Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 12: Katie Has Questions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Katie Has Questions - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tia noticed about 10 missed messages from Katie when she finally unlocked her phone on Saturday morning.

“U there?”

“Mmm, bet someone having fun”

“T T is being naughty.”

“U better call me”

Quickly typing out an apology and a good morning, she paraded down the hall to the bathroom and spent a rather normal morning getting clean and presentable. Last night had been more than a little intense, she thought to herself as she dried off. Glancing at the door, she realized she had not bothered to close it when she came in. She was getting a bit more casual about all of this; she thought to herself as she finished drying off. Back in her room, trying to decide if she wanted anything other than her long pooh shirt, she saw more messages from Katie.

‘God, ur such a tease, spill!”

“Hey, I know. Come over, tell ur mom we going to the mall”

She quickly replied that shopping sounded fun.

“We’re not shopping doofus, mom’s gone. We can have a nice ‘discussion’

Tia blushed a little, reading that, and was about to hit send on her reply when she saw another message that confirmed exactly what Katie was thinking.

“T T”


The day was warm, but not too hot, and the quick walk over to Katie’s house took no time at all. Katie was clearly watching and waiting for her, as she had not even gotten to the door, nor rang the bell before the front door opened and Katie waved her inside.

“Oh god, I’m so glad you could get away. I couldn’t wait any longer. We coulda had a sleepover but then it would still be hours before you got here!”

Tia shook her head at Katie’s exuberance and followed her into the house and turned to go up to Katie’s room.

“Wait. Please. I,” Katie said, pausing, her face looking a little flushed and uncertain.

“Hmmm?”

“I wondered if you wanted to, you know, be Tee-Tee for me.”

Tia looked at her friend, blushing a little as her mind went back to the last time she had spent the night.

She must have taken too long to answer, she thought, as Katie quickly interrupted her train of thought. ‘No, sorry, never mind. I shouldn’t have asked, it’s too weird. Too weird. Sorry, really!”

‘No, um, it’s ok, I was just, um, thinking I guess.”

“So you will? Really? I don’t want you to think you have to or anything.”

“No, um, sure, I mean ... you kinda know already.”

“Oh yeah, but I wasn’t sure, but I really want to, you know, have my Tee-Tee over.

“It’s ok, I don’t mind. Really. I had fun before.”

“No kidding, no kidding.”

The whole time they had been standing in the entryway, Katie had been clasping and unclasping her hands,

“Well, you are going to tell me everything that happened last night, of course, but first you have to be ready, hmm? This is not how Tee-Tee should be dressed, right?”

Katie stepped in front of Tia and grabbed her hands when Tia reached for her shirt.

“No. I know how much my eager little Tee-Tee likes to have her clothes taken off. They did that last night, didn’t they? Or did you just strip like the eager little thing you are now?” Katie reached for the hem of Tia’s shirt and lifted it upward, exposing her midriff.

“Yes, um, in my room before my folks even left. Terrence always likes to.”

“So you folks were still home and you let them take off your clothes and ‘search’ you?” Katie said, pulling Tia’s shirt higher, pulling it above her bra, and pausing to run her fingers over Tia’s breast in time with the ‘search’ comment.

Tia shuddered, the soft touch of her shirt moving and Katie’s teasing touch sending tendrils of goosebumps down her spine. “Yes,” she admitted.

“So naughty. What if you got caught? Maybe you like to be risky? Hmm?” Katie said, continuing to lift Tia’s soft tee, urging Tia to lift her arms. As the shirt rose past her shoulders, Katie stopped.

“Hmm, cross your arms over your head, or put your hands there, whatever is comfy. This will keep you in place a little.” Katie said, tugging the shirt until it was holding the outside of Tia’s arms tight against her head. Tia could still move, of course. The shirt was not that tight, but it encouraged her to just hold on to her head and stay bound by her shirt.

