Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 30: The Shave

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: The Shave - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Let’s take a shower then figure out how to shave you, hmm?” Katie said, sounding like she was not really asking a question. She moved off a bit before standing and waiting for Tia to join her.

Which she did. The wetness on her thighs increased a little as she pulled herself up and off of the toy, looking up when she heard Carol come in. She paused briefly, her hips raised above the blue dildo, then mentally shrugged and kept on moving, lifting her leg and getting herself removed from the chair/dildo combination.

“Oh, hi mom, gonna take a shower and then shave her smooth like you said. Will have to touch it up next weekend, but don’t want to wait to do it for the first time then, ya know?”

Again, it was clear Tia was not being asked, though she did not really complain. If she truly did not want to do this, she knew she could complain, but she was torn between the pleasure of the game and her own nervousness about it, deciding to simply let Katie, and her mom, have their way.


Tia stood in the master suite, the bright lights illuminating her naked body and watched as Katie turned on the water in her mother’s large tile-lined shower. She had been a bit surprised when they had passed the public bathroom and went into her mom’s room, but when she saw how nice the shower was, how much bigger it was, she understood.

She was startled out of her musings by her friend’s voice. “Go on, get in. It’s big enough for two!”. Katie was reaching down for the hem of her Tinkerbell sleep shirt as she spoke, pausing while she waited for Tia to get into the shower enclosure. Tia stepped quickly into the rapidly warming shower, her skin going all over goosebumps as the water hit her shoulder and back. She turned from side to side, sighing in pleasure before stepping out of the way as her newly naked friend stepped in beside her. She had seen Katie naked before, or mostly so, but never like this, and she felt unsure where to look as her round hipped friend got under the water.

Katie caught her awkward glance and paused her twisting back and forth under the water. “What? It’s not like you’ve never seen a girl before, right? I mean, I’ve seen you looking at me when we change and stuff.”

‘No, I mean, yeah, just...”

“Well if you are going to gawk, you might as well get me clean. Be a good pet and all that. No funny business though, I’m not all over-sexed like you!” With that said Katie held out the soft loofah she had just gotten wet and pointed to the shower gel on the small shelf.

Tia shook her head, chasing her odd thoughts away, and took the proffered loofah. While Katie turned around to face the water, she took some of the shower gel and got a good bit of suds going on the bath sponge. Satisfied, she washed Katie’s back, running the sponge up and down her friend’s fleshy back, noting how different her friend was shaped compared to her own lean, almost colt-like body. Where Tia was all lines and small subtle mounds and curves, Katie was nothing if not lushly round, her hips, her belly, especially her breasts, round and lush. At least compared to Tia’s rather boyish frame. Tia ran the soapy sponge all over Katie’s back and down over her full hips and buttocks. She did not shy away from Katie’s hips or stomach, and when Katie turned to put her back to the water, she continued washing, running her soapy sponge all over Katie’s chest, breasts and stomach.

Katie was watching her as she washed the front of her friend, smiling and nodding when Tia paused just under Katie’s breasts, waiting patiently until Tia washed Katie’s breasts a second time, spending a bit more time on them. She had never touched Katie like this, so openly, her hands going everywhere. In fact, other than with Jasmine she had not really touched another girl. They had simply touched her. Or pushed their wet pussies into her face. Flushing as she remembered the slumber party, and all the time she had spent physically pleasing her friends, Tia became distracted, her hands moving as if on their own until she was lightly playing with Katie’s nipples.

“Hey, I said none of that. I’m not, you know, an eager little slut pet. Just wash the rest of me now, you made me into a mess earlier after all!”

Blushing at the correction, Tia quickly pulled her hands away, a bit shocked at how she had acted without really thinking about it. Katie had moved so her legs were about a foot apart, obviously waiting, and Tia quickly took the loofah, got it sudsy again, and washed her friend down her stomach and between her legs. Katie turned, silently commanding her to keep washing, and Tia slowly, methodically, washed Katie’s bottom, not shying away from between her cheeks, getting her friend clean all over.

“Such a good kitty pet you are, Tee-Tee. I swear I could get used to this!” Katie said, turning again and rinsing all the soap from her body.

“Now, finish yourself up so we can see what we have to work with,” Katie said, nodding at Tia’s body. Tia began to quickly wash her own body, enjoying the rough/soft combination of the soapy loofah against her skin. She self consciously washed herself between her thighs, Katie’s eyes never leaving her as she washed her sex, her hips unconsciously twitching whenever her hand or the sponge brushed against her aroused clit.

A minute later, the loofah rinsed and back hanging from the showerhead, Tia stood in the damp shower and held still while Katie ‘inspected’ her.

“I’m not really sure the best way to do this,” she heard her friend say, Katie’s fingers trailing through Tia’s damp curls, idly brushing against her sex as if by accident. “Wait right here,” she said abruptly, opening the glass door and grabbing a large white towel. Tia could see her move towards the door, the towel wrapping around her. Quick as a thought, she heard the door open and Katie call out “Mom! Mom! Can you give us a hand?”

Tia didn’t hear any response, but it looked like Katie did since her friend stepped away from the door and came back to stand in the open door of the shower, looking at Tia standing in the spray of water.

A few moments later, Carol entered the ensuite and moved next to Katie, the two of them looking at her. Katie pulled on her towel, adjusting it, before speaking up. “I, well, we’ve never done what you said, and I was going to start, but I’m not sure the best way to do it. You know, without hurting her or anything.”

