A Night She Would Never Forget - Cover

A Night She Would Never Forget

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: Master decides to test his submissive's trust in him. He brings her to a empty loft apartment and leaves her alone and blindfolded. Suddenly she hears voices... and they aren't her Masters!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

It was dark. Dark as midnight in a coal mine. In the center of a loft apartment, Diane knelt on the hard wooden floor alone. How long she had been there she hadn’t a clue. Aside from the inky blackness that surrounded her it was silent except for the ticking of a clock on the wall.

That incessant tick, tick, tick was driving her slowly mad. She couldn’t see the clock, couldn’t tell what time it was, and she couldn’t do anything to stop it. With every tick the clock reminded her that she had been left alone her in this damnable darkness. Alone.

Her Master had brought her to this place promising her a night she would never forget. They had left their home earlier that evening (or was it yesterday?) and as soon as they had gotten in the car, he turned to her and handed her a blindfold.

“Put this on. I want this to be a surprise,” he had told her. Trusting him implicitly, Diane did not hesitant to follow his direction. Once she was blindfolded and unable to see, he started the car moving. She had no idea how long they traveled or in what direction. She was merely along for the ride.

After some indeterminate amount of time, the car suddenly stopped. “Keep that blindfold on. I will tell you when you can remove it,” he warned her.

Yes, Master,” She was taken from the car and led through a squeaky door. She heard his footsteps on the wood floor as they walked into the center of the room. As he proceeded to tie her hands behind her back, he spoke to her.

“Do you trust me, sub?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied.

“Do you TRUST me?”

“Yes, Master. I trust you above all else,” she repeated.

“Good. Tonight is a special night. Tonight you will be taken places you have never been before. I have plans for you that will be new experiences for you. And you will need to trust me and trust that what I do, I do for your good.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Kneel then,” he commanded and helped her to her kneel. Diane knelt on the hard floor, knees apart and her head lowered still wearing the blindfold. She heard his footsteps as he walked away and the frightening sound of the door clicking shut behind him.

She shivered slightly in anticipation and apprehension. Although her trust in her Master was absolute, her imagination kept egging her. Something just wasn’t right; she could smell her own fear. The silence frightened her, the darkness frightened her; the time frightened her.

Now she waited, but for what? Had he forgotten her or was he intentionally doing this to get this reaction? Knowing his memory, she honestly couldn’t tell and as the moments dragged on, she truly began to doubt herself. What was he thinking? What was he planning for her? Her thoughts raced as she knelt there, helpless and alone in the darkness.

Suddenly, she heard the door click and the squeak of the hinges as it opened. Footsteps. And voices! Two voices! A man’s voice and a woman’s and neither of them she could recognize! What was happening?

“My, my, Michael certainly was right when he said she is a lovely thing!” the man said.

“Yes, she will be such fun!” said the woman.

Diane was mortified! Here she was completely naked, helpless, and exposed to two people she didn’t know who were talking about her like she was their sex toy! She couldn’t have been more shamed and humiliated if she tried!

“What is going on? Who are you? Where is my mmpphh!” she said as she was cut off by the man’s hand covering her mouth.

“Goodness! She certainly is a talkative one! I suppose we will have to do something about that!” the woman said.

“Now where to begin...” the man said as he gently stroked her cheek. Diane pulled away, still not sure of who these people were and what was going on.

“She doesn’t seem to be enjoying herself much, does she?” the woman said.

“No, it would seem not. But perhaps once we get started she may change her mind.” he said. She heard him rustle as he walked around behind her, the blindfold still preventing her from getting a good look at these two strangers.

Suddenly she felt herself hoisted into the air and stood up on her feet. “Stand there. Do not move.” he said. The tone of his voice had changed to a more stern, serious one now. She did as she was told.

Diane heard the sound of a chair scraping across the floor a few feet away. Then the man’s footsteps came back to her. He was behind her and he untied her wrists.

“Keep that blindfold on, slut, or there will be trouble,” he said in a low half-whisper. She nodded her head that she understood. She heard some more noises ... unfamiliar noises and then she felt leather restraints going around each wrist.

“Please! What are you doing to me?” she whimpered.

“Quiet, slut. We are doing whatever we want to you.” he said.

“Please don’t! Ple...” she whined again. But she was cut short by a sharp slap across the face. Not a real hard one, but enough to cause her to gasp at the shock of it.

“Now the next word will be much worse!” he warned. She decided to shut up at that point. She didn’t know what was going on or where her Master was to help her, but she knew she was no match for these two strangers.

Once the restraints were secured around her wrists, Diane’s arms were hoisted above her head until she was on her tiptoes, then lowered back down just enough for footing on the floor. She was stretched and unable to do much except hang there. Next, she felt the same leather restraints going on her ankles and her legs were spread wide apart.

Secured as she was, she was open and exposed and completely vulnerable. She felt her face turn red and flushed with embarrassment and humiliation at being trussed up like this in front of these unseen strangers.

“There, that should hold our little plaything.” the man said. “Now, ladies first!”

