Tia's Game - Cover

Tia's Game

Copyright© 2021 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10: Another Game Night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Another Game Night - Tia had three brothers and no sisters. Normal everyday happy family. It wasn't until she read 'that' story and convinced them to return to their childhood 'tied-to-a-chair' games that things began to change between them. And when she finally told her best friend Katie, and Katie did not completely freak out, well, things got quite interesting for Tee-Tee.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Their early dinner was marked by more than a few comments about her naked body, though nothing untoward happened while they ate. Just a lot of looks, and secret glances between the three boys. They were up to something, she was sure of it, and that just made the anticipation better. She had calmed down from earlier, but her body was still primed for something more, and as she tried to imagine what they’d do after dinner, she could feel a pleasant warmth just waiting inside of her.

“Ok. Time for the games.” Thomas said as if everyone was not already on pins and needles. “Tim and I have dishes, so while we do that, you need to go get dressed for the start of your interrogation.”

Tim chimed in, explaining “Terrence decided that what he likes the most is taking your things off as he searches, and since he goes first, we figured why not. But don’t worry, you will be nice and naked the rest of the night. All night.” He and Thomas looked at each other briefly before standing up and gathering the plates.


A few minutes later, Tia walked into the main living room where they had played the last few times and noted that the bench was again placed prominently between the couches and the television, a pile of ropes curled on one end. Terrence was sitting on one couch, watching something, though he paused when she came in. She had gotten dressed as if she was going to school, down to shoes and socks, as well as a full set of underwear. She had one of her favorite boy band cotton tee shirts on, and the skinny leg jeans she thought she looked the best in. She had debated about wearing a skirt, or some sort of combination with her sleep shirt, but the more she thought about being searched and stripped, the more she wanted to be wearing something normal, something every day. Just thinking about it, looking at Terrence, she began to get all worked up again.

“They should be done in a minute or so,” Terrence said, sitting nervous and quiet as she sat down near him and tried to not overthink things. She was going to let them search every inch of her body, stripping her completely, and likely making her cum in front of them. And it was all secretly her idea. The anticipation was working its way within her, and she felt quite on edge, quite eager to get started.

She looked up to see the other two come into the room, Thomas exclaiming “Good, good, you got things ready while we did the dishes. Good job. Now we don’t have to wait!”

Her other two brothers settled into the couch directly in front of the bench and TV, and Thomas motioned at Terrence. “It’s Terrance’s turn to go first, as you know, so why don’t you guys stand up.” He paused as Tia moved to stand near the head of the bench facing the couch obliquely.

“Ms.Tia, so glad you have been so stupid as to be captured again. We know you are smuggling state secrets out to sell to the highest bidder, don’t try to deny it. Sergeant, search the prisoner. Make sure you search everywhere. That microdot could be anywhere!”

“You know and we know that we don’t need to pretend with a game like this but Terrence likes this part so we said sure.”

Tia shook her head at the mock story, though it didn’t matter much. It’s not like they had to come up with a new reason for searching, and stripping her. And judging by the ropes and bench - much more afterward. She was tingling on edge as she stood there, waiting for her little brother, and as he reached over to run his hands up and down her sides, she felt tiny goosebumps run all up and down her spine.

The others were silent but watchful as Terrence ran his hands up and down a few times before moving them onto her front and sliding upwards from her stomach, boldly sliding over her breasts and holding them for a second before continuing. He was a lot less tentative than the last time, and she was not surprised when he returned lower and lifted the hem of her tee-shirt, slowly raising it until she had to lift her arms while he worked it up and over her head.

“Oh that looks good, we should use her clothes to tie her up some time,” Tim said from his spot on the couch, and she flushed as she struggled to pull her arms free, her nipples achingly hard inside the cups of her pale blue bra. Terrence tossed her shirt onto the bench before returning his hands to her body, touching and stroking every inch of her exposed skin. He teased at her belly button, making her giggle a little before reaching up and playing with her bra, sliding a finger under the edge of each cup, over and over, moving deeper with each stroke until he was flicking each nipple in turn. Looking down, she could see he was aroused as well, and not bothering to hide it at the moment as he was otherwise occupied. She did not want him to be bothered by her gaze, so she only noticed it in passing, though she continued to look over at her other brothers, idly curious, as Terrence made her body ache while he ‘searched’.

Satisfied with her nipples, for now, Terrence reached down and began to run his hands all over her jeans-clad bottom, not shying away from rubbing across the front closure as well as firmly grasping her curved bottom. She swayed a little as he grabbed her, ‘searching’, and when he sat down on the edge of the bench and began to undo the snap to her jeans, she felt an answering rush of excitement well up from her sex. She was so aroused now, it was almost painful, and when his knuckles brushed against her panties as he worked, she could not stop herself from moaning a little, her excitement clear to everyone.

“That’s it Sergeant, search everywhere” she heard Thomas say, and glancing over she could see quite clearly that he was as excited as Terrence was. He was not even trying to hide it while he watched her and their youngest brother.