“Oh god, that looks so good. I bet it feels good too, hmm?” Katie said, once again teasing, her fingers sliding up and down Tia’s sides, sliding across her stretched taut bosom, teasing at her nipples hiding beneath the fabric of her bra.

Tia moved a little from side to side, humming a little, or moaning. It was hard to differentiate. She just knew this felt deliciously naughty and wrong. It was the middle of the morning, standing in the entryway of Katie’s house, letting her friend take her clothes off.

“I bet they touched you here. And here. And here,’ Katie said, moving her hands over each of Tia’s bound breasts before sliding one hand down her stomach.

Tia nodded, her cheeks warm as Katie’s touches and questions slowly became more intimate. Her arms were tiring a little, so she rested them more completely against her head. “So, did it make you all excited? When Terrence took your clothes off? When he pulled your shorts down and exposed your wet little slit?” Katie’s hands had gone to the button of her shorts, undoing it and quickly peeling the two sides apart. As Tia stood, arms still raised, she felt her shorts and panties being slid down in one simple motion, stopping at her knees.

“Move your feet apart, hold them up, don’t let your shorts fall. Hmm, you can do that, can’t you Tee-Tee, stand there and keep your panties from falling? Even though you are being searched? Your brothers searched you a lot, didn’t they?”

Tia nodded as she moaned, squirming a little as she moved her feet and kept her knees apart, pulling on the fabric of her shorts, keeping them from falling, keeping herself open a bit and exposed while Katie ‘searched’. She kept her arms crossed over her head and she could feel her nipples pressing hard against the fabric of her bra, throbbing after Katie’s previously teasing touch.

Katie turned her so Tia faced the kitchen down the short hallway, the stairs up to bedrooms just off to Tia’s right. “Don’t move. I want to check something,” Katie said, stepping away and leaving Tia to stand there mostly undressed, her knees effectively trapped by her request to keep her shorts from falling. She heard Katie walking away, and before she could think about it much, she heard the front door opening and Katie’s voice calling. “Don’t you dare move. I’m just checking to see if we got any mail.”

She could hear the increasingly faint sounds of Katie’s sandals as her friend left her standing in the wide entry hall of the house. Her back was to the door, but she could imagine the sight. Katie left the front door open while she went to the curb, Tia’s bare bottom visible to anyone who passed by and looked in the door. Tia shuffled her feet nervously, moving them back into place when she felt her shorts slip a little bit. Arms stretching, she reached for the fabric of her shirt, toying with it, a part of her wanting to just pull it back down and hobble out of sight towards the stairs. But she didn’t. She stood there, knowing her bottom was pointing towards an open door, and waited.

And waited.

Finally, she could hear Katie’s steps coming back (at least they sounded like the same sandaled feet) and she breathed a little easier, knowing that the door would be closed again soon. She swore she could almost feel eyes on her bare bottom, and she knew she was reacting with both fear and arousal to the latest exposure game Katie seemed to enjoy so much. Whether it was opening the bedroom door while Tia was bound naked to the bed, or making her stand in the entryway, it was clear that Katie enjoyed a different sort of game. Tia did not mind so much. It was all tied together in her mind. She might not have chosen a game like this, but she would not give in and quit, either. She heard the door close and the sound of what she thought was Katie kicking off her sandals. Unable to stand the suspense any longer she called out “Katie?”

Katie said nothing for a long moment before suddenly coming up and running a finger up and down Tia’s slit. “Yes? Did you want anything? Or did you think it was someone else? Hmm, maybe you liked that. Or did you just want me to search you like the boys did, hmm? You are wet enough. Just like last time. You get so wet, I swear!” Katie’s face was tilted up to look at Tia’s, their slight difference in height just enough to make Tia’s eyes two or three inches higher than Katie’s.

Tia looked back at her friend and shuddered, the intimate touch making her weak in the knees as she tried to keep standing. She knew she was wet, she had felt it while she stood there exposing her bottom to the front door. And it was clear that Katie was not going to shy away from anything they had done the last time Tia had spent the night. Her fingers on her sex were making her legs wobble as waves of heat rushed out from her center.

