Lust In Space - Cover

Lust In Space

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - On a routine re-supply space mission, Adam encounters a solar flare that throws his ship off-course and sends it crashing into an alien planet, where he is found by a civilization of gorgeous women...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I started pushing against Verarea’s ass and I could feel her trying to get it to relax and open for me. Slowly her muscles eased and I could feel her open to me. I kept a steady pressure, not forcing my way, but just being insistent.

I watched as her ass opened up and began swallowing my cock head. It was fascinating and very erotic, watching my cock sink slowly into her hot tight ass. I kept pushing gently as I slipped further and further into her. Suddenly the rim of my cockhead slipped past her anal sphincter with a pop we both felt. Of course, I was watching what was happening, so I expected it. But it caught Verarea by surprise and she gasped when she felt me slip into her.

“It’s all right, slut ... that was just the head of my cock slipping inside you. How are you doing?” I asked.

“I am fine, Sire. Thank you for taking it slow with me,” she said.

I let her rest for a moment while she got used to having something so large back there. She was definitely tight, it had been ages since I had felt anyone who gripped me tighter. There was no question that I was the first person, or thing for that matter, that had visited this address!

After I felt her relaxing, I told her that we would continue and I resumed pushing into her. With the head now inside her anal tunnel, things went easier and I sank deeper into her ass.

“Oh, Sire! Oh, I can feel you ... so deep inside my ass! Oh, it feels so strange ... but soo wonderful!”

Deeper and deeper my cock pushed into her, opening her and stretching her ass like nothing she had ever felt before. Finally, I was able to sink all eight inches of my cock into her and my hips pushed up against her ass cheeks.

“Okay slut, you have my whole cock buried in that tight ass of yours. How does it feel?” I asked her.

“Oh, Sire it feels ... incredible! Oh, I am so full so stretched. Oh, Sire, your cock is amazing no matter how you use it! Thank you for showing me how wonderful this anal sex can be!” she said happily.

“Oh, my dear we have just begun. The really fun part comes now!” I said and I began to slide back until my cock head was all that remained inside her ass. I pushed forward again this time a little faster now that she had been opened up a bit more. I repeated this slow motion in and out pattern two or three more times each time moving a little faster.

By then, my cock moved inside her pretty freely. I still felt a lot of friction, as I said this redheaded slut was tight, but I was pretty confident I wouldn’t hurt her if I moved into a normal speed and rhythm.

“Okay, slut, I am going to fuck this hot, tight ass the way it should be fucked ... the way a king fucks his concubines! I suggest you find something to hang on to because it’s going to get pretty wild in here!” I said.

Verarea groaned, knowing that she was in for a strenuous workout but she gathered up some of the hide blanket nonetheless. She wanted to stuff something in her mouth to bite down on and muffle her noise but I stopped her.

“No, Verarea, don’t ... I want to hear your moans and screams!” I told her.

She nodded and braced herself for the coming onslaught. I gripped her hips and pulled back ... then I rammed forward at full speed and power thrusting my cock deep into her ass until my hips smacked her ass with a wet plop.

The instant they did, I pulled back and rammed back into her without so much as a moment’s hesitation. I began fucking her like there was a time limit on it, banging away at her ass like I wanted to punch a hole through her.

“Oh, Sire! Oh... OHHH! Oh, that feels soo ... yes! Oh, yes, fuck me, Sire! Fuck your slut tight ass! Oh, please give it to me! Give me all of that beautiful, big cock! Please fuck me hard, Sire!” she moaned and groaned.

And I did exactly that. With the assistance of the Shatabhisha Galli endurance, I pounding my redheaded slut with all I could give her. I knew it had to hurt her, this being her first anal experience coupled with my overexuberant state.

But she didn’t complain and she certainly didn’t want me to stop. She whimpered and cried out softly, but she kept going. When I asked her how she was doing her answer was always the same.

“Please Sire! Please fuck my tight ass! Oh, Sire, I love the way you feel inside me! Please, Sire, fuck your slutty redhead! Please, I want to be a good fuckslut for you!”

