Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 25: Something Has Awoken

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Something Has Awoken - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia carefully felt herself, gently probing at her sore bottom as she showered the next morning. After everything that had happened the previous night, she was not sure how up for ‘more’ she was today, though it would be hard to disappoint Katie. And it’s not like it was going to be anything like last night, she thought, touching her sore anus softly, exploring it a little, making sure it all felt ‘ok’. Going to the bathroom had been weird, and she was not 100% sure it had been such a good idea to let her brothers do what they did, but her memories of the games last night did not shy away from how much pleasure she had gotten, nor how hard she had cum. It might not be her most favorite thing to do, but she could not deny how good it had felt. At least once she got used to it. She was not sure how long it was going to take for her bottom to not feel so sore, but she was a bit surprised at how much she had stretched. Thomas was rather large.

As she dried off, she glanced at the door and sighed, just a little. Her mom and dad were home, of course, and even though they rarely came up to this part of the house, she had been nervous, suddenly, especially after last night. The door was not closed, of course, it was often wide open when she was taking a shower, but today she had kept it mostly closed, wanting a bit of privacy without making a big deal about it. Checking one’s self out ‘back there’ was not something she really wanted to do while any of her brothers watched, even though they had seen, and felt, her quite thoroughly last night. She was still shocked at how she had simply invited them to do that, though the fear of getting pregnant was more than enough for her to make sure they did not slip inside anything else.

She smiled at Tim while she ate her late morning breakfast a bit later, catching his knowing look as it ran down her naked body. Her mom was oblivious, as usual, and as she turned to show off subtly, her body had a flashback to the night before, her nipples crinkling a little and her thighs pressing together tightly. She was still half wound up, she realized, and it was clear that even though things had gotten a bit wilder than she had expected, she was not regretting it. In fact, a great deal of her felt like it wanted some more!

“Hey, um, sleepover at Katie’s again, remember? Going to head over in a bit,” she told her mom, promising to clean her room and bring the laundry down before she left.

Less than an hour later, chores done and her small bag packed, she was making her way to Katie’s house. Her small bag strapped onto her back, she was enjoying the cool air and warm sunshine as she walked. It wasn’t until she got to Katie’s house that she remembered she had forgotten to text and tell her she was on the way. Checking the time on her phone, she knew Katie had to be up and ready by now, so she simply rang the doorbell and waited. Carol, Katie’s mom, answered after only a minute and led her into the house, explaining that Katie had to run an errand, but she should be back soon.

“As always, you are more than welcome to wait, you know, upstairs, or you can keep me company while I clean up a little,” the older woman said, smiling easily.

“Hmm, yeah, um, she won’t be long then?” Tia asked.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“I don’t mind just hanging, it’s nice to relax a bit,” Tia said, an odd feeling surging through her when she realized Katie would be gone a bit and it was just Carol and her.

“Yeah, I bet. I mean, judging by the last time you were here, you probably will be kept kinda busy, hmmm?”

“Wha?” Tia muttered a bit to herself, surprised at the direction of Carol’s comment.

“Nothing, I just meant, probably not ‘relaxing’ is all.

“Yeah. Not really.” Tia flushed a little, thinking about the games Katie liked to play, and the way Carol casually hinted at them

“Hmmm.” Katie’s mom looked at her as if she was examining someone or something. Apparently, she thought Tia looked nervous since she went on to say “Don’t worry, I told you, I remember those days. I swear it seemed like anything and everything was new and exciting. Am actually kind of envious”

“Really?” Tia looked at the older woman with curiosity.

‘Yeah, I mean, it’s been quite a while since anything felt quite like that for me. Not that it’s anyone’s problem, just life, you know. Things change”

“Yeah, I guess. I mean, I don’t know, not really, but I can imagine”. Tia tried to imagine Carol young and acting like her and Katie, and she just couldn’t.

Carol moved into the main family room and continued dusting and arranging items on the shelves and other flat surfaces. Tia followed along quietly, her mind ranging far and wide as she thought about all that had happened here lately.

“Mmm, where is that girl? She shouldn’t keep you waiting.”

“Yeah, no shit, er, no kidding” Tia said, her hand going to her mouth when she realized she had spoken without thinking.

“‘S’ok, no shit is an appropriate response,” Carol said, smiling and repeating the swear word.

After another moment, Carol asked, her face carefully schooled into innocence, “You never said what you guys were planning. Didn’t you discuss it already? Or is it just some big surprise?”

“No, um, I dunno, no actual plans. Just...” Tia said, hinting at a likely repeat of some of their games. She did not think it appropriate to just blurt it out, though.

