Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 18: A new normal?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: A new normal? - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia was trying to be quiet, very quiet, as she slowly sucked on Thomas’s thick cock. She could feel the cool tiles of the kitchen beneath her knees, and the rough denim of Thomas’s jeans as she moved slightly, her exposed nipples hard. Thomas held her long shirt up around her shoulders, forcing her to be nearly nude in the kitchen while they supposedly cleaned up after dinner. It was a sort of cleanup, Tia thought, flushing a little, her mouth sliding down and taking more of Thomas’s prick inside. She was just getting warmed up, into full motion, when he pulled back and pulled her up, her shirt falling back down around her otherwise nude body.

“God, too good, too damn good, but I thought I heard someone getting up. Best be careful”

Tia agreed with the sentiment, if not exactly with its ramifications. Not getting caught was far more important than her getting off while she sucked on him. She was finding her new outlook more than a little exciting, and the minor changes around the house, even during the week, were making her really look forward to tomorrow night.

The week hadn’t started out that differently, she thought, though that was mostly because of her being completely wiped out on Sunday and her Mom’s decision to just order pizza on Monday. There was not any real private time with any of her brothers until Tuesday night, even though it was clear Tim and Thomas both had been trying to talk to her alone when she was doing homework. Unfortunately, their Mom had been on a wild laundry kick on Monday and other than a quick grab of her bare breasts, they had left her alone. — at least they seemed to enjoy the frequent looks at her naked body during her homework time and before school, when she purposely delayed getting dressed as long as possible. Even Katie and her friends had been rather circumspect that first day or two, though Tia knew Katie was dying to talk about all that had happened.

Once Tuesday night had arrived though, and it was Tia and Terrance’s turn to clean up, it quickly became clear that her naughty admissions on the phone while tied naked to Katie’s bed had indeed changed things.

Her brother had barely waited for her to bring back the plates before he had asked her. “It was true, wasn’t it? What you said on the phone?” He had looked uncertain for a moment until she slowly nodded. A secret thrill at her embarrassing admission making her flush with wetness between her legs

“Good! Good! Tim said you were serious, I mean, I just ... Ummm,” he had said, dithering a moment before speaking with a bit more authority. “In that case, hands behind your back, grab your elbows!”

Tia had moved into the kitchen proper and turned to face him, her back against the counter as she moved her hands behind her back and reached for opposing elbows with each hand. She could feel her cotton long tee stretch across her braless breasts as she stretched her arms, and she was not surprised when Terrence reached forward and grabbed her right boob through her shirt before sliding his hand down across her belly, sliding quickly down below her shirt and back upwards a bit until he touched her pubic hair.

“Now, I enjoyed hearing the stuff you said, about what you like, and um, like to do, you know, with us. But, um, I want to hear details” he had said, or words to that effect, while pulling her shirt up and hooking it over her crossed arms behind her back.

She remembered it had felt odd, at first, until she had gotten warmed up, saying things like “I like it. Being naked. I like it when you guys tie me up and make me squirm. Touching me.”

Terrence had started doing the dishes, first bringing everything in from the other room and stacking it so he would be able to just stay in the kitchen. Every time he brought a load in he’d stop and listen, commenting or saying things like “I thought so!”, or “More details please.” or Touching you where?” et cetera.

She remembered trying to get quite explicit, mostly because he encouraged her to do so often, saying stuff like “Oh, god, I love doing this. Touching myself, my clit. My pussy. It’s so wet”. She had stopped holding her arms behind her after a while when he told her to try to cum before he finished the dishes. She spent the last few minutes becoming quite naughty in words and actions, fingering her wet slit while he watched and describing, in detail, what she wanted to do to his penis. His cock.

“Mmmm, I want to suck on you again. It’s so hard, and trembling. When I lick and taste, I feel like a total slut. You guys like me acting like a total slut. I bet. I know. Sucking on your cocks, naked, letting you stick your fingers and stuff inside of me while I suck on you.” She had cum, good and hard, biting her lip to keep from making too much noise, Terrence’s gaze boring into hers as she cupped her hand over herself, jerking and cumming hard.


Wednesday morning Tim had followed her into the bathroom, insisting that he watch her shower. That had started her day in such a slutty mood, that when she got to school and Katie had whispered ‘Naughty Tee-Tee’ in her ear, she had agreed eagerly to Katie’s new rule. She had agreed to go to the girl’s room during the noon break, and bring back her panties, wet and sticky, to Katie in the cafeteria before lunch was over. Her entire demeanor was becoming fairly daring. She had read that hedonistic meant something like how she was feeling, and it had not surprised her at all when Thomas had wanted her to play with his cock during kitchen clean up time tonight.

