Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 14: Bluff in the Buff

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Bluff in the Buff - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Losing her chance at a game with the boys on Friday night had made Tia more than a little obsessed with making sure the next chance they got was even better. She spent hours reading and looking for more inspiration, and she got to where it was almost no big deal to sneak a hand inside any of her brother’s pants and give them a quick grab whenever they wanted. For one reason or another, her mother had seemed to be up in their section of the house far more often this past week, so the chances for more than a quick touch (much less a real masturbation session) were few and far between. By the time the next Friday had arrived, Tia could hardly stand the anticipation. She had even made an entry in her journal, commenting on the latest story she had read, and she was sure Tim and the others would have read it by now. The thought of her brothers trying any of the things in that story had kept her on edge for the last day or so, and by the time she got home from school, her panties were quite soaked because of her constant daydreaming. Katie had been egging her on all day as well, and she had said that she wanted to get an update before tomorrow - as in during the middle of it all, while Tia was still naked. On edge already, and overcome with excitement after two weeks of fair normalness, she wanted to at least have a little preview of the night’s activities, so she didn’t go to her room immediately upon getting home. Heading down the hall to her brother’s room, she found Terrence and Tim playing on their game system.

“Um, does someone want to help me with my homework?” She asked when they paused their game.

“Homework? It’s the weekend!” Terrence protested while Tim merely looked at her with a suspicious gleam in his eye.

“I meant. Home. Work” she said, running a hand along the buttons of her shirt.

She could see a dawning understanding cross their faces, and it did not surprise her when Terrence quickly agreed.

“I’ll keep an eye out, if you want,” Tim added, smiling at her as if he was already thinking of what was going to happen once their parents left.

Tia flushed, her overworked imagination continuing to keep her on edge. “Sure, that would be great. C’mon” She turned and led the way back to her room, kicking off her shoes as she stepped inside. Moving next to her dresser, she turned and waited as Terrence came up to her, his hands moving to her sides immediately. She could see Tim watching from the doorway, keeping a lookout for either parent, and she shivered as Terrence’s hands ran up and down her sides. Her whole day had been a struggle to pay attention and not daydream, but as his hands moved to her breasts, pressing against them through her clothes, she let go of her inner struggle to behave and responded eagerly to his touch.

“We must search you thoroughly, you are always hiding things from us!” Terrence said, playing the game a little as he ran his hands firmly over her breasts, sliding down and pressing against the front of her embroidered jeans.

Tia shifted on her feet, swaying a little as he touched her firmly, and she felt her heart pounding as her breath caught in her throat. “I ... I’m not hiding anything,” she said, playing along.

“We shall see,” Terrence replied, his hands going to the buttons of her shirt and working to undo them.

Tia stood there, tingling and on edge as he worked to open her shirt, his hands sliding across her bare stomach and around her ribcage as he finally parted the two sides. She gasped a little as he slid his hands up and over her bra, grasping her breasts in both hands before continuing up to push her shirt off of her shoulders and down her arms. Tia felt little goosebumps run down her skin when his fingers trailed a path back up her arms, over her shoulders and lightly touched her bra directly over her the spot where her nipples were poking out. She stood as still as she could as he traced the outline of her bra, his fingers sliding under the strap in back before coming back to her front and lightly feeling the softness of her breasts under the edge of the cups of her bra. He didn’t quite reach her nipples before he pulled his hands away and slid them down to her waist, grabbing onto her bottom firmly before working to undo the snap of her jeans.

Tia felt a warmth rising inside of her as his hands fumbled around the opening of her jeans, pulling the sides apart and working to lower her pants. Her jeans were one of her favorites, and they hugged her body firmly. They were tight enough that putting them on took a bit of work, and removing them usually took more than a simple tug. She felt him pushing down on her jeans, the fabric pulling tight across her upper thighs before the downward movement stopped.

“Tight. You must be hiding something here for sure” Terrence said, teasing a little as pushed ineffectually downward on her jeans.

Tia stood there, feeling her excitement growing as he knelt down, tugging on one side of her jeans and then the other. She felt her pants move down a couple more inches and she could feel the cool air of the room on her heated midsection. Her nipples were hard as rocks as she stood there in her bra and slightly lowered jeans, and when she felt Terrence’s hands give up on her jeans and run across her damp panties, she gasped a little when she felt him graze her engorged clit through her underwear.

