Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 19: Katie’s sleepover surprise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Katie’s sleepover surprise - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Katie was standing by the bed, once again fully dressed, her slightly flushed face the only evidence of what had just occurred. “Well, as much as I’d love to keep you there all afternoon and night, I don’t really want you to wet the bed!” she teased, “at least not ‘that’ way!”. Katie began to untie one of Tia’s akles, adding, “Besides, the girls will be here soon.”

‘Girls?” Tia asked, not alarmed as much as surprised.

“Sleepover, duh, I told you!”

“You did? I thought it was just you and me. Who else is coming? Rhea?”

“Yep, and Caitlyn and Jazz.” Katie released Tia’s foot and moved to the otherside to untie Tia’s other foot.

Tia moved her leg experimentally, feeling her damp and sticky thighs touch for the first time in a couple hours. “Oh ... good, I mean, I love it when we are all here.”

“Yeah, it’s going to be fun, for sure,” Katie said, as if she had something planned that she was not sharing.

“Oh? Special movie again?” Tia asked, moving both of her legs around a bit as Katie undid the bindings on her wrists. The ‘special’ movie so long ago had started all of this for Tia, and she wondered if Katie had managed to get her hands on something else racy and R rated.

“You’ll see, I don’t want to spoil all my surprises. And pizza of course, Mom is gonna order for us when we are ready.”

Tia could finally move her hands, and she stretched for a moment, rubbing her wrists and getting her blood flowing again. She sat up and brushed her hair back, watching Katie for a moment before getting up and grabbing her pile of clothes Katie had brought up when they had come upstairs. Picking up her underwear, she blushed a little, remembering the intense fright she had felt last week when they had unexpectedly run into Katie’s mom.

“C’mon, lets go make sure we have enough soda’s and stuff getting cold before they get here”

Tia quickly finished dressing, taking a deep breath to finish calming down after her intense session on the bed. She glanced at Katie, blushing a little as she remembered what she had just been doing and hesitated a little.

“C’mon, you are going to have to face her eventually, I swear she was ok. Really!” Katie said, leaving the room and giving Tia no further chance to hesitate - unless she decided to stay alone. Knowing that would only bring more questions, Tia followed Katie downstairs into the kitchen, and tried to not look at Carol, Katie’s mom, when she and Katie began discussing the snacks for the evening. She thought she saw Carol smile at her as if trying to reassure her, but she was still too nervous about it all to say anything. She simply concentrated on peering into the refrigerator as if the contents were extremely captivating.

“Try to keep it down to a dull roar tonight, ok? Sometimes when you get all together the noise can be heard down the street!”

Tia was fairly certain Carol was teasing, and as they both assured her that they would try and keep it down, she finally looked at Carol’s face and smiled, relaxing when everything seemed to be like always - as if she had never dashed naked through the kitchen last week.


The girls collected on two couches as they chattered excitedly, catching up on their latest activities as each girl arrived, making a pile of their bags for later. Rhea’s long blonde hair had gotten even longer, it seemed, and as the athletic girl twirled to show off her new style, it was clear she was going to have to do something to keep it out of the way when volleyball started up again. Caitlyn had indeed gotten a new outfit a couple weeks ago at the mall, and she was quick to encourage them all to go back as a group and get everyone something nice. Her dark hair, almost as dark as Tia’s, kept wafting about her face, her recent style framing her face rather than hanging down straight like it had last week. Jasmine, or Jazz as they all called her, was quiet as usual, her dark eyes and dark skin giving her an otherworldly look compared to the rest of them.

After a lull in the conversation, Caitlyn brought what had obviously been on her and Rhea’s mind.

“So, you see your cousin’s friend from camp again?”

“No!” Katie protested, looking at Jazz and Tia as if wanting to hide the discussion from them.

“Which friend? Do we know her?” Jasmine asked, her soft voice with it’s lilt always a little surprising to hear. She was often almost completely quiet, intent to listen and go along with the group.

“No, well, we don’t know her but we saw her well enough” Rhea said, breaking down into giggles.

Tia played along with Katie’s denial “Wha??”

“Oh, well, you see.”

“Wait, wait, I’ll tell you guys, but you have to swear to not tell anyone else!” Katie said, looking at Jasmine and Tia, though Tia could tell she was not as reluctant as she appeared.

