Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 24: Boys Will Be Boys

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Boys Will Be Boys - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Let’s see how she likes these,” she heard Tim say from behind her as his hand pulled away. A moment passed before she felt the cool press of something between her legs. She moaned, feeling herself open as the banana, or cucumber, or whatever it was, slowly slid into her, moving in and out slightly as Tim pressed it in deeper and deeper. Groaning now, she felt Thomas’s prick against her mouth and she awkwardly sucked on the head as she pushed back against the intruder in her cunt. “Nnnnngggh,” was all she could say as her body quivered in pleasure, the feelings growing and growing within her.

“Hand me the other one,” she heard Tim say, and she realized Terrence was back there now too, obviously getting a front-row seat to her spread wide legs being penetrated by what she was pretty sure was an English cucumber. A moment later, a soft probe against her lubricated bottom informed her that their game was definitely going up a level, and as the narrow, ribbed object slid an inch or so inside of her, she heard Terrence gasp.

“Oh god, she’s letting you ... both?”

“Yeah. I told you. This is what she wants. Right, Sis? Sissy Slut? Why else would she let us know about those stories? Hmm?”

“Fuck, I guess!”

The two objects inside of her began to slowly alternate in their probes. The smaller one, a carrot she figured, in her bottom, sliding out while Tim pushed the cucumber inside of her cunt. And then the other way, the carrot pushing in deeper and deeper whenever the cucumber slid outward. The sensations were enough to send her body over the edge, and it was only a moment or two before she was pushing back hard, clamping her muscles down on the cucumber and begging them to never stop, Thomas’s cock ignored while she panted and called for her cum.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! So ... good ... god, I ... I ... Yes, yes, oh god! Fuck!!”

As she came, quivering and shaking while bound, her legs and arms unable to close in on her body, she felt like every cell in her body was vibrating. She eagerly moved her mouth to lick and suck on the nearest bit of Thomas’s cock, keeping her mouth and tongue out as he moved to feed her the tip again.

“God. I can’t believe it ... I mean, look at her!” Terrence’s voice sounded a bit awestruck.

“Yeah. I can’t either. Just. Fuck...”

She felt Tim pull the vegetable pricks out of her body, and she could feel how her thighs were spread open and soaking wet. She was sure they could see right into her now, see how much of an eager slut she was

“I can’t help it. Fuck!” She heard him say, and a moment later she could tell he had taken his pants down again. His prick was sliding along her skin. Poking at her while he groaned, and she felt him slide it down across the flesh of her bottom and between her legs.

“We can’t!” she moaned, the pleasure washing over her in waves.

She tensed up, trying to press her legs together as he continued. “Tim! No. I can’t! We can’t!”

Tim slid his prick around a little more. Dipping the head inside of her, making her quiver with need

“No!” She gasped. “Pregnant!” she tried to explain. Her mind was terrified at how much her body wanted this.

“But ... God, it’s so...” Tim moaned, his prick still dangerously close.

“You. You can do the other. If you want. I mean...” Tia groaned as she offered him another way to get what he wanted. What she wanted.

Tim froze, unsure for a moment then spread her ass cheeks further and exposed her bottom

“Yes. Oh god...” she moaned, unbelieving at herself, though so turned on she was willing to do anything to ease that ache.

“Dude!” she heard Thomas exclaim, his prick pulling away as they all apparently watched Tim.

“Yeah, I...” he said, pulling his prick upwards a bit and probing at her bottom with a bit of uncertainty.

“Use more of that oil first. I mean, I read...” Thomas added hoarsely.

“Yeah.”

She could feel some drops of oil hitting her skin, and then a well-lubricated finger was probing her bottom. Tia was loosened a bit from the carrot but as his fingers worked inside of her, turning and twisting, she felt a tightness that was concerning. She knew he was bigger than his two fingers

The head of his now (hopefully) well-oiled prick pressed against her bottom and she tried to relax even though her mind was reacting to the unreal situation. She could tell they were all watching, intent, no doubt uncertain she was really willing to do this. Tia groaned, pressing back just a little, and felt him grab onto her bottom and stand with just his prick pressing against her naughty opening.

