Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: An inadvertent discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: An inadvertent discovery - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia watched as Tim went up the stairs. Waiting a minute she quietly followed behind him, stopping just out of sight when she saw him pick up the lavender colored paper she had purposely let fall from her journal. Safely hidden, her eyes able to see what he was doing through a small opening in the railing, she watched as her brother quickly glanced at the paper, his eyes darting around before he headed off to his room.

’Perfect!’ she thought, ’he found it!’ Knowing her twin, he would show it to the others, and hopefully Thomas would figure out that he could change the game, make up even more rules. She had thought about simply talking to him like she had before, but she could never figure out how she could bring what she really wanted to happen up. So she had decided to let them discover a page of her journal with some of her supposed private thoughts on the matter, and see what happens.

She could remember exactly what was on that page, and as she went back downstairs, waiting for the time when her parents would leave for the evening, she imagined what Tim, or Thomas, or Terrence would think when they read her journal entry.

Oh god, this is so fun. I can’t wait for the next time. Struggling, unable to get free makes me feel so good. Deep down. You know what I mean! Doing it with just my summer play clothes was so much better than my jeans and sweaters. I could really feel the ropes. And I know they could see me move better and that just made it so much better. It’s still not like that story “Captured Bird” though. Maybe I can get Thomas to make some new rules or change the game somehow. If they only knew what I really wanted! Not just to struggle to get free. More. Searched like Madame Sparrow was, and maybe even punishments. Not like the story, though, that was kinda scary, but maybe something a little easier, less painful.


Tia waited in the kitchen, certain that her brothers were discussing the paper she had let them find. She wondered if they realized it was from her journal, and if they did, would they try and find some more. She thought she might put in a another suggestion tonight as a little test, to see if they would add another rule or game that showed they had not only found the page she had left for them, but they had found a way to peek into her journal to find out more. When she finally heard the rapid pounding of feet on the stairs, she stifled her nervousness and sat complacently, sipping on a soda as she waited to see what, if anything, they were going to do.

“Ah, there you are. Don’t go far, as soon as Mom and Dad leave, I got a couple of new rules for our game!” Thomas looked oddly both confident and nervous as if he was not quite sure of himself.

She figured they must be wanting to change things up if he was that nervous. So she tried to quiet her mind, tried to stop trying to figure out the mind of her brothers, and simply nodded at him, waiting. “Sure, I mean, you are in charge, right?” she added, underscoring her continued effort to make him think he, or her brothers, were really in charge.


Her parents hadn’t been gone even five minutes before the boys were back and Thomas was laying out the new rules, his pompous Captain voice clear and steady.

“Madame Tia, you have been detained as a spy. You have no rights. You get no lawyer. You will be interrogated and then killed when we are sure you no longer have anything useful to tell us. There is no hope for you”.

Thomas broke into a smile and pulled out of character and said in a normal voice: “Pretty good huh? I wanted you to have a good reason to try and escape etc.,” he said, looking to her for approval.

The fact that his little speech was little more than a paraphrase of one of Madame Sparrow’s first interrogations told her everything she needed to know. They had taken the bait. It would be so fun to see how far they dared push things. Tia knew she wanted them to do much more than they had so far, and she hoped she would not have to be too obvious in her journal to make sure they knew that at least some things were okay to do.

“Yes, that’s good. I mean, really good!” she said, stroking his ego a little bit as she wondered what else they had planned.

“Mr. Tim, the Captain, here has informed me that you are a master of escapes and are rarely kept bound very long; We shall see. We will be very thorough in our search to make sure you do not have any knives or sharp objects that would help you escape. We shall not be as nice as the last country that captured you. We have heard about the terrible jokes you played on them once you were released.”

Tia was frankly a little impressed. She did not think Thomas had that much imagination. It wasn’t until she noticed Tim mouthing along with Thomas’s words that she realized that Tim was the likely writer of that little section, and she glanced at her twin, noting the way he seemed to be staring at her. She knew they had to be wondering just what she was willing to do, given they had apparently read at least part of Captured Bird.


