Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 22: Not Just a Game Anymore

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Not Just a Game Anymore - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After her exposure in front of her closest friends, thanks to Katie’s surprise revelation and her own admittedly perverse private desires, Tia found herself increasingly unfazed by mere nudity. The morning after the wild slumber party activities, Tia was moving around Katie’s kitchen, helping everyone get something to eat, even chatting with Katie’s mother, never bothering to get dressed. As it turned out, the only time she had worn clothing over the last few days had been during the walk home from Katie’s, and when she went to school. At home she had stopped bothering with clothes altogether, and rather than keeping her nude excursions in the lower part of the house to a certain infrequency, she simply stopped wearing anything at home. At all. The first night, it was like no one really noticed. When she came down to dinner naked a second time in a row, her nudity simply garnered a couple of startled looks, but by the third night, even her dad had stopped looking away so frequently. The boys were perfectly well behaved when their parents were anywhere near, but she could tell by their looks, and the secretive touches when possible, that they were enjoying the culmination of the rule Tim and Thomas had put in place so many weeks ago.

Dinner time cleanup remained an enjoyable, if somewhat rushed, chance for something more than a glance or touch. Tia became quite adept at quickly sucking on one of her brother’s pricks, or turning and letting them slide their fingers inside of her, even making her cum one night. Sneaking off to the bathroom to clean up had put an embarrassed blush on her face, though she decided the risk had most definitely been worth it.

The first time she came down to breakfast without getting dressed for school first, her mother had tsk’d and merely reminded her she had to hurry and eat if she was going to wait to get dressed. As she ate her cereal, she smiled at her brothers impishly, her legs secretly squeezing together over and over, hidden by the table.

All in all, her daily routine had continued to keep her constantly on edge, and more than ready for the weekend when they would be free to play without interruption.


Katie had been a little mysterious this morning. As soon as Tia had shown up at her house to walk to school, she had been quite animated, promising a surprise task for Tia to celebrate Game Night Friday. She made a point of teasing her about the upcoming evening with her brothers, making sure, more than once, that Tia’s parents were still planning on going out. After repeated assurances from Tia, and an equal number of pleading inquiries as to what Katie had in mind, they had parted for their first class with Katie’s one clue bouncing around in Tia’s head.

“Today, the task is not for you to bring me your panties. Just wait in the stall and have your phone.”

Tia’s mind raced, trying to figure out what Katie was up to. She was always a little nervous around her blonde friend since Katie’s imagination was quite a bit different from her own. At home, she was able to ensure that the games the boys did lined up with her own ideas, either by suggestion or careful story selection in her journal. Katie’s weren’t bad necessarily, they were just different. Time and time again, Tia had been surprised by what Katie had made her do ... stripping in the entryway or even in Katie’s backyard merely being the latest crazy idea. Even when they ran into each other before third period Katie would not divulge a thing about what she had planned for her. It wasn’t until Tia was obediently waiting in a stall that she found out what Katie had in mind. Her phone vibrated, showing an incoming message without advertising the fact she had her phone out of her locker.

“Ready? Tee-Tee?”

“Yes. Miss Katie.”

“Such a good girl.”

“Hand over not just your panties, but I want everything you are wearing. Except for your sandals. And phone. Keep your phone. I’m in the next stall. Shhhhh”

Looking down, Tia could see a brief wave of fingers and she debated long and hard before the answering tingle in her already aroused pussy decided for her.

Quickly reaching down and pulling her shirt up and over her head, she leaned down and quietly held her shirt down low, stifling her gasp of startlement when it was abruptly pulled away. Pausing a moment, surprised at what she was doing, but increasingly excited. She reached back and quickly undid her bra, the pastel cups falling from her breasts as she pulled it forward and leaned down to hold it near the opening

Trembling now that her partial nudity was making her more and more excited. Tia quieted her nerves and stood up. She deftly undid the snap of her shorts before she could overthink what she was doing and pushed her shorts and panties down over her bum in one swift motion. The sound of someone moving into the stall on the other side made her freeze in place, slowly sitting down and pausing her clothing removal. An incessant wave of fingers down low made her once again slide her shorts down. Moving slowly, not wanting to broadcast what she was doing, she slowly lifted the foot nearest the unknown person’s stall fist, sliding her shorts and underwear over her foot, before putting it back down and catching her breath. Nearly nude now, unable to truly cover up if she had to, Tia felt a rush of danger-tinged arousal flood her body as she lifted her other foot and finally pulled the last bit of clothing from her body. With a steadiness that betrayed her nervousness, she slowly lowered her shorts along the wall of the stall until they too were pulled away, and she was left naked and quite disturbed atop the commode.

‘Now what?’ she wondered, only for a moment, her phone vibrating again.

“Well? Are you going to take off your clothes? I’m not waiting for the whole period, I want to eat!”

Tia froze, suddenly scared into complete immobility. ’ Katie had to be teasing, right?’ She told herself, though she was not completely convinced.

“Hah. Got ya. Caitlyn is next to you, she’s got them. I wish I coulda seen your face!”

Tia felt herself flush with relief, though Katie’s next message set her nerves jangling again.

“This time, the task is not just giving me your panties or your clothes. Tee-Tee needs to cum. Three times. And snap us a delightful picture after each one. Then, and only then, will you get your clothes back! Have fun. Tee-Tee!”

Tia groaned, staring at the phone in shock. Masturbating was not that horrendous of a task, not after what she’d been doing this week, but three times? During one lunch hour? She was not sure if she could. Taking a picture each time was only going to make it more embarrassing, and she flushed as she realized just how well Katie understood some of her secret desires.

Tia could hear a couple of girls chatting about the weekend as they touched up their makeup at the mirrors in the bathroom, and as she pictured them watching her, shocked but turned on, she felt her arousal resume its gentle waves of heat, making her body tingle in that way she loved. Spreading her legs, she stared through the closed door of her stall towards where the girls stood at the sinks and began to play with herself, imagining all sorts of naughty things and making herself squirm with need. Tia felt herself getting worked up, and the more she thought about how she was completely nude, playing with herself while unsuspecting others were just on the other side of her stall door, the more aroused she got. Her fingers flying in a circle around her clit, she leaned back, daring someone to see her with legs spread and furiously drove herself to cum while staying completely silent, clamping her lips shut firmly as she rode the wave of pleasure. Slowly coming down, she gently rubbed herself a couple of times before picking up the phone from where she’d set it atop the paper dispenser.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.