Jingle Belles - Cover

Jingle Belles

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: An office Christmas party gets a little more jolly than expected and with three horny and eager secretaries, the boss makes sure everyone has very good time!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   .

Three women in sexy santa outfits

It was December 23rd and because it was also a Friday this year, I decided to close up the office at noon and let my employees have a little office Christmas party. It had been a pretty good year and we made a good profit this past year, my people deserved to celebrate.

I have always been of the opinion that our product sells itself, so I can concentrate on making sure my employees are happy. A happy salesman make the customer feel good about what they are buying.

And a happy customer is a return customer and also good promotion for the company. So a couple weeks ago, I announced to everyone that we were going to shut the office down early and have ourselves a little Christmas party, a suggestion that went over very well with my people!

I should explain my office a bit here. We are in the insurance business, the regional office in our area for a major insurance company. There are six people in the office: myself as office manager, and three girls, Angelina, Jill, Becky, along with two guys, Robert and Tom as insurance representatives.

Because our job is to sell something that a lot of people don’t like buying and still others don’t want to talk about, I made sure that our people are ... well, easy to look at. The girls in my office are very pretty and the guys are charming and good looking as well. We have to sell insurance and that is not an easy thing to do in this economy where every dollar has to produce!

So the girls got together and headed up the task of getting things ready for the party. I supplied the funds to buy some food and decorations and the girls set about doing the decorating. And I must say it looked pretty festive that Friday! The girls worked for about four hours the previous Thursday evening after work to get it all done for the next day’s party.

That Friday morning things were pretty slow and it wasn’t hard to shut the office down at noon. I had ordered some pizzas, so the girls got the food ready and as soon as things were set up, the party began.

I had some last minute things to do in my office, some paperwork and things to get ready for the end of the year summary – a big report on how the office did during the previous year. It is an important report that goes to the main office in St. Louis, and the more organized I was going into it the easier it was. I left the door to my office halfway open so I could hear the festivities and in case I was needed for something while I worked on the report.

I could hear the giggling and squeals of the girls as they chattered about their lives and whatnot, I couldn’t really hear what they were saying but I knew the general subject matter! The guys were quieter, but I could hear the occasional whoop from one of them as well. I smiled, knowing my people were enjoying themselves.

After a bit, I heard a soft knock on the door. I turned to see Jill standing there. “Are you going to come out and join the party boss?” she asked.

“I’ll be there in a couple minutes. I just want to get the report organized a bit before the weekend,” I told her. I saw a bit of a pout from her as she turned to go back to the party. I returned to my work and was getting close to the end when I heard another knock on the door. This time it was Angelina.

“Jim, are you going to spend the whole time in here or are you going to come out and be sociable?” she said chuckling.

“I’m just about done. I’ll be out in a bit. How are things going out there?”

“Well, we have opened up our presents to each other and Bob and Tom are watching the game on Tom’s tablet!” she said, annoyed.

“Well, I will be out in a bit, then we’ll get the party started properly! I just have a little bit more to do here,” I said, smiling at her.

“You’d better, mister, this party thing was your idea after all!” she said. With a smile, she turned to go back into the party.

Once again I resumed my work on the damned report that was keeping me from the fun outside my door. I was so engrossed in it trying to hurry that I didn’t hear the door until it clicked shut. I turned around, by this time I was starting to get aggravated by the interruptions. But when I saw the three beautiful women standing in my office, my countenance softened.

“We got tired of waiting on you to finish, so we thought we’d bring the party to you!” Angelina said.

“Yeah, we’re bored and we want to have some fun! Bob is married so he is off the table, and Tom is too busy with that damn fantasy football crap to be any fun!” Becky said.

“I see. Well I have a couple more pages...” I started to say.

“You mean you’re going to turn us down?” Becky said, looking sad.

“No, I’ll be there in a minute girls. Really, I will,” I said.

“Well, we all got together to get you a very special gift, Jim ... for being such a wonderful boss,” Angelina said.

“Oh really? What is it?” I asked.

Angelina, Jill, and Becky all stepped forward in unison. “Us,” Angelina said, as they came to stand around my chair.

“What do you mean?” I said, wide-eyed at the three of them. They all began shedding their clothes as Angelina explained.

“Well, boss, you have taken very good care of us this past year,” Angelina explained, “While other offices were shutting down because of the economy, you fought to keep this one open – even going up against the head office.

“When Becky’s car broke down, you picked her up and dropped her off every day for a month while it was getting fixed. And when Jill broke her ankle on that skiing trip this past October, you gave her the time off with pay that she needed to heal up.

“In addition, you remember all of our birthdays and you send flowers to each of us every year. That is so sweet. We just wanted to give you something special for all you do for us. And since we didn’t know what to buy you, our gift will be one of what we can DO for you!”

I couldn’t believe what was happening! Here in front of me were three beautiful, sexy women who wanted to pleasure me however they could! I could feel my cock getting hard already at the thought and they hadn’t even touched me yet.