He took a seat in the chair as the woman approached Diane. She slowly walked around her, the clicking of her high heels sounding alarmingly loud to Diane’s ears. She leaned forward pulling Diane’s head to her own and kissed her passionately as her hands roamed over the bound girls body. Slowly and gently her hands explored every inch of her and their kiss grew more erotic and heated.

The woman slowly began to undress Diane ... as she unbuttoned her blouse slowly her tongue danced with Diane’s ... her hands found her breasts and through her shirt she began to caress them ... Diane moaned involuntarily at the touch of the woman’s hands on her and with each button she unfastened a soft intense moan escaped from her lips...

The woman parted her blouse, now hanging limply draped from her shoulders and with Diane’s arms still securely bound above her head, she brought her sultry lips to her right breast and gently sucked Diane’s already hard nipple into her wanting mouth. She moaned loudly for her mouth felt so good where it was...

Diane felt her passion building deep within her, this woman’s touch as well as the fact she was bound and blindfolded in front of these strangers had a strange and exciting effect on her ... she could feel her pussy dripping with her sweetness ... and she craved to have her taste it all!

She was going to get her wish soon enough. The woman suddenly stopped what she was doing and without a word knelt down on the floor in front of Diane. Unfastening the little leather dress belt around her waist, the woman then unfastened the button holding her skirt together in front. It dropped off her and fell silently behind the girl.

“Well well, would you look at this, our little girl isn’t wearing any panties! Aren’t you the little slut!” she said.

Diane just blushed once more knowing that there was nothing she could hide now.

“I said aren’t you the little slut!” she repeated. Diane couldn’t see it coming, but suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her right nipple. The woman had reached up and grabbed her nipple and was pinching and twisting it excruciatingly hard!

OWWCH!” Diane cried out, kicking and twisting as best she could. But escape was impossible.

“You’d better say it before I rip this little nipple clear off you!” the woman warned.

“Yes! Yes!” Diane cried.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I am a little slut! Yes! Oh, please!”

“That’s more like it.” she said. She resumed her place kneeling in front of Diane.

“What a pretty pussy, you have my dear. And it is dripping wet ... the smell of your pussy is driving me wild...”

The woman touched Diane, running her hands across the girl’s body, feeling every inch of her under her hands. The woman’s lips found the inside of her thighs and she began placing kisses on Diane’s tender flesh, working her way up to her pussy, and stopping just shy of it as Diane squirmed in the anticipation, not knowing if she will touch her with her tongue or tease her once more!

“Shall we see what this slut can do, my dear?” Diane heard the man say. She didn’t know what he meant but she knew it wouldn’t be good!

“Why you mischievous little devil! What a simply delicious idea!” she woman commented. A little rustling and then the woman was back in front of her. Diane heard a click and a soft sound, one she couldn’t quite make out...

Diane was totally unprepared for what happened next. How could she be? She was bound and blindfolded, helpless to resist and as vulnerable as she possibly could be. She felt something pressing against her a split second before the vibrations hit her. Diane squealed as she realized what was happening to her – the woman had pressed a vibrator into her sex.

“That’s right slut, this vibrator will have you dancing in your restraints in no time!” The woman said. And Diane could tell already that she wasn’t kidding. She could feel the vibrations taking control of her and strumming her swollen clit as Diane stood there twisting and writhing in a futile attempt to rid herself of the buzzing hell.

“She sure seems to be enjoying herself! How is that my dear? How do you like our little game so far?” the man said.

“P ... Please! Oh, goddd! Please ... stop!” Diane whimpered.

“Stop? But my dear, we are only getting started! Don’t you want to see what other treats we have in store for you?”

With that, Diane heard the man get up and a drawer being pulled open. Some metallic rattling and the she felt her nipple being pinched hard

OWWCH!” Diane said.

“Now, now, you’ll get used to these clamps in a bit.” he said. And she felt her other nipple being clamped as well. Her nipples burned and her pussy was being overrun with sensations. Diane was being driven insane with lust from all the sensations her poor mind was experiencing.

OHHH ... Ohhh pleeeaze...” she whined again. She could almost feel their wicked smiles from behind the blindfold.

Diane was just about at the end of her abilities to keep her orgasm under control. Her Master knew how to keep her right on the edge but these people did not know her as well as he did. She was about to bust despite her trying her best to prevent it. Suddenly she heard a loud smack ... and felt nothing!

“I said I didn’t want this slut to cum until I was ready! Now pay attention you fucking whore!” he said, sounding very angry.”

“I ... I’m sorry Master! Please forgive me! I got ... carried away!” the woman said. So this woman was a submissive like herself!

“You’d better learn to listen or you will be taking her place. And not for the pleasure she is receiving either!”

“Yes, Master!”

“Now put that vibrator down and get in there and eat this slut’s pussy!” he said. Diane felt the woman’s face pushed hard into her crotch and then her tongue parting her slick slit. Her warm wet tongue knew just where to go too ... not wasting a moment finding her clit and beginning to tease it.

Diane shook in her restraints as the tongue played over her throbbing nub strumming her like Carlos Santana on the guitar! Diane moaned and writhed with renewed energy as the girl brought her closer and closer to exploding...