“Hmmm?” Carol prompted, looking at her, then studiously concentrating on the shelf she was dusting.

“Well, it’s kinda embarrassing.” Tia temporized.

“Hmmm, after last weekend you are still embarrassed? You were not so embarrassed before!” Again, Carol looked at her, smiling and frankly encouraging her to speak more clearly.

“No, I guess not. It’s just a little awkward, you know, to talk about”

“Hmmm, I understand. I take it she has plans for you?”

“Yeah. Um, she said...” Again, Tia paused.

“She said...” Inexorably, Carol kept prodding.

“Yeah, um, that I’d be, um, naked the whole time.” Tia finally blurted out, her face flushing as she admitted out loud what they had planned.

“Ahhhh.”

“Yeah,” Tia said softly, ducking her head and wondering how she got in this awkward conversation.

“And you came over anyway, right? So ... you don’t mind? I mean, you don’t mind, that’s what Katie has planned for you?”

“No, not really. Not at all actually,” Tia admitted, feeling a dash of daring.

“But you aren’t, are you?” Carol prodded

“Aren’t what?” Honestly confused, Tia looked back at Katie’s mom as she stopped what she was doing for a moment.

“You aren’t naked the whole time.”

“What do you mean? Oh.” Tia said, flushing again as Carol’s meaning became clear

“Yeah, I guess not.”

Carol just looked at her, smiling as she finished up the shelf and headed back into the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee before moving to the table.

Tia was pretty sure what Katie’s mom was saying between the lines, but she was not a hundred percent sure. Still, the mere idea was exciting. Moving to stand at the side of the breakfast table, she quickly lifted her shirt before she could change her mind. It was clear that Carol enjoyed Katie and Tia’s games, and if the older lady wanted to see her right now rather than later, Tia did not mind. As she quickly undressed, her bra falling to the floor as quickly as her shirt came off, Tia felt that familiar surge of excitement as she leaned forward a little unsnapping and pushing her shorts, and panties, down over hips and down her thighs until they fell to the floor, joining her shirt and bra. She looked at Katie’s mom steadily, stepping away from her small pile of clothes, and stood as if waiting for her to say something.

“Hmmm, I see. Well, if it’s going to be like that then, you should hand those to me. I can keep a hold of them until you go home.”

Just like that, it was clear to Tia that Carol was as interested in her staying naked as her daughter was, and as Tia squatted down and grabbed her clothes, she could see the other woman watching her every move. Handing over her clothes, she stood for a moment awkwardly, watching as Carol put the small bundle to the side before she sat back down at a nod from the other woman.

“I bet that feels better hmm? You did say you like it, right?” Carol’s matter-of-fact voice belied the fact that they were engaged in a conversation while one of them was completely naked.

“Yes”

“And the rest? I mean, I assume there’s more than just...” Carol prompted, waving at Tia’s nudity.

‘Yes, there’s more. Um, being tied up like you saw before. And, you know.”

“I do know, but it is so nice to hear it said out loud sometimes.”

Tia groaned, suddenly seeing where Katie must have gotten her enjoyment from making Tia admit her private thoughts. Or maybe it was just a coincidence. “Um, feeling good, you know, cumming and stuff,”

“Yes, I remember quite well. You put on quite a little show for me, didn’t you?”

“Mmmhmmm.”

“I always wondered why. It wasn’t like I was making you do anything, was I?”

“Oh god no. It’s just. Mmmmm.” Tia paused, thinking back to when she had shown off in front of Carol last weekend. “I tried to think what you would like, you know, like a dare. And something a bit shocking. I wanted to shock you. Or maybe shock Katie. Or both.”

“Hmmm, I wonder why?” Carol mused out loud. Tia was not sure if she expected an answer, but she provided one anyway.

“It’s sorta ‘cuz usually, I am, you know, tied up and things happen. And it’s all good and fun. But I wanted to be a little bad without the ropes too. I think.”

“Such a naughty thing, aren’t you?”

‘Yes ma’am” Tia said, giggling a little at the oddness of talking like this while completely naked in Katie’s kitchen.

“So if Katie were here right now, what do you think she’d do with you?”

Tia could see where this was going, and she had a pretty good idea that Katie’s mom wanted some sort of repeat performance, so she did not answer with what she truly believed - that Katie would be embarrassed but would take Tia upstairs and torment her. Instead, she played to what she thought might be Carol’s desire, the other woman’s fantasy.