“Oh? Hiding something?” Terrence said, still teasing, and it did not surprise her when he pulled her underwear down, pressing it against the stretched fabric of her jeans. HIs fingers almost immediately traced their way down her damp slit, and she had to hold on to his shoulder for when he slid them inside of her, her knees buckling a little. Her legs being bound by her jeans, she was not very stable and she felt like she was going to fall until she bumped her hand into the dresser behind her. Holding herself upright, she gave into the powerful sensations his fingers were giving her, her hips moving against his hand as she tried to encourage his touch. She felt trapped by her jeans, unable to part her legs to give him more room to maneuver. It was similar to how she felt when she was tied up, and the added sensation made her orgasm rush towards her faster than ever.

“Oh god, that’s, mmmmm,” she moaned, losing her train of thought as Terrence slid two fingers in deeper, wriggling between her trapped thighs. She gasped, moaning again as he removed his fingers, and she felt him pushing on her jeans again, to no avail.

“Over here,” he said, standing up and pulling her over towards her bed. Her legs were trapped, so she had to take small baby steps, awkwardly following him. She could feel their eyes on her partially unclothed body, and the odd combination of bare skin and covered seemed to make the whole situation even more exciting. She was about to just sit on the edge of the bed when Terrence turned her around and pushed her against the side of the bed, pressing down on her back until she bent over and half fell onto her bed. Her legs flailed up a little as it was hard to bend them with the way her jeans were around them, and she felt tied in a different way. As she turned her head to the side to breathe, she felt a little better, and as Terrence again pulled down on her jeans, she was able to get her feet back on the ground. Her butt was exposed as he continued to push both her jeans and her underwear down to her knees, eventually sliding down onto her calves and giving her feet a little more room to part. Before he took her jeans and panties off though, he stopped, leaving them trapped across her shins, and ran a hand up the inside of one leg all the way to the promised land.

Tia gasped, shuddering as she felt him probe her from behind, and she pressed back eagerly against his hand as she felt two (or three?) fingers slide easily into her wetness. As he began to fuck her with his hand, she moaned in pleasure as she felt her temporarily delayed orgasm come back towards her in a rush. Gasping, crying out, she surrendered to his touch as he continued to thrust his fingers inside of her, deeper and deeper, until she could not stop the explosion. As she cried out, mewling with pleasure, she heard him shush her.

“Shhhh! Fuck, quiet!” he said, and he pressed her down on the bed a little, waiting as she turned to moan directly into her bedspread, her cries now muffled as she came hard. She had wanted this all week, she realized. Trapped, unable to stop their touches, to be made to cum like the horny little minx she was. Gasping into her bedspread, she shivered and shook as her body released it’s pent up energy, her sex flowing freely with her copious juices. As she slowly came back to herself, she could feel Terrence finally pulling her jeans and panties off of her feet, tossing them onto the bed next to her. She made a move to get up and heard him tell her to stop.

“Don’t move, just hold still,” Terrence said, his voice sounding strained. Tia turned her head to the side and looked back and saw that he was rapidly stroking his prick right above her rounded buttocks. She felt another flush of something wash through her as she lay there, obediently presenting a canvas for him to paint. It did not take long at all before she felt the warm droplets hit her skin, and her brother’s long low groans filled the air. She watched his face as he finished cumming and she wondered what it must feel like for boys. She always was hit with a wave like motion of pleasure, washing over her and leaving her satiated. It almost looked like it hurt when Terrence came, his face was contorted and his hand had been practically flying up and down his shaft. So different. But quite hot indeed, she thought, reaching back and rubbing one of the drops of cum into her skin.

“C’mon, we better get downstairs so no one gets any ideas. We can just call you when they leave this time, I mean, there should not be a repeat of last week, right?” Tim’s eyes seemed to bore into her body as she stood up, reaching behind her to rub her hands into Terrence’s cum.

“I could shower first,” Tia said, knowing the night was going to be long and likely messy.

