Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 21: Bound and exposed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: Bound and exposed - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Mmmm, my turn,” she heard Rhea say, and she was pretty sure now that Caitlyn had been the one doing everything until now.

“Yeah, just go slow, I got something I think she’ll like too, give me a minute - you can start without me, just, you know, make her wait”

“Of course ... I want to see her begging this time. I bet she will, hmm?” Caitlyn commented as Rhea began to tease and torment Tia’s flesh.

“Oh, I am sure she will” was all that Tia could hear before she was once again feeling an unseen hand on her body. She could feel fingers lightly touching her, circling her sex, briefly touching her clit, teasing her as she lay, still recovering from her recent orgasm. A quick pinch on one of her hard nipples made her gasp, and Tia squirmed in her bound state as she felt her body reacting, even as she calmed down from her previous peak.

“Oh god, not again, not so soon,” she moaned, though she did not pull away at all. She pressed back as best she could against the unseen hand, and as the touches continued to be light and teasing, her complaints faded away to be replaced with low moans of pleasure. And need.

“Mmmmmmngh” she hummed, feeling the cool air drying her damp thighs as her old and new arousals fought for supremacy.

“Jesus Katie, really?”

“Yeah, totally. Watch and learn. I told you, Tee-Tee is a little naughty slut, aren’t you Tee-Tee, hmm?”

‘Yes ... Miss Katie,” Tia cried out, her clit throbbing as Rhea’s hand moved away. She moved her hips from side to side, ineffectually, until she felt a thumb or something against her sex. She froze, holding still, praying for more, and groaned as she felt something much thicker, and in some ways harder, pushed inside of her.

“Oh god...” she moaned, realizing that Katie must have gotten a candle or maybe even a sex toy.”

“Hmmm, want some? Want this inside of you, little slut? Want to get ... fucked hmmm?”

Tia shook her head as if she did not want it, but she continued to moan as the ropes held her body in place.

“See how she’s opening up? She wants it. Don’t you!?” she heard Katie say, though she did not answer.

She felt her cunt suddenly empty and her brain exploded with stimulation when she felt her nipple get pinched.

“I said, you want it, don’t you?” Another pinch sent another wave of pain and pleasure shooting through her. “Don’t you?!”

“Yes ... god yes ... just ... don’t pinch so hard ... fuck...” Tia gasped, feeling the dildo, whatever it was slide a couple of inches back into her.

“Better. You fuck back now, beg us to make you cum, hmmm? “ Katie’s voice was both harsh and teasingly cute, and Tia felt both ashamed and aroused. This was so far beyond anything she had ever imagined.

“Yes ... please ... make me cum ... make me ... miss Katie ... please”

“Oh jeez, that is just too nasty! Why ever did you never tell us how kinky you were, Tia? I mean, shit, how long have you been a slut?” Caitlyn’s voice came from near Tia’s head. She was staying close and watching everything.

“I dunno ... just...”

“Just what?” Caitlyn’s voice asked again, and Tia felt the dildo slide inside of her a little deeper, making her groan as she felt stretched inside.

“I couldn’t tell ... you’d hate ... me ... no one likes ... sluts”

“True ... usually ... but since you are our slut, maybe not! You must have secretly wanted that though, huh? Be our slut? For Katie, for Rhea, for me, and even for Jasmine, shy little Jasmine who doesn’t know where to look!”

Tia groaned, fucking back against the object in her sex. Her eyes blindly looking around, unable to see anything through the blindfold, but knowing they were all there, all watching.

“Look at her, fucking a banana. Like an animal! Jasmine, have you ever seen anything like that?”

Tia groaned, realizing it was a banana inside of her, and as soon as they said what it was she began to feel its odd shape, and the hard little spot at the end that pressed against her skin in an unusual way.

“I ... mm.mmm ... no, never.”

Jasmine’s voice was soft and close, and Tia was certain they were all keeping close and watching her fuck the fruit. If they did not tie her up, she knew she’d never be able to just let go and let all of this happen, she’d cover up in shame or embarrassment. But being tied down, legs spread, eyes blind, she could not stop them, stop any of it, and she could just give in and enjoy it, no matter how naughty it was or how embarrassing it might be later.