“Um, I dunno. I know she likes to embarrass me though. She stripped me in the entry hall once and then left the door open while she checked the mail. She’d probably just have a snack and talk about me, you know, um, being a pet or something.”

“Hmm, she wouldn’t hide you away? Take you away to play? I mean, I know you have some other fun as well, no?”

“Mmmm, yeah, I guess,” Tia replied, unsure how much was okay to admit. She was not used to an adult acting like Carol, casually mentioning sexual things. “We, I mean...”

“Don’t worry. Trust me, I can imagine. I had a friend like you when I was young and we had a lot of fun together too.” Carol said, her voice tinged with remembrance. “I never had a slumber party like you girls had, though. I can’t imagine how that felt. Though, to be honest, you weren’t as quiet as you thought. It sounded quite ... enjoyable”

Tia flushed, her mind quickly replaying much of that evening. And she could remember more than one intense explosion, and her face heated as she realized Katie’s mom had heard her and was probably quite aware how ‘enjoyable’ it had been.

“God ... s-sorry!”

“Hush, I said, I remember well. I think I’m just a bit jealous is all. Oh, to be young again!”

Tia glanced up at the older woman and thought again of how wistful and almost sad she sounded. She watched as Carol’s eyes tracked over her body, and she felt the stirrings of her own desire as she sat exposed in the kitchen chair. Just like last time, she felt an urge building up within her to be a bit shocking, a bit forward.

She parted her knees a little, waiting while Carol glanced at her thighs before parting them a little bit more. She felt that intense tingling building up again and she knew she was being more than a bit naughty, a bit of a slut. “You, um, heard?” she asked, parting her knees a bit more until she felt her thighs part enough to expose her sex slightly.

Carol nodded, her eyes wide as she took another sip of her coffee.

Further, Tia spread her legs, boldly now, feeling her heat rising as she slid a hand along her outer thigh, her fingers trailing lightly as her hand moved, her leg moving easily as her hand slid across to the inside of her thigh. As her hand slid upward towards her increasingly wet cunt, she stared at Katie’s mom and watched Carol watching her intently.

Tia felt her fingers brush against her clit, and she closed her eyes and moaned briefly, letting herself get into it a little. It was beyond awkward to sit in her friend’s kitchen and be so slutty, but there was something about it, something about the way Carol looked at her so intensely, that she found herself becoming aroused very quickly, and her inhibitions, such as they were, quickly faded away.

“Oh god, you are such a ... I mean, I know you are unashamed, but...”

“Mmmm, s-sorry, I can stop, if you want.”

“No! I mean, no, please.”

Tia flushed and parted her knees further, scooting her bottom forward a little as she boldly stroked her wet slit up and down, pausing for a moment before curling her finger inside of her and rapidly vibrating it from side to side.

“You did this for the others? Playing with yourself and being rather noisy?”

“No ... not exactly,” Tia said, pausing as she circled her clit a couple of times with her slick wet fingers. “It was them, doing it to me, too.”

“Oh my, such lucky girls.”

‘Yeah ... yeah ... they had me tied up, you know” Tia gasped, her body becoming more and more excited with every passing moment. “And ... god ... they all ... it was...”

The front door opened and Tia stopped suddenly, her hand coming from between her legs and her knees, slamming together.

“If you love this as much as you say, don’t stop. If you two are playing like I think you are, I bet Katie would enjoy catching you.” Carol said quickly, staring hard into Tia’s face.

Tia froze, her eyes darting from Carol to the open archway between the kitchen and the front entryway. She bit her lip in uncertainty, slowly letting her knees part again and sliding her hand back across her lap. Catching a slight nod from Katie’s mom, she let her legs part further and slid her fingers across her wetness once more, her eyes ignoring the sounds coming from the other room and staring hard at the older woman. The fear of getting caught, of being seen by Katie when she wasn’t supposed to, was shooting waves of arousal through her, and she felt herself pushing hard against her fingers as her urgency increased.

“Mom? Did Tia come over? I never got a “she heard Katie say, her voice accompanied by the sounds of her footsteps across the hardwood floor. She saw Katie stop at the entrance to the kitchen, her eyes moving from Tia to her mom and back again.

‘Oh, god ... I...” Tia groaned, her hand clamping hard against her sex as she began to shiver and shake, the arousal washing over her, unable to stop herself from cumming in front of the two of them.

“What the hell?” Katie exclaimed, sounding exasperated and looking more than a little upset.

Tia could not answer right away, her jaw clenched tight to keep from calling out, her hand smashing against her wetness as she continued to react to the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

“Oh hush, we were just keeping each other company until you got home.”