“Up to you. Don’t expect to stay clean very long. You got me all wound up with no place to go” Tim answered, teasing a little as he grabbed himself before heading down the hall.

Tia went and stood in front of her mirrored closet door, turning to look at Terrence’s spray on her backside. Rubbing it into her skin for a minute, savoring the slick feel of the gel-like substance beneath her fingers, Tia finally decided she might as well start the night nice and clean. Moments later she was lost in the pleasure of her shower.

Tia was startled out of her reverie. Her mind had gone wandering while she stood in the warm spray. The sound of her brother’s voice ringing over the noise of her shower brought her back to the now. “Hey. They are gone. Dad has to stop by the office or something so they left already!’

Tia hollered back over the rush of water, “OK. I’m about done”. She finished up quickly and as she opened the fogged over shower door it surprised her to see Thomas waiting for her, leaned up against the countertop

“Oh! I thought you’d be waiting with the others. “ She said, pausing with the door partially open.

“Whatevs.” Thomas said, smirking a little in that cocky way he had. “I always wanted to watch you shower ever since, well, ever since you got older. And I just realized, why not? I could!”

“Yeah. I guess. I don’t mind. Just surprised me a little.”

Tia opened the shower door fully and grabbed a towel, drying while Thomas watched her. It was a little awkward being watched doing something so long in private, but it was ok. After all that had happened over the last few weeks, it was not as if he wasn’t already familiar with every inch of her body

Thomas spoke up as she dried herself off. “Hmm. That towel is perfect for the strip search start of the evening, so no need to put on anything else.”

“Oh. OK, Sure.” Tia had been debating about just going downstairs naked like her mother had caught her doing last week, but she remembered how much they seemed to enjoy the unveiling each time, so she had no real objection. Bending over to let her hair hang down, toweling it a bit before wrapping it in a smaller bath towel, she stood back up and noticed Thomas adjusting himself. She flushed slightly realizing the view she had just given him, and her earlier arousal, sated somewhat by Terrence’s digital attack, came rushing back. Her eagerness to get started returned as the last of her shower induced lethargy left her. Wrapping the damp towel around her body, she tucked it in and nodded at Thomas, waiting for him to lead the way downstairs.


Tia walked into the family room and was surprised to see that they had cleared the room a little. They had not put out a chair or the bench for their games, and in fact had removed two end tables and cleared the center of the room, leaving the two couches and the recliner forming the sides of an open rectangle. As she entered, she heard Thomas tell her to stand and wait where she was, and she watched Tim get up from the couch, a piece of black clothing or fabric in his hand.

“Time for a new game,” Thomas said as Tim moved behind her. “Our version of Blind man’s bluff’. She felt some cloth being placed across her eyes, and could feel it being tugged and tightened as Tim tied it behind her head, the small towel on her head sliding around a bit as they worked. “Rather than anyone else becoming it. You will be ‘it’ until you have caught each of us.”

“Yeah, but it’s not just catching us.” Terrence piped up from a different spot in the room.

“Correct. Each time one of us is caught, you get thirty seconds to use your hands on us. The game ends when one of us loses control and, you know, cums. Like you did with Tim last week. And did with Terrence earlier. We decided it was only fair for us all to get a chance at being next.”

Tia felt a surge of naughty energy flow through her as she thought about what was going to happen. She had no illusions about where this evening was likely going to end up, it was just now that it was starting. Tia felt a rush of something warm and energizing make her heart pound and her body tingle. She was effectively blind, though she thought she could detect a minor difference in the darkness’s intensity when she faced one direction in particular. But it was very subtle, and not likely to help much.

“Don’t worry, we will keep you from going too far and hurting yourself, and we moved all the sharp corners out of the way.” Tim’s voice sounded different, though she was not sure if it was simply because she was blind. Everything seemed to sound sharper or something.

“So, every round, just stand and turn or spin for like a count of 2 one thousand - enough to get turned around, but not enough to get really dizzy. And you go as fast or as slow as you want, so it really is kinda random.” Thomas’s voice was behind her, as she turned to blindly face him as he explained the rules of their new game.

“Ok, um, now?” she asked, rubbing the top of one bare foot with the other as she stood there wrapped in a towel for her body and another for her damp hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.