Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 17: Katie Exposes Tia’s Secret

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Katie Exposes Tia’s Secret - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Katie came over to the bed and held out her hand.

Tia looked at her, uncertain.

‘Pillow! I mean, Tee-Tee really doesn’t need a pillow like that, does she?”

“No. No, sorry, I was just, you know, kinda worried,” Tia said, handing over the pillow and trying to decide where to put her hands. She was still sitting cross-legged on top of the bedspread, and after a couple of false starts, she put her hands casually atop her thighs.

“Mmm, it’s like you don’t know where to put your hands, huh?”

Tia shrugged. Being naked while Katie was clothed was a bit of a thrill, in and of itself.

“We can fix that,” Katie said, giggling a little as she opened her bottom drawer and pulled out her carefully stowed ropes. “Here we go ... you know how I like you ... lay down ... hands over your head ... show off those hard little nipples of yours!”

Tia had been pretty sure this was coming, and even though it had been a bit of an awkward start, she was more than eager to be tormented again. At least she hoped she was going to be teased like last time. She moved to lie on the bed, her arms up over her head, pushing herself down until her hips were low enough that when her legs were tied, she would not be too spread out.

Tia stretched a little, luxuriating in her nudity as Katie bound her hands and pulled them up snug against the headboard. She felt her nipples tingle as Katie lightly teased her way down her body, tickling at her inner thigh before grabbing one foot and tying it into place. She was feeling much better, much like she had been last night when she let Terrence ‘help’ her with her homework, and she felt a warm regard for her friend as she realized that Katie really cares about her, taking the time to make sure she was feeling ok and stuff. As she tugged on her ankle, and felt her legs spread wide as Katie tied her other foot to the other corner of the bed, she glanced down at her nude body and shivered a little, the sight of her own nudity making her feel a bit excited, just from looking at herself. As she tested her third bond, and Katie moved to sit next to her on the bed, she shivered and felt the tingling light touch of Katie’s hand as her friend teased her in the way that she seemed to be so good at.

“You do know you look absolutely delightful like this, I hope, I mean, sure ... it’s your game and you love it, but you are like completely cute and sexy when you can’t move.”

Tia struggled against her bonds, squirming in delight as she confirmed they had bound her tightly. She flushed, nodding up at Katie and felt her nipples getting harder as Katie’s fingernails scraped lightly against her ribs, slowly heading towards her left breast.

“So cute ... so cute,” Katie said, circling Tia’s breast before sliding her nails lightly down the other side. “Now, I know we had a bit of a rough start, so humor me if I make sure my Tee-Tee knows what she is. You do know, don’t you?” Katie asked, rhetorically perhaps, her fingertips lightly drawing a line straight towards Tia’s clit, but stopping an inch or so away from it.

Tia nodded, her insides warming as she saw that familiar teasing look in Katie’s eyes. Now that she did not feel like she was ‘only’ a Tee-Tee, she felt free to indulge her secret desires.

“Tell me ... like you did outside.” Katie said, her nails scraping lightly across the top of Tia’s pubis, teasingly near, but not that near, her already peeking out clitoris.

“I ... I’m a slut” Tia said, and this time, when she said it, she felt a flush of something very naughty washing through her.

“What? I can’t hear you!” Katie teased, her fingernails scraping lightly over to Tia’s other thigh.

“Mmmmmm, I’m a, I’m a slut! I’m a submissive, exhibitionistic slut that loves to ... cum!” Tia said only a little louder, her hips coming up from the bedspread as she reacted to Katie’s teasing.

“I know, I know! You were supposed to tell your brothers. Weren’t you?”

Tia nodded, her hips moving as Katie’s fingers continued to tease and torment her nerves. Maybe ... I know ... let’s call them and you can tell them, okay?”

Tia groaned and simply nodded, her eyes wide as she struggled against the ropes. Her nerves tingling in the way she’d come to love

“Oh goody! Um. Should we just use your phone? Yeah. Here unlock please!” she said, Holding up the phone to Tia’s face and waiting a second. “Great!” she said, looking at the phone and smiling. “Facial recognition is so cool, huh?? No hands!!”

Katie paused and reached down to Tia’s sex. “Hmmm, you want to make a good impression I bet ... here,” she said, and stroked Tia’s slit boldly, making her lips part and her pink insides peek out. Tia could feel herself getting wetter and wetter with every touch.

“So pretty. You really have a pretty one Tia, I never really cared too much about stuff like this before. But you’ve corrupted me. See what you’ve done to me?” Katie teased, moving her finger up and down a couple times before slipping one, and then two, directly inside, waiting until Tia’s hips moved against her touch before pulling them back out.

“There, now you look like a slut!” She quickly dialed up Tim on Tia’s phone and waited.

Tia was completely aroused and needy, Katie’s touch having had its desired effect. She watched as Katie dialed and felt a twinge of excitement when she began to talk.

“Hey Tim, yeah, it’s Katie. On Tia’s phone. No. Nothing is wrong. It’s just that Tia forgot to tell you something. You got a minute? Yeah? Oh ... um,” Katie stopped talking, looking at Tia with a smile. “Make sure you are somewhere pretty private, ok?” she said in a loud whisper, in case someone could overhear her.