I turned my chair to face them better and sat back in it to see where this was going to go. I didn’t have to wait very long. The first one to give me her “present” was Angelina. Angelina had been with me the longest of any of my employees and she was more knowledgeable about the job and how I ran the office. She was my right hand girl and I depended on her quite a bit. I doubt very much if I could run the office without her and I wouldn’t want to try!

Angelina stood there in front of me, five foot-three inches tall and a voluptuous 34-25-36 with blonde hair and green eyes. Her smooth, tanned skin belied her age of 32 years old. She was very sexy and my cock throbbed looking at her.

“Pierced nipples?” I asked, noticing the shiny balls on either side of both nipples.

“Yeah, it was a mistake I made many years ago during a party that I got way to drunk at. The same party I got my tattoo at,” she said. She turned around and showed me the butterfly and ribbons tattoo that she had low on her back just above the top of the crack of her ass.

“Very nice. And the tattoo is kickin’ too!” I said.

“Well, thank you sir,” she said, smiling. She reached down and took hold of my tie, pulling me to my feet by it. As I stood up she moved in close, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply. I put my arms around her waist and slid them over her hips to her firm ass. I squeezed the soft globes, digging my fingers deep into her ass cheeks.

Angelina moaned softly into my mouth, telling me she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I broke our kiss, moving over to her ear, then down to her soft neck. She whimpered as she felt my mouth on her neck, and she reached up to run the fingers of one hand through my hair. I knew I had hit a hot spot on her.

I kissed and lightly bit her neck feeling her shudder as I did, then I moved down to her chest, kissing my way to her wonderful tits. By now her fire had been lit and her nipples were standing high and proud asking to be kissed as well.

I placed my mouth over one of her stiff nipples and Angelina threw her head back, pulling my face into her tit harder. I began nipping and licking at her bud. “Harder! harder dammit!” she said, her voice changing from the soft quiet voice I knew to the voice of a woman with needs to be satisfied.

So I began chewing on the stiff hard nipple as my hands began an exploration on their own. I had sat in this office over the past several years while this hot lovely strutted and sashayed her smoking body around. She knew she was a tease and she was proud of it! Now she was in my office, naked and giving that hot body to me.

I took Angelina by the waist and sat her up on my desk. I continued feasting on her soft fleshy tits and she spread her lovely legs on either side of me, resting her feet on the arms of my chair. Still clad in her panties, she put one hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy through the silky material.

Her scent was intoxicating and as I sat in my chair with her directly in front of me, I drank her aroma in deeply. I pulled myself off her tits and looked down to see she had pulled her panties to one side and was busy fingering herself. Reaching a hand up between her panting tits, I gently pushed her back onto the desk.

As she laid back, I took hold of her panties and pulled them slowly down, revealing her treasures. I looked over her body to her soft face, and saw the desire in her eyes. She reached down with both hands and spread the lips of her bald pussy, exposing the soft pink of her hot, wet hole.

I leaned forward, my tongue slipping into that steaming pink. I fastened my mouth over her pussy and lapped up her sweet nectar greedily. Angelina moaned louder as my tongue probed her sex. She held her lips open as I tongued her sweet pussy, lapping at it with long strokes using the flat of my tongue and poking deep into it making my tongue into a small cock.

A few minutes of teasing and toying with her like this and she was on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. Angelina was tossing her head back and forth and moaning, pinching and tugging on her tits like she wanted to pull them off.

“Ohhhh, fuck! Oh God! Yesss, right there, yes!” she babbled, incoherently.

A moment later, she reached the edge of her orgasm and with a final flick of my tongue over her clit, she fell over.

OHHHFUUUUUCCKK!” she cried out as she flooded my mouth with her juices. Angelina jerked and bucked under me so hard it was difficult to stay with her. I tongued and lapped her pussy even as she went through her orgasm and it drove her orgasm on and made it last longer. Finally though, her orgasm subsided and she lay on the desk panting and her smooth tan skin covered in a glistening sheen of sweat.

“I’m next!” Becky said eagerly. Becky, another of my great insurance representatives, stood there clad only in her pink panties. At five foot six inches, her 34-22-32 body was similar to Angelina’s except she was slightly taller. However while Angelina was rather quiet and practical in her nature, Becky was the polar opposite.

Intelligent and hard-working, Becky was, at the same time, the epitome of the perky blonde. Becky was always upbeat and happy – it seemed like nothing could get her down. Fact is, she had brought me out of many a bad day with her cheerful, animated personality.

I turned to Becky and she came over quickly, wrapping her arms around my neck and engaging me in a rather energetic kiss. She opened her soft lips, decorated with her trademark pink gloss lipstick, and invited my tongue to come play with her own.

She sucked on my tongue as my hands roamed over her soft pale body. Becky moaned into my mouth, apparently watching me and Angelina had gotten her aroused and she was already partway on the road to her own orgasm. Squeezing her soft pale tits, Becky’s fire raged.

“Ohhhhh” she moaned. I felt her whole body shudder as she gave herself over to the feelings I was giving her. I sat down in my desk chair, pulling her into my lap. With one hand, I continued to maul her soft, firm tit. With the other, I slid it down her flat toned belly to find the hem of her panties. I began rubbing her warm pussy through her panties, concentrating on her clit as she spread her legs wider.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.