Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 13: Anticipation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Anticipation - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After the marking session, which is what Tia had taken to calling that first night they had spurted onto her skin, things had been decidedly different around her house. There was an excitement/urgency in the air, like they had released an animal into their midst. Whenever Tia and the boys were alone, either upstairs, or in the public areas of the house, there was unspoken eagerness to continue their games. They all knew, or at least Tia assumed they knew, that they had to be circumspect even though she thought about it often. Over the first couple of days ‘post marking’ she had gotten used to the subtle way they each looked at her differently, and she was not surprised when one or the other would stop by her room when she was doing her homework and silently demand an examination - to see whether she was wet, She always seemed to be wet.

She had worn little more than her sleep shirt at home all weekend, and less than that for the bulk of the time at Katie’s. If it was not for school every day during the week, she knew she would have stayed naked or barely dressed all week long. She was getting to where she loved to be naked and to have the ability to tease her brothers or touch herself. As it was, as soon as she got home, she quickly stripped to her skin while in her room, sometimes wearing just a sleep shirt for dinner and movie time. Although, after that first night showing up at dinner in her skin, she made a point of going down to dinner naked at least every two or three days. Watching a movie, wrapped only in a comfortable blanket, quickly became an accepted way for her to behave, though she could see the questions flying in her parent’s frequent looks of concern. In the mornings, she put off putting anything on at all until after her shower, the nude stroll between her bedroom and the shower providing a private surge of excitement to start her day. An undercurrent of sexual interest and arousal seemed to follow her wherever she went and by the time Thursday came around, she was eagerly looking forward to the weekend and some extended game time with her brothers - free from the chance of parental discovery.

“Bet you can’t wait for tomorrow night, hmm?”

Tia turned from her laptop, catching Tim stepping through her open door. Figuring he had come by for another quick inspection, she rotated in her chair, glancing at the doorway before parting her knees slightly and giving him an unobstructed look at her naked body.

“Yeah, um, you could say that,” Tia admitted, her eyes drawing down her brother’s body, imagining not only him, but the other two as well, marking her again. It remained one of the hottest things she had ever imagined, and her nightly private sessions had her replaying the feel of their cum hitting her skin over and over and over.

Tim nodded towards her closet, the place where she usually moved so that whomever was doing the inspecting had a little more time, a little more warning before getting discovered. They had not yet been interrupted, and she was still not sure what she’d tell her mother if she saw Tia coming out of her closet naked with any of her brothers. She wondered if it would be best if they just tried to stay hidden. As she got up and moved to the side of the room with her closet, she decided to bring it up later, as right now, she was more interested in secretly playing one of their little naughty games.

Tia stepped back into her closet a little as Tim moved to block the doorway, standing close, but not so close he could not see her. His eyes looked both playful and intense and when he ran a hand down her arm, tracing it down to her wrist before sliding onto her hip, she felt delicious lines of goosebumps race down her body.

“You are so damned hot looking” Tim mused, his hand moving across her front, sliding up to cup and tease her right breast before sliding down to press lightly against her clit - not moving lower, not sliding through her dampness, just barely pressing down on her hidden bundle of nerves.

Tia shivered, her feet shifting a little as she silently gave him more room to touch her, her legs parting slightly, her easy acquiescence as arousing to her as his touch. She loved this feeling. She didn’t even need the ropes or anything. Simply standing still and giving one or the others of her brothers carte blanche to touch her wherever they wanted made her almost dizzy with desire. By the time Tim slid a finger through her slit, she was as wet as ever, and her knees buckled slightly as she moaned in response.

“Oh god, that’s, mmmm,” she breathed, closing her eyes as she felt him slide a finger inside of her, moving slowly in and out as her wetness coated his finger easily.

He stopped moving his finger, pulling out of her, and she opened her eyes to see him stepping back a little. His hands went to his belt and opened it up.

“But...” she said, looking out into her room past him, nervous that anyone could come by.

“Shhhhh,” he said, moving into her closet and pushing a stretch of her hanging clothes out of the way. He turned to face her directly again, parting the ends of his belt and undoing the snap of his jeans.