Tia twisted a little, her arms continuing to tire as she reacted to Katie’s touch. She was not pulling away, not really, it was just a little intense, and she felt herself pressing back against Katie’s arm and hand almost as soon as she had pulled away.

“Hmm, you must be getting tired. Let’s get these off, and then we can go to my room. At least you can lie down there while you learn to behave like a good little slut for me. Hmm, Tee-Tee?” Katie teased, her hand cupping Tia’s sex boldly, grabbing her firmly before she reached up and pulled Tia’s shirt the rest of the way off of her arms.

“Hmmmmm,” Tia sighed happily as her arms could finally lower.

“You can let your shorts drop now,” Katie said, moving around behind Tia and quickly undoing Tia’s bra. Moving back around front, Tia stood still as Katie pulled her bra from her frame, and then dropped to pick up Tia’s shirt, shorts, and underwear, putting them all into a tidy ball of clothing.

“There we go. Nice and naked. Just like you like it, right?”

“Yes. Katie.”

“Mmm, you got that right. C’mon. I got some better tie-ups for you this time.”

Tia followed Katie up the stairs, her mind idly wondering what her friend had in mind. Padding naked up the stairs and down the hall in a house that wasn’t hers sure added a certain something to everything, she thought, coming to a stop inside of Katie’s room when she saw the ropes neatly laid out on Katie’s bed. There seemed to be at least three of them, if not more, and Katie had already pulled the covers down and left just one pillow against the headboard and a sheet covering the bed.

“See! All ready for you, aren’t I nice? Hurry, get up there, lay like before so we can do the arms above your head thing again. Unless you want the whole spread eagle thing? I will if you want, but I sorta liked your hands together, raised above your head.”

Tia was momentarily stunned into immobility, the entire scene in Katie’s room clarifying that her friend had spent a lot of time thinking about this. Probably as much as Tia had spent reading and making her own plans for her brothers. Last weekend’s sleepover had obviously triggered an eagerness in her little blonde friend, she thought as she got up on the bed. She watched Katie gather the various pieces of soft rope and put a couple on the dresser before she scooted her bottom into position, moving the pillow out of the way above her head as she stretched her arms up and waited. This differed from how the game was with her brothers. It sort of required more willingness on her part - kind of like they had done last night, she thought abstractedly as Katie bound her hands to the headboard.

“I know you don’t care whether you are tied up or not before you get searched, but there’s just something about you not being able to stop me that just makes me so, I dunno, so something’ Katie said, tugging on the bindings around Tia’s wrists before moving down to the foot of the bed. “Look at you though,” she said as she grabbed one of Tia’s ankles. “I can see from here that you are already wet and we’ve hardly done a thing!”

Tia wriggled a bit on the bed as Katie tied her ankle to the bedpost. She knew she was turned on. She had been standing exposed for the last few minutes, feeling her arousal building. And even though she was not exactly sure what Katie was going to do, she hoped and prayed it would include Tia cumming at least once, and that made her even more aroused. So the fact that she was wet, and her lips were likely swollen and enlarged, did not surprise her.

“I ... know ... it’s just ... so...” she said, moaning a little as Katie tied her other foot to the bed, soon making it so that Tia could do nothing but pull on the bindings holding her wrists or ankles.

“Sooooo?” Katie repeated, patting Tia’s bound ankle and moving up to sit on the bed next to her bound victim.

“You know. Sexy. Naughty.”

“Hmm, yes, I know. It’s clear you can’t stop thinking about it. Even after all the fun you no doubt had last night, hmm? So you said they stripped you while you were still in your room and your parents were downstairs. Was that all? Or did they touch you? Like this?” Katie’s voice was low and teasing, but her hand was confident. Tia watched as Katie ran her hand up from her bare waist to her right breast, gasping as Katie clasped it firmly in her hand and rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

“Yess...” Tia hissed, writhing a little on the bed as the pleasure radiated out from her hard nipple. She lay there, feeling herself getting more and more worked up while Katie toyed with first one nipple, and then the other, her soft hands gliding over Tia’s taut skin.

