Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 28: Lunch

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: Lunch - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“We need a snack before I let you cum again, I think. Well. At least I do, and since you are not in charge, you’ll have to just wait, hmm?” Katie said, reaching down and dragging the toy free. Holding it out between them, Tia could see it was coated with her juices.

“I know, carry this. It will come in handy while we eat.”

Tia was stunned. “Katie!” she said, taking the wet toy and holding it nervously.

“Oh sheesh, it’s not like she hasn’t seen it, besides, I have a plan to keep it hidden, don’t worry!” Katie was out the door and heading downstairs, leaving Tia standing naked, holding the dildo, and wondering just how crazy her friend had gotten during the last month.

Tia slowly made her way down the hallway, hiding the dildo behind her back, the damp tip brushing against her bottom and making her nervous. She did not hear or see anyone as she crept towards the kitchen, certain that’s where Katie had gone. Spying her friend moving between the cupboards and the fridge, she darted inside, putting her back against the wall and hiding the toy behind her.

“Oh god, you are such a chicken! I told you. Mom fucking helped me get them. She won’t bat an eye!”

“Ya, maybe she did, but that’s not the same as waving them around in the kitchen!” Tia protested, still nervous and uncomfortable in the more public area of the house.

“Come, let’s eat at the table,” Katie insisted, going to the small kitchen nook table and placing some grapes, cheese, and crackers on the table.

Tia approached, her eyes looking everywhere for Carol, quickly sitting down and putting the toy in her lap to once again hide it.

“Silly Tee-Tee! That’s not how you eat?” Katie said, her eyes alive with devilment. “Up! Up!” she insisted, taking the toy from Tia’s weak grasp as soon Tia stood.

“This has a nice little suction cup on the end so you can do this...” Katie said, licking the rubber cup before placing it on the smooth wooden seat of the chair, making sure the curved tip pointed towards the back of the chair. “There. Now, sit down, hmm? That will hide it well, won’t it!”

Tia looked at Katie as if she was nuts (which she most definitely was) and looked back down at the erect sex toy and wondered if she could do it. And what it would feel like. And could she cum while sitting on it? Her aborted orgasm was messing with her mind enough to consider the game, and the longer they stood there with Carol’s mom not interrupting, the more Tia convinced herself to go along.

Straddling the chair, looking up at Katie and blushing, Tia thought about how lewd this was, and how naughty of a game Katie was playing. “If you are sure...” she said, slowly lowering herself, her hand reaching down to guide the end of the sex toy to her wet opening.

“Oh god, Tee-Tee, yes, yes. I’ve been dreaming about this since I got it. Having you sit here all normal with me at the table, while totally getting off on the toy beneath the table. You are my slut ... such a good little slut...”

Tia flushed, knowing her kinky mind had helped lead her to this point. Each step of the way she could have slowed things down, changed how she was seen by her brothers, and, more importantly, by her best friend. She did not have to tell Katie how much she had enjoyed being searched. How much she had enjoyed the other games her brothers played. She did not have to so openly enjoy when Katie pressed herself against her mouth, usually when she was bound and unable to move. She did not have to tell Katie any of it, but she had. Unable to deny her friend, unable to deny her own need to do something so shocking, she slowly lowered herself onto the dildo, feeling it slide inside of her easily, their earlier games having aroused her flesh completely, and gotten her insides used to being filled by the fake cock

“Oh god, that is so sexy. God Tia, I so fucking envy you” Katie said, sighing as she looked at her. “You just sit there and I’ll bring you your lunch. Late lunch, but still lunch”

Tia moaned softly, her body loving the feeling of being filled. Of being filled while sitting at the kitchen table. Nude. Aroused.

Katie came to the table and set down a plate with some grapes and cheese, along with a small packet of crackers. “Hmm, sit with your legs together if you can, then no one would even know what you were doing.”

Tia groaned a little as she sat further down on the upright toy, feeling it press in deep, and pulled her knees together, hiding as best she could what she was sitting on.

“Oh, so good, so good. Now, be a good girl and squeeze it while you eat. I’m sure you will enjoy it. I know I will, just watching you get more and more worked up!”

“God ... this is sorta...” Tia groaned, squeezing like she was told to, though she wondered how Katie would even know if she paused or even stopped. Taking a small bite of cheese she looked around the normal eating area and thought how bizarre this little game of Katie’s was. Something so otherwise normal was turned into a sexy game that only the two of them knew about.

“Oh, good, you guys are eating. I wanted to order in tonight but wanted to make sure you guys at least had a light lunch!”

Carol had come into the room while Tia was woolgathering, and she froze in place, stopping her squeezing as she sat still and tried to look innocent.

“Oh, ya, sounds good Mom. Indian?”

“Hmmm, we could. Do you like Indian Tia?”

“Tee-Tee mom, she’s naked, remember?”

“Oh, yeah, well Tee-Tee, let me know if that will work for you. We can get pizza or something if you’d prefer.”

“N-no ... it’s ok,” Tia said, squeezing her toy inside of her and feeling extremely naughty, as if she and Katie were playing a secret naughty game right in front of her mother.

Carol sat down near the two of them and took a bite of the sandwich she had made for herself, looking back and forth between her daughter and Tia as if trying to determine what they were up to.

“Mmm, I forgot our drinks. Tee-Tee, be a dear and go get us a couple?” Katie said innocently, the real reason behind the game becoming apparent as soon as she spoke. Katie was never happy with just making Tia feel good and naughty, she had to embarrass her.

“Katie?” Tia said, her eyes pleading, though her body was already imagining the embarrassment.

“Hmmm?” her friend replied, her mouth full with a cracker. “I’m kinda firsty” she mumbled around her food, her eyes glancing at her mother briefly before dancing merrily across Tia’s face.

“I can get it,” Carol spoke up, pushing her chair back before being stopped by her daughter’s exclamation.

“No!” Katie said, quickly swallowing the last of her cracker. “I mean, sorry, mom, but Tee-Tee is being the pet now, she has to follow orders!”

“Oh. I see. Sorry, I was just...”

“I know, I know, it’s ok”

Tia knew there was nothing for it now, and there was no way Katie would let her get out of this, so she parted her legs a little and stood up, the long hard rubbery shaft coming out of her and wafting wetly in the air as she stepped away from her chair. She felt herself flush instantly, the lewd action sending signals throughout her body, and as she escaped into the kitchen proper, she could tell that Katie’s mom was staring at her in shock.

When she came back to the table after a minute, two glasses of water in her hand, she felt the center of attention as she placed the glasses on the table, one in front of Katie and another in front of her plate. She stood for a moment, uncertain if she dared, only moving when Katie again prodded her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.