Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 27: Finally! Tied Up Again

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Finally! Tied Up Again - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Katie giggled a little, obviously excited, as she led Tia up the stairs. Tia followed behind her friend just a little, moving more slowly than her energized friend.

Katie patted the bed before going to the bottom drawer of her dresser, quickly finding and retrieving the small set of ropes she had used previously

“Hop up. Arms overhead, you know the way I like it. And you do too I guess!”

Tia got on top of Katie’s bed and lifted her arms above her head and waited patiently. Katie turned around and approached Tia and paused, as if considering something

“No. Um. Put your head the other way. Towards the door.”

Tia turned and noticed that the door was not quite shut and she looked at Katie and back at the door but said nothing as she submissively turned around on the soft bed covers.

“What? Scared you’ll be seen? After your little strip search just now? Not to mention the last time you were here? Silly Tee-Tee!”

Katie quickly bound Tías wrists together and then tied it off by passing the other end around one of the wooden posts of the bed. Katie paused in her binding to run her fingers lightly over Tia’s tightly stretched breasts and nipples. “Mmm, so hard they are. And look how big they look when you are stretched out and making your boobs all flat. Katie played with Tia’s breasts and nipples for a minute before she grabbed a hold of the submissive girl’s right ankle and bound it to the headboard.

“I have a couple of surprises for you, you know?”

Tia stopped idly staring at the ceiling and dropped her gaze to where Katie was tying her other foot to the headboard. “Surprises?” she asked, a bit of excitement obvious in her voice. She had expected little beyond playing like they had the last time she had come over before the ‘accident’ (what she had started calling her mom’s discovery of her and Thomas).

“Mmmhmmm,”. Katie tested the bindings and then told Tia, “Check, please. See if you can get free”

Tia struggled a bit, enjoying the pull of the ropes on her wrists and ankles.

“No? Good. I know how much you love to be teased while unable to stop anyone. I must admit. Ever since that first time, I have quite enjoyed it too. Hmmm...” Katie ran her fingers up and down Tias’ skin, watching as the bound girl reacted to the slightest touch. “I don’t know why this is so fun, I mean it’s not like I’m into girls, it’s just, there’s something about how much you love this, and the way you seem to enjoy cumming that makes me want to do this to you all the time.”

The whole time Katie was talking, her hands were roaming over Tia’s stretched-out body. She kept ensuring Tia’s nipples stayed constantly erect while sliding her hands everywhere else, moving closer and closer to the wetness between Tia’s legs.

“Mmm. Moan for me Tee-Tee. Tell me how much you like this. I wanna hear you. If you stop talking, I’m going to stop touching. And then you’ll never see my surprises.”

Tia moaned freely, reacting to Katie’s touch, her hips pressing up and trying to get Katie to touch her there. “Yes, Miss Katie.” she groaned as she continued to writhe

“Oh good! You remembered Tee-Tee!”

Katie’s hands were everywhere for a short while until Tia was moaning and begging for more.

“I ... Um. Touch me, please.” Tia groaned, her body trying to push back against Katie’s hands that never seemed to stay in one place. “Miss Katie, please, ummmm, I want you to touch me again. I, I love it,” Tia added, trying to do what Katie had asked, though it was hard to say such things out loud

“Of course, of course!”

Katie moved up on top of the bed and straddled one of Tia’s legs while leaning forward and slowly running her hands over Tia’s chest, up and down and side to side. Over and over, Tia felt Katie’s hands zero in on her breasts, stroking them, teasing and pulling on her nipples, before her hands went back to roaming her upper body.

“Oh god, Kay ... Miss Katie. That feels, mmmm, god ... but please ... more” Tia said, her hips bucking ineffectually with her one leg completely trapped by Katie’s weight.

“Hmm, what? You want me to touch your ----- pussy? Hmm? “ Katie’s fingers were slowly twirling each of Tia’s nipples back and forth.

“Yes, please. Touch my pussy. Touch my ... pussy!” Tia moaned, louder the more Katie teased her

“Are you sure?”

“God, please, oh please, touch my pussy, make me cum, please!”

“Sorry, Tia, I just can’t!”

“What? Oh god, why?” Tia almost cried, squirming even harder as she lay trapped

“Tee-Tee doesn’t have a pussy, does she?”

Tia groaned, remembering their previous game, and immediately begged again.

“Mmm, god, please, touch my cunt, touch my slutty wet cunt, god ... please!?”

“Well, why didn’t you just say so,” Katie said, teasing as her hands immediately left Tia’s breasts and moved down her torso. “Here? Is this what you wanted, you horny little thing?”

“Yessss,” Tia hissed, bucking up against Katie’s fingers as they finally traced between her legs, her friend’s soft fingers getting slippery with her freely flowing juices.

“Here?” Katie teased, pausing her movement and holding two fingers curled just inside of Tia’s opening.

“Yes. Yes, oh god, mmmmm”

“So, are you good?” Katie said, pausing and pulling her fingers free.

“No! God ... mmm”. Tia felt Katie pause, as if she was looking or thinking something, but when she looked up, she just saw Katie looking back down at her as if she was thinking.

“Well, you sure are not begging very well, I dunno,” Katie said, her fingers just barely touching Tia’s wet slit.

“No! Please. More!” Tia begged, her need growing

“More what Tee-Tee?”

“O god, fuck. More please, Miss Katie. Play with my ... cunt. My cunt.”

“I can’t hear you!” Katie said, continue to tease and torment Tia.

Tia began to moan more loudly and begging as loud as she dared. ‘God, just ... fuck my cunt Miss Katie. Fuck it. Make me ... make me cum!” She glanced up and saw Katie staring out the door again, and she felt a shudder wash through her as she imagined Carol had maybe passed by.

“MMm, since you asked so nice ... cum for me little slut. You are going to cum a lot for me today” Katie said, her wet fingers sliding up to press and circle Tia’s clit, driving her higher and higher along her orgasmic path.

Tía strained against her bonds, pressing up against Katie’s hand as her friend pressed and toyed with her clit over and over. She was riding a wave of pleasure, straining against her bonds, and she felt the wave rushing towards her. Freed from her earlier restraint, Katies continually urging to beg and speak out, she groaned loudly, pressing back and chanting “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck” over and over, getting louder and louder until she was almost yelling in her need to cum. As Katie finally pushed her over the edge, Tia tried to close in on herself, riding the wave, but she could not move her legs together. Over and over, her legs shook and tried to close as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rocked her body.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god,” she moaned, slowly coming back down after what felt like an hour of exquisite coming.

After a moment of calm, Katie moved off of Tia’s leg and spoke as if she had not just driven her friend to a powerful orgasm. “Now Tee-Tee. I told mom all about things, you mostly, while we waited for weeks. She said she could tell how much you liked to cum and stuff, you know, since you seemed to not even mind showing her. But she said there are many kinds of orgasms. And helped me get this toy that can help. It’s one of the surprises I got. Well. We got. Somehow I think mom might be as interested as I am.

Tia looked over to where Katie stood next to the bed and stared at the sex toy in her friend’s hand. It was shaped like a penis, mostly, but it was curved rather than straight, and it looked like it had a suction cup on the base.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.