Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 15: Not Your Usual Phone Call

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Not Your Usual Phone Call - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Time for some new torture techniques. You have become too wily for us to get much usable information lately. The Prisoner will bend over the table now - or we will be forced to put you into position.”

Tia stared at Thomas as he made his announcement. Her mind still trying to imagine what they had planned, she looked at the table and figured she might as well go along - there was not really anything that enjoyable about being forced to bend over a table. At least she did not think so. She moved to the edge of the table and put her hands down, lowering herself slowly over the table, glad they had put a blanket over the hard, and likely cold, table top. She had barely settled onto the blanket, her head turned to the side, before she felt them grasp each of her ankles, binding each to a separate leg of the table. Carefully pulling on her feet, she could tell that she could not get them free without help. She then felt her arms pulled to the side, rather than up above her head, and as her wrists fell just past the edges of the table, she felt them attach coils of rope to each wrist and tie them beneath the table. She could move them up and down the length of the table a few inches, but she could not pull them apart, nor move them up above the edge of the table. Continuing to pull on her hands and feet a few times, Tia confirmed to herself that she was well and truly bound - even more so than when she’d been tied to the bench or chair.

“There, that should keep her from escaping. Now to see how easily she will break under our torture. We must have that information, we must!”

Thomas’s words were probably meant to be a little intimidating, but Tia simply felt excitement. There was something about being tied up and tortured that she had come to love. At least she was assuming it was going to be a similar type of torture as before. More pleasure than torture, though her bound body gave the boys certain freedoms that made it even more enjoyable.

Tia could feel someone’s hands running over her back and bottom, curving as it ran from down to her thigh and then back up over her bottom onto her back. It was soon joined by another hand, and then another as she realized that all three of them were lightly stroking her skin, one from up near her head - their hands on her back and shoulders, the other two (she assumed) standing near each leg, their hands concentrating on her bottom, and her thighs, quickly moving onto what was between them.

Tia gasped as a set of fingers trailed over her open sex, and she pressed back from the table as she tried to engage that touch a bit more firmly. The light teasing touch did nothing but make her want more, and as she laid on the blanket, her naked body bound and made available, she felt herself warming like always, her nipples getting hard and her sex dampening.

“Get the instruments and let us prepare the prisoner,” she heard Thomas say, and she felt them pull away, only one set of hands still teasing at her inner thigh, making her hips rock from side to side. She felt a cool drip of something on the middle of her back, and she realized they had gotten some oil or something and were spreading it all over her skin. A soft thud on the blanket near her head caused her to open her eyes, her muscles clenching nervously as she saw a small collection of items from the kitchen dropped there. A wooden spoon. A carrot. A banana. A cucumber. She knew what they were likely to do with those things, and she felt a bit of nervous fear clutch her insides, her butt clenching and her legs tightening as she tried to pull away. The story she had mentioned in her journal had obviously given them ideas, though she had not imagined they would act so boldly.

“Oh god, what are you...” Tia said, her voice trailing off as they shushed her.

“The prisoner will be quiet until we ask a question!” she heard Tim say, all three sets of their hands now spreading oil all over her back, shoulders, bottom and legs. As she felt her skin become more and more lubricated, she felt hand after hand slide between her legs, up along her slit and even between the cheeks of her bottom, making her slick and oily everywhere. Tia felt the movement of their hands slow and eventually it was just one set of hands touching her. She felt one of their hard pricks bounce against her stretched tight leg as they moved, and it reminded her they had not gotten dressed again after their blind man’s bluff game. She felt the hand sliding against her sex, teasing inside, making her squirm. But it did not stay there. She felt the fingers slide up and down the whole crack of her bottom, oily fingertips sliding across her most private spot, making her buck a little in alarm. She lifted her head up, startled, but settled back down when she felt the fingers return and begin to lightly probe inside of her vagina.

“Let’s see. Who wants to go first? No one? You know we have to make sure she understands her new position - completely - as our prisoner. Besides, it’s been approved by the latest research” she heard Tim speaking to the others, and she was not really paying a lot of attention to the specifics, but she figured they were trying to work themselves up to do some of what had been in the latest story she had ‘leaked’ to them. She opened her eyes when she heard him moving behind her, and she saw the carrot was gone from the collection of ‘tools’. Hands continued to rub along her oily bottom and between her thighs, making her move her hips in invitation, and she tensed up when she felt the first press of the carrot against her skin. As the tip slid towards her opening, she moaned in anticipation, the whole idea of them using a carrot instead of their fingers making the whole thing that much more naughty, that much more arousing.