Katie explained to Jasmine, and making it look like Tia was also not aware of all of this, that she had met a girl at camp, who had a cousin that was rather wild and crazy - at least when it came to ropes and stuff. She even mentioned the movie that had started Tia’s own curiosity, and weaved a bit of what had really happened with Tia into her story that culminated in her having this ‘cousin’ tied to her bed and showing off to Rhea and Caitlyn on the phone just a couple weeks ago.

“No way...” Jasmine said softly into the silence that followed Katie’s explanation.

“I know, right?”

“But how can she let people do that? How could she let you?”

“I told you, she likes it. I’ve read about people like that, you know.”

“I dunno, pretty weird,”

“Weird, yeah, I could never, I mean, can you imagine?”

“I know, I know! God, like how could she even look at you later. And why did you do it? I mean, it’s kinda, you know ... gross!”

“I dunno, I was curious to see if it was true I guess. And, well, you saw, I just kept going and she never stopped me so ... soon enough she was naked. It was kinda weird, but, I dunno, I sorta liked tying her up”

“Yeah, I bet. I mean, that does sound sort of fun, being in charge and stuff. Maybe with a boy!”

The group devolved into giggles and discussions about which boy Caitlyn would want, and then they had to argue about who would be best for each of them. After much teasing and giggling, they once again quieted, each thinking their own thoughts until Caityn again spoke up.

“You are so lucky. I mean, yeah it’s weird, but obviously it was fun. Wish I had a cousin like that”

Katie looked at Tia and gave her a look.

“Yeah, it was a little weird and awkward at first” Katie replied again giving Tia a look.

Tia was not sure what Katie was expecting, but she began to get a little nervous idea in the back of her mind.

“One of us could do it, you know, just so the others could try it a little!” Katie said after another long lull in the conversation.

“No way, I could never!” “Are you nuts? I mean, my god!”

“No, not the same, not naked, just ... you know ... I have the ropes still,” Katie said, making it sound less scary, yet still pushing the crazy idea. Tia was certain she knew where Katie was headed with this, and she could already feel herself reacting.

“Still, you are crazy! We are not like that! Right?” “No, no way, you’re losing it!” “I could never...”

Katie was giving Tia another look, and suddenly she was sure what she was supposed to do. But did she dare? It was too much like her secret fantasy. The one she had barely been able to admit to Katie. And as she remembered that, she realized exactly what Katie was trying to do.

“I ... I will let you guys ... if you want. I mean, I trust you and stuff...”

“Really? For real?”

“Yeah, I mean, it didn’t sound like it hurt or anything, and I mean, I used to play cops and robbers with my brothers growing up, we always tied someone up. Usually Terrence, but sometimes me, it was all part of the game.”

“Oh wow, are you sure? I mean, do we dare? What about your mom?”

“Oh, it’ll be fine, wecan just go to my room, she won’t bother us until it’s time for pizza, unless we get too noisy!”

Just like that, it was settled, and Tia nervously let herself be carried along with the others as the gaggle of girls headed upstairs to Katie’s room. Tia’s eyes went immediately to Katie’s bed, sure that there would be some sign of their earlier escapades, but her blushing quickly abated as she realized Katie must have tidied up when she wasn’t paying attention. As the girls milled around, and Tia stood nervously between the bed and Katie’s desk, they all watched as Katie opened up a drawer and pulled out a small collection of white rope.

“Ooooh! Those look...” Rhea said, pausing and reaching out to touch one. “Soft, they are soft, but strong, huh?”

Katie nodded, passing the lengths of rope around, letting everyone, including Tia, feel them for a moment.

“So, um, how do we wanna do this?”

“Hmm, we could start like this, I guess,’’ Katie said, turning to Tia and motioning to her. “Put your hands out ... no, together. Yeah, like that” she said, quickly looping the longer section of rope around each wrist, coming back through the middle and tugging on it like a little leash.

“We did this first, I think and ... see, you can lead them,” Katie said, tugging on the rope and gently making Tia follow her towards the bed, the door and then back to where she was. Rhea wanted to try next, and then Caitlyn, though Jasmine demurred, her eyes wide and a slight tinge of pink in her cheeks.

