Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 29: The Game

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Game - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Tee-tee, now that you’ve calmed down, we’re going to play a game? Isn’t that great?”

Tia had stopped moving much, though she still sat astride the toy, her body still thrumming with the aftershocks of her g-spot induced orgasm.

“Umm, yeah?”

‘Hmm, you seem unsure, maybe that cum you just had was too much? Too different?”

“No, it was ... good”

‘No shit, we could tell. I mean, look at you!”

Tia didn’t say anything, just sat there being looked at, feeling more and more like some sort of toy for Katie’s amusement.

“So, since you are being such a chicken, Mom helped me figure out a way to make it fair.”

“I’m not a chicken!”

“Yeah, whatever. Anyway, I’m setting a timer. Every time it goes off, you’ve got 4 minutes to make that little cunt of yours cum. If you do, then you can lower the number of people that are going to see you naked at Rhea’s party.”

“And if I don’t the number will go up?”

‘Of course, otherwise, what’s the point? We’ll start at, um, 22? Yeah, 22”. Katie sounded rather excited, though Tia was still a bit unsure about all of this. Especially the thought of all those people at the party. On the one hand, fuck yes. On the other hand, Oh god!


Tia had lost track of the number of times Katie’s phone had gone off. The whole afternoon and early evening had been an odd combination of markedly normal behavior, interrupted with intensely erotic interludes. Each announcement of her next timed trial would send her into a nervous frenzy, eager to get herself off quickly, no matter what they had been doing a moment before. Time after time she kept failing to meet the time limit, though she was sure she had made it at least a couple of times. Maybe three. After so many hours and tries, it was hard to remember exactly. Even now, as she rocked herself atop the chair-mounted dildo yet again, she heard the timer going off and Katie’s voice almost sadly announcing that she had lost again.

“God, Tia, maybe this is just too hard. I know you are trying, but at this rate, the whole school will be at the party!”

Tia shuddered, still fucking herself slowly, no longer trying to cum quickly, but unable to just stop moving.

“I know. I’ll give you a choice. Either try and get off in four minutes like we have been doing, or put that mouth of yours to work on me. Make me cum instead, and since you might think I’d fight you, no time limit!” Katie came and stood before her and looked at her with her head tilted a little to the side. “That work for you?”

Tia shrugged. She did not really care much at this point. She had begun to feel like she had little control over what was going to happen at the party now, and had begun to resign herself to a larger and larger audience every time she had missed the four-minute mark. Getting to move the number back down would definitely be better in the long run, she thought, and it was not like she was opposed to playing with Katie’s body. It was just different now, she sensed. In the past, she had almost always been tied up and Katie would straddle her. She did not think Katie was planning on tying her up every time the timer went off.

Tia nodded, “Um, sure, I mean, I’d like it to be just a few people, not a hundred!”

Katie smiled, almost giddy with excitement. “Great, well, I’ll give you a free chance now, even though you just failed, if you want. Or we can just wait for the next time the timer goes off!” She turned to leave, pausing when Tia called after her.

“No, wait, I mean, now is ok,” she said, feeling suddenly nervous as she blatantly told her friend she was willing to make her cum. It had never really been said before, it just sort of ‘happened’.

Tia pulled herself from the dildo attached chair, feeling her dampness slide easily up and off of the fake prick. She ran a hand nervously down her body, brushing against her clit as she tried to calm her body a little. She moved across the tile to Katie, looking at her and asking “Um, where?”

“Oh, silly, here. Wherever the timer goes off is the rule, right? So, um, best hurry before mom comes by if you are serious!”

Katie was not making it easy for Tia as Tia stood in front of Katie naked and uncertain. She looked at Katie and then out the door towards the rest of the house where Carol was doing whatever it was that older people did in the afternoons. “I ... um, ok ... it’s just” Tia stumbled over her words before taking a deep breath and reaching for Katie’s shorts. She began to lower them, dragging her best friend’s panties along with their shorts as she slowly kneeled, her hands sliding lower and lower, denuding her friend’s lower body.

Placing her hands on Katie’s round hips, she could feel her friend’s nervousness twitching through her skin, and as she pulled the full buttocks towards her, she opened her mouth and breathed heavily into Katie’s bundled pubic hair. She felt Katie awkwardly move her feet apart, and as she knelt lower with her bare bottom coming to rest on her heels, she slowly mouthed the whole plane of her best friend’s sex. She was sliding deep into her submissive mindset now, her mind no longer thinking much about what she might look like, or what she needed to do next. Her job was to get Katie off, and she began to lick and tease Katie’s wet sex with an eagerness she could not hide.

