Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 16: Katie Exposes Tia

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Katie Exposes Tia - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia looked at herself in the mirror, wet from her morning shower, wondering if she looked any different. Last night’s games had been quite an adjustment, even though she had hoped for something along those lines. In the story, Amber had sounded like they had enjoyed being probed by a vegetable, and she had fantasized about it for two nights before adding that story link to her ‘secret’ journal. The other things though, Katie’s phone call, her decision to suck on Terrence, they had really changed how she had acted, and what she was willing to do. And she wanted to do more of it. She wished her parents would be gone all day some time, as she really wanted to play with them some more, the idea of being tied up and sucking on their pricks filling her mind as she dried off after her shower. Tim slipped into the room, running his hand across her buttocks and nodding towards the toilet. “About done?”

Tia nodded, blushing - perhaps it was the normalcy of the morning combined with her impure thoughts. She returned to her room and pondered what to wear, given that she was going to visit Katie, and she had a fairly good idea what was going to happen - at least in general. So perhaps her choice of clothing did not matter all that much, she thought with another blush, slipping into her most comfortable t-shirt bra and cotton bikini panties before slipping into a pair of shorts and putting on her Game of Thrones oversized shirt.


With her small backpack held by the handle in her hand, Tia rang Katie’s doorbell and waited. Katie’s mom, Carol, answered the door and let her in, smiling in welcome before calling up the stairs for Katie.

“How are you doing today? You girls got anything planned for today before your sleepover?”

Tia shook her head, not sure what to say “No, just, you know, hanging out, I needed to get away from my brothers for a few!”

Katie bounded down the stairs, bubbly and cheerful as ever. “Hey! We’re gonna go listen to music and stuff for a while.”

Katie grabbed Tia’s hand and practically dragged her up the stairs. It took only a moment for the two to get to the top of the stairs and cross the small hallway to Tia’s room, and Tia could tell Katie was still on edge and excited by the way she shut the door firmly and flopped down on the bed with a sigh.

“God. Last night was beyond intense. Would never believe you did that if one of them told me unless I saw it with my own eyes!!”

Tia flushed immediately, any uncertainty about what the day and evening was going to be like washed away by Katie’s first words to her in private. She moved to flip down on the bed next to Katie but stopped when her friends held up her hand and said, “Uh uh!”

“Wha??”

“Hmm. I’m disappointed. Tee-Tee has forgotten her rules already? It’s only been two weeks!!” Katie’s voice was light, and a little teasing, but she had a look in her eyes that gave Tia pause. Her mind worked furiously, trying to remember what rules Katie had given her

“I. I know I’m supposed to tell the boys that, um, I was a slut, but I can’t remember...”

“Yeah,” Katie interrupted, continuing “and I bet you haven’t even done that. I mean, you said it on the phone last night, but that doesn’t count. We are going to have to discuss your failure later, but ... What else?”

Tia thought and thought, but she could not really remember. Maybe the rules had gotten lost in the craziness of the last time she was here. Looking at Katie, it was clear she was waiting for something, so Tia just made a guess.

Tia undid her shorts and slid them and her panties down in one quick movement before crossing her arms and pulling her shirt over her head. She stared at Katie while she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, tossing it to the side and leaving herself completely naked.

Katie still said nothing, just kept watching her with a small smile turning up the corners of her mouth.

Tia was confused, unsure what she might have promised last time in the heat of the moment, but she was also quickly becoming concerned that Katie would become upset with her, and she could not handle that. She moved to the bed, looking at Katie for a long moment before reaching down and tugging on the other girl’s shorts. Perhaps this is what she had promised, she thought, a lump in her throat forming as she realized her old relationship was gone, replaced with this other thing. As she tugged Katie’s shorts down further, she also grabbed the waistband of Katie’s pale yellow panties, bringing them both down to Katie’s knees and exposing her friend’s sex. Slowly, her heart breaking a little, she lowered her head to kiss Katie’s stomach, turning her head away from her friend’s face as she pushed her shorts a little bit lower, her hand sliding back up to obediently touch Katie’s slit. She got herself lower onto the bed, her head drawing near to where her hand was toying with her friend, and she blinked back a tear as she submissively opened her mouth to give it a little kiss, wanting to at least have this much of her friend in her life.

“Hey hey hey! What’s wrong. Stop ... hey, stop ... what is the matter?” Katie’s voice was filled with concern.

“Nothing ... nothing ... i just...” Tia said, unable to put into words what she was feeling.

“Hush ... hush ... maybe I. Tell you what ... let’s just talk ... and not here ... not where this has been happening. We’ll grab a couple ice teas and sit out back, hmm? In that swing my dad put in before he, you know.”

Tia sniffed, “OK, if you are sure.”

“I am. Get dressed while I make the tea”.

...

A few minutes later, the two were sitting in a couple of patio chairs, a couple of glasses of ice tea on the table in front of them.

Katie broke the silence after taking a slow sip of tea. “So ... what’s wrong? You were not like this last night, or when you first came over.”

Tia still was not sure how to explain, or even what to explain. “It’s nothing, its’ just. I dunno.”

“Tell me.” Katie gently insisted.

“I dunno, it’s just, like, I’ve lost my best friend. I mean ... it’s like you only want me if I, you know, get naked and stuff.”