Another week had gone by, and Tia once again stood, nervous and tingling as the natural outcome of all her prodding and private encouragement had come fully to fruition. After her brothers had searched her last week, she had been forced to make an almost blatant encouragement in her ‘private’ journal just to give them a better hint - and she had followed up their rather lackluster search with an escape within less than ten minutes.

Oh geez, sometimes boys are so dumb. It’s not like I was hiding the fact that it was ok to search me. I stood there, not moving, while they barely ran their hands over me. Did they not read that story? They searched Madame Sparrow quite thoroughly, and I figured they would do the same to me. They must have been too scared they would get into trouble or something. I need to somehow make Thomas make a new rule that only the four of us can ever discuss our games.

Sigh.

Thomas’s rehearsed diatribe once their parents were safely gone made it clear they had again read her journal and she was going to get what she’d been wanting. At least she hoped so.

“First off,” he said, looking at each of them, his gaze staying long on each of her brothers. “No one can know about the game. Right? Tia probably does not want her friends to know she still plays with her brothers, am I right?” She had nodded, convinced now that they were acting on her latest journal hints. “And that goes for me too, if the guys knew I was still playing with my little sister they’d laugh me out of school!” After another long look at each of them, he nodded and turned to face Tia, standing between her two brothers.

“Don’t think you will get away so easily this time Madame Tia. Your friend Ms. Sparrow learned too, how thorough we can be. She is still crying for release in her cell. I think you will be joining her soon!” Thomas glared at her as Tim and Terrence marched her to the capture room, each of them holding onto one of her arms. As they came to a stop near the chair they had placed in its usual position, the ropes laid out nearby, she heard him speak again.

“You must have kept something hidden about your person the last time we had you in our hands. That cannot be allowed to happen again. Sergeant Terrance, search the prisoner!”

Terrence moved from Tia’s side to stand in front of her, Thomas moving to hold her arm and keep her in place. Terrence started at her feet, untying her shoes, and pulling them, and her small pink accented socks off.

“Nothing here sir,” Terrence said, his light tenor voice sounding a tad nervous, probably not used to ‘acting’ out the scene. Usually, he just helped the other two tie her up in various ways.

“Very good. Continue.”

“Yes sir,” Terrence said, and he ran his hands lightly up Tia’s bare legs, one after the other, though there was no way she could be hiding anything there. He kept on running his hands up and over her shorts, pressing lightly as he covered her side to side.

No one said anything, and Tia realized they were still unsure of her reaction. It was one thing, perhaps, to read something, it was another thing to actually do it. After a long moment, Terrence continued up along her sides, running a hand down her back, briefly touching the band of her small cupped bra before moving around and nervously running his hands along her stomach, stopping before he went any further.

Again the boys waited, curious if she was going to say anything. To stop them. To complain. Tia stayed silent, nervous, and excited, praying that she was finally going to find out what it had been like for Madame Sparrow. Seeing their nervous glances Tia decided to close her eyes, letting them do what they wanted to without her watching them every second.

“Sergeant Terrence, it is clear you have not been briefed in the latest search techniques. Lieutenant Tim, care to show him where he went wrong?”

“Certainly sir,” she heard Tim say, and within seconds his hands were also traveling up and down her sides, moving around to her back. He traced the band of her bra with his hand, lifting it slightly even though it was under her shirt, before moving around to the front and running his hands from her shoulders, down over the soft fabric cups of her newest bra, down to her stomach, and back again. It happened rather quickly as if they were all still nervous she was going to stop them. After a long moment, his hands went down to run over her shorts, not shying away from the front panel, though not lingering there. Simply running his hands over every inch of her bottom. And front.

It was deliciously dangerous, she thought as she felt her heart begin to beat more rapidly.

“Report Lieutenant!”

“Sorry, sir. I can’t really tell sir. She is very devious as you know. She could still be hiding something!”