“Ready? Yeah, ok, wait, FaceTime this instead” she said, and Tia watched as she pulled the phone away from her ear and punched a button. “Ah, there you are! Tia!! Tim’s here, didn’t you want to tell him something?”

Katie brought the phone over and looked into it with Tia, the two of them staring into the phone.

“Um, yeah” Tia said and was about to speak with Katie interrupted. “Oh wait, you should see this” she told Tim and held the phone up further, showing that Tia’s arms were over her head. “In fact ... I’ll just...” she said, getting up and moving, the camera moving wildly around the room until it was once again centered on Tia’s face. As Katie slowly backed up, Tia knew Tim was getting quite a good look at her bound and nude body. Katie kept moving, monitoring the screen, until she could prop it against a book on her dresser and keep Tia centered in the frame.

“You can see, right?”

“Oh yeah. Someone is being naughty, that is for sure. I guess it’s only fair after last night? I just didn’t know, I mean.”

Kate got onto the bed on the opposite side of the bed, close enough to whisper in Tia’s ear, “Tee-Tee”

Looking at the phone, Katie spoke up.

“Yeah, I call her Tee-Tee when she’s like this. Sometimes we just hang out, but lately, it’s all I can do to keep her clothes on, so I stopped trying.”

Tia pulled on her bonds, flushing as Katie teased her in front of her brother.

“Now, Tee-Tee, wasn’t there something you were going to tell him?”

Tia bit her lip, looking at the phone. She had already said what Katie expected her to say a couple of times, but it was still very embarrassing and difficult. And saying it on a phone seemed even harder. More embarrassing, if that was possible

“I” she said, faltering, looking at Katie’s face and turning back to the phone.

“I’m a slut” she said, softly, and as clear as she dared.

“What? “ Tim said. Tia wasn’t sure if he couldn’t hear or was just playing along with Katie’s game

“‘I’m a slut!” she repeated, the heart pounding as she said it louder.

“Oh. Well, I had been wondering.” Tim sounded almost amused, and perhaps he was. She was in a bit of a predicament.

“What else, Tee-Tee?” Katie said, waiting for Tia to say some more.

Huh? “ Tia said, unsure what Katie wanted. Her mind was going a million miles a minute, and she could feel her body responding to the embarrassment.

“You know, besides being a slut like you said, and loving to be tied up. What is it you really like, hmm??”

Then Tia just laid there, looking confused and uncertain. Katie leaned in and whispered again. “Tell them you love to cum!”. Katie pulled back, but ran her hand down Tia’s body, dancing over her hard nipple before heading directly towards her split wide and exposed sex.

Tia flushed, her body feeling warm and her mind running like crazy. She couldn’t just say things like that, could she? Part of her was appalled, but part of her enjoyed the embarrassment, the way she felt forced to expose herself in words and deeds.

“I ... I like to cum”

“Oh, yes, we know you do like to cum, don’t you?”

“All of it Tee-Tee!”

“I. I’m a submissive slut that loves to cum!”

Tia groaned, her hips moving as Katie teased at her opening, her fingers sliding around but not quite touching.

“Oh wow, you let Katie make you cum, too? Just like us?”

“Yes ... yes...” she hissed, gasping as Katie ran a finger up and down her labia, parting her lips and exposing how wet she was.

“That looks like fun. I think we all assumed you liked it, but it’s good to hear you say that.”

“More. Tell them what you just found out. You know ... last night?”

’Oh god,’ Tia thought, ’she wants me to talk about sucking on them!’ The heat rushed to her head as she imagined what it would feel like to say.

“I ... god ... you know. I like to, um, suck you. And cum...”

“I’m not sure I understand, Tia, or should I say Tee-Tee.”

“Hey, that’s my name. You can call her what you want, but not that”

“Oh, sorry ... but I still was not sure what she meant.”

Katie pressed her hand against Tia’s sex and began to work her faster, keeping on moving until Tia’s hips were again futilely bucking upwards.

“Tell them...”

“Fuck! Ok ... I, mmm, I like to ... suck your cocks. And make you cum...”

“And?”

“And? And ... and ... when you cum all over me ... oh god ... oh god ... just like”

Katie pulled her hand away, holding up her wet finger to the phone before drawing a wet line up from Tia’s nipple to her mouth, waiting for her to suck on it like an obedient little slut.

“Oh. You liked that? Last night? I mean ... we did cum all over you more than once.” Tim asked, enjoying the way Katie was tormenting his twin.

“Oh? I missed it! So sad!” Katie said, not letting Tia talk while keeping her finger in her mouth.

“Hmm, I may have to make her stop. She’s almost cumming already and I don’t think she should get off that easily. Get your brothers. She needs to tell them both before I let her ... um, have some fun.”

‘Oh, yeah, hold on.”

Tia could see the small screen go neutral as Tim stepped away. She lay there for a long moment, moving slightly, wanting more of Katie’s touch. As soon as Katie pulled her finger away from her mouth she moaned, “Oh god, you are ... you are so mean.!”

“I know ... but you fucking love it. You are dripping!” Katie said, trailing her fingers back down to Tia’s sex and toying with her, teasing her, not really making her closer to cumming, but making her think about it. Making her want it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.