Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 26: The Inevitable

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Inevitable - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When it happened, Tia did not have time to think about why it happened, or how it happened. She only had time to react. It was only much later, after hiding out in her room for most of the next day, that she realized just how careless she had become. Not just her, but her brothers as well. They had gotten more than a little carried away, and now they were all paying the price.

Everything had been perfectly fine the last few weeks, and though things had slowly escalated as they were wont to do, Tia never thought they had gotten all that careless.


After the excitement of that Friday night escalation, and Tina’s long sleepover at Katie’s house, her brothers had been quite eager to ‘see’ her when she got home. Throughout dinner she had been more than a little aware of their glances, and when she had gone up to her room to review her homework assignments, a small parade of visitors was not a surprise. Each of them eager to see her in all her glory, and reassure themselves that things were still ‘ok’. Most days after school, she had company whilst she divested herself of her clothing. And always with a rotating guard in the hallway, and often with some assistance - especially when it was Terrence’s turn. Whilst there was never much time for more than a quick look or touch while removing her clothes, they often afforded her a quick view of one or two of their pricks as they proudly grabbed themselves and showed off a bit. It had all been rather exciting and only a little bit naughty, and after a couple of days, it became her new normal.

Since their mother had rather matter-of-factly accepted Tia’s nudity the previous week, and even her father had finally seemed content to just ignore her lack of dress, Tia continued to not bother to dress other than for school. The first night she made everyone look at her curiously when she showed up with a towel and placed it on her seat. The reason had been twofold. One she wanted to give herself time to calm down a bit before answering her father’s inevitable questions, and two, it really was better to do like they do at the nudist resorts. Her matter-of-fact explanation that it was simply good manners for naturists to always have a towel to sit on was met by a rather surprised look on her father’s face and a series of glances and shrugs between her two parents. By the time another week had gone by, she was effectively a full-time nudist at home.

This had made their brief teasing interludes much easier, and much more intimate. Tia lost track of the times she had been stopped and fingered to near orgasm while out of sight of any parental units. Wrapped up in a blanket watching tv in the evenings, they soon worked out a system that one boy had too much homework to finish, such that when she would take a break to use the restroom (usually during a particularly interesting part of the show or movie) the two would be able to secretly meet up for two or three minutes. Two or three minutes in which she was often on her knees and sucking on the prick of whichever of her brother’s lucky night it was.

By the time Friday would roll around and their parents would be out again, the week’s constant teasing and anticipation made for increasingly eager resumptions of their games. One Friday, in particular, had been particularly memorable. They kept track of the number of times they slid their cocks inside of her bottom by making a mark on her butt cheek. Though the evening began with her bound firmly over the arm of the couch, by the time they were making the 13th and fourteenth marks on her bottom, she had been released and simply knelt on all fours whenever someone wanted to add to the count. Thankfully they had used plenty of lubrication, but Tia was sure she walked funny for a couple of days


It was not until her mother had come home unexpectedly from their parent’s date night and caught Tia naked, on her knees, sucking on Thomas’s fat cock, that the proverbial shit hit the fan. It had been a few weeks since the first time she had let them use her bottom, and they had all gotten used to the freedom and excitement of their parent’s date night. Tim and Terrence had tried to hide from their mother’s wrath, but there was no explanation that did not include all four of the siblings being aware of what was going on, if not necessarily actively involved.

The ensuing discussion ranged from some rather frank talk by her mother to protestations and denials about anything else happening. As the hours passed and it became clear that her mother did not believe it had only been the one time, nor that only Thomas had been involved, Tia admitted that they all had been involved at one time or another. Thankfully she had gotten a brief chance to talk softly with Tim at one point when her mother had declared she needed to calm down for a while. After it was all over, she was so glad he talked with the others and helped draw the line at the one on one oral sex, and not mention any of the group activities, or the far more intense and personal games they had played. Her mother was still upset, and they all had numerous punishments, but in the end, they had kept the worst of it from their mother. And she had surprisingly agreed to not tell their father. Tia was especially thankful for that, given her father’s predilection for overreacting to anything concerning his ‘little girl’. She was sure Thomas would have been sent away to live with cousins at a minimum. And she was sure he’d never let her leave the house again until she was eighteen!