“Then. Continue. We cannot let a repeat of last time tarnish our reputation!”

It was clear that Thomas and Tim were getting into their roles more and more each week, culminating in today’s back and forth that seemed almost organic, not stiff and rehearsed. Tia stood still, her eyes still closed, silently giving them permission to search her the way she wanted to be searched, praying that they would not chicken out again.

“Captain?”

“I said continue, Lieutenant. She must be thoroughly searched”

“Yes sir” Tia heard her twin reply, followed by a silence that seemed to stretch out forever. After what seemed like an hour, she felt hands pulling up on the edges of her shirt, pulling it free from her shorts as she remained standing still, not daring to open her eyes, not daring to startle them or stop them.

After a short pause, she felt the hem of her shirt being raised, exposing her stomach, moving slowly, ever so slowly upwards, until it paused an inch or two below her breastbone.

“Arms sir?”

“Oh yes, er Sergeant!”

With a suddenness that surprised her, Tia felt each arm being raised, Terrence’s small hand on her right arm, Thomas’s larger, firmer hand on her left. As her arms were lifted, higher and higher, she knew that she was at a crossroads. If she was going to stop this from going any further, if she was going to leave her imagination in her imagination, she would have to stop them now.

She kept quiet, though the trembling in her stomach seemed to send little quakes of nervous fear all through her body. Her parents would definitely not approve of this game, she thought as she felt her twin brother continue to lift her shirt, slowly exposing her pastel blue bra to their gaze as her shirt was raised higher and higher, catching a little on her head

She moved her head to one side, trying to ease her shirt over her head as the tight neckline was more than a little uncomfortable. With a firm tug, she felt her shirt finally slide up and over her head, and almost as suddenly she felt her arms lowered back to her side.

A moment passed before Thomas again spoke “Lieutenant”

“Oh, sorry, yes sir” Tim replied, his hands moving over her bare skin, tickling the small muscles of her stomach as his feather-light touch drifted all over her stomach, moving up and down and side to side. His hands moved over to her sides again, sliding upwards before once again, lifting and running a finger under the band of her bra, the fabric pulling against her chest slightly as she felt her brother ‘search’ He took his time tracing and retracing the band of her bra as if to gather courage. She could feel his fingers trembling a little as they moved up to her shoulders, tracing the line of her bra straps before sliding down her front and feather lightly letting his fingers run across her uncovered bra cups. She felt a tingling deep inside, and she was certain her nipples were getting harder and harder when he stopped his up and down movement and again ran his fingers under the band, this time on her front side, moving just under her breasts as he traced a finger’s width of skin underneath the bottom edge of her bra.

“N-nothing sir!”

“Very good, very good. Perhaps she does not have anything hidden this time, but we must be sure”

“Yes. Sir,” Tim said slowly, the silence after his words drawing out as they all looked at her standing there half undressed.

She felt a tug on the snap of her shorts, and as she adjusted her feet, she felt all movement stop, pausing, before they once again went to work on the closure of her shorts. She felt a tingling tickle dash up to her stomach as the snap finally came free and Tim pulled the two sides apart. As her twin slowly lowered her zipper, she felt a warmth building up inside of her that she had longed for. ’This was all that she had hoped for’, she thought, her eyes closed, and waiting, feeling the tickle return as the sides of her shorts were pulled further apart, her zipper lowered all the way. She could feel Tim begin to lower her shorts now, inch after inch, the top of her bottom coming into view before he stopped. She felt a tug on the waistband of her underwear, and she felt him pulling them up and snug around her waist. Blushing, she realized that they must have been caught up in her shorts. With renewed confidence, she could feel Tim return to lowering her shorts, sliding them over her slim hips, and exposing her round bottom, covered only by her pale blue panties. She had hoped, even prayed that this would happen, so she had made sure to wear one of her nicer panties, not wanting them to see how ratty the waistband was on a couple of her older sets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.