Katie leaned forward with genuine concern in her eyes. “Shhh, no no no. It’s just that, well, I think, um, I think I thought you wanted it more than you really did. I mean, I saw you last night and I just thought, my god, she really is into this. But maybe you weren’t huh? I’m sorry, really sorry for pushing you when you were not wanting this”’

“No. no I am. I was. I really was. It’s just.”

“Just what?” Katie again gently probed when Tia paused.

“I dunno, I just thought maybe we’d hang out first, you know, be normal and stuff”

“Sorry, Tee, I never wanted you to feel like I only cared about, you know, teasing you and the naked stuff.”

Tia sniffed again, her face flushed and warm. “I know, it’s just, I dunno, really confusing sometimes.”

“Tell me then, tell me the truth. Why did you take off your clothes?” Katie asked, changing tacts.

“I thought it was one of the rules.”

“And after? When you took off my shorts?” Katie continued, probing.

“Well, you never said what rules or what I’d agreed to, so I just thought...”

“You know, there were no rules yet. I had thought about giving you some, since you seemed to like it, but we never discussed it. Other than you telling your brothers that you are a real slut.”

“What? But you...” Tia said, looking at Katie with more than a little confusion.

“I was waiting to see what you’d do, figuring that you’d probably do what it was you hoped I’d do. And I thought you were.”

“Um, that’s kinda ... I mean ... yeah, but...” Tia said slowly, confusion still fogging her mind.

“So it’s not what you wanted? Or secretly wished were the rules? Really?” Katie asked, her eyes boring into Tia’s.

“Well, maybe, yeah, I thought that’s what the rules might be, you know, but then I just got feeling like that was all I was good for anymore...” Tia’s eyes welled up with tears again, and she stopped, swallowing the lump in her throat.

“Oh ... but you are more than just that. But I want you to look at me. No. Look at me. “ Katie stared at Tia until she met her eyes steadily.

“Are you a slut? I mean, for real? Deep down, do you want to suck and cum and be naked like you were last time you were here, or last night with your brothers?”

‘I ... I...”

“I’m serious. If you don’t like this, I will stop. But, something tells me you started all of this for a reason. Tell me. I promise I will love you no matter what you say, one way or the other.

“God, I dunno!” Tia cried, her emotions all over the place.

“Shh shhh shhh, slow down. Let’s talk about why you started. You told me a little. Why did you start with your brothers?”

“I ... I mean I wanted some of what i thought was in those stories, but I would die if you or anyone at school knew. I mean. It would be embarrassing.” Tia had calmed down a little, gotten herself back in control a little.

“So you were planning to just do it at home? That’s it?” Katie’s questions were insistent, and it was clear she was planning on sorting this out.

“Well, maybe I thought if I liked it and stuff, I might let someone else know and see. But I wasn’t sure.”

“But then you were sure, right? You told me, right?

“Yeah ... I guess,” Tia answered slowly

“So you just wanted me to know? Or to do things too? Like last time. And I bet you secretly want others to know as well, but only if they accept you, and aren’t mean and stuff, right?””

“I. Both I guess. I mean, in my, you know, fantasies and stuff”

“At least that makes sense. But you still felt bad today. So, um, I know, let’s just talk about last night. How did it feel when you started talking to me, sitting naked between your two brothers?”

“Good, I guess, like you were seeing me be naughty” Tia let her mind recall the previous evening, and she smiled a little, remembering just how good it had all felt.

“And you like being naughty? And me knowing about it? Seeing it?” Katie’s voice sounded a bit deeper, and when Tia glanced up at her face she could see her friend’s interest was intense.

“Yeah, usually. I mean sometimes I have to get worked up a bit first, you know, before I can really enjoy it. Or think about it”

“And then, when I told you to pull their cocks out and hold them. You did it rather quickly. Why? Had you been wanting to?”

“I dunno, maybe, I mean ... yeah, I guess. We had been playing a game and stuff and it’s not like I hadn’t touched them before. Doing it in front of you was just kinda, you know, kinkier or something.” Tia was continuing to relax a bit as they talked about the previous evening, though it was a little hard to admit everything in the bright light of day.

“I thought so. And then. I saw you, you know. Cumming hard while sucking on Tim? Was it?” Katie leaned in a little as she asked Tia if she had cum while Katie was on the phone.

“Yeah, I had to. I mean - god, that felt so good, so fucking good. I mean, god, I can’t really explain.”

Katie reached over and patted Tia’s hand, moving to stroke Tia’s forearm. “Shhhh ... It’s ok. You like to cum, don’t you? You like it a lot?”

Tia took a deep breath, looking back at her friend before blushing a little and replying “Yeah”

“So, you sucked on a cock while on the phone, and had someone playing with your excited little pussy - and you are concerned about that, what exactly? That I only see you or want you as a slut now? Because you were a slut last night? I mean, you were, weren’t you? Only a slut would do that ... be naked and stuff in front of all three brothers and me on the phone, right?’

“Yes”

“But you said you liked it. So I ask again. Are you a slut? I mean, really.”

“Yes...”

“Say it. I think you have to say it to feel better”

“I. I’m a slut...”

“So, guess what? I still love you! Really! And you know what else. I love having a slut as a best friend. And after last night, well, I was as excited as you usually are. Does that make sense?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.