It was bad enough sitting and listening to her mother discuss sex, and the human body, in frank detail. She had to work to keep from sounding like she knew too much, whilst maintaining a properly repentant and obedient demeanor. She argued, futilely, to be able to continue her nudist lifestyle, claiming that her father would surely suspect something if she abruptly stopped. Her mother was having none of it though, insisting that it was too much of a temptation for her brothers and a sure sign that she would again do things she shouldn’t. Pretending that it all had just been a phase was probably one of the toughest parts of her punishment, aside from not being able to ramble over to Katie’s for a full month.


It had been a solid month since the disaster, and Tia was finally knocking on Katie’s door and quickly stepping inside as soon as her friend opened the door. They had discussed the crisis many times during lunch and other breaks at school, so Katie was well aware of Tia’s frustrations. At first, it had been a rather sensitive subject, the complete cessation of all of Tia’s fun and games, but by the time her punishment’s end had rolled around, the commiseration had turned to teasing, with Katie constantly making Tia think about and anticipate their upcoming sleepover. After a month of being forced to repress her burgeoning desires, Tia was frankly quivering with anticipation, and it was clear Katie was just as excited.

“Oh god, Tia, how could you stand it?

“I dunno, it was horrible. At least it wasn’t worse, I mean” Tia shrugged her shoulders, not wanting to deal with the past, much more interested in what was going to happen now.

“Yeah. I hear you. I could hardly deal with it just, you know, in empathy!!”

“‘S’ok. I survived.”

“No shit. So, um, you look a bit, um, excited and stuff. Ok to call you Tee-Tee?” Katie asked after a brief speculative pause.

Tia felt herself flush as her body immediately reacted to the pet name. She nodded, briefly, and put her hands on the bottom gem of her shirt, toying with it for a moment.

Katie broke back in, her voice filled with concern. “Oh god. Are you sure? I mean, I don’t wanna push you if you aren’t in the mood, ya know.”

“No no. It’s not that. It’s just. Well. Could we maybe do the search stuff first? I really kinda miss that, you know, with us being grounded and no date nights.”

“Oh ho! I see. Well then, over here right now citizen, hands against the wall, yes, like that. Legs apart. Now, is there anything sharp in your pockets that would poke me?”

Katie’s quick acceptance of Tia’s request thrilled her, and as she obediently put her hands on the wall like someone being frisked, Tia could feel that familiar anticipation and tingle begin deep inside. “No ... nothing sharp, I swear,” she answered while Katie’s hands patted down her sides.

After a second Katie stopped and patted her bottom. “Don’t move!” Tia heard her moving towards the stairway before her friend hollered up, “Mom. Tia, I mean Tee-Tee is here” Tia could just hear Katie’s mom’s reply of “Ok”

Katie returned and Tia enjoyed a delicious shiver as her friend’s fingernails trailed lines up her sides. Tia bit her lip and closed her eyes as she leaned back towards Katie a bit before returning to her ‘search’ position when Katie slapped her bottom and told her to hold still

“K. Miss Katie”

“Got that right Tee-Tee. Such a troublemaker. Where did you hide your weapons this time, hmmm?” Katie teased her, her hands coming around and sliding up and over Tia’s clothed breasts. Coming back down and cupping them briefly before her fingers began searching for Tia’s nipples through the layers of fabric. Tia squirmed, the sensations exquisite, moaning a little when Katie dropped her hands to Tia’s bottom and pressed against her ‘fore and aft’, so to speak

“Hold still! I can’t search properly if you keep squirming!”

“Yes.” Tia said, breathing faster, then added another “Miss Katie.”

Katie’s hands slid up under Tia’s shirt, this time pushing it up higher and higher until her bra was uncovered. Katie pulled her hands free and moved them around Tia’s back, pulling up on the fabric of Tia’s shirt until it formed a tight bond across the back of her neck and her upper arms.

Katie quickly loosened Tia’s bra, letting it simply hang there as her hands darted to Tia’s nipples and slowly twisted each one until Tia was morning a bit more loudly

“Oh. I thought you guys were upstairs!” Tia turned her head, startled a bit when she heard Carol speak from just a few feet away. She had not even heard her coming down the stairs, she realized, being so caught up in her search fantasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.