Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 11: Escalation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Escalation - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Oh god, I never came so hard as I did that last time, you know that, right? I mean I can’t lie here, not to my other true self, my journal. Who knew it would feel that good. I can’t stop thinking about it.

I was so upset there were not more of Ms. Sparrow’s stories, I am sure they would be as good as the others, but I did find one that was sort of close, though I don’t know if I dare write it down here. You see, I know the boys found my journal. They know all my secrets now (at least the ones I write down). It was my idea from the start. I left a page out where Tim could find it. I wanted them to know how I wanted to play the game. I wanted to feel what Ms. Sparrow felt in that last chapter. I wanted all of it. And now they are going to know that. Unless I rip this page up. But I won’t. You know I won’t.

‘The Marking of Jen’

There, I said it. The other story. The naughtier one. God, I hope I don’t regret it.

Tia closed the cover of her purple paged journal and felt her heart pounding. She had done it. Just like Tim had insisted. Now she just had to wait and see what happened when her parents went out again in a couple of hours.

She had begun to get used to not wearing anything while upstairs in their house over the last week, although the first time her dad had seen her she could tell he was embarrassed. She had been heading for her morning shower and saw him heading down the hall towards all the boys’ rooms when he stopped, letting her go into the bathroom before getting too close to her. She knew her mother had spoken to him about her new behavior, but it was still weird the first time he saw her. Her brothers continued to behave around her, no games, no teasing, wanting to prove to their parents that this was normal, not some sort of naughty game. She thought it was working, though she missed the occasional touches, the sneaky grabs of her bottom. She had gotten more illicit touches when she was dressed than she did now. But Tim swore it was all going to plan, and so she went along with things. It was still fun to be naked and exposed in front of her brothers even if they did not dare touch her. They had made up for it last Friday, and she was sure they would again this time. Only more so. She still could not believe she had named that new story in her last entry. They would read her journal, and then that story, and know even more about what she was wanting. Things were going to change now unless she chickened out, and she only had a few moments to change her mind. Once she left her room to ostensibly go to the bathroom, she knew that they would be in to grab her journal, one of them was always watching her movements when Tim was pushing them to get another peek at her writing. Ever since yesterday, she knew this had been coming.


After school the previous day, Tim had come and summoned her to his and Terrence’s room. Curious, she had followed, wondering if something was going to change again. She had surprised them all the previous night.

‘I still can’t believe you came down to dinner naked!” Tim said, shutting his door and turning her around so her back was against it.

“I know, I ... well, everyone knew about it after all this time so I thought, why just upstairs?”

“Yeah, I thought Thomas was going to blow it, saying those things, but things settled down ok, right?”

“Yeah, I mean Mom talked to me later, you knew that, and she mostly just wanted to make sure I was not being put up to this or anything. I don’t know that she suspects anything, I think, well, I think she’s just worried. Worried that I might be an exhibitionist and not be careful about it. It was kinda weird she understood that. I mean, I’m not sure I do. She did say I should give dad some more time to get used to the idea.”

“Worried? You mean worried that someone might like it when their brother does this?” Tim teased, standing closer and slowly running his hand up the outside of her leg, across her hip, and teasing at the top of her slit.

“Yes...” she replied, wondering what had changed.

“I think they are starting to trust you being naked a little, so I know how much you’ve missed this” he continued, his fingers now sliding down between her thighs, bolding cupping her sex as his middle finger probed her wetness.

Tia stood, braced against the door, her heart pounding as the electric tingles surged through her body. She was always wet lately, it seemed, her mind continually going to that place that made her feel as if she might dare anything. Pressed against the door, she did not protest, far from it. She moaned in pleasure as he touched her, and she willingly parted her legs, granting him easier access to touch her however he wanted.

“Bet you can’t wait for them to go out again tomorrow. You can be tied up, naked, cumming like a horny little slut. Hmm? You are, aren’t you? Horny. A horny eager slut?”

“Oh, god ... mmmmm” she moaned, feeling herself getting very close to cumming, that quick. Just a minute or two and she was ready to pop.

“Look what you do to us, hmm?: he said, pulling back and showing the bulge in his pants. “You want to see, don’t you? I bet you can’t wait to see “ he teased, taking her hand and placing it atop his jeans.

