Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 20: Tia warns Katie’s mom

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Tia warns Katie’s mom - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Katie began to speak a little faster. “I don’t think Mom will bug us, but let’s be sure, hmm? She said last week that she didn’t mind Tia and me playing what she called nakey games. She’d done it when she was young or something. But she said she preferred a warning, you know, not be surprised like when Tia burst into the kitchen last week.”

“Yeah, so? I mean...” Rhea said, not understanding Katie’s point.

“So ... I think Tia should go warn her.” Katie told the others, a smile turning up the corners of her mouth.

‘Oh, warn her she might be naked?”

“Yeah, well, sorta. Let’s get her up and off the bed. I’ll show you,” Katie continued, her manner becoming quite excited.

As quick as that, Rhea and Caitlyn’s hands joined the others, not on her body, but her bindings. As the ropes came free and she could move her hands and legs again, Tia kept her head down a bit as Katie pulled her up to a sitting position before tugging on her arm to get her to stand up.

“Grab her panties, yeah, bring ‘em,” Katie said, waiting while Caitlyn grabbed them and held them out.

“Put these on. I’ve got an idea.”

Tia slid her panties up her legs, pulling them snug against her aroused and damp sex, blushing as she stood nearly naked, surrounded by the others.

“Yeah, you can go ‘warn’ my Mom like that, but first. Put your hands behind your back Tee-Tee, and hold still”

Tia flushed, realizing that Katie was going to make her go see her mom almost as naked as she had been before, only this time on purpose. She put her hands behind her back slowly, not sure what Katie was up to, and wobbled a bit when she felt Katie run her fingers firmly over the damp gusset of her panties. She instinctively pulled her hands back in front, as if to stop Katie, but stopped when her friend hissed, “Keep them behind you, that’s an order, Tee-Tee!”

Obediently putting her hands back behind her back, Tia stood while Katie played with her body through her panties, her hips rocking back and forth slightly under Katie’s attack. She parted her legs a little more without prompting, causing Katie to smirk “See ... someone loves this shit. You guys take a turn. Let’s get her worked up again before sending her down to Mom. See how she likes that!”

Tia flushed, her eyes going wide as Rhea moved in and rubbed her increasingly damp panties. She could see them all looking at her, their gaze going from what was happening between her legs, to her face, and across her bare breasts. She felt like a toy, something standing there for their amusement, and she realized after a moment that she was not even tied in position. She was standing there, keeping her hands behind her back, as her friends took turns playing with her damp sex, rubbing her panties against her wetness.

“God, she is pretty wet,” Caitlyn said, taking a turn with her fingers rubbing firmly between Tia’s legs, her hand pressing in and pushing a bit of the fabric of her panty between her damp lips. Her underwear was becoming quite soaked, and as she stood, rocking back and forth, her face flushed and aroused, Tia was sure they all could tell just how much she was loving the embarrassing exposure and blatant fondling.

“You too Jasmine, everyone needs to do it, Tia has to know her place!” Katie said while they all stood around her, watching Jazz and Tia, until Jasmine slowly reached out and cupped Tia’s wet panties, pressing against them for a couple of seconds. Jasmine did not say anything, just blushed as she pulled her hand away.

“Hmm, that’s good enough I guess, let me see,” Katie said, turning Tia slightly to face her directly. “Yes, that will work. Go, um, give Mom a warning, why don’t you. Oh, and keep your hands behind your back, no hiding yourself!”

Tia took a couple of steps towards the door to Katie’s bedroom and paused, looking back at the cluster of girls watching her. She could see Katie’s confident, smiling face, and the way she was looking at her it was clear she was enjoying pushing Tia’s limits. Rhea, and Caitlyn too, for that matter, looked both amused, and a bit shocked, their eyes alive with excitement and mirth, the danger of the task making everyone appear a bit nervous. Jasmine, Jazz, was much more quiet, standing there, silent, her eyes wide as she watched Tia move towards the door. Tia held the dark-skinned girl’s gaze briefly before turning back to the door and crossing the final step. She opened the door swiftly, not giving herself a chance to chicken out, and was out in the hall in a matter of seconds, the excitement and danger running chills of energy up and down her body. She could feel her nipples crinkling in excitement as she put her hands behind her back, stretching the skin across her chest, and her damp thighs and even damper panties made her ongoing arousal quite obvious, she thought as she walked down the hallway, listening for sounds of activity in the kitchen or elsewhere in the downstairs portion of the house.

