Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 23: Back With the Boys

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Back With the Boys - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia finished up the last bit of her homework and flopped back on her bed, looking back over her messages, reliving what had happened over lunch. Katie had been rather smug after congratulating her. Rhea, Caitlyn, and Jasmine were all three giving her smiles and nods, enjoying Tia’s slight embarrassment. She had to eat quickly after spending over half the lunch hour in the bathroom, and she barely had time to finish. Katie had passed around her phone, showing off the pictures Tia had taken, even giving the phone to Tia and having her comment on them for the group. She had been a little shocked at just how red and wet she looked in the last picture, and as she looked at it now, lying in her bed, she felt a faint echo of the intensity of her noontime orgasms. That had been the one she had also sent to each of her brothers, telling them to delete them before their parents could find them. She enjoyed the feeling for a long minute or two before realizing it was about time to eat. Deciding that she wanted to enjoy the full experience again, she got dressed - as if she was going to school - including the underwear that Katie had waited until the end of the school day to give back to her. Her mind already wondering about what her brothers might plan to do this evening, she grabbed her phone and went downstairs.

She could hear her dad whistling from back in the master bedroom as she rounded the bottom of the stairs and went to the kitchen. Her mother was there, already dressed and ready to go out it looked like, closing the fridge as Tia entered,

“Hey, sweetie. I thought you had already changed, you know?”

Tia flushed a little, nervous for no real reason. There was no way her mother could suspect any of what was going to happen tonight.

“No, I got too busy trying to finish up my homework fast - did not want it hanging over me all weekend - and Katie invited me over again tomorrow.”

“Ah. I’m sure if your chores are done and all your homework, it will be fine. Tonight, you guys are on your own. I just made sure there were enough leftovers from the lasagna and a frozen pizza if you need more.”

“Thanks, I’m sure we’ll manage.”

Tia turned and went through the other archway into the family room, looking for any of her brothers. Not seeing them, she smiled a little, thinking they might be still upstairs ‘plotting’. Flicking on the television, she settled in to watch a new streaming show about high school, snorting a little at the stupidity of television writers. After a few minutes, Terrence joined her, not saying anything, but she could see him checking her out while they waited for their parents to leave.

She heard her dad and mom walk into the entryway and her dad call out, “Guys, we are leaving!” Her father stepped into the room briefly, waving at the two of them. “We are off. You guys behave. Thomas is in charge.”

“Yeah, we will, we know,” they said, their words bumping into each other’s as they agreed, saying whatever he needed to hear so they would go on their ‘date night’ and leave them alone. As their parents left for their night out, Tia could hear the pounding of feet on the stairs and Tim and Thomas bounded into the room a few seconds later.

“Oh, good, you guys are here. Who’s hungry?” Thomas said, grinning as he flopped onto the other couch.

No one answered, everyone just laughing lightly. Tia shook her head at how dorky they were being. It was clear they all wanted the same thing.

The four sat and watched the television for a long few minutes, no one saying anything until Thomas broke the silence.

“I’m sure they are gone, so that means I am in charge, right?” He said, looking around and grinning at Tia. ‘Though, that’s not a problem for anyone anymore, is it?” he added rhetorically.

“No, it’s all good Thomas, though I noticed Tia had gotten dressed for school again instead of, you know, her usual nakedness lately.” Tim seemed to act as if he knew something the rest of them did not.

“Yeah, well, you know,” Tia said haltingly.

“Well, no, we don’t, or not really, I mean, after last weekend, that phone call,” Thomas said, the three of them just watching her.

“Yeah, that was, um, embarrassing.”

“Uh-huh, but true?” Tim prompted,

“Mmmhmmm, yeah...”

“You should tell us again. I think it’s important that we know what’s going on at all times.”

“Oh god, really? Can’t we just...”

“Maybe you should start with why you got dressed like that.”

Tia shifted in her seat a bit, feeling her excitement bubbling just beneath the surface. The games were going to begin; she knew that, and her thoughts were becoming quite naughty as she imagined all the things that might happen. “I, you know, like being searched and stuff.”

“Yeah, I figured. So, stand up then. And tell us the rest while one of us does the ‘searching’” Thomas ordered, turning to the other two. “Who wants to start things off with a thorough search of our spy?”