“Oh ... god ... mmmm” she moaned softly as the tip pressed lightly between her parted lips, and as it pressed forward, its narrow tip giving way to slightly larger and larger sections of the vegetable, the ridges sliding inside of her made every inch feel different. She pressed back, her wet sex parting easily as Tim continued to slide the carrot in and out, working it’s way deeper and deeper with every stroke. Much like when they played with her using their fingers, she could feel her cunt spasming around the intruder, grabbing onto it and feeling the delicious friction as it slid in and out.

“Oh god, you’re fucking her with a carrot. And...”

“Yeah, look at her. She’s not stopping us. You know she left that story for us to find. She must want this ... all of this”

“She wants us to ... you know, fuck her with that?” Terrence’s voice sounded a little unsure, Tia thought, though she wondered how it could not be clear giving her eager sounding moans of pleasure.

“Mmmmmmgodd,” she cried, pressing back what little she could, moving her hips from side to side and making the carrot feel even better. This was better than her hairbrush, that was for sure. She had not been sure what the boys would do after reading that story, but given that Amber in the story had been probed with a narrow candle, she had assumed something like this. Glancing over at the banana, the wooden spoon and the cucumber, she was not quite sure about the rest, but she was past worrying about it too much. She was tied up, quite well, and unable to really protest - unless she wanted to play the ‘Let’s Stop all This’ card.

Which she did not.

“Can I?” she heard Terrence ask, and she felt Tim’s prick brush against her thigh as he moved away. The carrot was dragged out and then pushed back in before being removed from inside of her and set down on the table. She waited, her body primed and ready for more, much more, and she almost gasped when she felt a slight poke as the end of a banana was slowly slid up and down her sex.

“You have to be careful and get the angle right. It’s harder than it sounds. Fingers are easy, they can feel everything.”

Tim almost sounded like a teacher, his matter of fact explanation of such a lewd act making her feel doubly aroused.

“Oh, uh huh” she heard Terrence say, and she turned to the other side to see Thomas standing there, slowly stroking his fat headed prick while he watched. No longer did he, at least, seem shy about enjoying himself while they were playing. The end of the banana moved a little, the angle changing, and she felt it slowly press inside of her, much, MUCH thicker than the carrot. She felt herself stretching, and even though she had tried it once with a banana herself, it was so different when someone else was doing the pushing in and out.

“Oh!” she half gasped, feeling the thick fruit slide inside of her another inch or so before being slid out again by her younger brother.

“Oh god, you can see inside a little”

“Yeah, fucking hot, fuck her some more ... make her ... yeah, make her cum if you can.”

“K, K”

Tia felt the banana move a little more forcefully, sliding in and out, turning carefully a bit from side to side as if to see if she would bend that way. She did. A little. The slick feel of the peel as it slid in and out of her was far different from their fingers, and she felt a pleasure pressure building as she pushed back eagerly, wanting more and more of the yellow fruit.

“God, look at her, look at her!” she heard Thomas say, and she looked at him again, watching as he slowly stroked his cock not more than a foot from her face. She had sucked a cock, kissed each of the pricks, even, and she knew he had to be thinking about that, the way he was looking at her face. The way they had tied her up made that idea impossible, though, and she wondered what else they had planned. It was clear they were not done with her.

Terrence was probing her well, and she could feel she was getting closer to a good cum, her favorite kind of cum all tied up and unable to touch herself - but she didn’t quite get there. Not until she felt his free hand slide over her oily bottom, press against her tiny butthole briefly, before sliding alongside the thrusting banana and up against her clit. As the dual assault of the banana and his oil slicked fingers continued, she felt an almost immediate escalation of her pleasure, and she began to moan and cry out her enjoyment.

“Oh! Oh! Oh shit, oh shit oh shit it’s ... so good, fuck Terrence ... so ... good, yes, please don’t, please don’t, please don’t stop I can’t ... I can’t handle, it, ... yes, oh fuck yes, yes, YES!”