Tia pulled her hand away, shocked, though she stared at his obvious erection while he played with her slick opening.

“I think sometime soon we will have to have you do the searching, who knows what might come up if you do” he teased, rubbing his thumb across her clit as she began to succumb to the pleasure.

“Plus, I think we need a new journal entry that explains just how much of all this was your idea, or I will have to tell Thomas you’ve been pulling the strings this whole time. Except for me of course. Wonder what they’d do if they thought you had been lying and stuff.”

Tia shook her head, her arousal making her decision making suspect, but she protested. “No. No, I’ll write something.”

“Better make it good, you know you want more than just being tied up and teased.”

“I. Will,” Tia answered, gasping, bucking against his hand as his teasing escalated and he drove her to cum against his hand. As she calmed down, she saw him step back, and lift his damp fingers to his nose, sniffing them before tasting the wetness coating his fingertips. The whole time he just looked at her, steadily. With an odd intensity. When he dropped his hand, he did not hide his need to adjust himself, sliding his hand boldly inside of his pants and pulling his erection vertical, making it somewhat less obvious as he pulled her away from the door.

“Don’t forget now” he said, opening her door and looking out carefully before pulling it the rest of the way open and leaving her to return to her room. Tia had a pretty good idea of what he was going to do. She knew what she would be doing if he had not just made her quickly cum like that.


’I sure didn’t forget, now, did I?’ Tia thought to herself. She steeled her nerves before heading to the bathroom. It was done now, in any event. And if they read that story, they would no doubt believe she wanted all of what happened to Jen to happen to her. And maybe she did. She knew she had enjoyed reading it, and her self-stimulated orgasm she gave herself while reading was as good as any she had those nights tied to the bench. She took her time in the bathroom, wanting to make sure the boys had enough time to ‘sneak’ a look at her journal, eventually deciding a quick shower would not be that unusual. By the time she was finished and walking back to her room wrapped in a couple of towels, she figured almost an hour had passed. She glanced at her journal and noticed it was not where she left it, and she knew that the truth was now out. It remained to be seen what the trio did with that information once their parents went out in about an hour.


Tia turned from closing and locking the door after giving her mother a goodbye kiss on her freshly made-up face. She had come down wearing her sleepshirt (and nothing else) and she had caught her mother simply shaking her head and smiling slightly. Deciding to hang around and try to ensure there was no parental concern, she had listened dutifully to her parent’s reminders to behave and to listen to Thomas. That last parental command had made her stomach do tiny flip flops: If they only knew what Thomas’s rules entailed, these days, they would never allow it. Rather than make her question her ongoing game with her brothers, it merely made her resolve to be even more careful when they were around. She had worked too hard to get things to where they were now, she did not want to screw it up.

She headed back towards the kitchen, stopping when she heard the boys tromping down the stairs. Momentarily confused, she saw they were all wearing a t-shirt along with what looked like pajama bottoms. She did not even know Tim and Thomas still had pj’s, she thought, fairly certain she had heard them talking about just sleeping in their undies one time while teasing Terrence. Bemused, she was left wondering what this had to do with what she had written in her journal.

Thomas saw her standing awkwardly in the entryway near the bottom of the stairs and waved her to follow. “Come on. It’s not like it’s a secret you want to play now, is it?”

With that being said, she followed her brothers into the other room, standing nervously in front of the couch as Terrence and Thomas sat down. Tim soon returned from the kitchen with a chair, and he motioned for her to sit down, facing the three of them now crowded a bit on the couch.

“It seems as if you’ve been keeping secrets. Pretending to go along with the searches even though it was your idea all along? Is that right?”

Thomas sounded a little more confident than before, and Tia began to realize that now that they’d read her admission, along with the other story, that things were likely going to be a bit different. She was a little worried, though she was fairly certain that Tim would make sure that things did not get weird, and Terrence would never let them do anything to make her upset.

“Yes,” she said simply, sitting there on the chair and trying to calm her mind, stop herself from constantly wondering what they were going to do.

“Well, since you’ve been lying and manipulating us all along, I think, we think, it’s only fair that this time you show us what you want. All by yourself.”

