Lust In Space - Cover

Lust In Space

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On a routine re-supply space mission, Adam encounters a solar flare that throws his ship off-course and sends it crashing into an alien planet, where he is found by a civilization of gorgeous women...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“I want you to do exactly as I ask,” I told her, sliding my hand up and down the thick shaft of my hard cock. She stared at the swollen, engorged head, glistening with pre-cum as I slowly stroked myself.

She nodded. “Yes, Sire.”

“Play with your pussy slut,” I ordered. “But do not cum, understand?”

“Yes, Sire.”

Hesitantly, her left hand started caressing the soft skin of her quivering belly, working its way down to her crimson tufted mound, lightly skimming her sensitive clit and stroking the outer lips of her eager wet pussy.

Gently stroking herself, she began to softly moan as her other hand began to tease and rub her hardening nipples. Her head was rolled back and her eyes closed as she rubbed and stroked her body. I could see her wetness now, her fingers slick with her juices worked up and down her wet slit, finding her swollen clit and rubbing it in slow, circular movements.

I could feel my breathing becoming heavier as I devoured the scene in front of me. God, these Kupolinite women were fucking beautiful!

“Now, fuck your pussy slut. But remember, you are not to cum,” I said.

She nodded her understanding. Her fingers quickly found her dripping hole and slid in eagerly. She began to finger fuck herself, moaning and whimpering as she stretched and writhed, returning regularly to her throbbing clit.

“Fuck me, Sire! Please, I want you so much,” she begged, “I need to feel your hard cock inside me.”

I got off the bed and knelt on the floor between her legs and ordered her to turn over. Eagerly she turned her beautiful ass high in the air, waiting, anticipating my touch. My fingers started to probe her slippery wetness making her gasp, rubbing from her sensitive clit right back to her tight ass.

Then she felt a slippery finger probe her anus then pressure as I pushed it smoothly into her. She moaned loudly as I pushed deeper into her tight, but welcoming asshole.

God! Her tight ass felt so good!

I continued to fuck her ass with my finger, encouraging her to relax. She lowered her chest and placed her face on the floor, raising her ass higher and giving me even more access to her.

Her pussy was sopping wet and she felt her tight ass being stretched further as I added another finger, using her juices to lubricate her. She began to push back against my hand, moaning her want.

“I AM going to fuck you slut,” I growled, “But unlike at the temple, I have all night with you. So I’m going to fuck your ass this time. In fact, I plan on using all three of your holes before I’m done with you.”

A thrill of excitement shuddered through her body. She had heard other Kupolinite ladies who had already been with me talking about how wonderful anal sex felt and it was hoping to have the experience herself.

She hadn’t even put a kriloo root (what the women of this planet use to fashion crude, but effective dildos from) in her ass; she was a complete virgin there. Her hand moved to her pussy and rubbed her clit as my long, thick fingers pumped in and out of her asshole. The combination sent her mind reeling.

“Now you are not to touch my cock until I give you permission, understand?” I told her sternly.

Verarea recoiled her hand as if she’d touched something hot. “Yes, my king,” she said.

“Good girl. Now put those hands behind your back so you won’t be tempted.” I said. She obeyed immediately and I stepped a little closer, just out of her tongue’s reach but close enough that she could smell my scent and torturously close to being able to taste me.

I inched a bit closer to Verarea as she knelt in front of me. My cock was only a couple inches from her now and I could see her tremble as she fought to control herself and obey my command not to touch.

“You like the way I smell don’t you, slut? You like the musky smell of a man, isn’t that right? Go ahead breathe it in deeply, let my scent pervade your very soul, my little fucktoy. My scent should be the only thing you smell, my taste the only one you crave.” I said so softly I was almost whispering.

“Ohhhh...” Her eyes were so transfixed by the sight of the hard fat cock in front of her, she was swaying along in time to it.

“Look at that cock ... see how hard it’s getting? You are doing that. You are the one making me hard, slut. He wants to play ... he wants to feel your warm wet pussy holding him, hugging him tightly.

“He wants to explore your very core again. Would you like that? Would you like to feel this hard, fat cock plow deep into you ... so deep you will feel like I’m splitting you in two. Is that what you want fucktoy?” I teased.

“Oh yesss ... please my king, please let me pleasure you. Shove your beautiful cock into me and let me please you with my body, Sire. Please fuck your humble servant, please!”

“In time, my little firecracker. But first I want to have some fun. I want to make sure you are ready for me,” I said.