“Damn, she can really fucking swear!”

“Do you blame her? Look at her, quivering and quaking in her ropes. It’s like it makes her cum even harder than normal. It probably does”

Tim and Terrence talking about her as she calmed down from her orgasm only made her submissive enjoyment of the whole situation that much deeper. She was just a naked, tied up little slut that needed to be played with. At least that’s what Katie said. And she was starting to think she was right.

Her vagina was suddenly empty again as Terrence moved away, and she heard Thomas moving in behind her. She felt his thick prick pressing against her thigh, and she could feel the dampness from the bits of his stuff that was oozing out. She jumped, startled, when she felt a sharp - though not really painful - slap on her bottom. He had grabbed the wooden spoon and was using it for a spanking!

“Ow! ... mmm”

‘Oh hush, it was not that hard,” he said, spanking her other cheek and making her hips move. As he continued, and she continued to move her hips to get away from the spanks, she kept feeling his prick pressing against first one thigh and then the other. He was close, far too close to her sex for her comfort, and she called out for him to stop.

“Hey ... stop ... stop a second ... I mean it!”

“S-sorry! Was it too hard? I thought ... after the story...”

‘No ... no, it’s not that, it’s just ... um ... you were getting kinda close ... you know...”

“Close?”

“Yeah ... with your penis...”

“Oh ... fuck ... sorry ... I was just”

“I know, it’s ok, I just um, you know...”

‘Yeah, god ... sorry. Um ... maybe ... let’s just stop for now, and watch a movie ... though you still have to make us the popcorn and stay naked and stuff!” Thomas sounded appropriately mortified, and Tia’s earlier nervousness fled as fast as it had arrived. As the trio untied her, she noticed them putting the cucumber away, though Thomas kept the wooden spoon, carrying it with him into the other room.

Tia stood, stretching her arms and scrunching her butt a few times until she felt more normal. Rubbing her bottom where he’d spanked her, she went to get the popcorn while Terrence removed the blanket and took the ropes away.


It was only a few minutes before she had filled two bowls with popcorn and headed into the TV room, noting they had pushed the furniture back into place. Terrence was sitting in the chair, and Thomas and Tim were on the couch, a spot in between them covered with a towel.

“See, we remembered to get you a towel!” Tim said, smirking a little as she flushed, well aware of what that insinuated about the evening’s planned activities. She had hoped for more of the delicious orgasms they had given her the last couple of times, and even though Terrence had gotten her started early and then she had cum again, she was more than eager to have more. She wanted lots. Lots and lots, she thought, blushing at her naughty thoughts. As she sat down, she noticed they had gotten dressed again, which was probably a good thing unless they got a lot more towels out - and that might be hard to explain in the laundry - and she sure did not want to add doing laundry to her list of activities on their one free night!

Tia handed one bowl to Terrence, and then sat down between her two older brothers, her skin tingling with goosebumps as she brushed against their jeans. She held out the second bowl to each of them, holding onto it when they both shook their heads ‘No’. As the movie began, she took a bite of popcorn, pleased to feel a hand on each of her knees. As each hand stroked and played with her knee and upper thigh, she began to feel that pleasant warmth all over again. She tried again to offer them some popcorn, but it seemed they had other uses for their hands. She felt them pulling on her knees, and soon she found her legs being pulled to each side, gently but firmly, and her body leaning back as they spread wide her legs between their laps, their hands darting unerringly in towards her still damp center.

“Ohmmmmm,” she moaned softly as she felt two hands stroking her thighs, brushing along her damp lips, toying with her clit and her sex. She glanced over at Terrence and saw that he was not missing a beat, glancing between the movie on the tv screen and the much more pornographic movie playing out on the couch.

As she lay back and let two of her brothers touch her at the same time, she realized she could hear her phone ringing in the other room. It stopped, but then repeated, and she knew she’d have to say something.

“Oh fuck, I forgot to talk to Katie about tomorrow. Do you want to let me up?”

“No. Terrence, go grab her phone and answer it, hmm?” Tim’s hand held firm on her nearside leg, keeping her from getting up.

“Ok”

Tia leant back, squirming a little as Thomas took that moment to slide a finger deep inside of her, wiggling it as she rocked a bit on top of his finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.