BACK!” the man said grabbing her by the hair and jerking her backwards. Diane moaned as she felt the woman peeled away. The emptiness was worse that the teasing!

“Please don’t stop! please, please, please!” she whimpered desperately.

“So now you want MORE? You sluts, you can never seem to make up your minds!”

The woman’s face was again pressed into Diane’s pelvis and once again her tongue went after Diane’s clit with a fearsome vengeance. Diane was being brought back to the very edge of oblivion. Just a little more ... a little...

“Oh PLEASE! Please let me cum!” Diane cried as the woman was once more jerked from her position.

“You will cum when and if I deem it and not a moment before slut!” he said tugging on the chain between the two nipple clamps.

OHHH! YES, SIR!”

“That is better. Now if you beg me real nice, I may let my pet here make you cum. Would you like that, slut? Would you Like me to let her get you off?”

“Oh yes! Oh God please! I want to cum! I want to cum sooo much! Please!”

The woman’s face was pushed once more into Diane’s pussy. Diane tossed her head back as she felt her tongue working her pussy again. Diane worked her hips back and forth and up and down on the woman’s tongue ... teasing her clit ... Diane ground her pussy into her face ... working her hips once more ... lost in the pure ecstasy the woman was creating deep within her...

She began working her tongue further down Diane’s slit, letting her tongue slide in slowly, fucking her with her tongue ... slowly yet firmly...

Diane and this strange woman were both so into one another ... Diane didn’t notice the man had moved around behind her. Suddenly he was pressing himself against her backside. Diane felt his cock at her ass ... and she ground it back into him, wanting to feel his cock in her and the woman’s tongue in her together!

She felt the head of his cock work its way into her pussy from behind ... and she moaned again as she felt herself letting him in without hesitation...

Diane felt him working his cock in deeper and deeper into her ... she pushed herself back against him, as his cock went in as deep as it could. Just as she felt it couldn’t get more erotic, she felt the woman’s tongue go deeply into her pussy. Diane began to lose control and her hips started working in both directions ... letting herself feel all the pleasures of her two lovers...

As Diane felt the hard throbbing cock leave her, she felt the woman’s wet hot wild tongue enter her ... giving her the ultimate pleasure...

All three of them began their journey into complete ecstasy ... Diane could feel his cock swell and she could feel the woman’s tongue become more aggressive with her pussy, wanting her to taste her deeper...

They were all moaning and letting themselves go ... feeling it building deep within us. Diane began feeling herself getting closer and she could feel herself wanting to release her passions.

OHHHFUUUCKKK!” she screamed as she started to cum on the tongue lapping at her pussy and she could feel his cock adding his hot cum to her own.

As Diane shook and shuddered through her orgasm, the woman kept licking and tonguing her clit. The man did his part as well slapping and mauling at her tits ... together they kept her twisting and bucking against the ropes that held her so tightly.

She thought she would pass out from the exhilaration of the tremendous orgasm she was experiencing when finally the unseen pair relented and allowed her to regain her senses. As she slowly came back from the delirium, she somehow realized the unseen pair had disappeared, leaving her once again alone in the room.

Diane hung there from her restraints as she regained her strength and calmed herself. Her senses now recovered she began to worry about her Master. Why had he left, where was he? Why hasn’t he come back for her?

Her imagination began to take hold of her and she started thinking all kinds of possibilities, none of which made her feel better about her situation. She was just about in a panic when she heard the familiar sound of someone unlocking the door.

The key turned and the click of the latch echoed suddenly as the door swung open. A single set of heavy footsteps this time, walking up to her. She felt a pair of hands behind her head and then the brightness of the room’s light.

She closed her eyes instinctively, here eyes slowly getting accustomed to the light again. As she was able to focus and she could see once again she saw her beloved Master standing in front of her.

OH MASTER! Oh I am so happy to see you! Where did you go? Who were those people?” she asked all in one breath. Diane hung there shaking in her bonds, wanting more than anything to be released so she could throw her arms around her Master’s neck. Her Master, though had other ideas.

He stood there silently, appraising everything in a glance. He studied her and studied her bonds. He watched her intently noting her reactions and her condition. Despite her joy in seeing him again, she now found herself trembling under the intensity of his stare; her desire to please him had risen to obsession.

She counted each throbbing heart beat as it pounded in her chest, waiting for him to say something, to take her down and hold her. The longer he delayed, the greater her fear that she had somehow messed up, that something was not right, that she had failed.

He stepped up closer to her and she exhaled the breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding only to inhale the scent of him; his cologne and the warm rich smell of the leather trench coat he wore. Extending his arm, he placed his hand to her cheek and she nuzzled his palm like a loving cat.

“Mmmnn ... I see I have been missed.”

“Oh yes, Sir, yes, I have missed your touch. I have missed it and I have missed you,” she whispered, lowering her eyes to the floor as he traced the fullness of her lips with the ball of his thumb. When his hand fell away she raised her eyes once more to his, swimming in the almost amber depths of them.

Within that hungering glance, so bright with need, was all her desire, all her surrender, all her willingness to obey his slightest command. She could feel her pussy grow slick from just this small touch, this one look.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.