Tia played with the hem of her sleepshirt as she thought about what they were asking. She needed to show them what she wanted? Like ... just lay down and ask for them to touch her pussy? Shaking her head, she tried to think of a way to not appear like a total slut, though she knew what most people would think if they knew what she was doing with her brothers, what she wanted them to do. Making up her mind, she stood up and headed out of the room.

“Hey! Where are you going? Are you upset now?”

“No. Just getting a towel”

“Why did you go get a towel?” Thomas asked as she returned, folding and placing the towel on the seat of the chair.

She looked back at her brothers, disbelief on her face. They could not be seriously questioning why she got a towel. Seeing the trace of a smirk on Thomas’s lips, and Tim’s knowing nod, she realized that they were simply trying to embarrass her, or something.

Blushing a little she explained briefly. “I get wet. And there’s a cushion:” She patted the fabric seat of the chair briefly before quickly lifting her sleep shirt and tossing it to the side. Facing her brothers, she sat down on the towel, naked and more than a little excited.

“Oh, that’s it? You just want to get naked in front of us?”

Tia shook her head from side to side, her long black hair brushing her bare shoulders lightly.

Tia put her hands behind her as if she was being tied up. Staring at her nearly mesmerized brothers, she scooted a bit forward on the seat and parted her knees. Further and further she parted them until she could feel the lips of her sex pull apart, damp and sticky with her arousal. Realizing they could see right inside of her, she stifled a moan of arousal as she pressed her knees as far apart as she could, her bottom scooting a bit forward as she did so. Tucking her ankles back underneath the chair, she reached down and stretched to grab a hold of one, the strain of pulling her ankle up pulling her hand further down behind her. She could release herself anytime by letting go of her ankles, but for the moment she was effectively forced open and exposed by her own hands.

She sat there, holding herself open and exposed, her arms to the side and back, her hands hidden below the seat of the chair holding onto her ankles. Tia watched as Thomas and Tim exchanged a look before Thomas spoke up again.

“And...?”

Tia flushed, her arousal building quickly as she sat and exposed herself. Licking her lips, wetting them, she took a moment before answering. She could see all three watching her intensely, and the simple fact of being on display, of her own volition, made the whole scene a little more intense than in the past.

“Um, “ she said, hesitating again for a second, “you can touch me.” She felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment as she said out loud what she had been doing and wanting all along. It was one thing to go along with their searches, it was another to say that she wanted them to touch her. A whole other thing for sure, she thought as she closed her eyes briefly, unable to look at them watching her anymore.

“You mean like this?” Tia opened her eyes, startled as Tim’s voice was suddenly very close. She saw he had gotten up and moved to stand next to her without her being aware of his movement. His fingers reached out and slid down over her right breast, cupping and holding it as she sat in her chair, her arms straining a little from the pull of her ankles. As his hand moved to her other breast, she could see his arousal clearly - the thin fabric of his pajamas not doing a good job at constraining his erection. She watched as it moved a little from side to side as he cupped her other breast, pinching her nipple and sending delicious tendrils of pleasure straight down to her vagina.

“Anyplace else?” Tim said, teasing, standing close to her, not hiding his arousal, his tented pajamas inches from her bare shoulder.

Tia looked at him, flushed and aroused, and nodded. She looked at the couch and saw both Thomas and Terrence watching the two of them. She could see they were also aroused, though Terrence kept a hand over his crotch as if trying to hide it. Thomas was much more blatant, he kept his legs spread, almost as if he was showing it off. Perhaps he was.

“Hmm? I couldn’t hear you” Tim teased moving enough that his erection rocked from side to side inside his pajamas.

‘Yes. My vagi--, my pussy” she said, correcting herself, wanting to use a sex word and not a clinical one. She didn’t dare use Katie’s word for it. At least not yet. She still was not sure what all was going to happen if Tim and the others found out Katie was doing something similar.

“Oh we know all about that, don’t we?” he said, continuing to tease her as his hand moved down and poised above her slit, his fingers playing with the small mass of dark curls framing her sex. Tia felt the nearness of his touch and the sensations seemed to swirl around her, shooting down her thighs, but also zeroing in on her wet center. She could feel the blood rushing into her sex simply from his touch being so near, and she felt a dull ache begin to throb in and around her clit.