‘But ... but... ‘ Katie spluttered, pointing at Tia. Her eyes turned to catch the neatly folded pile of clothes next to her mom’s spot at the table.

“Oh, yeah, that. Well, she said you had rules for her.”

“Yes, but, I mean”

“You don’t have rules?” Carol replied, sounding as if everything was completely normal.

“Yes, I guess, but...”

“She is a good girl, isn’t she? I assume she’s like a pet or something?”

“Um, yeah, something,” Katie said, moving into the room and standing next to Tia. Tia slowly stopped squirming against her hand and sat there, flushed and unable to meet anyone’s gaze.

“So, Tee-Tee, couldn’t wait for me, hmm?” Katie said, reaching down and pinching Tia’s nipple firmly, but not painfully.

“Tee-Tee?”

‘Yeah, I call her Tee-Tee when she’s like this when we are playing. She’s a good, um, pet, like you said”

“Hmmm, I see. Well, you and ‘Tee-Tee’ have fun, I’m gonna go clean up that flowerbed in back.”

With that said, Carol got up, picked up her coffee cup, and paused. ‘I told her I’d keep an eye on these, but now that you are here,” she said, patting the top of Tia’s pile of clothes.

“Oh, mmm, I think you can keep them until she goes home? I mean, that way I don’t have to monitor her so much!”

“Not a problem,” Carol said, smiling at her daughter before picking up the pile of clothes and heading upstairs after putting her cup in the sink.

“God. I guess after last night I should not be surprised, but seriously Tee-Tee? Playing with yourself in front of my mother? Are you that out of control?”

Tia groaned, blushing harder as Katie continued to tease and toy with her nipples while she sat on the kitchen chair, her embarrassment fading somewhat as the two were left alone.

“I hope you got some rest last night after your brother’s fucked you silly,” Katie said, leaning down and cupping Tia’s small firm breast. “Since you seem so eager to be a pet, I think we shall oblige you. That is what you told mom, right? You’re my pet?”

Tia nodded, biting her lip as Katie continued to play with her breasts, her fingers circling and squeezing her nipples as Katie stood there, her clothed upright position subtly reinforcing Tia’s submissive role.

“Good girl. Let’s get your ropes. I know how much you like to be tied up. Not that you need it of course. You are a good girl after all. But still.” Katie sounded almost casually conversational as she talked about tying Tia up, pulling her up by the hand, and leading her upstairs to Katie’s room. Tia stood a bit awkwardly in the middle of Katie’s room as her friend grabbed the ropes she kept stashed, and as Katie turned to her, she could see her friend had another of her dangerous smiles on her face.

“You know. Since it’s clear that mom doesn’t care that you are all nakey, and you obviously have no shame in front of her, let’s use the chaise again. It was nice and comfortable, wasn’t it? As if it was no big deal at all, Katie brushed past her and headed back down the stairs, leaving Tia to trail after, her mind awhirl with fears and uncertainties while her body tensed as she imagined Carol spying on her and Katie’s games.

“God ... Katie, I...”

“Hush now, are you going to be a good pet? Or do I have to spank you already, you naughty thing? No? You’ll behave? Promise?”

Tia had stopped still, torn between the shame and fear over what was going to happen and the increasingly strong desire within her to obey, to become exposed, to do every naughty thing she or Katie, or her brothers for that matter, could think of. She was finding it harder and harder to hold back, and as Katie continued to tell her what was going to happen, she found herself nodding obediently, like a good girl, a good pet, and imagining herself once again lewdly displayed and made to cum over and over. And more.

“Come now, up on the chaise, you know the spot,” Katie said while she put her collection of ropes down on the nearby couch and tsked. “I forgot. We had our pillows and stuff down here last time. Don’t move now, I’ll be right back.”

Tia lay still, her body trembling a little as she breathed rapidly. She had put her butt near the back cushion of the chaise, and her legs did not have a ton of room the way she had positioned herself, so she had let her knees part to give her a bit more room. She lay there, spread and exposed for a moment, before wondering a bit at herself. Wondering a bit about how easily she lay there, naked, in the public downstairs of Katie’s house. Lay there with her legs spread and her wet center exposed (somewhat at least). Lay there and just waited for Katie to return.

“Here we go. Lift. Up!” Katie was back with a pillow, and as she tried to slide it beneath Tia’s bottom, she kept encouraging Tia to lift her bottom and give her some room. After a minute of futile effort, Katie stopped and grabbed onto Tia’s knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.