Slowly descending the steps, taking care to make her footsteps secure since her balance was a little off due to her hands being held behind her back, Tia eventually reached the bottom and turned towards the kitchen, before hearing the faint sounds of the television. Taking a deep breath, she changed direction and moved towards the living room and stood in the open archway for a moment, looking at Carol as she watched a show on the TV, apparently oblivious to Tia’s approach. Tia quelled her nervousness, the thrill of doing this filling her with an odd surge of energy. She trusted Katie, mostly, and she had to believe that Katie’s mom was truly ‘OK’ with their games (at least the part she had stumbled upon). But, to just boldly go and stand in front of an adult like this was both terrifying and exciting. Taking one step into the room, and then another, Tia moved around the end of the couch and made a noise somewhere between a cough and a clearing of her throat, coming to a stop when Carol turned and noticed her. Carol’s eyes widened slightly as she saw Tia, and Tia quickly started to explain.

“Um, Katie said you wanted to be warned.”

“Warned?” Carol said, her voice warm and surprisingly calm. She pushed pause on her remote and set it down beside her.

“Yeah, you know, if we were, I mean, if I was going to be naked and stuff.”

Carol just stared at Tia, smiling slightly before nodding at her to come closer. Tia moved towards Katie’s mom, feeling her body reacting to coming closer to a ‘stranger’ while nearly nude, and she stopped a couple of feet away. As she stood, quivering a little with the increased nervous excitement this dare (command?) was giving her, she saw Carol glance at her damp panties, and she could feel her cunny moisten even further, just knowing it was being noticed.

“You are not being forced, are you?”

“No, ma’am,” she said after a moment, shaking her head though staying mostly still.

“I guess they told you to keep your hands behind your back? Or are you just wanting to show off even more?”

“No, I mean, yes, they told me to keep ‘em back...” Tia could feel her nipples aching as they remained engorged, Carol’s gaze on her bare breasts keeping her more than a little aroused.

“Hmm, and you are a good girl, aren’t you? Doing what you are told? That’s what you like? I assume Katie is the one that told you last week to take off your clothes outside, too?”

“Yesss,” Tia softly hissed, not sure why Carol was keeping her standing in front of her like this, but she was loving the odd mix of danger and excitement.

“Well, thank you for the ‘warning’” Carol said, smiling briefly before adding, “though, it looks like you are a bit wet and uncomfortable down there, you should probably take them off”

Tia was not sure she had heard right, thinking that Katie’s mom could not be serious. The longer she stood without moving, and the longer Carol just stared at her with a small smile curling up the corners of her lips, the more she realized that Katie’s mom was serious. Knowing that this was definitely not ‘normal’ behavior, Tia crept her hands to the waistband of her panties, pausing and waiting for a long moment. Again, Carol did nothing, simply waited. Inhaling sharply, Tia pushed her underwear down over her hips, picking up speed once she started, pushing them down onto her thighs, her soaked, wet pubic hair coming into view. She glanced up at Carol briefly, catching her still watching her, before bending forward as she pushed the damp garment down her legs, letting them fall to the floor once they’d slid far enough down over her knees. She reached down to pick them up, but stopped when she heard Carol speak up.

“Just leave them.”

With a start, Tia stopped bending down and stood back up, Carol’s gaze watching her the whole time, and slowly put her hands back behind her back as she sensed that her obedience was somehow what Katie’s mom wanted to see.

Carol glanced at the paused television for a moment before looking back at Tia. “As long as you are not being coerced, you girls have fun, ok?”

“Ok, um, thanks...”

“Before you go, I wonder, I mean, it wouldn’t do for me to give you any real orders, but maybe you wished I would, hmm?”