“That’s cool. Kinda. How does it feel, Tia?” Rhea asked, looking at the others as they all watched TIa curiously.

“S’ok, it doesn’t hurt or anything. Just a little, um, weird.”.

“Yeah, kinda. Then what? I mean, let’s do like you did the other girl, you know, on the bed.:

“I’m not taking off my clothes you guys!” Tia protested, though the idea was filling her mind and making her rather reckless.

“No, no, just, you know, tied up like you are now.”

‘Oh, mmm, ok” Tia said, trying to hide her interest, Katie’s knowing look not helping matters.

As she lay atop the covers, in the same spot she had been a couple hours ago, (although she was not naked this time), Tia felt a surge of submissive energy flow through her as she lifted her arms above her head, waiting as Katie adjusted the bindings a bit before tying them off on the headboard.

“Oooh, she’s stuck now. Look at that” Caitlyn said, nodding at Tia’s raised arms pulling her shirt up tight across her chest.

“Mmmmm ... you wanna do one foot? Just match what I do with this one” Katie said, handing the other short piece of rope to Rhea. “ Jasmine, come on, you can help too!”

Jasmine moved closer but did not reach out to any of the ropes, simply watching as Katie took ahold of Tia’s foot and began to loop the rope around her ankle and bottom of her foot in a criss crossing motion, starting with a loop that was released after a couple of rotations, through which Katie slid the end of her rope through, using that to hold the ankle and foot without putting too much pressure on it.

“Yeah, that loop is the important part. I watched this video online, it’s, like, much better than just, you know, looping around and around” Katie said, moving over and helping Rhea redo her rope, getting it positioned correctly. “Yep, now, just tie it to the footboard, like this, and voila!”

Tia had lain still, letting Katie lead the way, tying her ankles to each corner of the bed frame with the help of Rhea and the others.

“Wow. So, she’s stuck, right?”

“Yeah ... Try and get free Tia.”

Tia pulled on her bounds, lightly but steadily, just to show that she was tied firmly.

“Harder, really try for us, and tell us what it feels like!”

Tia pulled harder, her muscles obviously straining as she thrashed a little from side to side but was unable to pull herself free, in fact, she did not even budge the bindings at all.

“It’s ... I dunno ... Scary, but ... maybe exciting” Tia said, not wanting to admit the truth, not sure she was really ready for everyone to know, even though she was fairly certain Katie was trying to find some way to expose Tia’s secret.

“That is so cool though!”

“Yeah, like we could do anything, tickle her even!”

“No no, please, no, I hate that, you guys promised to be nice and stuff!”

“Ok ok ok, but we should do something. DId you do anything else with that girl’s cousin, you know, besides...”

‘Um, she liked to be searched, I guess you could call it. Like this...” Katie said, running her hand up Tia’s leg, over her shorts and up along her side. “I dunno, Tia?” she asked, giving Tia a certain look that Tia knew meant to go along.

“Oh, yeah, um, ok, just, please, don’t tickle, promise!”

“We promise, we promise!” Caitlyn said, moving over to the other side of the bed and mirroring Katie’s motions. Rhea moved towards the foot of the bed, running her hand up and down Tia’s left leg, nodding for Jasmine to do the same to Tia’s other leg. Tia was quickly shivering in nervous enjoyment as four and then more hands began to run over her body. She worked hard to keep her enjoyment to herself, making only neutral sounding noises of someone playing a role. Her eyes kept drawing back to Katie’s, and when she saw Katie’s small smirk, she was certain that things were not going to stay so platonic. She felt a nervous knot of fear build in her stomach, torn between the desire to see this play out, and the fear that the others, besides Katie, would disapprove, or even think there was something wrong with Tia. She felt Katie’s hand brush against her breast, and as she looked at Katie, she saw that she was looking and staring at Caitlyn, obviously trying to get the other girl to notice.

Nothing happened at first, Katie simply continued to bump up against Tia’s left breast, slowly making it a bit more obvious.

“Katie?” she heard Rhea ask from the foot of the bed, and she closed her eyes as she imagined them all looking at Katie. When Katie’s hand more firmly rode over half of her breast, she shivered inside, and she knew that Katie was pushing things, eager to see Tia exposed before them all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.