I had to admire her dedication to pleasing me. She was willing to do whatever it took, painful or not, to please and pleasure me.

Back home if I so much as suggested anal sex, I would have been told to go fuck myself at the very least, unless I happened on one of the rare women into that sort of thing, and the women of Earth didn’t exactly come with a menu of interests!

But there was no need for menus here. Each and every woman on Shatabhisha Galli has been trained since birth that pleasing and pleasuring a man is their number one role and responsibility.

And while the vast majority of the women on this strange and exotic planet will sadly never get the opportunity to do so, the woman of Kupolinis do. And they go to great lengths to make sure they do, never refusing anything I ask them at any time.

No matter how strange or bizarre my request is, they will do their very best to fulfill it. No woman wants the stigma that they failed to please the King. And no woman would dare to refuse me – that is their first Law.

To refuse my wishes or commands risks banishment and a slow but certain death in the savage wilderness of this planet. The Plains of Honnika – the arid, almost desert-like region that surrounds Kupolinis on three sides – would do in all but the hardiest and resourceful when going out alone. And beyond that who knows what lies in wait for the unwary traveler.

Verarea needed no threats or warnings to do all she could to please me. Her excitement and enthusiasm came from a sheer desire to please her King.

She wanted to be used, to be my fuckslut. More than anything she wanted me to use her in whatever fashion or form I desired. Such open-ended, nothing out of bonds service was very strange and hard for me to accept at first.

But I had grown accustomed to these women’s unbridled service. I had told them when I first became King that I didn’t want them to think of themselves as my slaves – the first order of business, in fact, was freeing the palace slaves from their bonds.

However, I did not take into account that all the women here would still be slaves to their own lusts and desires. While they weren’t called slaves anymore, that didn’t release them from the insatiable and overpowering need to please me. I guess millennia of customs training and tradition can’t be wiped away so easily.

I continued plowing into Verarea’s ass as hard as I could, pinning her legs against the side of the bed as I thrust into her. I could hear her grunt as the wind was knocked out of her every time my hips beat against her ass.

I could hear her moaning when she did have the air for it. And I saw her hands opening and closing as she grabbed onto imaginary handholds in her lust-fogged brain.

When I felt she might be getting used to this technique I ramped things up for her, just to keep her off balance.

With my left hand, I grabbed a huge fistful of her red mane and hauled her to her feet by it. Holding onto her fiery tresses, I reached up and grabbed her throat holding her tight enough that she had difficulty breathing properly.

“I’ll bet you would just love to cum right about now isn’t that right? You’re about to bust wide open, aren’t you?” I growled in her ear as I plunged into her asshole again.

“Oh yes, Sire!” she croaked, my hand on her throat preventing her from speaking clearly.

“Yes indeed. I can feel your need, I can sense how very much you want to cum, slut. Your scent tells me, your body tells me, even your breathing tells me. Well, I am going to let you cum, but only when I give you permission.

Until then, I want to hear you beg for your release. I want you to beg and show me that you really want it as bad as you let on!”

I let go of her throat then and moved my hand down to her pussy. I began furiously rubbing her clit hard. The effect was instantaneous and unmistakable.

“OH SIRE! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, please my king, please may I cum! Oh please, Sire! Ohhh, I can’t stand it Oh!” she cried.

The people of Shatabhisha Galli didn’t know about God, at least not the Kupolinite women that I knew, so saying “Oh my God” wasn’t something they did.

I wasn’t sure what, if any deity they did believe in – they had the Temple of Pazuzu Pei but what deity it was a temple to, I had no idea. The only thing I had ever seen worshipped there was my cock!

No, when one of the Kuplonite women was in the throes of ecstasy, they would always call on me with phrases like “Oh Sire!” or “Oh, my king!” – not that I am comparing myself in any way to God, it’s just that’s what these women knew.

And so it was with Verarea now. She was shaking as she fought against her orgasm ... a battle she had no hope of winning.

As my cock pistoned in and out of her ass and my fingers strummed her swollen sensitive clit, she was trapped between the two sensations, unable to move forward or backward or to either side.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.