A Valentine's Story - Cover

A Valentine's Story

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sequel to "Jingle Belles", it's Valentine's Day at the office. Once again there's a party that gets amorous, this time at the boss's house. And the new office girl is at this party, but is shocked at all the erotic activities!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

With Becky sated and recovering on the sofa, I turned to my other guests. “So who’s next on the menu?” I asked grinning. Jill and Angelina’s hands shot up and both girls began dancing around saying “Me! Me!” like a couple girls being picked for a shopping trip.

“Hmm ... blonde or brunette, salt or pepper!” I said. I looked at the two spirited girls, both hungry to be satisfied like they had just witnessed in Becky. I stood there watching them as they both bounced excitedly ... it really was quite comical!

“Okay, I’ll tell you what – whoever give me the best kiss is next,” I said, “Angelina, you go first. And remember, give me your best kiss!”

Angelina took a step towards me and put her arms around my neck. “Pucker up baby!” she said, and pulled me into her kiss. I have to admit, Angelina was a hell of a kisser ... soft and tender, her ruby lips were sweet and gentle.

She parted her lips and offered me her tongue, which I accepted and allowed to come into my own mouth, meeting her tongue with mine. I pulled Angelina closer and wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her close enough that she could feel my hard cock under my pants.

Angelina moaned as she felt my cock pressing into her crotch. I heard her breathing change and become shorter and faster. I could feel her tremble as we kissed. She was really very good and Jill had her work cut out for her.

With our kiss finished, Jill stepped forward, determined to win the contest. She pulled me in hard and took control immediately. Her kiss while also very good, was more aggressive and demanding.

She crushed her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She was going to win this kissing contest or know the reason why! Now I like a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go for it, and I had seen Jill’s passion in action before. She was a wild fuck and could give as good as she gets!

Jill threw a leg around mine and began rubbing herself on my cock, practically fucking herself on my cock without even undressing. She moaned into my mouth as she felt the hardness that I was sporting now. She remembered fondly the last time we had been in a similar situation and was anxious to get back there again.

She gasped as our kiss broke and as I held her with one arm, I motioned for Angelina to come closer. I put my other arm around her waist. “Girls you are both wonderful kissers and it is too hard to call a winner here so I am just going to have to take the two of you at once!” I said.

Actually that was only partly true, they both were excellent kissers and I couldn’t choose between them, but I was also smart enough not to try! No matter who I picked, someone would lose ... this way everyone (including me) wins! They didn’t make me the office manager because I was stupid!

Both girls squealed at the idea and began shedding their clothes. I took a seat on my chair and watched as the girls stripped. I was anxious to see their Valentines lingerie and I wasn’t disappointed.

Jill wore a black shelf bra that left her nipples exposed and a tiny black matching panty. She had a black lace garter belt with a big red heart on one hip and lace topped stockings. Jill was a very sexy five foot eight inches tall with brown hair and eyes and a rocking 34C-27-40 body that made men drool. She certainly made me want her, especially in that Valentine’s outfit.

Angelina, on the other hand, was shorter than Jill at five foot three inches, and she was blonde with hazel eyes. She had a very respectable 32C-24-33 body and tonight she sported the cutest set of pigtails which made her Valentines costume even cuter.

She wore a white shelf-cup bra which, like Jill, left her nipples exposed and available. A matching white panty and a red ruffled mini-can-can skirt with a white ruffle at the bottom with her blonde pigtails made her seem like a little girl! It was very darling and so sexy!

“You girls look amazing!” I said as they showed off their little outfits. I offered both girls a hand, then pulled them down onto the chair arms. This put their exposed and hard nipples right at the perfect height for me to begin playing with and chewing on.

Both Jill and Angelina loved having their nipples licked and sucked and I was more than happy to do it. I moved back and forth between the two, giving each nipple an equal amount of attention while my hands were busy between their legs. I had slipped my hands under their panties and was busily fingering their drooling holes as I bit and chewed on their nipples.

It soon because apparent though, that our seating arrangement was hampering our fun so, at the girls suggestion, we moved to the floor where we could move around better. The girls got up and finished stripping out of their outfits, while I lay down on the floor on my back.

The girls got down on their knees, facing my feet. they leaned over and Angelina took my cock out of my pants. The two girls went to gobbling my hard steel shaft, taking turns sucking and licking my cock and balls while I resumed fingering their wet holes, made easier now that there was no clothing in the way.

While Jill bobbed up and down on my cock, doing her best to suck me inside out, Angelina would give my balls and underneath a proper tongue bath. It felt incredible, having these girls tending to my aching cock.

And I wasn’t slouching in my responsibilities either. I had fingers in both of their pussies poking in and out and moving around inside of them doing whatever I could to drive them further up their respective mountains. I could hear the wet squelching of my fingers in their sloppy holes and the moans and whimpers as my fingers hit their favorite spots.

“Ohhh god, Jim ... I want you inside me! Please fuck me!” Jill finally said as she came up for air after the second rotation.

Angelina moved off my cock and Jill wasted no time straddling me. I watched her face as she hovered over my stiff pole for a moment before slowly settling down on it. I felt myself enter her warm, wet tunnel and saw the expression of utter bliss as she felt her pussy filling with cock.

She lowered herself until she sat completely on my legs, with as much of my eight inch cock in her as she could stuff in her hungry pussy. While Jill squirmed on the cock inside her, Angelina wasn’t about to sit idly by.