Tia bit her lip, watching Tim as well as the others as his fingers slid lower, parting her damp curls and sliding over the top of her aroused clit. She moaned slightly, then gasped as his fingers continued down, sliding in between and parting her already damp lips, exposing a bit of her pinkness as she strained to hold onto her ankles. Her thighs were trembling a little from the strain, but it stretched and exposed her so completely she could feel each movement of his fingers ten times as intense as before.

Boldly playing with her damp, wet sex, Tim began to finger her steadily, his finger sliding up and down her slit, circling her clit, then sliding back down and penetrating her to tease her on the inside of her sex. Tia could feel herself getting quite wet, soaking Tim’s fingers and hand, and she pressed against him eagerly, her body straining to find that little bit of extra pleasure.

Tim stopped playing with her a moment, standing back up straight, his tented pajamas even more obvious. Tia could not stop looking at him, it was so close, so strange, and also a little scary.

“Can’t take your eyes off it, can you. You are not the only one that is enjoying this. We all are. And it’s time you admitted you not only like what I was doing, but that it makes us get boners. Thomas, Terrence, grab the ropes, we don’t want her to strain so much, though, we do appreciate your willingness.”

It was clear that all three of her brothers were enjoying her nude and open-legged position, as their pajamas all continued to show significant tenting. Where Terrence seemed to be hiding his from being so obvious, Thomas was quite the opposite. While Tim had simply stood there and placed himself at just below her eye level, Thomas did not hesitate to grab and adjust himself a couple of times as they bound her ankles to the chair leg, keeping her legs well parted so they all could see her wet sex.

Tim waited until they were done tying her ankles before beginning to play with her slit again. Then stopped for a moment, then started up again.

“Hmmm, watch how she moves, she really does want this. Needs it even!” he told the others, continuing to stop and start his movements, making Tia jerk and try to chase after his touch without any success.

Tia felt her hands bound together and tied behind the chair back, not so tight as to hurt, but tight enough that she was not going anywhere. Tim continued to lean over and play with her wet cunny, his fingers making her wetter and wetter.

“God, good thing she got a towel!” he said, pulling his hand away and holding up his damp fingers. Tia sat and stared at them, her heart pounding and her need great. When he didn’t return to touching her right away, she begged “Please?”

“Oh, please? Yes, I think so. We do want you to be happy, don’t we guys?” Tim said, and dove his fingers back inside his twin sister, probing and thrusting until she was once again gasping out her pleasure. And again he stopped before she could get her release.

Tim stepped back and she saw him look at her for a moment, smiling, before glancing at Thomas -- some sort of silent communication going on.

“I must admit I was surprised at that story you mentioned. I thought for sure it was going to involve a spanking or something. But it didn’t, did it? Not really I mean yes there was some spanking and other things. Some about Jen being tied up. Teased as well, but that was not how Jen was marked, was she??

Tia didn’t say anything, sure she knew what was coming but unable to say anything. Unable to say anything to stop this nor to encourage it. She sat there squirming as she saw Tim reach for his covered erection, boldly grasping, it molding the fabric around it and stroked it a couple of times

“No. It’s clear to us that you want something else besides just tying you up and playing with your wet pussy. Your wet cunt. It is a cunt isn’t it?” He said, reaching down and boldly holding onto her sex with his whole hand. “You want us to mark you in a much more personal way. Don’t you? Don’t you? I said!” he repeated, moving closer and holding his cloth-covered cock right in front of her

“Yes.” and then again “Yes!”. Tia said closing her eyes for a moment and blushing before starting up at her twin’s face and then slowly letting her gaze drop to his midsection

Tim didn’t move back at all, he stayed embarrassingly close to her as he stopped touching himself and grabbed the elastic waistband of his PJs. Quicker than she could think about it, he pulled his pants down to his thighs, his prick bobbing in space as he stood there. The top part of his penis, the head, was angry purple and red, and she could see it was slightly wet.

Suddenly everyone was quiet, watching her and Tim, no one saying a word. After a moment Tim reached down and grabbed himself, his fingers curling around his shaft as he stroked himself a couple of times, pointing his prick at her, then he paused again. His prick was throbbing as he held it, a bit of clear liquid seeping out of the tip. She looked up at his face again before staring at his erection, scared, but excited. She hoped he was going to do what had happened in the story, and she hoped she liked it in reality as much as she liked reading about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.