“Oh god, do it, she said to” she heard Thomas say, and as he spoke, she felt Tim holding her tight and pressing forward, the head of his prick spreading her butthole wider and wider. She could feel the tip of him inside of her, and as the pressure continued, she thought she felt it slip in a little. She groaned, squeezing him with her inner muscles, and she knew he was inside a little bit now.

“Oh god, it’s. Oh jeezus it’s big, fuck!” she moaned, her words filthy as she held herself, not pulling away, even daring to push back just a little. Part of her wanted to be that eager little slut they were playing at. Wanted her to fuck her brothers - at least in her bottom. She felt him inside of her, his thickness making her gasp a little in something just short of pain as her bottom was spread wide.

“God this is...” she heard Tim say, and with a steady unstoppable push, she felt his cock slide inside of her, inch by inch, making her feel fuller with every passing second. He felt unbelievably large inside of her, and she gasped as his cock slid in until his hips met her bottom. He was fucking her now. His cock was all the way in and she was holding still and letting him put his cock inside of her.

“Oh, fugg...” she half swore, her body quivering as new sensations flooded her lower regions. Just as she sort of got used to how thick and full he felt, she felt him pull slowly back, the friction minimized by the copious oil, and suddenly press back in just as deep, but much more quickly.

“Oh!” she gasped as he did it again. And again. And then she could do little but grunt slightly and moan loudly as he began to seriously slide in and out of her ass, fucking her bottom as eagerly as she was pushing back to take it inside of her. He kept slamming into her, pressing her against the arm of the chair, pushing her forward, making her rock against her bindings. Over and over he thrust into her, and she felt an odd warmth emanating out from her ass. Wave after wave of heat seemed to pulse outward, and she felt an odd combination of numbness and deep arousal fill her lower body. Before she quite realized it, she could feel him grabbing onto her bare bottom and slamming in hard, his cock spurting deep inside of her as he growled out his orgasm. Thrust after thrust followed as he slowed down, spearing his oil-drenched and cum covered prick in and out of her ravaged bottom. Tia was lost in her mind, her body so aroused she could barely think of the ramifications of what she had decided to let him do. What she would let them all do. She just knew this was so beyond anything that had happened before.

She felt an emptiness with Tim pulled away, and she rocked her hips back and forth a couple of times as she worked to keep her arousal going. She felt wet, soaked even, between her legs, and she knew she must be putting on something of a show, but she did not really care now. She had not really planned this, but once it happened, she realized she did not want to go back to how it was before. Not really.

“Fuck me, that was so fucking good, I mean, fuck!”

“I can’t believe it, I mean.”

“No shit. But look at her. Tia, such a good Sis, hmm? A good little sister slut?”

Tia lay there, aroused and dripping, waiting for them to continue, waiting for them to get her off. “Please...” she said, unable to touch herself, unable to reach down and make herself finish. She moved her hips a bit, trying to press down against the arm of the chair. Even though it felt good, and she could feel the pressure against her clit, she could not get it quite right, she could not make it feel ‘good enough’.

“I’m gonna, I mean, you think?” she heard Terrence ask before a chorus of “Fuck yeah’s” answered him. She felt him move up behind her, his hands on her bare hips, stroking her just as her phone went off again.

“Hold a second Terrence, I got an idea” she heard Tim say, and felt Terrence slow his movements, his hands still on her bottom and his cock brushing against her thighs.

“Oh yes, still having fun. Take a look,” Tia heard Tim say. She turned and saw him moving the camera around to show her tied to the chair before moving up to concentrate on her face.

“I thought you might want to watch this.”

“What?”

“You’ll see. Terrence, go ahead”

Tia looked into the phone and groaned as she felt Terrence move behind her, his prick sliding along her thigh. She barely gasped when she felt his slightly smaller prick press against her bottom, though when he slid in much more quickly and easily than Tim had, she let out a low groan of pleasure.

“Oh god...” she breathed, the combination of pleasure and knowing Katie was watching making her that much more aroused.

“Oh jeez, you guys are toying with her with a banana or something, huh? We did that last weekend for sure, didn’t we Tee-Tee? Didn’t we fill you up with a nice big thick banana, hmm?”