“God, look at you. I’m a little envious to be honest, though you’d never catch me letting my brothers touch me all over. Especially down here. You love this the most, don’t you? I can feel it, such a naughty Tee-Tee.”

Katie’s hand had slid down to slide across Tia’s wetness, and as she continued to tease Tia, her fingers traced Tia’s wet labia, parting her lips and sliding through the slickness that became more and more exposed.

“Katie!” Tia gasped, pressing up against her friend’s hand as the teasing touches became more and more intimate, more and more pleasurable.

“Shh Tee-Tee, just enjoy it. You know you want to. You love it when your brothers touch your little cunt. Is it always this wet? I bet it is. Walking around school you probably wish someone would just take you into the bathroom and make you cum like this, don’t you?”

Tia had not thought about anything like that, though the way Katie was touching and teasing her made her aroused mind more than amenable.

‘Yes. Yes. All the time,” she exaggerated, her arousal growing as she gave in to her increasingly perverted needs.

“I knew it. Such a little slut you are Tee-Tee. Cum for me, right now, I want to hear you cum while you lay there all tied up. Fuck my hand, you eager little slut. Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!”

Over and over, Katie encouraged Tia, her fingers sliding in and out of Tia’s wet cunt with increasing speed. Her words drove Tia crazy with desire, and she was soon eagerly pushing up against Katie’s hand, working herself hard to cum as she was being told to do. With a loud cry, she felt herself cresting, her arms and legs pulling against her bindings as she pressed against Katie’s hand, her sex flooding with her release.

“Oh, fuck!” she cried, lewdly moaning as she came.

“Damn, look at you. You’d think you’d never had someone play with you before. Not that I have, of course, I’m not a slut, but it’s clear you are, hmm Tee-Tee? Are you my good little slut? Yes? Yes?”

Tia moaned as she came down, shaking her head no twice before agreeing and saying “Yes Yes. I am.” Katie’s hand moved out from between her legs and wiped the wetness off of her fingers across Tia’s bare stomach before coating one of Tia’s nipples.

“Messy, messy, messy,” Katie teased as she sat back and stroked Tia’s chest from neck to belly button and back again.

Katie reached down and thumbed Tia’s clit, making her jump.

“Sensitive still, hmm? Maybe I should stop. Maybe I should leave your little cunt alone?”

Tia moaned, unable to request or deny anything. The intensity of the touch against her so soon after she came was overpowering. She could not get away, and she pulled hard against her bindings, trying to turn, trying to hide her wide open sex from her friend. Every time she paused, she felt Katie’s thumb against her engorged clit, and she would moan and pull away all over again. After about the fourth torturous touch, a deep heat formed inside of her, and she felt both numb all around her clit and increasingly aroused with every rude touch. She began to moan and cry out in pleasure as Katie continued to press against her throbbing clit at irregular intervals, pressing hard enough to make her feel it through the numbness until once again she was lewdly spreading herself as best she could in her bindings, begging to be touched some more.

“Now that you are begging to be touched again like a good Tee-Tee slut, tell me what else happened. I assume they got you naked and tied you up before making you cum like this, right?”

Tia moaned, her need obvious as she moved ineffectually on the bed, trying to find some stimulation.

“Um. Yeah, not at first. They made me ask for it.”

“Oh, great minds. They must know you are a slut. Did you tell them you are a slut? No? You should. In fact ... I think that’s going to be one of my rules. Hmm? The boys get rules, so do I.:

Katie returned her hand and played with Tia’s clit a couple of times until Tia was once again eagerly pressing up for more stimulation. She paused, leaving Tia on edge.

“Hmmm, not yet, not until you agree. Are you going to obey me, my little slut? Are you going to play my games too and do what Katie says, hmm?” Again Katie thumbed Tia’s clit once, then twice, before stopping and waiting for Tia to answer.