“Damn, she’s wet, look at that” she heard, the banana was suddenly removed from inside of her for a moment before being slid back in and the fucking motion begun again. She was feeling it well now, and when fingers began to play with her clit, and a hand began to play with her nipples, she once again felt another orgasm building up inside of her. Slower than last time, but deeper somehow, and she groaned aloud, no longer trying to be quiet, no longer hiding her enjoyment.

“Fuck, look at her ... look at her”

“Yeah, she wants to cum again. Don’t you Tee-Tee? Want to cum and show us all how much you love cock? Bet you wish this was a nice hard cock and not a banana, hmmm? Don’t you? Such a slut, fucking in front of us. Hmmm?”

Tia was losing it, riding the wave of arousal as she fucked back against the banana, imagining it was a cock, imagining everything they said. She was panting now, begging for more as she felt her orgasm getting closer and closer.

“Nngggghgh, yes, yes, fuck me, please ... make me ... cum. I wanna cum so bad,” she moaned, completely giving in to her need to be pleasured.

She could feel the banana sliding in and out, and her clit and nipples were aching from the constant stroking and pinching. She gritted her teeth and groaned, feeling the wave approaching, and gasped as everything stopped abruptly.

“Wait!” she heard Katie say before she added, “you wanted to hear her beg, right? Watch this, it’s even better, trust me.” Tia could feel the cushions moving and sensed the sudden nearness of someone she assumed was Katie. The previous touches on her body stopped except for a lightly circular stroking around her clit that stopped every time she moved in response. She could smell the faint smell of soap, and something more, and she was pretty sure Katie was moving in close, like she had done when they were alone. Every time she tried to respond to the touch on her clit though, Katie (or whomever) stopped and she had to stop moving before she’d feel them touch her clit again.

“Oh god, please...”

‘Please, what Tee-Tee? Hmmm?” she heard Katie’s voice directly over her head.

“Cum, I want to cum, so close...”

“Yes, I bet.

She felt Katie’s weight on her chest and the nearness of her thighs to either side of her head and she knew what was coming. The other’s exclamations only confirmed it in her mind.

“Katie! What are you?”

“Oh god, you can’t be serious! That’s...:”

“Shhh, watch, she loves this, I promise”

“I know but ... god...!”

“You want to cum? You know what you need to do, don’t you.?”

Tia lay there, feeling her desire to just give in growing, though still unable to just do what Katie wanted. It was one thing to passively accept their touches, it was another to do what Katie wanted to in front of others.

Tia shook her head slowly, not really protesting, but trying to deny what was going to happen.

“Katie!”

“Shhh ... it’s ok. I promise. Here, Jasmine, get her blindfold off.”

“I...” Jasmine sounded unsure and was quickly overrun.

“I’ll do it,” Rhea said, and after a moment Tia felt the blindfold slide off her face. She blinked for a second or two, the dim light in the living room feeling rather bright after a long time in darkness. Once she could see clearly, she could see what she had assumed was happening. Katie’s pajama shorts were stretched tight directly in front of Tia’s face as her friend taunted her. The pastel blue fabric was a tiny bit sheer, and Tia could see Katie’s body hidden beneath it. The tiny embroidered flowers along the hem were a minor distraction from the intensity of Katie being so close.

“Go on, you know what you want,” Katie said, her hand moving behind her back, stroking to either side of Tia’s wet slit, her fingers toying and teasing like before.

Tia stared up at Katie’s flushed face, and she tried to see around her, around Katie’s legs, at the others, but she mostly just saw Katie and her body surrounding her head. She knew what Katie wanted her to do, and she had done it rather willingly more than once, but doing it on command in front of the others was nerve-wracking and intense.

Tia opened her mouth to protest, but gasped when she felt Katie stroke her clit.

“Mmmm, she likes that. Want more Tee? More? You know what to do...” Katie continued to tease and make Tia wriggle beneath her, and it was only a moment more before Tia gave in. Mentally sighing, sure she was damned forever to being called things even worse than a slut, she lifted her head and pressed forward, kissing the front of Katie’s pajamas.

“You can do better than that, hmm?”

Tia surrendered the last of her resistance, opening her mouth and freely mouthing the front of Katie’s shorts. She felt Katie press forward, and the smell and taste of her friend filled her senses.