“Oh Sire, I am! I am ready for you!” Please, I am so wet and ready for you!” she insisted.

“You may think you are ready for me and you may be wet already. But I believe you aren’t quite there yet. I think there is still a bit more we can draw out of you. And we shall. Now stand up, slut.”

With a groan of disappointment, Verarea rose to her feet. “Now spread your legs.” she did as she was told and I put my legs between hers, careful not to touch her – I didn’t want her to fail on my account.

“Move closer slut I want to get a good view of you.”

She moved a few inches closer, carefully straddling my legs so as not to touch me. I leaned forward and took a deep breath of her scent, she was indeed wet and she smelled absolutely delicious!

“Mmmm, you smell delightful, my little fucktoy ... good enough to eat!” I said.

“Ohhh, Siirrre...” I could tell by her moan, my words had the desired effect on her.

“Now stay perfectly still,” I said. She shook off her dazed fog and froze in place. But I knew it wouldn’t last long as I began to slowly trace my finger around the impression her swollen pussy lips were making in the soft hide panties. Apparently, this pair were well-worn because I could feel her through them almost as if she wasn’t wearing anything at all.

And I knew she felt my touch as well because when I touched her initially, she gasped and then mewled as I began to circle her trembling pussy lips. I could sense her growing need and I felt the heat of the fire that burned in her loins.

I knew that with one word, she would pounce on me like the tarkius she imitated crawling up to me. There was a very good reason why this redhead had a leash on her the first time we met!

I had traced a few circles around her opening and rubbed her clit lightly when I stopped.

“Remove those panties, my dear, and let me see my pretty pussy,” I told her. I heard a soft groan when I said my pretty pussy – she knew who owned her already! And she wouldn’t have had it any other way either. She wanted to be mine, she longed to be my slut and my fucktoy.

“Okay slut, up on the bed,” I said patting the bed. Verarea climbed up on the bed and lay down in the middle of the bed on her back with her legs spread invitingly. I saw her fire-red pussy in all its splendor.

“Good girl. Now hold that naughty pussy open for me, slut. I want to play with your sweet, wet hole,” I said.

Verarea used her fingertips to pull her pussy lips apart and hold them as my finger slowly ran around the rim of her opening with a light teasing touch. I made sure that I didn’t enter her or touch her clit, although she wanted both more than anything.

“Ohhh, Sire ... your touch ... your teasing ... has set my pussy ... on fire!” she gasped as my fingers played just at the entrance to her.

She tried squirming and moving her hips to coax me into pushing deeper into her but I liked seeing this one squirm! I continued to dance my fingertips lightly around her rim careful not to enter her but give her just enough pleasure to want me to.

Verarea’s moans got louder the more desperate she became and without windows to stop them her vehement cries and moans began to travel throughout the palace. I wondered what my palace attendants thought of all the commotion that my slut du jour was making.

Verarea wasn’t the first Kupolinite woman I had made howl, I tried my best to give each of them a good time and encouraged them to express themselves however it felt. I wanted them to be honest and free to say how they felt, good or bad.

I didn’t want them telling me I was great and padding my ego just because I was the King. I was giving them my gift and wanted to know if they liked it.

And I did keep in the back of my mind that none of these women had ever had a man before so they had no real basis of comparison. Still, I got the impression that no one left my chambers wanting, unless it was wanting more!

Verarea was in a state of delicious torment, clawing at the sheets as my fingers played her like a fine instrument when I heard a soft creak of the bedroom door to my right. I turned my head to see Tara, my queen, peeking around the corner.

I smiled, I knew the little minx couldn’t keep away with all the noise Verarea was making!

I motioned for her to come over quietly and she did, tiptoeing up to the side of the bed. Verarea had her eyes closed, although frankly, she probably could have stared right at Tara and not seen her, given the state she was in.

Acting like a chef cooking dinner, I scooped up some of the sweet juice that Verarea was leaking from her hungry pussy and gave Tara a taste. “Tell me, my queen, do you think that my dinner is ready?”

Tara licked the redhead’s juice off my finger. “Mmm, yes my king, she does taste delicious!”

Then she smiled at me “But I think it could use just a little more heat to be perfect!” I knew that she and I had the same thing in mind.

I reached up and grabbed a huge handful of Verarea’s red mane and pulled her up into a half sitting position. “Listen to me slut. When we were at the temple, Tara here had to watch as I fucked you during my Koni Veni ceremony.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.