hand digging into one of her back pockets and pulling a disk free, likely holding it up in the air like they were supposed to since she heard an “Oooooh,” roll through the crowd.

“Ok, Jasmine, get that down. Jackson got the first one. Where’s Becca? Oh, there she is.”

Another moment or two passed before Tia could feel Becca’s smaller hands patting her down a lot like Jackson did. Her hands patted across her hips and up her sides, and even on her bottom, before moving up to her shoulders and collar, eventually finding another disk hidden atop her shoulder.

“It’s um, there’s not a pocket, but it’s right here, I can feel it,’’ she heard Becca say, her hands staying atop her shoulders, patting the area and making sure it was another disk.

“It’s ok, just reach in and pull it free. Some have little velcro tabs holding them in place.”

“Oh, um, ok”

Tia could feel Becca’s trembling fingers slide across her neck and collarbone, reaching beneath her shirt for the disk token that had been planted there.

“Number 2. Excellent. Jasmine, you get that?” Rhea continued to keep control of the game. Tia stood there, the skin on her body tingling as the brief touches on her clothing awakened that part of her. That part of her that was secretly seething just below the surface.

Only a few moments passed before she heard Caitlyn talking quietly to her. “Hey, having fun yet?” Her friend’s voice sounded quite playful, and Tia pushed against her hands that quickly ran up and down her sides, rounding down and grasping her bottom. She could feel Caitlyn moving around behind her and soon felt her hands running back up her sides.

“Gotta let them know what kind of search this is supposed to be, hmm?” she heard Caitlyn say, quietly in her ear, just like Katie had when she’d teased her earlier. Caitlyn’s hands moved onto her stomach, roaming over the soft cotton fabric before running up and over Tia’s breasts before coming back down to her waist, again making it obvious she had just run her hands across Tia’s chest.

Tia whimpered slightly, her nipples aching from the brief touch of Caitlyn’s hands, and she could hear a sudden stillness in the room as people noticed what Caitlyn had done. The whispers and comments built back up quickly, and Tia could feel her imagination running wild. She was loving this.

Caitlyn’s hands went down to the front of her shorts, pressing against her, pressing inward without quite cupping her sex through her shorts. “Aha!” she heard Caitlyn say, and her friend’s hand was quickly diving into her front pocket, taking her time to ‘search’ for the disk she had felt through the fabric. Tia could not help but squirm under her friend’s touch, and as the scene drew out longer, she could hear her classmates talking more and more about what was going on.

“Is she really?” “God! Did you see that?” “I didn’t know it was going to be quite like that! Are you sure we should be here?”

Tia felt Caitlyn grasp the disk, finally, and withdraw it, and Rhea’s voice quickly announced its discovery.

“Number 3, Caitlyn, excellent job! Moving right along. Time to get to the next group. Let’s see. Oh yeah, Birthday group. Anyone with a birthday this month that put their name in to search step over to where Jasmine is.”

The chattering noises got louder as everyone milled around. Tia was otherwise engaged since the egg decided to begin vibrating again at that moment. The infrequent bouts of pulsing pleasure were doing a number on her, and Tia could feel herself eagerly squeezing back against the egg as the waves of buzzing pleasure suffused the area. She tried to keep her reactions as minimal as possible, standing there as still as she could.

“Oh wow, five of you? And you all want a turn, right? Ok, Trent, then Mark. Then Regina, and, um, Scott and Deb.”

The egg stopped vibrating just as Rhea finished announcing the next searchers. Even though it had stopped its infernal buzzing, Tia could feel it inside of her, waiting. And when the first touches of Trent’s hands hit her sides, patting her bottom, she felt twice as sensitive as before. She moved a little, pressing against his hands as they tentatively searched her, moving onto her stomach and pressing up near her bra-covered breasts, but pausing there as if uncertain. She could feel the hesitation, and there was a brief quieting of the crowd before she felt his hands slowly continue upwards, pausing to press against her breasts as if he could not believe this was ok. Tia bit her lip, her body responding with more and more signs of readiness, as she felt his hands go up to her neck, before moving back down and once again pressing against her breasts, clearly touching her there under the auspices of searching.

“Time Trent. Remember, we do need to find the 23 disks, not just search her for hours, though we all can see why that might be fun!”

“Oh, man!” she heard him say before giving her breasts an obvious grasp and pulling away. Mark, she assumed, was there quite quickly, and his hands did not delay, running across her shirt atop her breasts before dipping down and feeling the pockets of her shorts thoroughly. His fingers were much firmer than any of the others, and when he found another disk in her pocket, he took his time pressing against her hidden sex before pulling it out into the open.

“There we go. Get that written down, Jasmine. Mark got Number 4. Hmmm, 19 to go! One wonders where they all could be?”

Tia could hear everyone chuckling or commenting, and it was clear she was the center of attention. It was only a moment before she felt a brush of air and a hint of perfume announcing the arrival of the next searcher. She thought she remembered Rhea saying Regina’s name before, and as she felt the girl’s hands pressing against her body, she wondered what her biology lab partner from last year would think if she knew who she was patting down. Groaning, she felt Regina press against her bottom, feeling her detect the telltale signs of another disk. Hands pressed inside her back pocket but came up empty, and she felt the girl press a hand down the back of her shorts, sliding along her panties as she groped for the token.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.