“Oh god, yes, like that ... such a good slut ... Tee-Tee ... mmmm”

“Fucking Jeez Katie! You’re...!”

“Oh god, chill, it fucking feels unbelievable. Haven’t you wondered what it would be like if a boy did it? I don’t have to wait anymore...”

“But isn’t that, I mean, does that mean you are gay now?

‘Fuck no ... I just like this ... nnnnnnnnn ... Go ahead, you can make her cum now with the banana. She’s being a good girl. Aren’t you Tee-Tee? Are you gonna cum while you make me happy, hmm? Cum for us while you lick and lick and lick?”

Tia could not see who was doing what, but she could feel the banana pressing against her again before sliding inside. As she moaned into Katie’s shorts, she felt her body quickly return to its highly aroused state, and she could feel her legs trembling as she kept her knees wide and her hips raised, eager for more of the erotic touch. Katie’s warmth against her face increased and she could begin to taste more and more of her friend. She was not surprised when Katie reached down and tried to pull her shorts to the side, exposing herself briefly but not attaining what she wanted. A quick stand up by Katie, now leaning against the end of the chaise, was all it took for her to skin her shorts off, quickly sitting back down and mostly hiding her sex from view by the expedient of pressing it against Tia’s face.

“God ... Katie ... that’s...”

“It’s fucking good is what it is. Every time you shove that in her she’s practically swallowing me. Fucking intense ... god...”

Tia’s mouth was firmly on Katie’s bare sex now, her tongue diving in to taste the forbidden juices as often as she was mouthing and sucking on Katie’s clit. She had learned some, a little, over the last couple of times she had come over, and she was beginning to love the way Katie tasted, to love the way her friend moved atop her face when she was doing this. She felt the others continuing to toy with her clit and sliding the banana in and out of her, and she was soon bucking up as eagerly as before, pulling back briefly to get a deep breath whenever she had gone too long with her nose buried in Katie’s wetness. Gone was any sense of shyness or shame. She wanted to get off. She needed to get off. And she needed Katie to cum, too. To prove she was a good slut. To prove she was a good girl. Desperately she licked and sucked, unable to pull Katie against her with her hands still tied, and when Katie bucked up and down, pressing against her nose and mouth much more forcefully, she knew her friend was as close as she was. Bucking up and moaning, she drove her tongue in deep, licking everything she could, tensing her muscles tight, waiting for the explosion of pleasure she knew would come.

The explosion of pleasure made the world go fuzzy for a bit, and Tia only knew that she was riding a wave of pleasure so intense that it was hard to concentrate. Her body was electric, vibrating in orgasm and she could not move, could not touch herself, clasp herself. She could only ride it out. As the wave passed its peak, and she could realize a bit more what was going on, she felt Katie’s wet slit sliding up and down her open mouth as she lay gasping beneath Katie.

“Oh god, she makes me fucking cum, fucking little slut, oh fuck,” she heard Katie gasping above her. Slowly Katie stopped moving atop her, and as the other girl backed off a little, Tia could see just how wet and pink Katie’s sex was. Tendrils of cum dangled from Katie to Tia’s chin, and Tia slowly licked her mouth and lips clean as she lay recovering from her own orgasm.

Katie got up, her naked lower extremity exposed as she stopped straddling Tia’s face. She could see Katie grabbing her bottoms and pulling them back up, patting her hand over her damp sex. “Oh god, I mean, you guys ... unbelievably good. Tee-Tee I swear...”

“God, that was, I mean. Do you think...” Caitlyn sounded as if she was stunned or something, and perhaps she was. Tia could feel them all looking at her, still spread wide and damp - damp now on both ends, her chin and cheeks slowly drying as she lay there.

“Oh, sure, go ahead. We all can. I told you, she totally loves this.”

“Really? I mean...”

“I ... maybe, yeah, um, you can go first Cait,” Rhea said, sounding interested but a little uncertain.

“I’ll just, um, you guys go ahead, I need to just have a drink and watch a bit of the movie.”

“Oh god Jasmine, don’t be like that!”

“No, it’s fine, I’ll just, um, let you guys play for a bit, I am ... just...”