Tia continued to be more than a little confused about Carol’s odd behavior, though the idea of following orders from someone much older and mature made her more than a little curious. Not that she expected anything, but it was such a dangerously naughty idea. She eventually nodded, not trusting herself to articulate.

“Hmmm, I thought so. Oh, to be young again.” Carol said, a slight flush on her face. “As I said, it would not be proper for me to give my daughter’s friend an order, or tell her to do something ... naughty, but maybe...” she said, pausing, before adding “I ... I dare you...”

Tia waited for the rest of it, wondering what it was she was daring her to do, eventually realizing that Carol would not continue. She obviously did not think it was ok for her to ask explicitly, or order, Tia to do anything. She was leaving it up to Tia. To just do something daring. The thought of obeying built inside of her, her nervousness increasing as she tried to think of what she might do.

“Better hurry before they worry where you are,” Carol gently prodded, her face not giving away anything about what she might really want.

Tia stood, naked and aroused in front of her best friend’s mom, and was inwardly shocked at what she was doing. Her right hand moved slowly from behind her back to rest against her lower stomach, her fingers lightly touching her soft belly. Her eyes bore into Carol’s as she slowly slid her fingers downward, pausing when she reached her tightly wound black curls. Biting her lip nervously, she pushed downward again, slowly, ready to stop what she was doing at the first sign of disapproval, but she sensed nothing but eager watchfulness from the older woman.

As Tia’s fingers found the buried tip of her clit and began to lightly rub against it, she parted her legs a little, the pleasure washing over her as she daringly touched herself in front of the quietly watching older woman. Her eyes stared into Carol’s, and as she continued to touch herself, she watched Carol watching her, the woman’s eyes roaming freely over Tia’s body, not shying away from staring at Tia’s fingers circling her clit.

“You really are a naughty little thing, aren’t you?” Carol said rhetorically, continuing to watch Tia touch herself.

Emboldened, Tia moved her fingers down and slid them along her wet slit, sliding them up and down and making herself jump a little as her dew-slicked fingers moistened and lubricated her clit. She slid her fingers down again, curling in and slipping inside of herself briefly, rocking against her hand as she stood and boldly played with herself in front of Katie’s mom.

“You best, um, get back to your friends now, but I expect you to keep being a good, obedient little thing, hmmm?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Tia said, pulling her hand away and slowly turning, letting her bare bottom rock back and forth as she walked away from the woman and back upstairs.

’That was not what I had expected, not at all!’ she thought to herself as she made her way back upstairs. Belatedly, she remembered to put her hands behind her back, and as she reached the top of the stairs, she could see Rhea watching from the open doorway of Katie’s bedroom. She flushed, seeing the look of surprise on Rhea’s face, and as she made her way back into the relative safety of Katie’s room, it did not surprise her to hear their commentary.

“Oh my god, she lost her underwear!”

“What? Were they just too wet? You had to take them off just to be even more of a slut?” Caitlyn seemed to relish saying the word slut.

“No, um, your mom told me to, said they looked, um, uncomfortable.” Tia tried to explain, though it honestly seemed a bit preposterous.

“And of course you didn’t argue, god you will get naked for anyone, won’t you!” Katie’s take-charge attitude underscored her comments.

Tia flushed, standing amidst the four of them as they all looked at her nude, and quite aroused, body.

“She fucking loved it. Look at her, she looks wetter than before!” Rhea exclaimed, half pointing to Tia’s wet sex.

“No shit, god, this is going to be such fun. Mom obviously does not care, which means...” Katie’s voice trailed off and she regarded the others for a moment.

“Which means?”

“Tee-Tee is going to be quite naked all night, hmm? How do you like that?” Katie pretended to ask Tia’s opinion, though judging by the glint in her eye, Tia was certain she was going to be naked no matter what.

Tia shrugged, feeling more comfortable about being naked and surrounded the longer she stayed like this.

“Such a slut. She fucking loves this. Look at her, dripping onto her thigh like an eager beaver!” Caitlyn continued to enjoy calling Tia a slut, pointing out her arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.