“Yes Captain, I will. I am” Terrence replied, pulling the opening of her jeans wide and reaching to the sides to work it down off of her hips. The jeans were tight, and he had to work to loosen them, every touch sending more and more tendrils of energy up and down her legs. Finally free of her hips, he pushed the jeans lower, leaving her pastel panties in place, pushing until they were stretched across her knees. With a suddenness that showed just how eager he was, she felt his hand slid between her legs, the small gap allowed by her jeans giving his hand plenty of room to slide upwards.

“God, she’s, um. Wet!” Terrence said as his hand came into contact with the overly damp gusset of her panties, his hand pressing up against her firmly. His hand wiggled side to side, pressing the soaked fabric against her sex, and she reached down to hold onto his shoulder as she felt her knees get a little wobbly.

“Yes, yes, all the best spies try to distract us from searching” she heard Tim say, and she looked at him with a surprised face. It wasn’t as if she was trying to distract anyone! As Terrence’s hand moved against her again briefly, before moving to grasp her bottom along with his other hand, she felt herself getting into the game completely. She wanted them to search her, very carefully now, and make those lovely feelings come back as well.

Standing as steady as she could, her legs trapped by her jeans and her knees admittedly a little weak, she felt Terrence push her panties down in the back, over her bottom, still leaving them in place in front. His hands were searching her skin, inch by inch, and she felt her body responding to every touch. He pulled back and pushed his hands up to her bra again, cupping each of her breasts as he squeezed them, feeling her nipples beneath his palms, each of them covered, but not hidden by the fabric of the cups of her bra.

Terrence dropped his hands back down and began to work her jeans even lower, though they were tight enough that he did not get very far. Stymied, he pulled back looking at her and then at her other brothers.

“You’re gonna have to get her shoes off first,” Tim said. Turning to look at him she could see that Tim and Thomas continued to watch their every move, especially as Terrence stood up, leaving her standing half-dressed and exposed before turning her away from the bench. Her bare bottom was pointed at the two older brothers as Terrence pushed back slightly. “Sit!” He said surprisingly confident, and she felt the cool faux leather fabric off the bench beneath her bare bottom as he helped her sit down.

Terrence knelt in front of her and slid one tennis shoe off and then the other. Leaving her white footie socks in place, he looked up over her knees as she sat half-bent on the bench. Grabbing the end of the pants leg, he pulled one down over her foot a bit of the way before repeating the motion on the other leg. Back and forth he went a couple of times until he was able to pull her jeans off and away from her feet, tossing them to the side of the bench.

Ignoring the fact that he was just tossing her clothes here and there, Tia watched as Terrence took one foot and placed it to the side, parting her legs and looking up at her damp panties. After taking a long look at her, he held out his hand “Upsy Daisy” he said, taking and pulling on her hand once she offered. As she stood up, her ‘barely still on her hips’ panties rushed forward and almost hit him on the nose before he backed up just a little bit. His hands returned to their inspection of her body, and she felt them run all up and down her legs, sliding along the back of her thighs and up over her exposed bottom. He repeated that a few times, making her more than a little weak in the knees before he switched to stroking the sides of her legs and hips once. Reaching up he pulled down on the waistband of her panties, stopping after only a few inches.

“God, she’s. I mean, she’s really wet!”

“Fuck, she’s facing away, I can’t see” she heard Tim say before he quickly moved to stand next to Terrence’s still kneeling body. “Oh god, I see!” he added, the two of them staring at her sex. She knew she was aroused, but it wasn’t like they had never seen her before. Curious, she looked down, not sure what they were looking at. All she could see were her very damp panties. And a long slick of some wetness stringing from her body to the fabric. ’ Oh. That. She really was wet,’ she figured, entranced with her arousal. These games did such a number on her, it was not surprising she was getting wetter and more wound up each week.

“Fuck!” Thomas had joined them, watching as Terrence slowly lowered her panties the rest of the way, the completely soaked fabric apparent when he took them off her feet and rubbed them across her stomach. Terrence added her damp panties to the discarded jeans on the floor and returned his hands to her bare bottom. The other two boys went and sat back down, but not before it was clear they were both quite affected by the sight. Thomas was even casually adjusting himself as if having a boner in front of the others was no big deal. Perhaps it wasn’t. Boys were weird, she thought briefly before ignoring the other two and concentrating on Terrence’s touch. Her little brother’s hands were molding and cupping her curved bottom, his fingers sliding along the crease between them. She felt both inspected and caressed, his actions both impersonal and quite personal. Gasping, she felt his fingertip graze across her butthole on one of his deeper grabs, and she looked down at him in alarm. He seemed to be oblivious to what he had done, and simply stood up and once again pushed his hands up her stomach, grasping her aching breasts before turning her around so he could undo her strap. As the last of her clothing, other than her socks, was removed, she felt the cool air on her already hard nipples, and she felt as if she was on the edge of something. Tingling energy was coursing through her, and as Terrence again turned her so her naked front was facing the bench, and her other brothers, she felt him slowly caress each of her breasts for quite some time. Her nipples were achingly hard, and every time his palm grazed across them, she felt a jolt shoot down to her aroused center.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.