Caitlyn had moved to stand by the end of the chaise lounge, looking down at Tia’s obediently waiting face and playing with the hem of one leg of her terry cloth shorts. Rhea had picked up the banana and was slowly running the tip across each of Tia’s stretched wide thighs, tracking little designs on her skin. Katie had gone and sat down near Jasmine, though she was clearly watching Tia and the other two, rather than the television.

“Fuck it, you guys better not say anything,” Caitlyn said, and as quick as that, she pushed her shorts down her long thin legs and was moving over to straddle Tia’s face, slowly settling down until Tia could feel Caitlyn’s bottom pressing on her upper chest. Tia glanced up at Caitlyn’s rather nervous-looking face and parted her lips, her tongue licking her upper lip before she tilted her head up and barely grazed Caitlyn’s slit.

“Oh god!” she heard Caitlyn gasp, and she felt the other girl move a bit closer. It was only a moment before Tia could run her tongue easily up Caitlyn’s sex, tasting her, oddly noting that it did not feel, or taste, quite the same as Katie. As she lay her head back down, and Caitlyn moved up and leaned forward a bit to place her pussy more firmly across Tia’s mouth, Tia opened her mouth more fully and began to lick and pleasure Caitlyn much as she had done to Katie. The wet warmth of Caitlyn filled her sense, and as she lay there, licking and sucking on her friend, she felt Rhea slowly probe her opening with the banana. Again. She felt pressure down below, and as she responded to the intrusion, she sucked eagerly at Caitlyn’s freely flowing juices.

“Ohmyfuck. It’s way better than I ... I mean, I’ve never felt anything ... shit ... I ... I...” Caitlyn was moving hard against Tia’s face now, and she could only hear about half of what they were saying because of the way Caitlyn’s legs kept closing about her head.

It did not seem to take long before Caitlyn was clutching Tia’s head and holding it still as she pressed hard against Tia’s mouth. Sweet nectar seemed to flood out of the other girl as Tia’s open mouth sucked hard on the girl’s pink flesh, thrilling at the way her friend sounded as she came hard against her face. Tia continued to lick and suck, slowly and steadily, until she felt the other girl pull away. Once again, she felt the cool air drying her wet face, and she closed her eyes, submissively awaiting whatever came next. Rhea had stopped toying with her cunny, and she felt a little numb after all the stimulation.

A few moments passed, and Tia again opened her eyes, not hearing anything besides the television. Katie was still sitting next to Jasmine atop her sleeping bag, and Caitlyn had gotten into hers. It seemed like she had just been left to lie there, legs raised, and wet body exposed. She heard a door close, and Rhea came back into the room, moving over to stand near Tia’s head.

“I’ve never, you know, let anyone touch me, but I’m not going to miss this chance. I thought Caitlyn was going to pass out from what you were doing!” Rhea stood there, looking down at Tia and shifting a bit from side to side. She turned around and sat down on Tia’s chest, her cotton onesie pajamas riding up a little bit, but not exposing anything.

“Like, um, Katie, you know ... like this?” Rhea said softly, slowly scooching forward towards Tia’s chin, holding herself still while Tia again lifted her head and opened her mouth. For the third time in less than thirty minutes, she was going to lick and pleasure one of her closest friends, and Tia was feeling the increasing submissive mood it was putting her in. They could just keep doing this to her all night, she thought to herself, pulling weakly against her bonds as she leaned in and kissed the cotton front of Rhea’s pajamas. They could just keep doing this as long as they wanted, and Tia couldn’t stop them. Well, she could, but she knew she wouldn’t. Tia heard Rhea gasp at that first touch, and the girl’s moans as Tia continued to lick and suck on the damp fabric made her flush with pride. A weird sort of slutty pride, but pride. She knew she’d do whatever naughty things they thought up all night if they wanted. Tia closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, Rhea’s scent quite intoxicating to her overworked senses, and sucked hungrily at the other girl’s hidden treasures.

“Oh my god, you guys, fuck, this is ... this is ... I mean, I can’t...”

“I fucking told you. Why do you think I showed you?”

“Yeah, I would have never ... and now I want another turn already!” Caitlyn said, her voice sounding husky as she was apparently ignoring the television and watching Rhea and Tia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.