“Oh god, you really are so good at that” she heard Katie murmur as she grasped harder onto Katie’s bare bottom and pulled her friend’s lower body hard against her mouth. Kneeling, tilting her head back a bit, she began to lick and suck directly over Katie’s wet opening, and when she felt her friend’s hands on the back of her head, she felt a shiver of obedient pleasure slide down her body. Openly mouthing and licking Katie’s wet cunny, she felt a bit dizzy as the powerful scent of her friend’s eagerness washed over her.

Tia was lost in the smell of her friend. Over and over she licked and sucked, enjoying the way Katie’s body rocked against her mouth, her sex sliding up and down and coating her nose and chin with her liberally flowing juices. When Katie began to speed up, her fingers clenching Tia’s dark hair, she drove her tongue deep inside of Katie’s cunt and grabbed hard onto her buttocks. The sound of her friend cumming was as thrilling as anything, and as she sucked and licked Katie dry, she felt her own body thrumming with arousal and excitement. She was only vaguely aware of Katie cumming while standing over her, but as her friend pulled away, softly stroking Tia’s hair, Tia flushed, realizing she had satisfied her aroused friend.

“Good girl, yes!” Katie said, stepping away and grabbing her discarded shorts and underwear. “Wait there, I think you’ve had enough ‘free’ time”. With those ominous-sounding words, Katie left Tia kneeling in the middle of the living room, Katie’s juices slowly drying on Tia’s cheeks and chin. “Just getting some rope” she heard Katie say to her mother as she took the stairs quickly. The heavier tread of Carol was obvious as Katie’s mom came down to the main floor, passing Katie heading up to her room.

Tia could hear Carol’s footsteps stop just outside the living room, and as she continued to kneel, obediently waiting for Katie, she felt that naughty little extra pleasure she got anytime someone saw her naked. Even with no ropes.

“So, are you winning or losing?” she heard Carol ask. Turning to look at the other woman stepping just inside the room, she flushed as she glanced down at her bare body.

“Losing a lot, I think, though...” she paused, unsure if she wanted to admit that there was a new way to win or not.

“Hmmm, maybe you want to have the entire party see you, hmm?” she heard Carol say, though Katie’s mom’s voice sounded like she was teasing.

“No ... no...” Tia protested, though her face felt warm and flushed.

“No, what?” she heard Katie say, looking up and seeing her friend approach with some of the white rope she had used in the bedroom in her hands. She had changed clothes as well, discarding her top along with the shorts Tia had removed, and was dressed as if for bed in her faded Tinkerbell sleep shirt.

“No, I don’t want the entire class, the entire party to see...” Tia said, casting her eyes down as they both moved into the room. Carol seemed to be able to innately sense what would embarrass Tia in front of Katie (and vice versa she thought as she looked quickly at Katie slapping the rope in her hands) and it was clear that they were both well aware how much she enjoyed all of these games, embarrassing as they might be.

“Hmmm, well, you sure need to work harder then. I think we were up to 40 before you finally knocked the number down to 38 or so.”

“She did? I thought for sure...” Carol seemed surprised, turning to look at Katie and ignoring the nude kneeling girl.

“Oh, yeah, well, I gave her a second chance, and she did well, so, there’s hope for her yet!”

“Oh, mmm, good girl then!”

“Yes, exactly what I told her, good girl!”. Katie paused before adding, “now, be a good girl, arms behind your back, grab your opposite elbows!”

Tia had her arms behind her back almost before she could register what she was doing, stretching to grab a hold of her elbows. Her breasts thrust forward, small though they were, and her nipples seemed to stand out, begging to be touched. They were so hard; she knew if she had dared pinch them, she’d practically cum just from that touch alone. She ventured a look up at Carol and caught the older woman watching her with as much interest as Katie and her friends ever gave her.

As Katie bound her wrists to her forearms behind her back, Tia pulled experimentally against the soft rope. She thought Katie must have done a bit of web searching during her long absence as this new way of being tied up seemed quite firm. A couple of strands of rope encircled her chest, one above and one below her breasts, and they tied into her strapped arms behind her, effectively binding her topside while allowing the rest of her body free movement. Midway through the rather elaborate binding, Katie’s mom had taken her leave, reminding them that dinner would be ready soon. “You really should let your toy eat before you bind to them like that, you know,” she had said to her daughter before leaving the two of them alone again.

Katie smiled at her as soon as her mom left, teasing, “She doesn’t know you just had a snack, hmmm? Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get some proper food too, can’t have you starving or anything. I just love having you at my beck and call though...” She ran her hands over the lengths of rope running around Tia’s body before pulling up on Tia’s elbow, helping her to stand. “Come, let’s see if mom needs any help.”