Terrence and Tim looked at each other briefly before Tim spoke up. “I will this time, it’s been a while.”

Tim motioned for Tia to stand in front of the couch, Terrence going and sitting near, but not next to, Thomas. Tim went behind Tia and stood close, letting her stand there in anticipation while the other two watched closely. She did not have to wait that long, though. Tim’s hands were soon at her sides, sliding up and down her ribcage, down to her hips and back up to either side of her breasts. She could feel her body react to his touch, and the fact that she was standing in front of the other two, and she shifted a little on her feet as his hands pressed a bit more firmly.

“Why are you carrying your phone? Put it down - you are going to be too busy to chat!” Thomas said, watching the two of them closely.

“Oh, um, yeah, Katie said.” Tia said, pausing.

“Katie said...”

“She said to keep my phone close. Last time she had to wait a bit. And she said she might call again.”

“Fuck, she’s as hot as you are, huh? So, you are supposed to be telling us why you are doing this. What it is you like and stuff. Like on the phone call when you were at Katie’s.”

Thomas’s voice broke Tia from her silent enjoyment of Tim’s touch, and as his hands slid more firmly up along her sides, coming around to run across the front of her breasts, she gasped a little and tried to answer.

“I like it,” she said, closing her eyes briefly while Tim firmly massaged her breasts through her clothing.

“Like what? Come on, be descriptive now”

“I like,” she said, pausing while Tim’s hands moved down her stomach to the front of each thigh, pressing inwards towards her center, teasingly, before moving back up to brush her breasts again. His hands continued to run up and down her body a couple more times while she struggled to think.

“I like to be touched. And watched,” she said, feeling delicious tingles of pleasure coursing up and down her body as Tim’s hands moved from top to bottom multiple times. “I just can’t help it, I love this. The searching,” she added, holding still, trembling a little as his hands went up under her shirt, grasping her bra for a moment before retreating. Tim’s hands were sure now, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and pulling it upwards, waiting as she moved her arms obediently to let him remove her shirt.

“I. Like you guys taking my clothes off,” she added, gasping as Tim’s hands tickled her ribs and stomach, grasping onto her breasts still inside of her bra and pinching her nipples which poked through the fabric of her cups noticeably.

“No shit. We know that for sure, don’t we?”

“Yeah, you really seem to like it.”

Tia bit her lip, moving a bit to put her phone down before standing back. Her eyes glazed over with arousal a bit as Tim worked to undo the snap of her shorts, his hands roaming over her round bottom and hips multiple times while he took his time unsnapping, and then parting the flaps of her shorts. Standing there in her bra and opened shorts, she felt her nipples ache and her sex getting wetter and wetter as he played with her, his hands finally taking the waistband of her shorts firmly and pushing them down over her bottom.

“There was more though, tell us all of it.” Thomas’s voice sounded deeper, huskier, and as she looked at him, she could tell he was aroused. He was not being shy about it either, his right hand was boldly holding his hardness through his pants. Glancing over at Terrence, she was certain he was enjoying this as much as Thomas, though he was not being so obvious about it.

“I, uh,” Tia said haltingly, her mind going back over what Katie had made her say to each of her brothers. Tim’s hands slid back up the outside of her thighs after he had pushed her shorts all the way off, and as his hands neared her hips, it felt as if his touches were moving straight in between her legs. She shivered under his touch, her hips twitching as her body ached to be touched ‘there’. “I like this, ummmm, being touched,” she half gasped as Tim’s fingers slid close to her dampness, teasing her, touching her firmly, ever closer and closer to her sensitive center, but not quite reaching it.

Tim’s hands moved up a bit and around to the sides as he pushed her underwear down over the curve of her bottom. He left them there, his hands slowly caressing each side of her bottom, her underwear pulled tight across her thighs.

“Come on, you said a lot more. A lot. What about these hmmm?” Thomas said, drawing her gaze back to him. He had opened his pants and was slowly stroking his thick prick, pausing when she looked at him, holding it as if he was presenting a gift to her.

“Oh, god, I ... yes, I love, um, cocks,” she said, gasping a little as Tim’s hands suddenly slid upward, leaving her panties tight across her thighs. He pushed up and under her bra, his hands grasping each of her breasts - fingers on nipples, and rhythmically squeezed and pinched them as she tried to speak with some sort of sense.