Tia groaned, unable to respond as she felt her brother speed up his motions a little.

“Hmm, not a banana,” she heard Tim say. As she glanced up at him and the phone, she could feel the heat in her cheeks rising as Terrence continued to slowly slide in and out of her bottom. His hands were on each of her buttocks, holding onto her firmly, keeping her butt in place as he slid in and out.

“Something much better,” Tim said, and Tia was sure she heard Katie gasp as the camera moved back and showed all that was happening.

“Ohmygawd! You guys are fucking her? Aren’t you? What a total horny slut!!” Katie’s voice was clear, if tinny-sounding through the phone’s speaker, and as Terrence fucked her a little bit faster, Tia closed her eyes and dropped her head down, pushing back against her brother’s cock.

“Yeah, sorta!”

“What do you mean, sort of?”

“Well, don’t want to get her pregnant so...”

“No fucking way! In her ... butt?”

“Terrence ... show her”

Tia felt Terrence stop and pull back until she thought that just the tip of his prick was inside of her. She could feel the sides of her bottom open up as he pulled on each of her buttcheeks, and she knew with a certainty that Tim was pointing the phone directly at where her youngest brother was poking into her bottom. Groaning in shame, her face flushing even redder, she held still and waited for him to continue.

“Holy fuck! She really, I mean, fuck, that’s nasty!”

Terrence slid in and out again, fucking her much like his brother had. Tia closed her eyes and felt him sliding in and out, her bottom warm and throbbing with a naughty heat. Groaning, she could feel the heat building up. Much like it had with Tim, and she thought she understood a bit about why people liked this. Not just because you couldn’t get pregnant, though that was definitely a plus. For sure. Rocking back and forth now. Letting her brother fuck her while tied to a chair was fulfilling so many of her fantasies. As the pleasure washed over her in waves, Tia lost all thought about what else was going on. She could hear them talking, but it did not really register in her mind. She was deep into being a horny little slut and she was loving it. Terrence sped up faster and faster and she knew he was going to cum soon. In her. In her bottom. Her ass. He was going to cum in her ass like only a horny slut sister would let happen to her.

She chanted her pleasure. Feeling it build and build as he fucked her faster and faster. She opened her eyes and saw Katie’s face in the phone’s screen and she knew her best friend was getting a front-row seat to just how slutty she was becoming

“Fuck yeah! Fuck him! Fuck him like the eager slut you are, Tee-Tee. I fucking love this, don’t you? You told me you loved sucking on their pricks and making them cum. I see you love fucking them even more. Fucking them with your ass like a complete slut.”

“Nfg Mgh Nnnggmmmmh” Tia moaned

“I can’t hear you!”

Faster now, Tia almost screamed how much sure loved this as her brother jackhammered his cock into her and she collapsed in an overly intense orgasm

“Yes, yes, yes! Fuck yes. Fuck! Cock! Good! So good! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Tia’s words matched their actions, and as she cried out, she felt Terrence grabbing onto her hips hard and slamming deep inside as he came hard.

Tia opened her eyes after a moment, looking around, turning her head to see the others. She felt Terrence pulling away, a slimy wetness coating her behind as he left. Tim was still holding the phone pointed at her, and Katie’s face was still clear to see. Both Tim and Thomas had taken off their pants now, though, and both of their pricks looked as if someone had recently stroked them.

“Yeah, I told ‘em to get naked too. I like some eye candy!” Katie said with a giggle, “Tim is so good about making sure I get some nice close-ups too! The perv!”

Tia looked around a bit, seeing that her brothers seemed to continue to be as aroused and ‘interested’ as when they started. Tim’s cock was standing tall, and Thomas’s fat prick seemed almost purple, it was so hard.

“I can’t wait to see him inside you now, he’s the biggest cock I’ve seen”

“Seen a lot, have you?”

“Well, no. Just your three, but, still...”

“God, I dunno, I don’t think I can ... I mean ... he’s so big!”

‘Yeah, well, I bet you stretch. Besides, Tee-Tee, you are sorta tied up!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.