“Oh, I see. Well. First thing. You can’t do the first time in a shower. Later, you can probably do the touchups in the shower if you want, but first, you need to get out and pat yourself dry - but don’t go crazy and rub yourself completely dry. Damp and warm is good”

Tia turned off the water and got out, taking the towel Katie handed her and patted herself dry. The bathroom was very spacious and well-appointed, but with three of them in there it was a little crowded, and they had to maneuver around a bit to give Tia room to dry off while Carol was getting something from one of the lower drawers.

“Good, good. Now sit down, yes, on the commode” Carol said, turning to Tia. She took the towel from her and handed it to Katie before stopping Tia’s descent. “No. Open it up. Going to start with a trim and if you straddle the toilet, the hair will just drop into the bowl - no cleanup!”

Blushing as if she had done something wrong, though in reality she just had not understood, Tia quickly popped the lid up and sat down on the toilet, feeling a little awkward to be sitting like this with two others so nearby.

“There. Now, sweetie, part your knees. I can’t really trim anything if you are hiding it all away!”

Again Tia flushed, feeling awkward, like she was totally messing things up. She quickly parted her knees as far as she could until her left knee was pressed up against the side of the cabinetry. She watched while Carol laid out a small towel, a razor, before placing a can of shaving gel next to the towel. Katie’s mom had what looked like a small trimmer in her hand, and the soft buzz that emanated from it when she turned it on experimentally sounded loud in the tile-covered bathroom.

“Ok, just relax and try to not move. We’ll get the big curls off first, but don’t worry I won’t get too close with these, but it’s best to not move if you can help it.”

Tia nodded, her eyes wide as she watched Carol bring the clippers down to the level of her lap and turn it on. As soon as she felt the first tiny tugs on her pubic hair, she tensed and forced her legs and hips to stay as still as possible. She watched as patches of stubble became exposed, large bundles of black curls falling between her legs into the toilet bowl.

“Wow, that’s, um, wow” she heard Katie say, and she turned to look up at her friend as she stood next to the cabinet, watching from the side as her mother trimmed Tia’s pubic hair. Her towel was coming loose around her breasts and she kept fiddling with it to keep it tucked in while gazing steadily at what was happening between Tia’s legs.

Far more quickly than she would have thought, Tia watched Carol remove all the hair from between her legs, pressing each leg out and holding it while she ran the clippers carefully down each side one final time. The buzzing vibration of the hair trimmer had been startling at first, but by the time Carol was finished, Tia had begun to enjoy it, the vibrations sending naughty little tingles straight to her clit.

Even with Carol going slow and being careful, using the trimmer part of the operation didn’t take very long. In a few minutes Tia’s previously covered pussy, was now left with stubble on it, so bare that her arousal was obvious and she was sure Carol and Katie could see the build-up of her dew clinging to her labia, “Let’s see, I just need to make sure I haven’t nicked you at all, let me just take a look at you.” They all knew that there was no real reason to check, but it was so much fun to let Carol run her fingers over her engorged sex. She was puffy with excitement, and Katie’s mom took her time “inspecting” her for injury, to the point that she even spread her open, pinning her folds back, exposing the pink wetness inside.

“Okay, I think that’s good. Now, I know you are nice and limber. Hop up on the counter and sit on the towel”.

Carol was matter of fact, patting the towel she had laid out and backing out of the way, pushing against Katie who seemed to not be paying too much attention to where her mom was moving, her eyes constantly on Tia and the changes between her legs.

Tia was flushed all the way up her chest now, and as she got up on the counter, she spread herself even more lewdly - up and exposed, so to speak. She could feel them touching her, looking at her, and it was driving her nuts. Katie was watching avidly, her towel again falling off of her breasts, though she did not seem to notice. She could feel her nipples aching, and if Katie asked her to, she knew what she’d be doing to them, as well as other places on her body.

Working the gel into a watery lather, Carol spread the shaving cream all the way from above Tia’s pussy, right down through the crack of her ass. Once the cream covered everything, Carol took Tia’s left leg and pushed it up. Up until her foot was on the edge of the counter. “Can you hold it there?” she heard the older woman ask. Nodding slowly, adjusting her seat a little, she found her balance, only to be knocked off it when Carol grabbed her other leg and repeated the motion. As her other foot hit the tile countertop she could feel herself stretching wide open, and if it was not for the shaving cream, she was sure they would be able to see right up inside of her.

Putting the gel aside Carol washed her hands off and picked up the new razor, taking off the guard, tossing that in the trash. Turning around with the razor Carol knelt down, carefully pressing against Tia’s skin, and began the careful process of shaving the stubble from her sex.

“Hold still,” Carol said softly to Tia as she edged in on the area of her clit. She wasn’t touching it yet, but Tia was already having trouble staying still. She was squirming, and she was afraid they might cut her. “If you don’t hold still, I will get Katie to tie you down on the bed or on the couch!”

Tia gripped her knees and worked hard to not move, though every touch Carol made was making her squirm with increasing arousal. Her fingers kept getting closer and closer to her clit, and she had to stifle another gasp. When she pulled the skin tight on one side, and slid the razor just down along her clit, she shuddered with both fear and excitement. As she held still, waiting for Carol to continue, she felt a finger slide inside of her and Carol’s thumb pressing against the side of her swollen clit.

“You gotta stop moving so much. Maybe this will help...”

Tia felt so naughty now, spread wide and letting Katie’s mom touch her while she shaved her most intimate area. When Carol moved to the other side, again pulling her skin taut, Tia felt the woman’s finger slide along her clit and she jumped in startled pleasure.

“S-sorry!” she said as she stopped moving for a second, looking at her as if she was doing something wrong. She blushed and nodded, but as soon as Carol’s finger slid against her clit again, she moaned and gritted her teeth. “K ... K ... just ... go,” she said, feeling the razor slide down the other side, leaving her more and more bare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.