She moved around to my head and facing Jill she straddled my face, lowering herself just enough so that I could reach her juicy pussy with my tongue. I began lapping at Angelina’s pussy and she groaned her satisfaction. She leaned forward and began licking Jill’s bouncing tits as Jill slid up and down my pole.

I guess Jill had really gotten worked up both in watching Becky and with what I had already done to her because it didn’t seem like very long before I heard her peak and then plummet over.

OHHH, FUCK! OH GOD, I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING!” she cried. I felt the warm rush of Jill’s pussy juices and felt her clamp down on my cock as her orgasm slammed into her. Jill rode my cock as the power of her orgasm wracked her body.

Angelina kept working her tits even as Jill was cumming which only gave her spinning mind more to try to process. Finally she was able to lean over and fall to the floor, freeing herself both from the cock inside her and Angelina’s mouth on her tits.

Now that my cock was available, Angelina wanted her turn. She got off my face and was about to take Jill’s place but I got up and moved Angelina into a “69” position over Jill’s still trembling body. With Angelina’s ass high in the air over Jill’s face, I slid my well-lubricated cock into her in one slick motion.

Angelina squealed happily as I entered her and then set to work licking at Jill’s sensitized pussy. Jill whimpered an objection, but when she saw that Angelina wasn’t going to relent, Jill decided she’d return the favor and began licking Angelina’s pussy as my cock pounded into it also.

Angelina had to use her hands to hold herself up which put her at a disadvantage to Jill, a fact that Jill was quick to exploit, reaching up and tugging at Angelina’s hanging tits and slapping them as I fucked her.

Pounding into Angelina’s pussy while she was being licked and toyed with by Jill under her sent my devoted Angelina into orbit.

OHMYGOD! I’m cumming, Oh God, I’m CUUUMMINNGGG!” she screamed out, throwing her head back. I felt her body stiffen and her pussy walls grip my cock as she poured out pussy juice all over Jill, who had to slide out from under her quickly or drown!

Angelina stayed on all fours, and I saw her legs quivering as her orgasm passed through her. I watched her as the last waves ended and she eased down onto the floor, rolling onto her back and laid there, panting.

Jill moved around and the two girls began kissing each other, sharing the taste of her pussy juice and cleaning each other up with their tongues. It was really very hot seeing these two beauties making out on the floor in front of me.

“Hey, how about a kiss for the old man?” I said, playfully.

The two girls got up giggling and crawled on their hands and knees over to me, pushing me onto my back. Once on my back they began taking turns, kissing me and offering their tits to me to suck. These girls were insatiable! And I wasn’t going to let anyone feel ignored or left out. So as these tasty treats were offered to me, I accepted.

“Hey you three, aren’t you forgetting someone? Poor Diane is over here feeling like a piece of furniture!” Becky said after awhile.

We stopped and the girls got up off the floor to sit on the couch next to Becky. I also rose to my feet and walked over to Diane.

Offering her my hand, I pulled her out of her chair to stand in front of me. “Well, Diane?” I asked.

“I ... I ... I don’t know...” she said faltering. She shifted her weight on her feet nervously. I took both her hands in mine.

“Diane, you have seen how the four of us play. It’s all innocent fun, there’s nothing here except four friends having a good time with each other. We leave work out of it and just enjoy being with each other. That’s the way I like it. Outside of work I don’t want you to think of me as your boss or as Mr. Goodman. I am just Jim outside of the office and work hours,” I said.

“Okay,” she said, still not sounding very convinced.

“Diane it’s up to you. I’m not going to pressure you into anything. I want you to want it too. If you aren’t ready then I won’t ask you again.”

“No, it’s ... I ... I do want to...” she said, letting her voice trail off without finishing her sentence.

I knew she wanted to as well. Her body was belying her true desires. Her mind might be telling her no, but her body was screaming yes! She stood there trembling with need and I could sense the excitement emanating from her. I could smell the desire and I felt her body wanting to give itself to me.

I decided to help her make up her mind. I reached up with one hand and placed it on her cheek softly and stroked her cheek. I slid my hand to the back of her head, running my fingers through her soft chestnut hair and pulling her face to mine. Then I kissed her long and deeply. That was the clincher that sealed the deal. Diane moaned into my mouth and I knew she was mine.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she surrendered and gave herself to me. I pulled her the rest of the way to me, crushing my body into hers and showing her what the other girls already knew.

She melted in my arms and I took her to the floor. I laid her on her back on the floor with me on top still kissing her. Her skirt was too tight for me to lay between her legs so I straddled her, kissing her lips, then her neck and nibbling on her ear. Turns out that neck kisses were one of her “buttons”.

“Ohhh...” she moaned as she turned her head to the side to give me better access to her soft neck. I kissed her again and worked my way down her neck to her shoulder. She was wearing a fairly conservative red button front blouse, so when I reached as far down as I could on her neck I rose up and took hold of the top button of her blouse.

I looked into her eyes and she softly nodded, so I unbuttoned the top button, pulling the material away so I could continue kissing on her. She put a hand on the back of my head which I took for a “keep going”.

I kissed along her collarbone to the V where they come together in front. I moved down, unbuttoning as I went kissing the freshly uncovered skin until I got to her red bra. I unbuttoned the button just below her bra and stopped, pulling the edges of her blouse apart.

With her upper chest and the top of her bra uncovered, I began kissing the soft warm flesh paying particular attention to her cleavage and her pushed up tits.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.