“And, I’m really a s-slut” she added, remembering what Katie had made her say, and thinking little more than about how badly she wanted to get off now. To get them off too, if she was being honest. “I want to cum and cum and cum, oh god,” she said, her nipples aching as Tim pinched them, pushing out eagerly when his hands again glided lower. She could feel her thighs damp as he pushed her panties off, and when he reached between her thighs, sliding and teasing, she eagerly moved her feet apart, making it easy for him to slide in and touch her wetness.

“And you shall, I am sure of it,” Thomas growled a little, his hand moving up and down his shaft as he watched her nearly naked body being thoroughly searched by her twin.

Tia groaned as Tim’s fingers slid inside of her for a moment, slipping out and spreading her wetness liberally up and down her slit. She felt him pull away and push down on her shoulders, and she thought he was going to push her towards Thomas and his waiting erection. Instead, he turned her to the side, and moved in front of her, pulling her head firmly against the hardness in his jeans. “Since you love them so much, you can take care of this one,” he said, clasping her head against his waist, turning and pressing her lips and cheeks against his jeans-covered erection. She could feel his erection, his cock, and she felt a delicious thrill of naughtiness rush through her as she let herself be moved and told what to do.

She felt him pull back for a second, unsnapping his jeans, then stood waiting for her. Knowing what he wanted, what they all wanted, she did not hesitate. Not anymore. The need for games was dropping away, and even though she loved it all, she was coming to really love this feeling she had right now - being very, very naughty. Sexy, yes, but very naughty. She reached up and pulled open his jeans, leaning into his mouth his cotton-covered hardness for a second before pushing his pants down a bit and reaching for his briefs. As soon as his cock was exposed, she stopped pulling on his underwear and grabbed him, putting him into her mouth as she inhaled deeply and tasted him.

“Goddamn, she really does fucking love it, doesn’t she?” she heard Thomas growl. She turned to look and saw that he and Terrence were both playing with themselves while they watched her and Tim, though Terrence was far less obvious about it. She felt Tim’s hands come down and rest on her head, not pushing or guiding it so much as simply resting there, stroking her slightly as she licked and sucked up and down his shaft. ’So bad, so so bad,’ she thought to herself, her body squirming in naughty pleasure as she worked to get her brother’s cock to explode. His hands stopped being so gentle and held onto her head, guiding her and holding her as he thrust his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her open mouth. She knew he was getting close, his grip was becoming tighter, and as she felt him slam in hard, slowing down for a long second or two before pulling out and slamming right back in, she sucked eagerly, hungrily, knowing he was going to cum in her mouth at any moment. She felt an odd power in holding herself, taking his thrust, and when he began to shoot off, she closed her lips tight and sucked as if it was a nipple, gobbling his stuff into her mouth.

“Oh fuck that’s...” Tim groaned, pulling back, his hips twitching as the sensitive head of his prick slid past her lips. Tia looked up at him, her lips parting a little, her tongue experimentally touching his cum. She was not sure if she was going to swallow or spit it out, but she found her mind made up for her when Thomas bent forward to pull her face towards his lap, feeding her his rock-hard cock. She heard him groan as her cum filled mouth closed over his prick, and she worked to swallow what she had in her mouth while sucking a bit awkwardly on the enormous head of his cock. The huge mushroom head always made her quiver a little, as if its size was something to fear, but as she felt it fill her mouth, she breathed deep through her nose and felt her naked and wet cunny spasming in secret response.

“Fuck yessss,” Thomas sighed, sitting back and gently thrusting his hips upward into her mouth a couple of times. She glanced up at him for a second, seeing him closing his eyes, and she stretched her jaw wide to take him a bit more easily. She vaguely heard Tim behind her, pulling his pants back up, and when she felt her hand being grasped, she turned to the side and watched as Terrence pulled her right hand towards his lap. Just like with Tim and Thomas the previous weekend, she found herself sucking on one prick while stroking a second, and the feeling of naughtiness, of being a raging slut, only increased. Naked, on her knees, and not only touching but sucking on a cock was definitely on the naughty track, she thought, her mind hazing over a bit as she felt herself sliding down into a pleasant, sensual, erotic mindset.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.