Tia had been following in Katie’s wake for the last hour or so. Walking along, or sitting down, her arms bound behind her, she felt constantly exposed, even more than normal. The ropes around her body seemed to highlight her inability to cover up, forcing her breasts to keep in the open, making her unable to even inadvertently cover her pubic area. They had checked in with Carol, who apparently did not need any help, though she did smile at her daughter and Tia’s ongoing game. Left at loose ends until dinner, they had eventually gone to watch some television until it was time to eat. At least Katie did. Tia was made to stand next to the couch, facing away from the screen so that Katie could ‘keep an eye on her pet’. Nude, bound, Tia had stood there, obedient, listening to the program on the television. It had not surprised her when Katie had reached out with one hand to lightly trace her bare thigh. At a push from her friend’s hand, she had parted her feet and made room between her thighs for Katie’s hand. The rest of the program was a bit more entertaining as Tia stood as best she could while Katie’s fingers continually toyed with Tia’s wet sex, bringing her to the edge, over and over, though never quite giving her release. By the time Carol called out that it was time to eat, Tia was a quivering mess.

“There, that should make it easy for your next test, hmm? Aren’t I nice?” Katie said as they went to join her mother.

“I assumed you’d be feeding her, at least until you decide to untie her?” Carol said as they entered the kitchen. Tia glanced at the table, seeing two places set with what looked like chicken caesar while the third had a hotdog on a bun.

“Oh yeah, I guess, I mean I could untie her now, but I still had something I wanted to see her try, so, um, yeah, I will help her eat.” Katie moved Tia’s plate over next to hers. When she went to grab Tia’s chair, still festooned with the g-spot dildo, she was stopped by her mother.

“As much as I’m sure we’d enjoy her show, without her hands she really can’t push up and down very long - and she’d get tired and likely hurt herself so...”

“Oh, I really had not thought ... I’m glad you had though.” Katie stood and looked at her mother, the two of them exchanging looks that seemed to speak to far more than what had been said out loud. Tia’s anticipation of sitting upon the dildo while eating was thwarted, though she had to admit she had not considered anything besides sitting down - obviously getting up or even sitting carefully would have been impossible without the use of her hands.

It was awkward and embarrassing to sit down on the chair Katie retrieved, waiting while the two of them took a couple of bits of salad before Katie turned to her and offered her the end of the hotdog. Being fed was an odd experience, and Tia was not sure this was part of something she wanted to repeat. She did not say anything, though. It was not as if it was ‘bad’ or anything, but she made a mental note to discuss things later with Katie.

After only a couple of minutes, an alarm went off on Katie’s phone and her friend turned to her with a predatory smile. “Hope you enjoyed your break, but unless you want 50 people seeing you naked and cumming like the horny slut you are, it’s time for you to get that number down!”

Tia looked at Katie with obvious confusion when she made no move to untie her. “But ... I’m tied up still!” She said, trying to understand how she could possibly do what Katie’s test demanded. Unless. “You mean...?” she looked at Katie’s waist before darting to look over at Carol who continued to eat her salad.

“Oh? If you really want to, sure, but I thought you’d at least consider the options. I mean, if you can’t use your hands maybe you can just, you know, become friends with something like, hmm, the corner of the table looks about right - you know, like the edge of the desk at school. Don’t tell me you never idly stood next to it and let it press — right there — hmm?”

Tia flushed, her mind going from confusion to nervous fear that Katie had wanted her to lick her to uncertainty over just how Katie expected her to get off from pushing against the table. She knew what her friend was talking about, of course, it was no secret that certain things gave her a private little pleasure even in public places like school. She just had never imagined trying to actually go all the way that way. Or if it would even work. Still, judging by Katie’s look, she knew she was going to have to try. And doing it in front of Carol was likely just more of the game. Not that she minded. Far from it, but it was ... interesting.

Getting up from her seat, Tia moved to the corner of the wooden dining table and looked at the edge for a moment before looking back at Katie to confirm this is really what she expected. She caught the two of them just looking at her, a slight smile on Carol’s face.

“Come now, I should have started the timer already, but you’ve been having such trouble winning I’m being nice!”

Katie’s prodding broke Tia out of her indecision, and she pressed forward against the smooth wooden corner of the table, moving and sliding herself a little from side to side. The height was not quite right, and she pushed up on her toes a little to get the corner to press against her clit. As soon as she felt it pressing firmly against her, she pushed steadily, moving from side to side and up and down just a bit, making the pleasure begin to wash through her. Looking up, she saw they were both watching her, acting like an obedient little slut for them, and she felt an answering tingle inside of her cunt. “Oh ... mmmm” she gasped a little when she felt a particularly effective press against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.