Tia glanced outside of her closet again before biting her lip in excitement, watching him open his pants. She reached up to hold herself, her nipple hard against her palm as he paused with the flaps of his jeans parted.

“Hmm, I don’t think it’s fair that I do all the work. Your turn” he said, then dropped his hands to his sides, his erection obvious, but still covered inside of his jeans and underwear.

Tia looked up at his face, startled at the sudden change. She had already been picturing him quickly taking out his cock and cumming on her while they hid in the closet. The danger of getting caught, the need to be quick and quiet had already gotten her quite aroused and eager. And now he had just stopped the entire process.

“I ... Tim?” she said, almost whining, wanting him to just do it like they had done last Friday.

“Hey, go ahead, I’m not stopping you,” he said, teasing. At least she thought he was teasing. There was a certain cockiness about him, a certain sureness that she found oddly compelling.

Looking at him again, silently hoping he’d relent and pull it out himself, she felt an overpowering urge to just do what he wanted. She knew she wanted to, deep down, why fight it? Why not just do whatever he wanted? That was part of her need, right? Knowing she was crossing yet another line that would be impossible to ignore later, she reached out and pulled on the open flap of his jeans, pushing the fabric back and exposing his underwear. She could see his hardness still tucked down and to the side, and she looked up at her brother’s face again before reaching up with her other hand and pulling the waistband of his briefs away from his stomach.

Tia was feeling almost dizzy as she slid her hand into his underwear, feeling the soft curls of his pubic hair as she pressed lower, stopping when she felt the hard base of his shaft. She could see his prick straining to get free, pushing out against his jeans strongly. The base of his shaft stretched down, and she was sure it had to sort of hurt. She pushed her hand down further, feeling his staff trapped inside of his jeans, and she felt a rush of wetness as she touched a prick for the first time. This was so intense, so hot and naughty. She felt a little out of control with her desire to stroke him in the open. She pulled her hand out and reached for the waist of his jeans, his hands coming down to help her push them off of his hips. As they slid to his knees, she could see his erection pulsing against the fabric of his underwear, and she quickly pulled them away from his body again and grabbed his prick, holding its throbbing heat as she marveled at what she was doing.

Tim groaned at her touch, and she looked up to see him watching her, his eyes intent and his face flushed. She slowly stroked his flesh, pulling his underwear down and off of her stroking hand with her free hand, stopping a moment to help get the fabric clear of his cock.

Cock.

She was holding his cock. Stroking it now. Feeling it throb in her hand. It was so warm. So hard. And soft. The skin was so soft. She watched it pulse in her hand as she stroked it, and Tim’s groans of pleasure encouraged her to continue. Faster she moved her hand, getting into a rhythm, trying to match what she had seen her brothers do to themselves the other night.

“Oh god. But ... not like that. I want to, on your chest...”

Tia stopped for only a second, slowing her strokes as she understood what he was saying. Moving some shoes out of the way, she knelt down, pointing his angry red prick at her chest as she kept stroking.

“Here?” she asked, panting as she felt him twitch and move in her hand.

“Oh, god, um ... yeah,” he said, his own breath sounding like it was right in her ears as the intensity of their stolen moment in her closet made the world outside seem to slip away.

Faster, she moved her hand now, her eyes watching the tip of his prick as it seemed to swell. Tim seemed to get all tense, the muscles in his thighs clenching as he let out a long low groan that started soft but continued to grow in intensity as his white sperm shot out from the end of his throbbing prick. Over and over he spewed his seed onto her as she kept him pointed at her chest. Warm drops of cum splattered onto her upper chest, and some onto her bare breasts as she slowed down, her hand moving slower and slower as he finished his orgasm.

Tia held his oozing prick in her hand, looking at it, squeezing it lightly as the last drips fell onto her hand. She rubbed his cum into her skin with her free hand, moving towards him to rub the damp head of his prick against her upper chest, wiping it clean. As she sat back on her heels, rubbing all of his stuff into her stomach, breasts and chest, she watched him watching her and felt an odd feeling, as if she was not really herself. It was like she was someone else and she was watching herself act like this. Act like the woman in those stories.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.