A bit distracted, her body tingling and her mind definitely not on doing a good job of cleaning the kitchen, Tia tried to calm down and normalize a bit as she spooned the leftovers into a container. She was snapping the lid down, making sure it was sealed, when she felt Thomas come back into the kitchen and slide a hand up under the back of her long sleep shirt. With his hand cupping her bare bottom, she turned towards him, stopping when he again lifted her shirt, his hands moving up to cup both of her breasts.

“God, you are such a sexy little thing” he said, squeezing her nipples and making her knees buckle. He turned her around and pulled his hands free, moving them to her shoulders and pushing down. “Hurry, they all looked engrossed in the show so we should have a few more minutes.”

Tia knelt down quickly, her hands going to the waist of his jeans and helping him push them down. She reached for his still hard cock, stroking it a couple of times as he pushed his underwear out of the way, and she did not hesitate to engulf the thick mushroom head inside of her mouth and return to her eager sucking. Thomas’s cock was the thickest of her brother’s pricks by far, and she felt somehow more slutty sucking his dick than the others. Her mouth was open wider, and she had to really stretch to get more of him inside of her mouth than with the other two. Moaning softly, she felt him throbbing as she pushed down, the back of her mouth filling with the thick fleshy head of his cock. Sucking, she held herself in place as she ran her tongue around the thick rim of his prick, holding on to his hips as he pressed inside of her eagerly.

She knew they had to hurry, so she eagerly encouraged him to slide in and out even faster once his hips began to thrust. His cock slid in and out of her open mouth easily, her lips sliding along the shaft and over the thick head with every retreat. Licking her lips and breathing deep, she took him deep with every thrust, her hands holding onto his quivering buttocks as she sucked on his thick shaft like a good, eager, horny, slut. Fully in her naughty slut mode, she felt him press harder, faster, and she pulled her lips off for a minute, stroking his shaft as hard and as fast as she could, until she could sense he was going to shoot. Quickly putting her mouth back over his overly large cockhead, she felt him spasm and spurt, the thick cream coating her cheeks and tongue. Holding on, she waited for him to finish, before pulling back and licking her lips stickily. It was still sorta nasty, she thought, though she was getting sort of used to it. She much preferred the taste at the start, when they were just leaking or oozing a bit. Much sweeter and easier to handle.

“Shit. You guys better hurry. I just stopped mom from checking on you!

Tim stood near the table, monitoring the entrance to the tv room and waving his hand fervently behind his back

“Oh fuck. Ok yeah. We’re done sorry just,” Tim protested, pulling away and tucking his still oozing cock back into his pants.

“Yeah, yeah. If you get us caught!!”

“I know! I know! Sorry!”

Getting up and quickly moving to put the leftovers in the fridge, Tia forced herself to swallow Thomas’s stuff in her mouth, grabbing a glass and quickly filling it with water. Cleansing her mouth. She drank quickly before grabbing a paper towel and making sure her face was clean

“Oh god. That was...!” She said, calming herself as much as possible before rejoining the others.

“Yeah. Intense!”

“I was going to say terrifying, but. Yeah, intense is good too.”

Quickly finishing up, the two followed Tim into the other room, dropping and studiously ignoring each other as they pretended to watch the show.


On both Thursday and Friday mornings she had visitors during her shower, the boys apparently taking turns watching her, teasing her, giving her a charge to start the day. After all that had happened, she was not sure why they seemed to enjoy watching her wash her body, or dry off with a towel, but she could not deny the thrill she got from the naughty exhibition. Perhaps it was simply because it was new and different.

Not being her turn to help with the after dinner cleanup on Thursday, the only excitement had been while she was doing homework. Naked, she had her door open as always, her brothers frequently walking by for a quick look, though never risking coming in and being caught by their mother. Still playing it safe. After an hour or so, she had gotten a little bored, and turned her chair towards the open door, leaving herself open to a more intimate viewing. After the first time one of her brothers paused at her doorway, smiling, she got more and more worked up, slowly starting a gentle masturbation session, her eyes staring at the hallway. She could see Thomas glancing down the hall when he stopped by, and when she was sure that someone was on the lookout, so to speak, she relaxed a bit more and became a lot more open. Turning to face the door directly, she spread her legs as wide as they were when she had been tied up, and continued to play with herself, her body writhing with pleasure. It was intense. And only a little naughty, she had thought as her orgasm rapidly approached. Getting herself off while they took turns watching, while she was supposedly doing her homework, had been rather satisfying, though no substitute for the Friday night games she was looking forward to this evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.