Aroused as much as ever, Tia nodded eagerly, wanting Katie to touch her some more, wanting to feel herself cum again. She pulled against her bonds and turned from side to side as much as she could as she tried to get her thighs close enough together to give herself some stimulation.

“I can’t hear you!” Katie said, thumbing Tia’s clit again, hard, before stopping and waiting.

“Yes, YES!” Tia moaned, her whole mind and body becoming obsessed with getting off again.

“Tell me more. Tell me all the details. Only then can you cum, you little slut. “ Katie pulled her hand away and put both of them on Tia’s thighs, stroking and pressing towards her pussy but not touching her intimately.

“God, um, they made me ask for it. They found out I had been leaving my journal for them on purpose, so I had to admit it was all me. And ask for it.”

“Ask for what”

“Ask for them to touch me and stuff. And to use the words. Touch my pussy ... oh god ... oh god...”

Tia was getting close, and she bucked wildly on the bed, feeling the wave getting close but was once again left gasping and wanting as Katie pulled away until she calmed down.

“You are a little tart, aren’t you? Asking your brothers to touch your pussy. No game. No search. Just “Oh, touch me please Tim. Touch my pussy, Thomas. Make me cum, Terrence!” Katie touched Tina’s wet center again, and as her teasing perverted words got nastier and nastier, Tia again rode close to her crest, crying out to cum.

“Beg me.”

“What?”

“Beg me to make you cum. I am tired of doing all the work here! Maybe I should just stop!”

“No, god no. Please ... do it. Make me cum, fuck it’s so good. I wanna cum. I wanna cum so bad.”

“Hmm, I dunno.”

“Please ... I’ll do ... anything. Anything!”

“So what, you already will. You are my little Tee-Tee, my eager little slut. I think you should wait. Yes. Wait”

“Oh god. Fuck ... I can’t stand it.”

Katie sat back a little, then got up on her hands and knees and crawled over Tia’s leg until she was sitting between Tia’s spread open legs, just like she had during their sleepover.

“So you begged them to make you cum, just like now? Was that it? How many times did they make you cum?”

“I dunno, but, um ... there was more.”

“More? Oh ... goodie. Tell me! Tell me!” Katie ran her hands from Tia’s knees to her inner thigh and back again.

“Oh god, can’t you? Please?”

Katie just shook her head, waiting.

“Oh fine, um, I saw them. I saw their pricks.”

“No way! God, you are even worse than I thought. You pulled out their cocks and played with them?”

“No ... no ... They just ... um ... masturbated on me.”

“What? Did they jack off on you? Like, come on you?”

“Yes ... yes...”

‘Ewwwww, gross! What is wrong with you!?”

“t. It was in a story. I thought ... I dunno...”

“No, no, it’s ok, sorry, you just surprised me. I did not know you were that nasty. Did you watch them jack off? Like you could see them up close?

“Yeah...”

“All of them?”

“Um, yeah. Not all at once, well, not the first time.”

“Fuck ... you did it more than once? I swear Tee-Tee, you got to learn to tell me all of this.”

“S-sorrry”

“So they just jacked off for you? On to you? Like this or something?” Katie asked, getting up and moving up to straddle Tia’s waist. She still had her shorts and top on, but she made jerking motions with her hand as if she had a penis like Tia’s brothers.

“Sorta, ya. I was sitting the first time, but, um, later they tied me to the bench and it was like that I guess.”

“Oh, so you were lying there all tied up while they jacked off on you?”

“Yeah, um, they untied one hand and had me masturbate while they did it that time though.”

“Really? You just masturbated for them while they stood over you and jacked off?”

“Yeah, Terrence was not believing I wanted them to do it.”

“No way, can’t they all see how much of a slut you are now? God ... Look at you. I bet if I untied you, you’d masturbate right now, wouldn’t you?

“Yes ... god, I want to cum so bad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.